No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got on vermaelen to get the 2nd goal at 30/1 for €2, have to say I do like betting to have some interest now! sickened
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Get in there!!

Comment

Has to be Bolton tomorrow at 3/1. Once Coyle changed the side on Saturday they were a lot better. I am not saying that they are great or will avoid the drop however 3/1 against a team that even their own have turned against will make this a very tough ask for the home side.On top of that Blackburn have a lot of defensive injuries to worry about.
        Get on all , as you can see from my history I tend to get a lot more right than wrong!

Comment

Im on Palace and Braga tonight in a double.

Palace 1-0 up but Braga 2-1 down ..

Im on Bolton tomorrow too TheFonze.

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
            Has to be Bolton tomorrow at 3/1. Once Coyle changed the side on Saturday they were a lot better. I am not saying that they are great or will avoid the drop however 3/1 against a team that even their own have turned against will make this a very tough ask for the home side.On top of that Blackburn have a lot of defensive injuries to worry about.
            Get on all , as you can see from my history I tend to get a lot more right than wrong!
            Well at least you're modest

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
              Im on Palace and Braga tonight in a double.

Palace 1-0 up but Braga 2-1 down ..

Im on Bolton tomorrow too TheFonze.
              Get in!!!!!

Braga somehow just after managing to go 4-2 up after being 2-1 down twenty mins ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
                Well at least you're modest
                No interest in modesty, only winners.

Hate the bookies taking cash from ordinary blokes. Its just a business to them so I treat it likewise.

Comment

No interest in modesty, only winners.

Hate the bookies taking cash from ordinary blokes. Its just a business to them so I treat it likewise.
                  Would you double them up with AC?

Comment

Would you double them up with AC?
                    They don't appeal at 4/7, they most likely will win but i dont see the value in adding them to a 3/1 shot. Cagliari are a poor side on a poor run of form but will look to park the bus in front of goal.

Comment

me. Its been like a money printing machine at work the last 2 months. Lets keep this great run of picks going. Hope others are following my selections!

Suggest I have my own dedicated log from now on.!
                      Not a man for stats myself, only value.

Comment

Get in!

Love you Braga.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Link was not working for me! Anyhow time for a nice glass of vino.

Comment

On this bet, (bolton + AC) so here's hoping your luck holds out fonze

Comment

Decent value to be had on a paddy specials market

Cagliari v Milan

Milan to win and under 2.5 goals @ 3.4

I also like the Blackburn to win and 3 or 4 total goals in the match @ 4.5 for smaller stakes.

Comment

30 notes on a treble for interest tonight:

Marseille to win
                                Both teams to score in Bolton v Blackburn
                                Over 1.5 in Wolves vs Norwich

Pays just under 5/1

Have Single bet on Bolton at 3/1 too.

Comment

I wouldnt touch marseille at the price. Went small on both teams to score.

Cagliari scored an own goal in the 4th minute. That is bad news for the bet.

Comment

Great start for Bolton

Comment

Bolton + AC both 0-1

Comment

3.75 was huge for this bet.

Comment

watching the wolves norwich game but have the blackburn bolton game on in the background and blackburns defense looks beyond woeful even with the injuries.

Comment

Bolton 2-0 up

3/1 was sick value

Comment

looks like we will both be happy with the marseille game. good luck.

Comment

Bolton 2-0 at half time looking good for our bets

Comment

Opinions on this treble tomorrow?

City -1
                                                  Utd
                                                  Arsenal

Pays 4/1

Im thinking of taking that instead of the United, Arsenal and Pool treble that pays the same. Debating which one to take. :/

Help needed
                                                  Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 20-12-11, 21:10.

Comment

The PP powerplay seems good value! Utd, Liverpool + Arsenal treble @ 4/1!

Comment

Opinions on this treble tomorrow?

City -1
                                                      Utd
                                                      Arsenal

Pays 4/1

Im thinking of taking that instead of the United, Arsenal and Pool treble that pays the same. Debating which one to take. :/

Help needed
                                                      united and Arsenal seem safe but -1 on city is slightly dodge IMO, not scoring very freely lately and Stoke have been playing quite well!

Comment

Just heard on the news Suraez is banned for 8 games aswell :O big dent for Liverpool!

Comment

Just heard on the news Suraez is banned for 8 games aswell :O big dent for Liverpool!
                                                          fook. thats 6th so.

Comment

30 notes on a treble for interest tonight:

Marseille to win
                                                            Both teams to score in Bolton v Blackburn
                                                            Over 1.5 in Wolves vs Norwich

Pays just under 5/1

Have Single bet on Bolton at 3/1 too.
                                                            Hold!

Comment

I dont do accumulators, preach to whoever will listen to just do singles and dont be a mug. Out of boredom messing around on powers this bingo ticket comes in but only had €15 on it.

13.4/1

Comment

Hold!
                                                                Marseille
                                                                2 shots on goal
                                                                2 goals

your luck is in, dont worry.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                                  Decent value to be had on a paddy specials market

Cagliari v Milan

Milan to win and under 2.5 goals @ 3.4

I also like the Blackburn to win and 3 or 4 total goals in the match @ 4.5 for smaller stakes.

I'll take it. Milan 2-0.

The major bet was on wolves v norwich over 2.5 goals.

Comment

Good night all round lads. Well done. Treat yourselves.

Comment

Cheers Checkraise.

Was a pretty profitable night

Comment

Hope u all took advantage of my superior knowledge!

Comment

Thought's on tomorrow's matches?

Comment

I did anyway. Knew myself 3/1 on Bolton was sick value though.

You sealed the deal in the end.

What are your thoughts on my treble above?

Bet placed anyway.

Comment

Nothing jumps off the page for me tonight. Think I might just lay Liverpool at 4/7. Think those odds are a little short. Might also lay United against Fulham.

Comment

I did anyway. Knew myself 3/1 on Bolton was sick value though.

You sealed the deal in the end.

What are your thoughts on my treble above?

Bet placed anyway.
                                                                                What was the treble?

Comment

What was the treble?
                                                                                  City -1
                                                                                  Utd
                                                                                  Arsenal

Pays 4/1

Comment

Surely Swansea 5/1 against Everton is worth a punt?

Comment

My bets for the night anyway:

Comment

Surely Swansea 5/1 against Everton is worth a punt?
                                                                                        Backed no goalscorer at 10/1 in this as they are 2 shot shy teams.

Comment

City -1
                                                                                          Utd
                                                                                          Arsenal

Pays 4/1
                                                                                          Not a fan tbh, but then again I laid Utd. I think the games tonight are tougher to call then they look. Expect the big 3 to drop points tbh.

Comment

On 0-0 as well at 10s

Comment

Under 2.5 in all Prem games tonight too for the lols, 81/1

Comment

Went with: Arsenal/Arsenal and Liverpool/Liverpool. Came in @ 5/1 so that would be nice

Comment

Swansea at 6s looks overpriced to me. Everton can't score and are on a miserable run and Swansea while poor away have been keeping it tidy at the back.
                                                                                                  Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Expecting a fair bit of rotation over the christmas period. betting without lineups at this time is burning money.

Comment

Villa look to be hit with a few injuries tonight. If RVP starts I will have a bit on Arsenal/Arsenal and the RVP wincast.
                                                                                                      Last edited by CheckRaise; 21-12-11, 15:53.

Comment

@ A Citizen erased

is suarez not suspended for you treble or when does his suspension kick in?

Comment

Bollox, I had all the stat work done for the Dutch Eredivisie for the games on the 21st and 22nd and went looking to see what the odds were and couldn't see why none of the books were offering prices. Went looking to see if the Russians had invaded. Nothing in the news. Went looking to see if the games had been called off due to weather and still nothing. Then I checked the date.

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                                                                                                            @ A Citizen erased

is suarez not suspended for you treble or when does his suspension kick in?

He has another 13 days to appeal, his suspension wont kick in until then and if he appeals, which he will, then it will drag on a bit longer until the FA decides to knock it down to 4 or 5 games.

Comment

The Crown Prosecution are charging Terry for his racist abuse. He is in court on the 1st February.

I suppose the major difference between Terry and Suarez is that nobody else claims to have heard Suarez and there are witnesses to Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                Under 2.5 in all Prem games tonight too for the lols, 81/1
                                                                                                                This might make a good bet for the New Year's day fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                                                                                  Villa look to be hit with a few injuries tonight. If RVP starts I will have a bit on Arsenal/Arsenal and the RVP wincast.
                                                                                                                  I reckon i've backed Arsenal/Arsenal 6 times over the last year when i thought it was overpriced. Never won a cent. Damn bookie knowitalls!

Comment

What is the opinion on Napoli to beat Genoa?

Lavezzi is my main concern.

Genoa have huge injury concerns.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by CheckRaise; 21-12-11, 17:53.

Comment

Big bet for me tonight on unders in fulham/utd game 5/6, utd have conceded 3 goals away all year and fulham are hard to break down /dont score soo think the under 2.5 gud bet

also quadrupled that with arsenal/liverpool and an everton team who played well at wknd just minus scoring..swansea are brutal on the road..they dont win away.

Finally laddies are 10/1 suarez,rvp, aguero score anytime...this is great value and def a nice bet t have on..

Comment

Be careful with the unders, dont go too big. Utd have become much more attacking recently and are back to looking like they could give most PL teams a spanking. Then there is Vidic v Evans.

Swansea are capable of holding this current Everton team.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          This might make a good bet for the New Year's day fixtures.
                                                                                                                          I'm confident that it won't be a million miles off tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X