• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Gone already
    Max bet was €10.

Comment

Pp doing city at evs for tonight good bet yes/no?
      Home form has to be massive sway here.

Comment

Link to evens?

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
          City have been 10/11 for most of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
            Depends if Savic starts imo. If he does then I wouldnt be touching City

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Depends if Savic starts imo. If he does then I wouldnt be touching City
              this.

If Lescott and Kompany start Ill be backing.

Comment

Arsenal 5/4 with PP v Everton, will keep an eye for the teams but could be value considering how Moyes clearly prioritised the cup with his last league game line up.

Comment

Arsenal 5/4 with PP v Everton, will keep an eye for the teams but could be value considering how Moyes clearly prioritised the cup with his last league game line up.
                  That was away from Woodison, They have beaten City and Spurs there already, they are a difficult team to beat at home no matter who they start.

Comment

All over City tonight.

Napoli wincast with Lavezzi too.

Comment

Chelsea

Cech, Ivanovic, Cole, Luiz, Ramires, Lampard, Torres, Mata, Mikel, Meireles, Cahill

Man City

Hart/Zabaletta Richards Toure Clichy/Yaya De Jong/Silva Agüero Nasri/Balotelli

hmmmm, No Savic for City, Torres ahead of Drogba for Chelsea. Will have to be City for me

Comment

Fun tenner on Torres anytime scorer at 3/1.

Comment

small 40/1 treble for interest tonight on everton, city -1 and ipswich -1.
                          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

I can see Cahill or Luiz scoring tonight against that back 4.

Comment

Everton: Howard, Baines, Distin, Heitinga, Hibbert, Osman, Pienaar, Cahill, Jelavic, Drenthe, Fellaini

strong team, scratch that gooners bet so

Comment

Posting another lone bet here but Luiz to be booked tonight is definitely worth a punt. Im on

Comment

chelsea over 20 points (card index) at 4/6 with powers is a great bet.

Comment

In the last half hour I managed to convince myself from wanting to back Arsenal -1 to actually leaning towards backing Villa +2 to then just leaving it and reviewing when teams are announced. Productive!
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I don't bet the French league too often so I'm not as familiar with that league but my database has thrown up Toulouse to beat Auxerre as very good value.

What is the opinion on this game?

Comment

Everytime I have bet on the French league their has been a Hicup. Teams are very very incosistent.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                          Everytime I have bet on the French league their has been a Hicup. Teams are very very incosistent.
                                          This is the worst sentence i have ever read, grammar and spelling wise anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                            This is the worst sentence i have ever read, grammar and spelling wise anyway

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                              I don't bet the French league too often so I'm not as familiar with that league but my database has thrown up Toulouse to beat Auxerre as very good value.

whats ur database if u dont mind me askin? not askin for anythin specific,just literally what is it?

Comment

I input my own variation of the stats for a number of leagues updated after every game. It gives a good guideline on what to bet on but obviously its only part of the evaluation process.

Comment

What do people think about Celtic at 6/5??? I know its a derby etc Rangers have a very thrown together team at the moment and Celtic would be gunning to seal the league at Ibrox

Comment

Suscribed!
                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Like the in running 15/8 about United -2. Can see them cutting loose in the 2nd half here.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

This weeks unders game (that I won't be backing myself):

Fiorentina v Chievo

Comment

I input my own variation of the stats for a number of leagues updated after every game. It gives a good guideline on what to bet on but obviously its only part of the evaluation process.
                                                          Does it pay? By that I mean does it pass the Spar scenario, where if you would earn more per hour working in Spar than you do from your system that you may as well get a job in Spar.

Comment

Ayyyyyy! He's back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                                                              Does it pay? By that I mean does it pass the Spar scenario, where if you would earn more per hour working in Spar than you do from your system that you may as well get a job in Spar.
                                                              So now we have the spar thread vs your dole thread as in you would earn more on the dole than your tips.

Fwiw I've followed a good few of cr tips and a lot are fairly spot on.

Comment

Going to try a new 'system ' of trawling through some of the lesser leagues to try and find a value double bet. Obviously still going to be behind the bookies because i know little about most of these other than stats, but going to try a couple of weeks of doubles to see where i'm at. If it's looking good, i'll take it a bit more serious and delve a bit deeper but for now it's only for fun.

Oostende away to Tienen in Belgian League Div 2 @5/6

Oostende have won their last 7 games and are up to 3rd in the league while Tienen are 2nd bottom with only 6 wins from 28 game and a 1/1/3 from their last 5 games and an overall Home Record of 2/3/8

Oostende have only played 2 teams in the top half of the league during their streak but 5/6 seems like a decent punt

-------------------------------------------------------

1860 Munchen home to Hansa Rostock in German League Div 2 @4/7

While not in fantastic form themlselves, 1860 are 6th in the league. They've won their last game but have failed to win the previous 4 games (2 of those games were against teams above them). Before this shakey spell, they'd won 9 from their previous 10

Rostock are bottom of the league with only 2 wins from their 27 games and have an away record of 0/5/8. In their last 5 games, they've drew 1 and lost 4 so can't see them stopping 1860.

4/7 looks too big on 1860 ftw

A double is 2.88/1

---------------------------------------------------------

Also came across this which is interesting

Gyor to draw 1-1 away to Zalaegerszegi Hungarian League Div 2 @13/2

Gyor are lying 2nd in the league and have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 games.

Zalaeg are rock bottom of the league and yet to register a win. They opened the campaign with 5 straight defeats and have since won 8 and drawn 8 of their last 16 games. Strangely, all 8 draws have come in their last 8 home games, 7 of which have ended 1-1 so it's worth a tenner @ 13/2

Gyor @ 8/13 ftw is where i was originally looking before noticed the run of draws and thought it looked tastier

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                  Going to try a new 'system ' of trawling through some of the lesser leagues to try and find a value double bet. Obviously still going to be behind the bookies because i know little about most of these other than stats, but going to try a couple of weeks of doubles to see where i'm at. If it's looking good, i'll take it a bit more serious and delve a bit deeper but for now it's only for fun.

Oostende away to Tienen in Belgian League Div 2 @5/6

Oostende have won their last 7 games and are up to 3rd in the league while Tienen are 2nd bottom with only 6 wins from 28 game and a 1/1/3 from their last 5 games and an overall Home Record of 2/3/8

Oostende have only played 2 teams in the top half of the league during their streak but 5/6 seems like a decent punt

-------------------------------------------------------

1860 Munchen home to Hansa Rostock in German League Div 2 @4/7

While not in fantastic form themlselves, 1860 are 6th in the league. They've won their last game but have failed to win the previous 4 games (2 of those games were against teams above them). Before this shakey spell, they'd won 9 from their previous 10

Rostock are bottom of the league with only 2 wins from their 27 games and have an away record of 0/5/8. In their last 5 games, they've drew 1 and lost 4 so can't see them stopping 1860.

4/7 looks too big on 1860 ftw

A double is 2.88/1

---------------------------------------------------------

Also came across this which is interesting

Gyor to draw 1-1 away to Zalaegerszegi Hungarian League Div 2 @13/2

Gyor are lying 2nd in the league and have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 games.

Zalaeg are rock bottom of the league and yet to register a win. They opened the campaign with 5 straight defeats and have since won 8 and drawn 8 of their last 16 games. Strangely, all 8 draws have come in their last 8 home games, 7 of which have ended 1-1 so it's worth a tenner @ 13/2

Gyor @ 8/13 ftw is where i was originally looking before noticed the run of draws and thought it looked tastier
                                                                  where you pulling your stats from?

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                    where you pulling your stats from?
                                                                    Random stat sites around the net. These 2 plus a couple of others

Premier League league table, results, statistics, current form, ladder and standings. Display English Premier League table and statistics.

Comment

Any fancies in the Macedonian 3rd division FD?

Comment

Any fancies in the Macedonian 3rd division FD?
                                                                        Rabotnicki v Oktomvri Prilep @ 3/10

Rab 6th in league, won their last 3 and unbeaten in 6
                                                                        Okt bottom of the league, lost their last 3 and not won in 7

Renova Dzepciste v Teteks Tetovo @ 1/2

Renova won their last 2 and only lost 1 in last 8
                                                                        Teteks lost 5-1 at home to Renova last week and have only won 1 in 6

Vardar Skopje v Bregalnica Stip @ 2/9

Vardar top of the league, unbeaten in 22, won their last 5
                                                                        Breg mid table, lost 3 of their last 5

Treble is almost 6/4

Comment

Flushdraw has lost the plot. Officially I

Comment

Are Rabotnicki in the 3rd div now? I remember them playing a Europa League qualifier against Liverpool just a couple of seasons ago

Comment

Tony you do realise that the more obscure the game, the less value you can get. The bookies take no chances in games like that, ones they know little about. Most teams are generally underpriced.

Comment

Are Rabotnicki in the 3rd div now? I remember them playing a Europa League qualifier against Liverpool just a couple of seasons ago
                                                                                Nah the top league, wasn't going delving that much

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                Tony you do realise that the more obscure the game, the less value you can get. The bookies take no chances in games like that, ones they know little about. Most teams are generally underpriced.
                                                                                They can't underprice all 3 outcomes? I know what you mean tho but we're having a go anyway!

Comment

I think Bolton are worth a small interest.

The Muamba thing has made them fight harder and wolves are just awful at the minute.

Hope someone listen
                                                                                  Last edited by pocket9s; 31-03-12, 15:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                                                                                    The owners of spar always seem to change after 3 or 4 years. With the prices they charge I reckon they are all retired in Florida.

Comment

lol 1860 lost 1-0 at home, bollox anyway!!

Comment

9/4 on Newcastle looks big. If Carragher starts Ba and Cisse will have a field day.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                          9/4 on Newcastle looks big. If Carragher starts Ba and Cisse will have a field day.

Opr
                                                                                          The Liverpool price is the most unrealistic April Fool I've seen all day.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                            The Liverpool price is the most unrealistic April Fool I've seen all day.
                                                                                            I agree about Liverpool price. However system im using is throwing them out as a value bet. It had QPR yesterday

Comment

Newcastle are 5/4 draw no bet with paddy power

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                                I agree about Liverpool price. However system im using is throwing them out as a value bet. It had QPR yesterday
                                                                                                Liverpool are .91 - 1/4 at the moment
                                                                                                I'm on them 2.05 - 1/4 from yesterday

Was also on QPR yesterday fwiw +1 (both asian HCs)
                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Spread over 6 Liverpool corners, the lack of Stewart Downsyndrome in the lineup doesn't make me happy. Hoping for Suarez's usual umpteen shots from completely unlikely angles
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    Spread over 6 Liverpool corners, the lack of Stewart Downsyndrome in the lineup doesn't make me happy. Hoping for Suarez's usual umpteen shots from completely unlikely angles
                                                                                                    were do you bet these markets, spreadex or sporting index?
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                      were do you bet these markets, spreadex or sporting index?
                                                                                                      Index usually. Only seem to resort to such degeneracy when hungover heh.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Is this match being fixed or something? The odds pre match were ridiculous, and now Liverpool are trading at 4.2 4.3 ????

Comment

Looking at tonights europa matches I can see every team scoring at just under 7/1.

Comment

Ladbrokes will refund losing first goalscorer bets in the Europa League clash between Bilbao and Schalke if Fernando Llorente scores at any time. I'm on Llorente @ 4/1, cracking MBS!

Comment

Really like the over 11 corners in the Swansea/Newastle game.
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Looking at tonights europa matches I can see every team scoring at just under 7/1.
                                                                                                                Nice shout.

Comment

Think Seville 12/5 is the weekends standout bet. Bilbao's results post Europa league have been poor this season but awful since reaching the knockout stages. Very clear what their priority is, even benched a few of their stars last weekend against Barca in prep for the Shalke game on Thursday. They've fairly little to fight for in the league now as European spots look out of reach, so can't see their main concentration deviating from the Europa league and Spanish cup final. Fatigue also a big factor after said tough game on Thursday. Seville on the other hand are making a late push for Europe, winning 3 on the bounce and the league is their sole focus.

Like Sunderland best priced 5/2 with pinnacle at home to Spurs tomorrow too. Might chicken out and go draw no bet here though.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

David Dunn starts = Blackburn very good value at 3/1.
                                                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Ugh fml. Gotta go in again now and I hate it.

Comment

Thoughts on Everton v Liverpool at weekend? Ton 6/5 DNB with Bfair.

Comment

Just a heads up... The PP enhanced footy treble tonight at 11/2 is SERIOUS value. Real Madrid, Arsenal and Munich.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X