No announcement yet.

Golf-Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cashed in my Tiger chips on betfair ( still have other monies EW on him & Kaymer ) and split the dough between Dufner and Ernie - kinda grasping for a sweat at this stage and they look decently priced.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
      Cashed in my Tiger chips on betfair ( still have other monies EW on him & Kaymer ) and split the dough between Dufner and Ernie - kinda grasping for a sweat at this stage and they look decently priced.
      its all over nicky.gmc a snip at 11/4.get on wht u like m8.get on i say

Comment

id be happy enough with the evens to be got by backing furyk and mcdowell equally at 3/1 a piece.

Comment

I added Brandon Adams w/o Furyk and GMAC @ 22/1. I was very tempted to back Dufner but I decided against in the end. He said he doesn't get anything out of putting and actually dislikes it, if you don't relish the challenge on these greens then you are not going to putt well and he hasn't this week.

Also did an accum on two balls. Backed Tiger, Paddy, Kaymer, Goosen and Dufner.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I can't fucking wait for this, what a finish it's shaping up to be.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Tiger, Jacobson or Colsaerts please

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                all my horsies have just shortened seeing your picks, Phew
                GAA News Website

Comment

13 players broke par yesterday ( 72 rounds ) - 13 broke par over 1st two days ( 310 ish rounds )

today ? definitely going to be harder then yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                    13 players broke par yesterday ( 72 rounds ) - 13 broke par over 1st two days ( 310 ish rounds )

today ? definitely going to be harder then yesterday
                    Having a tenner nic who do you suggest sir

Comment

backed Blake Adams at 300/1 at the start E.W..........hope he can do it

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                        Having a tenner nic who do you suggest sir
                        wide open I think - stick a pin in it

Comment

Comment

ya come across some statistics on sky sports. tiger is 0 from 48 in majors when trailing rhrough 54 holes. never would have thought that

Comment

kevin chappell +3 hasnt dropped a shot in his last 24 holes according to the Bbc, 130 on Betfair!!!!

Comment

Furyk has held the lead solo or had a share 17 times after 54 holes. Won 10 and never finished worse than second. Closer

Comment

Ugh Tiger.

So close to laying yesterday too, puke.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    Harrington is going to win something within the next few months, maybe even a 3rd Open.
                                    If he stopped messing with his game he would have a lot more wins under his best. When everything looks good he starts trying something new which is ridiculous.
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                      Only took me 3 holes to stop Tiger, what hope have the other two got

Comment

Great drive from GMAC.

Rooting for the GMAC, funking for the Westy.

Feels like the time I backed England against Irl in the six nations.

Comment

Fuck off Webb. He scares me.

Comment

harrington you beauty
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Harrington to grind his way into a playoff at +1?? Guy has true grit, only prob is that Furyk and GMac have too.

Comment

GMAC's putting not good enough today unfortuately. No excuse for that miss right there.

Comment

got on simpson at 28's before the off today, its set up for a great finish, this thompson lad has had some round

Comment

Any chance of a birdie Jim?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                      Any chance of a birdie Jim?
                                                      7 pars win.

Comment

poor Paddy

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                          7 pars win.
                                                          That was better than a bird.

Gmac has gone into 2010 mode. Unfortunately for him Furyk is also in 2010 mode.

Comment

I have Michael Thompson so need lots of bogeys for the leaders.

Comment

Ernie my last squeak of a draw - thought he got that one

Comment

GMAC's putter suddenly gets hot! Go GMAC!!

Comment

And just when he looks like getting back into he bogeys again

Comment

this is all about the 17th
                                                                    there's an eagle there for someone

Comment

Ernie Els, you are shite lad. Fuck off back to Africa.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

interesting comments from Paddy

Comment

Furyk must win, because i have everyone but him

Comment

Don't start with the birdies now jim

Comment

C'mon GMAC close out like you did yesterday.

Comment

Nobody made as many clutch putts in last couple of years as GMAC. One more please.

Comment

And that my friends is that.

Comment

Not to be sadly. New Champion, don't know how he managed two consecutive under par rounds under those conditions. Great play and deserved it.

Comment

Phew...... did not enjoy that last half hour, great few days of golf.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                        Not to be sadly. New Champion, don't know how he managed two consecutive under par rounds under those conditions. Great play and deserved it.
                                                                                        68-68 weekend is just sick.

Halfway to a GOD SLAM.

Comment

hahahaha, see the dude squaking like a bird in union jack gear

Comment

That was some weekend of golf! What a finish, stayed up for the end every night. Thought Tiger was a certainty after first two days, then thought it would be Furyk, well done Webb Simpson and thanks for lining my pockets. Gmac showed some resilience to keep in it, he drifted to 33/1 on the exchange at one stage, and went as close to 5/1 before the last putt that he missed. Can't wait for the USPGA!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                              Did
                                                                                              Choi, KJ , Ogilvy, Geoff, Simpson, Webb, Day, Jason
                                                                                              Yuss! Gassed out beforeleaders teed off. Just seen he binked it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jasperov View Post
                                                                                                That was some weekend of golf! What a finish, stayed up for the end every night. Thought Tiger was a certainty after first two days, then thought it would be Furyk, well done Webb Simpson and thanks for lining my pockets. Gmac showed some resilience to keep in it, he drifted to 33/1 on the exchange at one stage, and went as close to 5/1 before the last putt that he missed. Can't wait for the USPGA!

british open first mo chara, Harrington for it IMO

Comment

Oh I know, but I've had Kaymer and Bradley back to back so I'm looking for three in a row in USPGA.

Comment

That was tough to take.
                                                                                                    Staying up till 4 for that and going to work early was not worth it.

A clean place for Jim would have broke me even. That half place still had me down for the week.

Wanted to take a week off but i've backed 2 in the States.

P.Cantlay @ 80s
                                                                                                    A.Romero @ 64s

GL Fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                      That was tough to take.
                                                                                                      Staying up till 4 for that and going to work early was not worth it.

A clean place for Jim would have broke me even. That half place still had me down for the week.

Wanted to take a week off but i've backed 2 in the States.

P.Cantlay @ 80s
                                                                                                      A.Romero @ 64s

GL Fellas
                                                                                                      Had Harrington and his bogey at the last cost me too. Made a profit but still sick having Jacobsen and Harrington from the start.

Also backed Romero this week.
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Just done these, a matter of whose putter is hot or not.

Ricky Barnes @ 100/1
                                                                                                        Johnson Wagner @ 100/1
                                                                                                        Charley Hoffman @ 110/1
                                                                                                        James Driscoll @ 125/1

Comment

Romero is a non runner.

2nd choice was Driscoll, the fact he bottles it a bit when in contention worries me but placed last year and playing reasonably well.

Comment

Ryan Moore @28, that's it.

Comment

Nice start

NOS.jpg

Comment

Wow. Jose Manuel Lara DQ'd because caddy purposely tried to dump an extra club.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                  Wow. Jose Manuel Lara DQ'd because caddy purposely tried to dump an extra club.
                                                                                                                  thats pretty sick. wonder if Lara knew about the extra club.

Comment

Nice sweat on driscoll this evening

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                      Nice sweat on driscoll this evening
                                                                                                                      Aye, not to forget Charley just a further shot back

Comment

Awwwh 2 ahead with 2 to play and he finishes double bogey, bogey, how sick!. Makes Van DeVelde feel better about himself and i backed him too. Outright retirement beckons outside the majors, ive had a good run!.

Comment

painful enough seeing Leishman win, must of punted him 40 times over last 2.5 years including 7-8 times this year

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X