Golf-Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bantee View Post
    Backed Fowler @ 33/1 and Mahan @ 40/1 yesterday. Could be interesting.
    FOWLER 6OVER AFTER 8 2DAY.HAD .... IN 3BALL ACCUM

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
      FOWLER 6OVER AFTER 8 2DAY.HAD .... IN 3BALL ACCUM
      Looks like Mahan is my only hope so. He's back to +2 after a triple bogey on the front 9

Comment

Do you think banging that Danish bird is worth causing the destruction of his golf career

Comment

46 of those above the cut line(66 players) haven't even started their rounds yet. I think we will see it go to +8 and very close to +9.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I hear about these winds that are expected later on, just before the leaders tee off and I've invested more now.

I backed McDowell and Colsaerts w/o Tiger at 13/2 and 14/1 both ew paying 4 places. If McDowell manages to do it I end up break even, if Coelsaerts does it I make a small profit.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Backed GMAC for 3rd rd leader. Would love to see him fighting it out with Tiger tomorrow.

With a Tiger win obv.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

First time not on the tiger in about ten majors, run better IMO.

Comment

Might get shot for suggesting this, round these parts.

Value in laying tiger now, price is very short

edit : offer 2/1 for a stake of 100 bones if anyone interested
                  Last edited by poprock; 16-06-12, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                    Might get shot for suggesting this, round these parts.

Value in laying tiger now, price is very short

edit : offer 2/1 for a stake of 100 bones if anyone interested

Comment

Mon G MAC

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post

I drop 200 bones in someone pokerstars account,
                        you can drop a hundred?

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

I drop 200 bones in someone pokerstars account,
                          you can drop a hundred?
                          You shouldn't really be soliciting bets here, why would you not lodge your 200 to an exchange at get a better price ?
                          Last edited by nicnicnic; 16-06-12, 21:50.

Comment

I'll take the ton at 2s if its available.

I should probably stop topping up and lay a little, but it will be years before we get this kind of value on the GOAT again.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

I should probably stop topping up and lay a little, but it will be years before we get this kind of value on the GOAT again.
                              go on then, 100 euro at 2/1, should i drop 200 into someone pokerstars account
                              or should we just take it as our word, I am relatively new round here, dont know what the protocol for this is.

Comment

Thats the shit C Kid......

Comment

go on then, 100 euro at 2/1, should i drop 200 into someone pokerstars account
                                  or should we just take it as our word, I am relatively new round here, dont know what the protocol for this is.
                                  I'm happy enough not to escrow. I've done numerous trades/bets so think my reputation is sound. I'll take your word for it.

As an aside the only other time I backed Tiger with posters on here was when he lost the PGA to Yang so you've got that going for you already.

Comment

I'm happy enough not to escrow. I've done numerous trades/bets so think my reputation is sound. I'll take your word for it.

As an aside the only other time I backed Tiger with posters on here was when he lost the PGA to Yang so you've got that going for you already.
                                    bet taken
                                    sound so, bit of interest for the laugh

Comment

Westwood on fire, so fantastic to watch when he gets in the zone. Literally anything could happen though with him.

Comment

You shouldn't really be soliciting bets here, why would you not lodge your 200 to an exchange at get a better price ?

i have a betfair account, just its nice to have some banter

Comment

i have a betfair account, just its nice to have some banter
                                          I mod this forum with an iron fist -

look a newish unknown poster looking to have bets with people can often only lead to trouble. I had a look over your previous posts and you seem to have done a good few transactions in the staking and transfer forum, so I'd assume your sound from those, but you can understand how things can get bit messy.

Comment

look a newish unknown poster looking to have bets with people can often only lead to trouble. I had a look over your previous posts and you seem to have done a good few transactions in the staking and transfer forum, so I'd assume your sound from those, but you can understand how things can get bit messy.

no problem, i gave him the offer of money down before,

I will edit my previous posts as not to leave any info left on the forum after tommorow.

Wont happen again

Comment

Comment

no problem, i gave him the offer of money down before,

I will edit my previous posts as not to leave any info left on the forum after tommorow.

Wont happen again
                                                your grand, no worries, can't wish on the bet though

Comment

What a round from Westwood. 67 is just ridiculous.

Comment

Yeah, smashing round from Westy, what a birdie on 18! Magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                      What a round from Westwood. 67 is just ridiculous.
                                                      It's the hope that will kill you.

Comment

This Virtual Golf is making me feel like Sergio...great from tee, great short game..then 5 putts later wondering where it all went wrong

Comment

Tiger needs to get his shit together, fast.

Comment

<3 Kaymer - great interview. Think he might be my favorite person in the whole world

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              The biggest of the big hearts.

Comment

That'll do.

Comment

American in the crowd showing off his geography knowledge - he loves Antwerp

Comment

<3 Kaymer - great interview. Think he might be my favorite person in the whole world
                                                                    You made me back him. So he better win.

Or g mac will do.

Comment

This is turning into a ridiculously good tournament.

Majors golf really is the greatest show on earth.

Comment

<3 your iron fist

Comment

What a tournament this is - some leaderboard

Comment

Unreal golf, hard to pick a winner, have jacobsen and harrington from the start for a sweat, no sleep for work on Monday
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Anywhere to get the Kaymer interview?

What a major. Working out the possible Sunday pairing permutations is a good bit of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

.
                                                                                might be on the sky site, ill have a look - there was nothing about it that particularly stands out, he just has such a good disposition and outlook about the game.

edit, not up will be there tomorrow
                                                                                Last edited by nicnicnic; 17-06-12, 00:58.

Comment

C'mon GMAC you fucking daisy

Comment

What a shot, sink that now Graeme.

Comment

Wow, what a back nine from GMAC.

Comment

Wallop g mac wallop

Comment

What a shocking pitch from Tiger, he looked so solid the first two days but he was poor today. GMAC and Furyk will be a great battle in the final two ball tomorrow.

Comment

poor Tiger - im stunned great fucking tournament though

Comment

I think this is Westwoods, gonna sleep on it but may lump tomorrow.

Comment

Backed Kuchar and Kaymar each way on Wednesday, hopefully a nice sweat tonight.
                                                                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                  Backed Kuchar and Kaymar each way on Wednesday, hopefully a nice sweat tonight.
                                                                                                  college for d oaks???????steven

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                    college for d oaks???????steven
                                                                                                    Huh?
                                                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

I think this is Westwoods, gonna sleep on it but may lump tomorrow.
                                                                                                      dont. if he was level with furyk and macdowell id still fancy both of them more on final day. three shots off both and best priced 5/1. No thanks

Comment

Am I likely to have a sweat on my e/w bet on Kaymer today?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                          Am I likely to have a sweat on my e/w bet on Kaymer today?
                                                                                                          Very much so imo.

Comment

Despite having Tiger @10s and failing to lay off when he went to 2.2, I am pretty happy that the stage is set for an absolute hero. Lucky to of played 9 holes with him before.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ipnbgmaZkQ

Comment

Obv i'm biased because i have him backed but i really think Furyk puts this one in the books tonight. What a player on the USGA layouts.

COME ON JIM!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                                                went for Laird 100/1, Ernie 66s and Jason Day 50s
                                                                                                                come on Ernie

Comment

If Justin Rose decided to somehow win this. that would be very acceptable

Failing that, Lee or Bubba or Kaymer or Furyk or duffner will also suffice!
                                                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

seems Doyle was on Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

.
                                                                                                                      The best sports coverage from around the world, covering: Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, WWE, Boxing, Tennis and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
                                                                                                                        dont. if he was level with furyk and macdowell id still fancy both of them more on final day. three shots off both and best priced 5/1. No thanks
                                                                                                                        Too late, I took the 6/1 on BF.

I really think he will be fired right up after that round yesterday, he was the only one afaik to go through the first six under par, he shot the best round and finished it magnificently. He's gonna take his first major here tonight imo, I'm happy enough with 6/1.

Playoff tomorrow with him and GMAC would be a nice sweat, although there could well be four or five of them coming back given how tough this track is.

Comment

Fill Yer Boots IMO
                                                                                                                          Jacobson, Fredrik 15/1
                                                                                                                          Each Way Terms 1/4 places 1,2,3

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X