Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually really like the huge raise if you're fairly sure they're gonna call. Really, really like it.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Shove river. It's essentially a blank as villain has no Flushes in his range unless he called 18x pre w QTcc. All the hands we beat check back and we miss out on massive value, while all the hands we lose to (which really isn't much) will shove and we pay off regardless. I expect JJ/TT/88 here a lot by the call pre, JJ less so obv with J on board though
      "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

Opinions on this please.

Final table bubble in Fitz double chance. I get moved to new table to balance tables at 5 each so have no info on villian. Blinds are 800/1500 with 100 antes. I've ~30k. Villian covers.

3 hands into new table the following occurs. Villian limp calls under the gun and action folds round to me in small blind. I raise it to 4000 with pocket 3's Big blind folds and villian calls the 4000.

Flop comes 4c 2h 5c. I make it 4000 again. Villian repops it up to 11k. Action?
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Opinions on this please.

Final table bubble in Fitz double chance. I get moved to new table to balance tables at 5 each so have no info on villian. Blinds are 800/1500 with 100 antes. I've ~30k. Villian covers.

3 hands into new table the following occurs. Villian limp calls under the gun and action folds round to me in small blind. I raise it to 4000 with pocket 3's Big blind folds and villian calls the 4000.

Complete pre.

Now we're here we're never massively ahead or behind. Get it in and hope to get there vs his overpairs/sets or fade vs his overs and flushdraw.
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Opinions on this please.

I find raising here to be pretty horrific call and see a flop simple. You have 10 outs now i doubt he folds to a shove so 22k behind and approx 40k in pot i think the maths suggest its a fold im pretty shit at that tho i think its pretty close.

Edit : im kinda basing this on him having an overpair but guess he can turn up with other weird stuff now and again.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Pre: Shoving>folding>limping>making it 4k imo.

Shove and pick up the dead money out there, villain should fold here a lot. I really wouldn't play it any other way or see value in playing it any other way with a 20bb stack.

Comment

Yeah was pretty disgusted with how I played it preflop myself. There was a lot of limp folding going on especially close to the bubble but still in hindsight it was a bad spot to be raising.

Anyway I shove, he thinks for an eternity and calls with A4 off and the 4 holds up. Cheers for replies lads.
                Last edited by The Situation; 10-08-11, 16:22.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                  Pre: Shoving>folding>limping>making it 4k imo.

Shove and pick up the dead money out there, villain should fold here a lot. I really wouldn't play it any other way or see value in playing it any other way with a 20bb stack.
                  Jesus Caf your surely getting odds to limp and hit a set here i think folding is really bad your getting around 8/1 to hit your set.

I not a huge fan of shoving either really although its better than raising.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

completing to hit bottom set 20bb deep is not a winning play.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055269469
                      Meh I shove online, I sometimes shove live depending on player's already in the pot but we get called here by 55-99 a lot by live fish "looking to gamble". By completing we can make a monster or c/f allowing us to play an easy stack size.

Don't think it's optimal in terms of maths but I think it's the best line in your average live setting.
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                        I find raising here to be pretty horrific call and see a flop simple. You have 10 outs now i doubt he folds to a shove so 22k behind and approx 40k in pot i think the maths suggest its a fold im pretty shit at that tho i think its pretty close.

Edit : im kinda basing this on him having an overpair but guess he can turn up with other weird stuff now and again.
                        Im definitely happy to get it in on the flop, even if we don't have the odds as we do get him to fold some hands and the times we get called and hit we have a far greater chance of going deep.

Comment

Well its fine to say flop a monster or fold, ignore the maths, but the fact is you need to make 2800 chips post flop 100% of the time you flop a set for it to just be break even. When you factor in the times that they airball and fold, the times they have an overset and the times you get it in against a hand with 30% equity you find that having an EV of 2800 chips from the flop onwards when you flop a set is very thin.

Shoving on the other hand is definitely a clear-cut +EV spot.

Comment

Well its fine to say flop a monster or fold, ignore the maths, but the fact is you need to make 2800 chips post flop 100% of the time you flop a set for it to just be break even. When you factor in the times that they airball and fold, the times they have an overset and the times you get it in against a hand with 30% equity you find that having an EV of 2800 chips from the flop onwards when you flop a set is very thin.

Shoving on the other hand is definitely a clear-cut +EV spot.
                            Like I said I like a shove online because, in a vacuum or just after moving to a table, we will be getting called by a narrow range that crush us and a narrow range that we are racing with. We fold out a lot of hands which we are ahead of but have a lot of equity vs our hand. This is a good thing as we pick up chips without having to realise our equity vs these hands.

Live is a different monster altogether and I prefer a lower variance method rather than sticking in 20bbs trying to get an unknown to fold.

fwiw when we flop a set we never lead out and most live players when checked to by both the blinds will stab at the pot and given the pot size I think we make very close to your 2800 chips the vast majority of the time.
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Jesus Caf your surely getting odds to limp and hit a set here i think folding is really bad your getting around 8/1 to hit your set.

I not a huge fan of shoving either really although its better than raising.
                              Folding here probably is bad which is why I shove, we are on a bubble which makes the shove even better. I'm only folding if I don't think the shove gets through enough of the time. We are getting odds of a bit better than 6/1 too btw, unless I've worked it out wrong.

As for not being a huge fan of the shove, I think it's the most optimal line and zuutroy has explained that better than I could. I'll be reading that link when I get a chance later on.

Comment

Shoving >>>>>>> everything else AINEC.

Although if I had a read that this particular villain likes to limp with monsters UTG I might just complete 20BB deep, knowing I'll double when I hit my set cos he wont fold an overpair like ever. We do have enough implied odds to justify it in that case.

Comment

Cross post from bbv:

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                  Going to be bonus whoring to build a roll on one of the following in the near future:
                                  Party Poker
                                  Unibet
                                  Coral Poker
                                  888poker

Anyone able to tell me the situation with any of them re: micro/low stakes sng/cash volume and ease of withdrawal?

Cheers
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Whats your volume like, you'd almost certainly be better off getting yourself a 50%+ rakeback deal and sticking to one site.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                      Whats your volume like, you'd almost certainly be better off getting yourself a 50%+ rakeback deal and sticking to one site.
                                      You beat me to it bonus whoring in this day and age is lol. Most bonuses are around 30% max id say.

The dream bonus whore for me was when VC were on ipoker 50% rb + $500 sign up bonus. Im just sorry my GF was the only one who took up poker. If i was smarter the father, mother and sister would also have.
                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                        Would you have posted the hand if you won?
                                        Thought of this post when i played this hand its emop satt and villian is a huge winner on the site but have not played him much.

Villian playing 6k and i cover. blinds 50-100

I raise in cu to 222 with jd9d vs good villian and ive been active enough he 3 bets to 590 i 4 bet to 1440 and he calls.

Flop AA8 he checks i check.

Turn 5 he bets 550 i call.

River 2 he checks and i bet 1800

Villian playing 6k and i cover.

Thought process here is villian can def be 3 betting light but its far from certain i really didnt mind my 4 bet as to be fair i had not even 3 bet i think. I like a check here as i can check so many hands here the only hands i dont check are the bluff type hand which i have.

His turn bet is weird and i hate folding to it i doubt i raise an Ak AQ here either id wait to shove river over his bet. I obv call with KK QQ in that spot aswell

River when he checks i obv cant win unless i bet so its give up or bluff. Think pot was 3.8k on river some figures may be a little off.

What have we his range at here? I think the fact he really cant put me on 4 bet bluff as a big part of my range that betting the river reasonably strong can fold out his JJQQ type hands.

Maybe i murdered it anyway but i won so just said it would be a nice change to throw up a winning hand.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Anyone know anything about camstudio? Im trying to record my sessions but videos have been coming out like this -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

I agree that implied odds are often massively overrated, but I still think you should complete any pair here. You don't always need a set to win, esp against players who limp call A4o utg

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                              Anyone know anything about camstudio? Im trying to record my sessions but videos have been coming out like this -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                              There's a setting somewhere for inverting colours or something like that. You have somehow managed to turn it on.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Not the same thing at all. This is just about completing the sb. I consider myself pretty tight when playing out of the sb, but I would never not make it up with any pair there. I cant quote facts and figures, but I'd be amazed if there is proof there that it is right to fold a small pair in this instance in the sb.

Comment

Have started grinding Stars micro 90man turbos and HEM isn't tracking them, HUD is showing when I'm playing but it's not displaying my results where it should be..any thoughts on how to fix it?

Cheers
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Many sweat sessions happening lately? Think Emmet organised them before maybe? Back grinding cash this month so would be up for a few sessions (sweated or doing the sweating) if anyones interested.
                                                    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                      Many sweat sessions happening lately? Think Emmet organised them before maybe? Back grinding cash this month so would be up for a few sessions (sweated or doing the sweating) if anyones interested.
                                                      I'll be playing tomorrow afternoon. Definitely up for a sweat.

Comment

I'll sweat people if they want another pair of eyes. People wlcome to sweat me if they want but grinding MTTs = boring for the most part

Comment

Pm Emmet and he will add you to the group. Its been slow enough lately but Ill be playing a bit today if you want to sweat later on. Only 50nl though, I dont know what stakes your back playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                            I'll sweat people if they want another pair of eyes. People wlcome to sweat me if they want but grinding MTTs = boring for the most part
                                                            You just def join the group on skype aswell. I though it was very good when it started but has slowed down a good bit lately.

Comment

Any software required for this or ye just watch the player's table and he lets everyone know what he has on skype and ye then discuss the play?

Comment

Cool, ill PM Emmet so and get added to that group. Cant sweat tonight Shano actually, I wont be playing high stakes while sweated anyway, no higher than 400nl I'd say.
                                                                "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                  Any software required for this or ye just watch the player's table and he lets everyone know what he has on skype and ye then discuss the play?
                                                                  We use Mikogo for sharing screens - www.mikogo.com

Comment

I 'd be interested in this too, sending pm to emmet....

Comment

Cool, ill PM Emmet so and get added to that group. Cant sweat tonight Shano actually, I wont be playing high stakes while sweated anyway, no higher than 400nl I'd say.
                                                                      There's a fishy guy who plays 10/20 HU on ipoker sometimes. I'll give you a holler when he sits in and I'll sweat you when you're playing him.

Comment

There's a fishy guy who plays 10/20 HU on ipoker sometimes. I'll give you a holler when he sits in and I'll sweat you when you're playing him.
                                                                        Sweet, ty

Comment

This will be fun - I think I tried to sweat a drunken AndyFB in cork and we disagreed on every hand

Comment

Id be interested in watching you play even though i havent played much cash lately its pretty much due to me non stop losing at it. It could help me reignite myself.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Id be interested in watching you play even though i havent played much cash lately its pretty much due to me non stop losing at it. It could help me reignite myself.
                                                                              No bother, playing poorly myself lately, hoping some sweat sessions and leak finding will sort that out, so the more watching and analysing the better.

Comment

Poker Stars, $4.10 + $0.40 NL Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds, 9 Players
                                                                                Is this a fold? Horrible spot... Should have made it much bigger pre.

LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: 520
                                                                                Hero (BB): 1,760
                                                                                UTG: 1,935
                                                                                UTG+1: 4,510
                                                                                UTG+2: 510
                                                                                MP1: 1,020
                                                                                MP2: 985
                                                                                CO: 1,860
                                                                                BTN: 4,740

Pre-Flop: (45) A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                                                                                UTG calls 30, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls 30, 2 folds, CO calls 30, BTN calls 30, SB folds, Hero raises to 130, UTG calls 100, UTG+2 calls 100, CO calls 100, BTN calls 100

Flop: (665) T K 8 (5 Players)
                                                                                Hero bets 450, UTG calls 450, 3 folds

Turn: (1,565) T (2 Players)
                                                                                Hero checks, UTG checks

River: (1,565) 5 (2 Players)
                                                                                Hero checks, UTG bets 1,355 and is All-In, Hero folds

Results: 1,565 Pot
                                                                                UTG showed and WON 1,565 (+985 NET)

Comment

Preflop sizing is waaaaay too small. Shove turn. Fold river as played.

Comment

Make it about 210-230ish pre and bet the turn as played, plenty worse will call.

River is marginal enough as he can bet worse and will have some hands that can be turned into bluffs but I'd lean towards a fold though.

Edit: Only a small point but flop sizing is a small bit too big also, less will do the same thing (370-400) you'll still have a pot sized turn bet left vs 1 player on the turn.
                                                                                    Last edited by Line Us; 18-08-11, 15:55. Reason: edit: zuutroy too fast

Comment

I make my raise +1bb for every limper so 210 pre and if they all still called the raise I think I'm jaming the flop, the pot would be like 1k and you have 1.5k( would others agree on jamming the flop for 1.5k if there was 1k in the middle 5 handed this early???) behind, as played I'd jam the turn, to many drawing hands on the flop and don't be scared that the 10 turned jam it in if he has it load up another.

Comment

World Cup of Poker 8
                                                                                        You have reached a page at PokerStars™ which no longer exists. Visit our homepage or the sitemap to find the page you're looking for.

Anyone ever taken part is this.?

Comment

No bother, playing poorly myself lately, hoping some sweat sessions and leak finding will sort that out, so the more watching and analysing the better.
                                                                                          I rarely go on that skype so maybe if ya threw it up here first i might have some idea of when its going on thanks.
                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                            Poker Stars, $4.10 + $0.40 NL Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds, 9 Players
                                                                                            Is this a fold? Horrible spot... Should have made it much bigger pre.

SB: 520
                                                                                            Hero (BB): 1,760
                                                                                            UTG: 1,935
                                                                                            UTG+1: 4,510
                                                                                            UTG+2: 510
                                                                                            MP1: 1,020
                                                                                            MP2: 985
                                                                                            CO: 1,860
                                                                                            BTN: 4,740

Pre-Flop: (45) A A dealt to Hero (BB)
                                                                                            UTG calls 30, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls 30, 2 folds, CO calls 30, BTN calls 30, SB folds, Hero raises to 130, UTG calls 100, UTG+2 calls 100, CO calls 100, BTN calls 100

Flop: (665) T K 8 (5 Players)
                                                                                            Hero bets 450, UTG calls 450, 3 folds

Turn: (1,565) T (2 Players)
                                                                                            Hero checks, UTG checks

River: (1,565) 5 (2 Players)
                                                                                            Hero checks, UTG bets 1,355 and is All-In, Hero folds

Results: 1,565 Pot
                                                                                            UTG showed and WON 1,565 (+985 NET)
                                                                                            Way more pre, like 200+. Flop is fine as played, but checking the turn is really bad. We cant be afraid of Tx here given where he called our bets from, and we have to charge draws/Kx. I guess you were trying to induce or something but it's just unnecessary given villain really doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I sincerely hope you weren't planning to c/fold..

As played c/call river, I'm never folding with 1150 behind. Villain will shove Kx/QJ often enough after our turn/river checks since we don't seem overly strong, and we're getting well over 2:1.
                                                                                            Last edited by Winning!; 19-08-11, 01:14.

Comment

$0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players

CO: $197
                                                                                              BTN: $118.67
                                                                                              SB: $130.44
                                                                                              BB: $123
                                                                                              Hero (UTG): $120.13
                                                                                              MP: $285.02

Pre-Flop: 8 8 dealt to Hero (UTG)
                                                                                              Hero raises to $3.50, MP calls $3.50, CO calls $3.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($12) 7 3 8 (3 Players)
                                                                                              Hero bets $9, MP folds, CO calls $9

Turn: ($30) 5 (2 Players)
                                                                                              Hero bets $26, CO calls $26

River: ($82) 4 (2 Players)

just a quick one..
                                                                                              villain was 20/10/2 over small sample (he had that stack when I sat)
                                                                                              while turn sizing looks large it was done to leave a PSB bet on river.
                                                                                              the river is always a shove?
                                                                                              continuing range for turn?

Comment

Id check to give him a chance to bluff at it and snap any bets he makes on the river. There arent too many straights in his range at all but if we bet at it we probably dont get called by anything we beat

Comment

Don't think I'd ever shove river here as I'm not sure what worse hand calls.

Comment

I think its pretty close.

Given he's 20/10 he'll prob have 99-qq 100% of the time. Thats 24 combos.
                                                                                                    He can prob have max 11fd combos, i'd prob assume he doesnt 3bet AK in these positions given stats. Thats 10hearts and one j10cc (optimistically)
                                                                                                    He shouldn't have anything that makes a straight given its utg vs mp and he's kinda tight.
                                                                                                    Lets say he jams 10 fd combos 100% of the time.
                                                                                                    So he'd need to call with 10 combos of 99-QQ to make both options equal.
                                                                                                    So he calls with JJ 60% of the time and QQ 100% of the time.
                                                                                                    Tough one.

Dunno, prob cc, its prob more likely he bluffs the fd combos rather than calls the overpairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                      $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players

CO: $197
                                                                                                      BTN: $118.67
                                                                                                      SB: $130.44
                                                                                                      BB: $123
                                                                                                      Hero (UTG): $120.13
                                                                                                      MP: $285.02

Pre-Flop: 8 8 dealt to Hero (UTG)
                                                                                                      Hero raises to $3.50, MP calls $3.50, CO calls $3.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($12) 7 3 8 (3 Players)
                                                                                                      Hero bets $9, MP folds, CO calls $9

Turn: ($30) 5 (2 Players)
                                                                                                      Hero bets $26, CO calls $26

River: ($82) 4 (2 Players)

just a quick one..
                                                                                                      villain was 20/10/2 over small sample (he had that stack when I sat)
                                                                                                      while turn sizing looks large it was done to leave a PSB bet on river.
                                                                                                      the river is always a shove?
                                                                                                      continuing range for turn?
                                                                                                      I'm continuing with that turn sizing on almost every card so seems fine, but my river line would depend quite a lot on the timing of villains calls. We rep a lot of strength by betting big into two players then barreling the turn so I figure bare some draws and overpairs might have folded.

I'm leaning more towards overs&FD or JhTh/Jh9h/Th9h so I think I prefer c/call or c/shove OTR. The 6 is great card for villain to bluff and we are getting it in vs sets/6x/Ah2h regardless of line here so extracting value from the rest of his range is our only concern. We see this get checked back by 2P or better hardly ever, only 5h4h really, and 1P hands probably wont call a river shove.

Comment

If you have a loose image, shove it in. He can call with worse then.

Comment

Originally posted by Winning! View Post
                                                                                                          I'm continuing with that turn sizing on almost every card so seems fine, but my river line would depend quite a lot on the timing of villains calls. We rep a lot of strength by betting big into two players then barreling the turn so I figure bare some draws and overpairs might have folded.

I'm leaning more towards overs&FD or JhTh/Jh9h/Th9h so I think I prefer c/call or c/shove OTR. The 6 is great card for villain to bluff and we are getting it in vs sets/6x/Ah2h regardless of line here so extracting value from the rest of his range is our only concern. We see this get checked back by 2P or better hardly ever, only 5h4h really, and 1P hands probably wont call a river shove.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by ikilldurrr1 View Post
                                                                                                          If you have a loose image, shove it in. He can call with worse then.
                                                                                                          call on flop was approx 3-4sec.. turn was probably double..

stats are 22/16/2.5 in my replayer but i'm only at the table 30 hands or so

Comment

Quick one. Made a mess of the flop bet-sizing, but now that we're here, whaddya like:

***** Hand History for Game 1111111111 ***** (Winamax)
                                                                                                            $20.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, August 24, 09:17:11 ET 2011
                                                                                                            Table Nottingham (Real Money)
                                                                                                            Seat 4 is the button
                                                                                                            Seat 1: Player1 ( $21.17 USD ) - VPIP: 18, PFR: 12, 3B: 4, AF: 0.9, Hands: 155
                                                                                                            Seat 2: Player2 ( $20.30 USD ) - VPIP: 48, PFR: 43, 3B: 10, AF: 0.7, Hands: 23
                                                                                                            Seat 3: Player3 ( $19.75 USD ) - VPIP: 25, PFR: 25, 3B: 13, AF: 3.0, Hands: 12
                                                                                                            Seat 4: Player4 ( $23.20 USD ) - VPIP: 55, PFR: 18, 3B: 0, AF: 3.9, Hands: 76
                                                                                                            Seat 5: Hero ( $20.10 USD ) - VPIP: 23, PFR: 18, 3B: 5, AF: 3.8, Hands: 4841
                                                                                                            Hero posts small blind [$0.10 USD].
                                                                                                            Player1 posts big blind [$0.20 USD].
                                                                                                            Dealt to Hero [ Tc As ]
                                                                                                            ** Dealing down cards **
                                                                                                            Player2 raises [$0.60 USD]
                                                                                                            Player3 folds
                                                                                                            Player4 folds
                                                                                                            Hero raises [$2.10 USD]
                                                                                                            Player1 folds
                                                                                                            Player2 calls [$1.60 USD]
                                                                                                            ** Dealing Flop ** [ 5s, Qs, 7d ]
                                                                                                            Hero bets [$2.80 USD]
                                                                                                            Player2 calls [$2.80 USD]
                                                                                                            ** Dealing Turn ** [ 3s ]

Comment

I fold preflop
                                                                                                              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                                I fold preflop
                                                                                                                So do I most of the time. Just thought I was getting plenty of folds.

Anyway, do you even play poker :P

Comment

I presume the 3bets for value. I think its ok tbh.

Not a great spot on the turn. Its close I think. Id probably bet ~$4 and fold to a shove. Shoving any spade river and probably an Ace If he flats.

Comment

hi whats does "the long term M" mean in pushbot charts??? they keep having values like 10/5.3/8 can anyone explain this thanks!!

Comment

Comment

This hand is from the €100 35k gtd Entraction game

I think its probably a mistake to shove but got a rush of blood.

9 handed blinds 150-300 ante 15

utg + 2 raises 789 he gets 2 callers im in the bb with 77 playing 5.3k and decide to shove.

Although i made the shove looking back im not a huge fan as there is way better lower variance spots to accumulate chips.

I guess i just looked at taking down the near 3k that was in the pot.

Any thoughts fold? call? shove?
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

This hand is from the €100 35k gtd Entraction game

I think its probably a mistake to shove but got a rush of blood.

9 handed blinds 150-300 ante 15

utg + 2 raises 789 he gets 2 callers im in the bb with 77 playing 5.3k and decide to shove.

Although i made the shove looking back im not a huge fan as there is way better lower variance spots to accumulate chips.

I guess i just looked at taking down the near 3k that was in the pot.

Any thoughts fold? call? shove?

stats on the players in the hand would be a help, their stack sizes as well
                                                                                                                          https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X