UTG+2: 1,885

Pre-Flop: (75) A Q dealt to Hero (MP2)
      4 folds, Hero raises to 150, CO calls 150, 3 folds

Flop: (375) 6 J A (2 Players)
      Hero bets 200, CO calls 200

Turn: (775) 7 (2 Players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: (775) 9 (2 Players)
      Hero bets 350, CO raises to 3,730 and is All-In, Hero ???

Comment

I don't usually put up hands so don't give me too much grief

Comment

I think there's value in betting the turn, despite it being an obviously bad card for us. As played I'd fold the river, and maybe bet a little bit more first. Bet more on the flop, also.
          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
            I think there's value in betting the turn, despite it being an obviously bad card for us. As played I'd fold the river, and maybe bet a little bit more first. Bet more on the flop, also.
            Was trying to control the pot on the turn, is this bad?

Size of the river bet was me trying to consider how big a bet a worse hand will call...

Comment

What do we think of checking turn with the intention of c/c river in that spot?

Comment

Checking the turn is in no way bad at all, I just think there's probably still value to be had by betting. He pretty much never has us beat on the flop, so we're only worried about diamonds on the turn and very few combos of other hands, but I think his calling range of our turn bet is big enough to compensate for the times he does have diamonds. He'll likely still call with all aces, maybe even KQ if he has the king of diamonds, KJ the same and maybe even some other stuff depending on how bad he is. If he raises, bar any particular reads or particular bet sizing tells, I'd be happy to fold. But checking is definitely not 'bad' by any means at all, especially if we think he'll fire the turn and river wide if we do check, but I think by default most people will check behind all the marginal made hands we beat here if we do check which is why I'd prefer a bet to a check call.
                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

last to act after big sqz and opener call with AJs.

What's my default play here?
                  Opener is a decent player, 2bb/100 winner over 5k sample, playing 23/14 with 2AF F2CB of 48% (50 times)
                  Squeezer is a 15bb/100 winner over 6k hands, plays 18/15 with 4.7AF 3bets 6/7% across all positions really. Has a cbet in 3bet pot of 66% (38 times)

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($38.85)
                  SB ($20)
                  BB ($24.23)
                  UTG ($22.27)
                  MP ($21.41)
                  Hero (CO) ($26.14)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, A
                  1 fold, MP bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70, 1 fold, SB raises $2.90, 1 fold, MP calls $2.30, Hero ??? (Pot is $6.90 at this stage)

What flops am I check shoving if I call, what flops do I donk etc?

Just thought it was a strange spot and I was unsure of what I should be doing here. My first thought was to call, but then I have a hand that can flop quite well, and am getting great odds and implied odds too I think?

SPOILER
                  Flop: ($9.20) 3, 4, K (3 players)
                  SB bets $6, 1 fold, Hero folds

Total pot: $9.20

Comment

What about leading out on the river?

Thoughts on why it's good/bad?

EDIT: I'm still talking about my hand in this post...

Comment

I'd fold, despite position, I think it's a very RIO situation and will be very tough to play post flop in what could easily end up a hugely inflated pot

@Keane, given he check backed turn I think leading is fine. Though were pretty much never bluffing having taken this line, we can't just assume our opponent knows this, and given the way the hands played he's very likely to have some marginal made hand that'll probably try bluffcatch the river. I'd just bet slightly more, so that we can at least slightly look to have bluffs in our range + I think he's likely calling the slightly bigger bet almost just as often as the smaller one.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        last to act after big sqz and opener call with AJs.

What's my default play here?
                        Opener is a decent player, 2bb/100 winner over 5k sample, playing 23/14 with 2AF F2CB of 48% (50 times)
                        Squeezer is a 15bb/100 winner over 6k hands, plays 18/15 with 4.7AF 3bets 6/7% across all positions really. Has a cbet in 3bet pot of 66% (38 times)

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($38.85)
                        SB ($20)
                        BB ($24.23)
                        UTG ($22.27)
                        MP ($21.41)
                        Hero (CO) ($26.14)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, A
                        1 fold, MP bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70, 1 fold, SB raises $2.90, 1 fold, MP calls $2.30, Hero ??? (Pot is $6.90 at this stage)

What flops am I check shoving if I call, what flops do I donk etc?

Just thought it was a strange spot and I was unsure of what I should be doing here. My first thought was to call, but then I have a hand that can flop quite well, and am getting great odds and implied odds too I think?

SPOILER
                        Flop: ($9.20) 3, 4, K (3 players)
                        SB bets $6, 1 fold, Hero folds

Total pot: $9.20
                        Just fold pre, no?

Comment

le spuffs

Have been trying to work on my hand reading and pick some good spots to go with my reads so would like some opinions on the following hands to see if my thinking/line is somewhat compedent or just redic stupid.

Hand 1: Villain is 21/18 over 325 hands. Steals 30% and 22% from SB. He probably see me as pretty aggro pre, 9%+ 3bet but nothing to crazy post flop. I'd 3bet him a few times already and he On the river I don't ever think he has a flush, AK or set so I think he has weak Aces here nearly always and it's a tough call for him to make.

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1124276
                          DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $24.74
                          Hero (BB): $41.94
                          UTG: $26.17
                          CO: $20.00
                          BTN: $25.53

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with J 2
                          3 folds, SB raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, SB calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.60) 9 A 2 (2 players)
                          SB checks, Hero bets $2.80, SB calls $2.80

Turn: ($9.20) 8 (2 players)
                          SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($9.20) K (2 players)
                          SB bets $4.20, Hero raises to $37.34

Hand 2: Villain is 24/22, two limpers are fishy, with the half stack being a massive whale. I'm a snug 27/22 and would have been calling or raising OTB. Again would be fairly solid post flop with solid hands going to show down or weak hands being check down. Villain being solidish reg I thought I'd baluga him on the turn. Because of the fish a 5 can still easily be in my range. Yay or nay? Does anyone fold overpairs at 20nl?

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1124317

BTN: $19.52
                          SB: $21.53
                          Hero (BB): $25.03
                          UTG: $17.36
                          MP: $13.45

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with A Q
                          UTG calls $0.20, MP calls $0.20, 2 folds, SB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $1, 2 folds

Flop: ($2.80) 5 2 3 (2 players)
                          SB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2

Turn: ($6.80) 5 (2 players)
                          SB bets $4.00, Hero raises to $21.83,
                          Last edited by Teddie; 17-01-11, 00:34.

Comment

you're not repping much in either.

Comment

I agree on hand one, but chances of shoving complete air in both has to be slim. I think in hand two I rep enough that I can get folds. Set of twos, 3's, quads, A5, 45, 65, A4 are all in my range I think. My bluffs with be 6h7h, AhXh and not much else. In hand two, I'd honestly probably fold Q's and below.

Hand 1 I rep little, but his river bet seems like such a blocking bet with a weakish hand.

Comment

Both are quite bad imo, esp hand 2.

Hand 1. I will bet the turn of I am going to be bluffing.

Comment

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (7 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 ($1.90)
                                  CO ($3.05)
                                  Button ($2.53)
                                  SB ($1.98)
                                  BB ($0.64)
                                  Hero (UTG) ($2)
                                  MP1 ($2.27)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, 9
                                  Hero bets $0.06, MP1 calls $0.06, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.10, Button calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.04, MP1 calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.43) 9, K, 7 (4 players)
                                  Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.16, CO raises to $0.32, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.70, 1 fold, CO raises to $2.69, Hero calls $1.20 (All-In)

Turn: ($4.39) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($4.39) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $4.39 | Rake: $0.29

Results:
                                  Hero had 9, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
                                  CO had K, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                  Outcome: CO won $4.10

My first set over set in recent cash games. I forgot how much they hurt! Villain was fairly aggro so there was 0% chance I was folding.
                                  Last edited by Emperor Badger; 17-01-11, 05:09.

Comment

That rake is insane in relative terms, wonder if it's beatable.

Don't really like the raise size, think you'd be better off just shoving.
                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 17-01-11, 07:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Badger View Post
                                      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (7 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 ($1.90)
                                      CO ($3.05)
                                      Button ($2.53)
                                      SB ($1.98)
                                      BB ($0.64)
                                      Hero (UTG) ($2)
                                      MP1 ($2.27)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, 9
                                      Hero bets $0.06, MP1 calls $0.06, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.10, Button calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.04, MP1 calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.43) 9, K, 7 (4 players)
                                      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.16, CO raises to $0.32, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.70, 1 fold, CO raises to $2.69, Hero calls $1.20 (All-In)

Turn: ($4.39) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($4.39) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $4.39 | Rake: $0.29

Results:
                                      Hero had 9, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
                                      CO had K, K (three of a kind, Kings).
                                      Outcome: CO won $4.10

My first set over set in recent cash games. I forgot how much they hurt! Villain was fairly aggro so there was 0% chance I was folding.

I'd raise to like 90c to 1.10 there and get it in with them, Rake is a killer at that level i played like 20k hands at that level at the end of last year and including all my leaks i couldnt beat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        That rake is insane in relative terms, wonder if it's beatable.

Don't really like the raise size, think you'd be better off just shoving.
                                        Is the rake that bad at micro stakes? Maybe I should stick with my $1+20c SnGs then...

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Badger View Post
                                          Is the rake that bad at micro stakes? Maybe I should stick with my $1+20c SnGs then...
                                          Yeah, generally the lower you play, the bigger the rake hits you, like rapes micros, its a nunance at low stakes, not a huge deal at midstakes, and totally insignificant at high stakes

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                            Yeah, generally the lower you play, the bigger the rake hits you, like rapes micros, its a nunance at low stakes, not a huge deal at midstakes, and totally insignificant at high stakes
                                            Could it have something to do with how many people play at micro stakes compared to other stakes? The only thing is that they'd likely get more in rake from the low/mid stakes just due to how much more there is in every pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                              Have been trying to work on my hand reading and pick some good spots to go with my reads so would like some opinions on the following hands to see if my thinking/line is somewhat compedent or just redic stupid.

Hand 1: Villain is 21/18 over 325 hands. Steals 30% and 22% from SB. He probably see me as pretty aggro pre, 9%+ 3bet but nothing to crazy post flop. I'd 3bet him a few times already and he On the river I don't ever think he has a flush, AK or set so I think he has weak Aces here nearly always and it's a tough call for him to make.

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1124276

SB: $24.74
                                              Hero (BB): $41.94
                                              UTG: $26.17
                                              BTN: $25.53

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with J 2
                                              3 folds, SB raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, SB calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.60) 9 A 2 (2 players)
                                              SB checks, Hero bets $2.80, SB calls $2.80

Turn: ($9.20) 8 (2 players)
                                              SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($9.20) K (2 players)
                                              SB bets $4.20, Hero raises to $37.34

Hand 2: Villain is 24/22, two limpers are fishy, with the half stack being a massive whale. I'm a snug 27/22 and would have been calling or raising OTB. Again would be fairly solid post flop with solid hands going to show down or weak hands being check down. Villain being solidish reg I thought I'd baluga him on the turn. Because of the fish a 5 can still easily be in my range. Yay or nay? Does anyone fold overpairs at 20nl?

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1124317

BTN: $19.52
                                              SB: $21.53
                                              Hero (BB): $25.03
                                              UTG: $17.36
                                              MP: $13.45

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with A Q
                                              UTG calls $0.20, MP calls $0.20, 2 folds, SB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $1, 2 folds

Flop: ($2.80) 5 2 3 (2 players)
                                              SB bets $2.00, Hero calls $2

Turn: ($6.80) 5 (2 players)
                                              SB bets $4.00, Hero raises to $21.83,

These are really really bad.
                                              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                                These are really really bad.
                                                agreed. but at 25nl you may get away with it. Doesn't stop it from being bad though. Hand 1 is always a bluff from you you should never have the flush

Hand 2 - you rep nothing and it was a bad card for villain to barrell but he still did meaning you are getting called imo

Comment

Villian is unknown but flop is terrible for me imo.

I raise the flop because the min bet is pretty much always folding. Definitely wouldn't have fired a third barrel unless K on the river. In hindsight the flop raise was a little small but I wouldn't have made it much more normally anyway.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 3.3 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (8 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP1 (t3285)
                                                  Hero (MP2) (t3090)
                                                  CO (t2850)
                                                  Button (t2835)
                                                  SB (t2910)
                                                  BB (t3000)
                                                  UTG (t6120)
                                                  UTG+1 (t2910)

Hero's M: 51.50

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K
                                                  1 fold, UTG+1 calls t40, 1 fold, Hero bets t160, 4 folds, UTG+1 calls t120

Flop: (t380) 10, 10, A (2 players)
                                                  UTG+1 bets t40, Hero raises to t240, UTG+1 calls t200

Turn: (t860) 3 (2 players)
                                                  UTG+1 checks, Hero bets t540, 1 fold

Total pot: t860

Results:
                                                  Hero didn't show K, K.
                                                  Outcome: Hero won t860
                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                    agreed. but at 25nl you may get away with it. Doesn't stop it from being bad though.
                                                    If you get away with it often enough then its fine imo. You can obviously make it a more +EV play but if you get away with it then fuck it.
                                                    I once called ATC whenever a certain player 3b at hu because he could not play postflop and had the sickest betting patterns ever but it was hugely +EV. When he would half pot he would fold to a min raise and when he potted it he wasn't folding!! I miss that guy

Comment

Hand 1 - a) Fold pre b) If you're going to do it you have to barrell the turn as well. An aggro player who has got called on the flop isn't going to all of a sudden slow down on the turn if he has a monster.

Also playing rags like this puts you on the fast track to bustoville. It's grand for the first few times as you'll get away with it but once a hand like this goes to showdown all regs are going to be taking notes and as such we can't get away with it later on. 3 bet hands bvb which can hit flops in a few different ways ie TPGK, Top two, straight draw, flush draw, combo draws. A hand like J2s can only really flop top pair no kicker or a fd. At micros flatting pretty wide can also work as you should have an edge post flop.

Hand 2 - A solidish reg should rarely be raising light from the sb regardless of the fish. In fact this would probably discourage him to as he's more likely to be playing a bloated multiway pot oop. I know we can talk about isolating them but there's definitely better opportunities as for him to play pots with them ip. For that reason I can see myself folding pre..I'm not a nit tbh but it just seems that A10 and AJ are the very very bottom of his range.
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                        If you get away with it often enough then its fine imo. You can obviously make it a more +EV play but if you get away with it then fuck it.
                                                        I once called ATC whenever a certain player 3b at hu because he could not play postflop and had the sickest betting patterns ever but it was hugely +EV. When he would half pot he would fold to a min raise and when he potted it he wasn't folding!! I miss that guy
                                                        Ramirazi!

I owe you a few pints if i ever meet you in real life for that one.

Comment

PokerStars - €1 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
                                                          Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: €77.10
                                                          SB: €148.17
                                                          BB: €159.28
                                                          UTG: €123.90
                                                          Hero (CO): €187.00

SB posts SB €0.50, BB posts BB €1.00

Pre Flop: (€1.50) Hero has K:heart: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to €3.00, fold, SB calls €2.50, fold

Flop: (€7.00, 2 players) 8:spade: 2:club: 3:diamond:
                                                          SB bets €4.00, Hero raises to €11.00, SB raises to €32.00

Easy fold right about now? Villain is a below average reg 20/13/2 over a small sample size.

Comment

Ugh, I'd never end up folding in practice. Why does anyone b3b a single hand in their range here when your range is so wide and you'll be barreling so many turns?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                              Ugh, I'd never end up folding in practice. Why does anyone b3b a single hand in their range here when your range is so wide and you'll be barreling so many turns?
                                                              Agreed, head said fold, I flat, check check on turn and I call his set of 3s value bet on the river.

Cant see anyone taking that line with 99-QQ

Comment

Anyone got any advice / links / decent reading around non showdown winning advice.

My redline is showing as a massive negative in HM even though i winning @ 6 bb/100

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                  Anyone got any advice / links / decent reading around non showdown winning advice.

My redline is showing as a massive negative in HM even though i winning @ 6 bb/100
                                                                  Just work on your game, green line the only one that matters.

Comment

lol at turn check by him.

Comment

I dont raise his donk there bohsman tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                        I dont raise his donk there bohsman tbh
                                                                        Good point, its an auto raise against a fish, regs dont really donk bet in these games so it caught me by surprise a bit.

Comment

I think raising is ok tbh. he bets barely over half the pot...defo want more value from his overpairs, 8's and 56s. If he's bad enough to b3b with a set there then all the above can be in his range. Donking is a tricky science as everyone reacts differently to it so if you're playing a lot of tables or don't have good reads on spazzing tendencies its best avoided, except in squeezing spots etc.

Comment

Woohoo....6 buyins won in 900 hands, 2 last night....only 22 more til I'm out of it!

Comment

So far so good, just need to put in volume and keep running good obv

Comment

^ Better then my month.

Comment

If I could figure out how to have the best hand at showdown I'd probably make quite a bit of money from this silly game.
                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                    Woohoo....6 buyins won in 900 hands, 2 last night....only 22 more til I'm out of it!
                                                                                    Im 24 down for the month but im starting to feel a bit better about things.
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Partypokers PTR challenge thing is loads of fun, nearly 2k hands today splashing around at 10nl and it being quite fun ftw. For those not in the know you have to do upto 12 challenges and the more you do the more you win, if you get there first. challenges are anything like open limp AA and win at showdown to hit a 7 card straight or win a pot where 5 people see a flop at showdown.

I was nearly in life threatening tilt though for one which was get a 500bb stack on any table. I literally had 497bbs on one table and couldn't get over the line, then I binked a near 500bb pot on another table and managed to finish the job that time. I'd have murdered many a penguin if I didn't get that...
                                                                                      Last edited by Sledgejammer; 20-01-11, 03:48.

Comment

Down 20 buyins for the year, will be a great year if I lose less than 40 buyins a month.

Also wtf at this, Im supposed to fold because there's exactly 1 hand in his range?

UTG: €104.00
                                                                                        CO: €101.76
                                                                                        Hero (BTN): €111.10
                                                                                        SB: €111.76
                                                                                        BB: €203.47

Pre Flop: (€1.50) Hero has A:heart: A:diamond:

fold, CO raises to €2.00, Hero raises to €7.00, fold, fold, CO calls €5.00

Flop: (€15.50, 2 players) 5:diamond: 9:spade: 9:heart:
                                                                                        CO checks, Hero bets €10.00, CO raises to €20.00

Comment

I dont fold there, or probably anywhere in the rest of the hand.

Comment

I would definitely not fold. Call flop and call most turns and rivers. People always do stupid things on paired boards.

Comment

Cheers, thats what I did alright, unfortunately he wasn't spewing.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post

4?! You can drop 4 in a flash, make it something reasonable.

I just stop if I feel the tilt-monster coming.
                                                                                                I'm just warming up when i feel the tilt-monster coming.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post

BTN: €77.10
                                                                                                  SB: €148.17
                                                                                                  BB: €159.28
                                                                                                  UTG: €123.90
                                                                                                  Hero (CO): €187.00

Pre Flop: (€1.50) Hero has K:heart: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to €3.00, fold, SB calls €2.50, fold

Flop: (€7.00, 2 players) 8:spade: 2:club: 3:diamond:
                                                                                                  SB bets €4.00, Hero raises to €11.00, SB raises to €32.00

Easy fold right about now? Villain is a below average reg 20/13/2 over a small sample size.
                                                                                                  That is a very easy fold imo. I would not be raising the flop either.

1. All his bluffs have very little equity.
                                                                                                  2. If he's betting a worse hand for value then he may continue doing so on later streets
                                                                                                  3. He will fold almost every worse hand
                                                                                                  4. Etc etc.

Comment

Time for a few days break from the grinding, -60k in ev now for the month and down >110k in total over the last few months.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                                                                                    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Thats rough line us. Swings and roundabouts though.

I still can't find someone who runs to EV though?! Roadsweeper is the only person I know who has... I ran above EV for about a year, but have fallen ever so slightly (60bi) behind the curve now.... 40 of those were in my last db though, so no proof there!
                                                                                                      Last edited by TommyGunne; 20-01-11, 23:59.
                                                                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Hate these spots. Villain is 24/20 with a 43% steal over 96 hands.

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1132422

BTN: $19.19
                                                                                                        Hero (SB): $25.58
                                                                                                        BB: $20.79
                                                                                                        UTG: $4.07
                                                                                                        MP: $21.98

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is SB with A K
                                                                                                        2 folds, CO raises to $0.80, BTN calls $0.80, Hero raises to $3.80, 1 fold, CO calls $3, 1 fold

Flop: ($8.60) 9 7 J (2 players)
                                                                                                        Hero?

Comment

I check fold nearly always.

Comment

your 3bet is absolutely massive btw

Comment

Ya 3bet is a bit big teddie, $3 seems fine after the 4x open. Check fold now.
                                                                                                              "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Tricky spot, or standard?

No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($203)
                                                                                                                UTG ($199.40)
                                                                                                                MP ($223)
                                                                                                                CO ($453.50)
                                                                                                                Button ($213.40)
                                                                                                                SB ($215.55)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5, 2
                                                                                                                3 folds, Button calls $2, 1 fold, Hero checks

Flop: ($5) 5, A, 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero checks, Button bets $6, Hero calls $6

Turn: ($17) K (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero checks, Button bets $16, Hero calls $16

River: ($49) A (2 players)
                                                                                                                Hero checks, Button bets $60, Hero calls $60

Total pot: $169

Results:
                                                                                                                Button had 7, 8 (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                                                Hero had 5, 2 (two pair, Aces and fives).
                                                                                                                Outcome: Hero won $166
                                                                                                                Last edited by TommyGunne; 23-01-11, 00:32.
                                                                                                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

fairly handy call imo like he actually reps nothing - I don't think you can / should raise anywhere if that's what your asking

Comment

Lineus you may be amused to hear that one or two guys on the small stakes 2+2 ipoker regs thread had you fish listed. There was one or two of them shocked when they saw your winnings on PTR.They were discusiing you today on there.

There was actually one guy on it giving IPB a rough time.
                                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                      Lineus you may be amused to hear that one or two guys on the ... thread had you fish listed. There was one or two of them shocked when they saw your winnings on PTR.They were discusiing you today on there.

There was actually one guy on it giving IPB a rough time.
                                                                                                                      Lol, link?
                                                                                                                      Last edited by NewApproach; 23-01-11, 02:09.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                        Lol, link?

.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by tipp86; 23-01-11, 02:05.
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                          Lol, link?
                                                                                                                          I wouldnt link it as it outs Line us screen name which I think hes trying to keep under wraps but im not sure.

As an aside 2+2 is a lolbad forum filled with bitter individuals who constantly pass sly remarks between each other high five and nut hug when one of them manages to avoid doing the roll on a speculative shot and constantly resent those that are more successful than them

In short I wouldnt pass any remarks on them

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X