This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad start by Murphy - this will not be a one horse affair

Edit: Despite which she rounds the first mark in first!
    Last edited by 40something; 31-07-12, 13:26.
    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      Just saw the tweet that the chap was arrested for after 'abusing' Tom Daley on twitter. 'you let down your dad' or along those lines, laughable to arrest someone for that
      Is that the Riley69 fella? Read through some of his timeline last night..He's a professional troll and if that's all he said I'd be very surprised.
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Thank God for BBC red Button. Only got Sky+ in just before the olympics, paid off today, RTE showing fkn Showjumping all morn as far as I could see, GTFO.

(Although the Constant "Live, we've got it covered , Live" ads are quite tilting
        Last edited by Guest; 31-07-12, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
          Is that the Riley69 fella? Read through some of his timeline last night..He's a professional troll and if that's all he said I'd be very surprised.
          he also threatened to drown him and shoot and hang other people, amongst other things.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Just saw the tweet that the chap was arrested for after 'abusing' Tom Daley on twitter. 'you let down your dad' or along those lines, laughable to arrest someone for that

Think it went a little beyond that into what 80 year old judges are liable to interpret as 'death threats'.

17-year-old boy bailed after Team GB diver retweeted message telling him he had let down his dead father

Later another tweet to Daley read: "i'm going to find you and i'm going to drown you in the pool you cocky twat your a nobody people like you make me sick".

Tweets to other users who criticised his earlier message were spiked with profanity. One read: "i dont give a shit bruv i'm gonna drown him and i'm gonna shoot you he failed why you suporting him you cunt" and another, to a different Twitter user, read: "do you want me to come to your fucking house now with a rope and strangle you with it".
            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 31-07-12, 13:26. Reason: worst spelling ever

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              Thank God for BBC red Button. Only got Sky+ in just before the olympics, paid off today, RTE showing fkn Showjumping all morn as far as I could see, GTFO.

(Although the Constant "Live, we've got it covered , Live" ads are quite tilting
              Sigh, on UPC crappy box - flicking between RTE2/BBC1/BBC3 & Eurosport for Olympics added to C4 for Goodwood & soon RTE1 for Galway. Missing everything.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                Pro? I'd have him for breakfast.

Comment

archery added to team GB latest fail in expectations...

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                    Bad start by Murphy - this will not be a one horse affair

Leading at first mark, thats the sort of bad start we can live with

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

I was in a row with UPC a month or two ago and was losing against them then just on the day I was organising Sky I got a call from Upc giving me the €350 credit I wanted from them.
                      Would have been better off losing that battle

BTW I was talking to a lad in the satellite and aerial business the other day and he reckons that UPC will abandon the MMDS system within the next two years so there will be no choice except Sky.
                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 31-07-12, 13:35.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        And leading at the second mark.

2nd place in the overall standings, The Belgian is well down the field in this one

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

BTW I was talking to a lad in the satellite and aerial business the other day and he reckons that UPC will abandon the MMDS system within the next two years so there will be no choice except Sky.
                          Lol. did he also buy a load of supplies and an air raid shelter for Y2K?

Comment

And more importantly the Belgian ho is stuck way down the fleet
                            One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Going by Music King it'd probably be the best thing for most music collections here.
                              You just don't 'hear' Arrested Development

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

He gives me some knowledge, I buy him some shoes.
                              Lyrics to live by.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Chloe Magee 11-10 up at the first break

Comment

This girl is obliterating the fleet, I'm thinking this could be unprecedented in Olympic sailing terms

Comment

From Twitter

Slight technical hitch with big screen in media centre. Currently showing BabeStation2. Volunteers scramble
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Chloe Magee 11-10 up at the first break
                                      How many points in a set, how many sets?

Comment

Get in Magee!!
                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          Having given it a few days, I'm pretty underwhelmed by the Olympics. There's a reason most of these sports are only on our screens every 4 years, and for what ever reason I really can't get excited about our prospects of winning a medal in sailing or whatever else. I'm kind of surprised, I thought I'd enjoy it all a lot more. I guess it's down to having absolutely no emotional investment in any person or event that's been on so far.
                                          To be honest, I seem to enjoy the olympics much more when it is on a stupid o clock in the morning.
                                          Nothing like berating people at the pinnacle of physical perfection while you eat a kebab.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Chloe Magee wins the first game in the badminton

Murphy first after 3rd mark

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              How many points in a set, how many sets?
                                              21. first of 3.

Magee 1 set up

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                Get in Magee!!
                                                That's what she said

Comment

'Belgian Ho' moving through the field in the sailing. Now in 11th

Comment

21. first of 3.

Magee 1 set up
                                                    That French one could be part of an Asian betting scam the way she's giving away points....

Comment

That's ridiculous

Comment

Great round again from Joseph Murphy in the show jumping

Comment

If Magee's opponent mounts a comeback from here, will she be Ha Pi?
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Murphy 21 secs ahead after 4th mark

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              If Magee's opponent mounts a comeback from here, will she be Ha Pi?
                                                              GTFO

Comment

Murphy 21 secs ahead after 4th mark
                                                                If she was Chinese, Sp would be defending her against accusations of drug use!
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

It must be extra difficult to lead all the way in the sailing, I assume the ideal line is not always apparent.

Comment

Murphy 33 secs ahead after 5th mark

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      That's ridiculous
                                                                      Why, if they are losing their stones on it why would they keep it up?
                                                                      I know they use MMDS feeds for some isolated cable systems but its probably going to be an awful lot cheaper to put in a head end for each one of them rather than maintaining a huge network that is costing a fortune to run.
                                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 31-07-12, 14:02.

Comment

Why, if they are losing their stones on it why would they keep it up?
                                                                        who said they are losing their stones?

Comment

GTFO
                                                                          Better than being Kra Pi imo

Comment

Here's a link to the first article I've written for the website. I thought that it would be nice to give a good sending off to a very decent man. A lot of pieces are cynical for the sake of attention, so hopefully this piece is well received.

Any criticism is very welcome;

GAA News Website

Comment

Magee loses 2nd set 21-18

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Aoife Clarke leads the individual eventing after a clear round in the showjumping and is on 52.50 with 9 riders left to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                    Here's a link to the first article I've written for the website. I thought that it would be nice to give a good sending off to a very decent man. A lot of pieces are cynical for the sake of attention, so hopefully this piece is well received.

Any criticism is very welcome;

http://www.livegaelic.com/features/t...end-of-an-era/
                                                                                    Tweeted to my 491 Followers. Prepare for massive hits

Comment

Aoife Clarke leads the individual eventing after a clear round in the showjumping and is on 52.50 with 9 riders left to go...
                                                                                      7 riders to go and Clarke still in front....

Comment

Jesus Magee think of my heart.
                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

7 riders to go and Clarke still in front....

Down to 3rd now.

Comment

Murphy could drop her sails, swim the boat to the finish line and still win this one

Comment

I will jump on any bandwagon, but not showjumping. Just leaves me absolutely cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                who said they are losing their stones?
                                                                                                He was getting it from inside UPC Ireland, its a huge infrastructure and at a guess I'd say they have lost at least half of their original captive audience to sky and the number is probably dwindling away all the time.

You know that I'm talking about the rural MMDS service here and not any cable systems. Seems fairly obvious to me that they would want to be rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                  Down to 3rd now.
                                                                                                  Ya 3rd with 4 riders left. cloe but no cigar it would appear

Comment

Murphy wins the 4th race. Pretty amazing stuff I imagine

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                      To be honest, I seem to enjoy the olympics much more when it is on a stupid o clock in the morning.
                                                                                                      Nothing like berating people at the pinnacle of physical perfection while you eat a kebab.
                                                                                                      I'm lying on the couch having a joint and can of red bull for breakfast while mocking the archers for their poor hand eye coordination.

I'm a beast at archery on the PS3 Olympics game so I have an idea what I'm talking about tbf. And for anyone that hasn't played the game it's great craic playing it with 3 mates. The 100meters is some laugh.

Comment

That's some performance, so far she's not been in front at two only markers in the four legs

English girl has two seconds now.

1.2 matched for Gold on betfair English girl 8.2 with 20 bid.

Comment

Jesus Magee think of my heart.
                                                                                                          Crumbling now

Pity, she seemed to be the better player to my untrained eye

Comment

Can anyone tell me where i can get the latest versions of microsoft products . 2010 i think
                                                                                                            ie. office , works , excel , access
                                                                                                            Can i get these for free anywhere or is my only option to pay for them .
                                                                                                            Last edited by DAMO72; 31-07-12, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              Crumbling now

Pity, she seemed to be the better player to my untrained eye
                                                                                                              She seemed to be a bit more consistent but Pi had the gears when it mattered. A good effort.

Hilarious that Scott Evans is allegedly the most watched Irish sportsperson playing a sporting event. I wonder can we think of anyone who may have beat him??

Comment

She seemed to be a bit more consistent but Pi had the gears when it mattered. A good effort.

Hilarious that Scott Evans is allegedly the most watched Irish sportsperson playing a sporting event. I wonder can we think of anyone who may have beat him??
                                                                                                                John O Shea - CL Final?
                                                                                                                Finley - WWE?

Comment

O Leary/Burrows collapsing, 11th place in the second race for them today

Comment

Scott Evans is a very talented hockey player too.

Comment

Another gold for China in the diving. Filthy drug cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                        Another gold for China in the diving. Filthy drug cheats.
                                                                                                                        Good stuff China. Keep em coming please

Comment

John O Shea - CL Final?
                                                                                                                          Finley - WWE?
                                                                                                                          The Olympics have massive Worldwide viewing figures so it could be right.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X