Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the most interesting thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours BBCHD?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
      What is the most interesting thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours BBCHD?
      Found 50 quid in my sock drawer.

Yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by BBCHD View Post

Yourself?
        Last night I picked up a book (Rulez of the road) to killed some winged thing that flew in.

Thought it was a bit IRONIC...

Then a couple of hours later a spider met the same fate with the exact same part of the book.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Comment

Last night I picked up a book (Rulez of the road) to killed some winged thing that flew in.

Thought it was a bit IRONIC...

Then a couple of hours later a spider met the same fate with the exact same part of the book.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
          Dead or Rich.

Where is your favourite place in Dublin?

Comment

RIP

Yourself?
            Tough one, I don't really appreciate it properly and should try to do so more.

I really like the Botanic Gardens. Especially the green houses as they are really warm.
            Just stepping into them is like being on holliers (but without the hassle).

There is a coffee shop in the Botanics which has a curved shape and loads of windows.
            I was in there once during the great blizzard of '10 and when it started blizzarding outside, it was like sitting in a snow globe.

What's your greatest weakness?

Comment

still cant log into i poker or HEM

beginning to think my lappie has been corrupted in some way

have done restore and 'cleaned' so any other help appreciated

can surf and play other sites no problem???

Comment

RIP

Tough one, I don't really appreciate it properly and should try to do so more.

I really like the Botanic Gardens. Especially the green houses as they are really warm.
                Just stepping into them is like being on holliers (but without the hassle).

There is a coffee shop in the Botanics which has a curved shape and loads of windows.
                I was in there once during the great blizzard of '10 and when it started blizzarding outside, it was like sitting in a snow globe.

What's your greatest weakness?
                Kryptonite and my lack of will power.

What is your fav curse word?

Comment

Kryptonite and my lack of will power.

What is your fav curse word?
                  hmmm, cunt or fuck are pretty useful and adaptable to most situations.
                  I usually find myself using different ones for various periods of time, currently: gash.

Geebag is a fantastic word, I should use it more.

What are your strengths?

Comment

hmmm, cunt or fuck are pretty useful and adaptable to most situations.
                    I usually find myself using different ones for various periods of time, currently: gash.

Geebag is a fantastic word, I should use it more.

What are your strengths?
                    My Brain, before 9pm.

What is your dream job?

Comment

My Brain, before 9pm.

What is your dream job?
                      Center forward for LFC, alongside Andrew. Do you think it might happen for me?
                      Unfortunately other than that I do not know.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Center forward for LFC, alongside Andrew. Do you think it might happen for me?
                        Unfortunately other than that I do not know.

Thank you for your time.
                        If Samaras can get paid to play football then there is still a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                          He's a legend but Ronaldo is an asshole for the same thing?

Not saying you believe that by the way more a general comment.
                          This argument falls down because Ronaldo is a much better penalty taker than the rest of his teammates, Fabregas is a good penalty taker but then so are half the spanish team

Comment

Moar insight please Rigger
                            Last edited by Mellor; 29-06-12, 04:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                              Moar insight please
                              What did you have for breakfast?

Comment

Comment

What did you have for breakfast?
                                  3 eggs, 2 slices of salami and a homemade iced coffee.

Lunch, before you ask, was a quarter piece of chicken and some cauliflower and cheese.

It's always a bit of a lottery with a 1/4 chicken. The leg 1/4 and the breast 1/4 are nowhere equal. I feel its more like 2/10th and 3/10th. This time I drew the leg.

Comment

What's for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                      still cant log into i poker or HEM

beginning to think my lappie has been corrupted in some way

have done restore and 'cleaned' so any other help appreciated

can surf and play other sites no problem???
                                      Reboot your router. Either something ssl related or certain ports aren't being allowed through.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What's for dinner?
                                        Spicy Beef Taco - the kicker, my tacos are made entirely from cheese
                                        Cheese Taco - Good wrap replacement for tacos or breakfast burritos. Soft and flexible, perfect addition to a keto or atkins cooks toolbox.

Comment

Dude that's krazy.

Comment

Dude that's krazy.
                                            Yeah, crazy delicious

Comment

Just got charged 2.50 and sent a retarded txt about signing up to 'celeb news'. There is some massive banner on the shit vodafone live browser on my shit phone that works when it wants to.

Whether I clicked on a shit banner that was 5:1 the size of the small google search bar above it or not, how the fuck does that denote signing up to a crap service at a cost of 2.50?!

Anyhow, have sent vodafone a message on boards. Hope they sort it out or I will be heading down to 23 Shelbourne road to take a dump in the offices of 'Zamano'.

Pack of weird shysters, them and vodafone for permitting such weird nonsense practices.
                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 29-06-12, 06:05.

Comment

Good lads Italy and Spain! Surely this is amazing news for us once Enda and co don't fuck it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                  Good lads Italy and Spain! Surely this is amazing news for us once Enda and co don't fuck it up?
                                                  What are they going to do, invade the pitch?

Comment

Anyone know where id get a list of say.......100 hot books?

Comment

What are they going to do, invade the pitch?
                                                      LOL, their banking bailouts are being paid directly to their banks and not going through the Gov, I'm presuming it was amazing news for us, but I'm waiting for the BBV to tell me why its not before I get too excited

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                        Anyone know where id get a list of say.......100 hot books?
                                                        www.goodreads.com is like IMDB for books, has loads of lists and the likes

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                          On the radio he sounded like he hasn't got a clue what is happening?

I doubt that Merkel has rolled over as ever devil will be in the detail.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

He was making joke about our hot book spammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                              He was making joke about our hot book spammer.

Comment

GTFO UlsterBank
                                                                A week later and I'm still not able to access my own money

DIAGF

Was going to go on a day long Safari today but not being able to pay for it myself is putting me off... First world problems

Comment

Been a while since I signed up but is there that catcha thing & email verification when signing up?

Just wondering how these bots are able to spam here? Or is it some very weird and sad person?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                    Been a while since I signed up but is there that catcha thing & email verification when signing up?

Just wondering how these bots are able to spam here? Or is it some very weird and sad person?
                                                                    There are some very good anti spam measures here that are pretty effective, some do slip through the net though, yer man is nuked now.

Will have to get onto Dom in Mumbai to see if the anti spam measures can be improved

Comment

How to slice a bagel into two congruent, linked halves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                        This argument falls down because Ronaldo is a much better penalty taker than the rest of his teammates, Fabregas is a good penalty taker but then so are half the spanish team
                                                                        I get the sense that you're waiting for a really good topic to come along so we can really fall to it in a debate.
                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

How is that mathemathically correct?

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                            How is that mathemathically correct?
                                                                            incongruous halves.

Also, I liked the colour of the bagel, reminded me of last night's dinner.

Pork belly, roasted sweet potatoes and spinach.

Incredible flavours!

Comment

Is that Gilmore on Newstalk at the moment?

Waxing lyrical about the Govt so far. "We've organised the new deal, we we we, we we we, we, we, all we"

Ha, getting murdered over the promissory notes.

Comment

Not worth a full review, but had a lovely meal in the Dropping Well last night watching the Footy. 20 yo yo for 10 oz steak, excellent quality chips and a pint
                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

proposal for debts of up to €20k to be written off after one year if obvious not in a place to pay them.

Surely anyone that has 20k of debt, and a job that pays less than 20k pa net than social welfare (a lot of people I'd imagine!), would be mad to not quit their jobs, and hang low for a year playing the deadbeat.

I'd take social welfare + €20k to play the pauper for a year for the purpose of showing that I have no ability to pay the debt back.

Comment

to quote Keane

"Oh my brains"

Comment

Fucking hell, in bits with hay fever this morning. Look like a junkie.

Ulster Bank haven't drawn down my morg payment either, I look forward to the cunts trying to charge me over their own incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                        seen a few facebook statuses this week about it

Homeopathy is a real shot in the dark, but this is probably the only thing that ever worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                          Probably gonna be in Dublin Thursday night with nothing to do. Where would the best place to play a bit of poker?
                                                                                          Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          Fitz EOM
                                                                                          Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                          Perfect.
                                                                                          4th? Commission please!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            On the radio he sounded like he hasn't got a clue what is happening?

I doubt that Merkel has rolled over as ever devil will be in the detail.
                                                                                            hate listening to Kenny and Gilmore claiming they are "working on the deal, the markets have responded well" etc.. they dont have a fucking clue what they are talking about and we have an ex teacher and an ex trade unionist playing high finance with people that know for a fact that they are spoofers.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say whatever deal that has been struck is the french and german goverments brainchild and is simply being applied unilaterally across the eurozone countries to stop the whole thing imploding.

Gilmore claimed this morning that the promissary notes were not paid this year...he was simply asked "but wont we pay more for them in 10 years its only a delay tactic"...followed by the usual waffle response.

If the irish goverment could do maths we wouldnt be in this mess but we are expected to believe that this pair have somehow got their heads round international money markets?..fuck that.

Comment

Rigger on top form last night.

Can someone enlighten me as to why Spain/Italy final is good for us?

Also, what's DIAGF?

Comment

I think Pollen counts have been very high for the last week or so.

I use this and it worked for me last Summer. It's fairly uncomfortable the first few time but you soon get used to it.

Most comprehensive nasal rinse kit with premixed packets of sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate natural ingredients) to make 8 oz. of isotonic pH balanced...

Comment

anyone have any idea how to get food colouring out of a dogs fur ? my gf dyed my dog green for the euros and now she cant get it to come and is giving him a bath on a daily basis lol

Comment

Lol! Leave him that colour imo.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Brilliant Chips!

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                        anyone have any idea how to get food colouring out of a dogs fur ? my gf dyed my dog green for the euros and now she cant get it to come and is giving him a bath on a daily basis lol

Edit to add:

Instructions: Skin
                                                                                                        1
                                                                                                        Blot food coloring on skin with a paper towel to remove as much color as possible.

2
                                                                                                        Soak an old rag or small towel with white vinegar and gently scrub the stained skin. Rinse out the cloth with cool water as needed and repeat the vinegar applications.

3
                                                                                                        If stains remain, make a paste out of baking soda and water. Rinse all vinegar off the skin, then apply the baking soda paste and scrub the spot with a paper towel or cloth. Completely rinse off the paste. Alternate the vinegar, rinse, paste and rinse process as needed. Remaining traces of stain wear off over time.
                                                                                                        Last edited by TomD; 29-06-12, 09:34.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post

You wait until now to tell us this

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                            to quote Keane

"Oh my brains"
                                                                                                            It's "Ow my brains". Get it right, rummy.

Comment

Thought ive had man flu the last week.

Turns out its actually hay fever (which i though i never suffered from)

These 2 symptoms are really acute for me.

Clogged ears

Memory problems and slowed thinking

What do i swap my lemsip for?

Comment

Popped another Zirtek cos can't type properly for any length of time. Hopefully this sorts it or makes me fall asleep

Comment

Don't get hayfever much but Claritin has always worked fast for me.

Comment

The Abercrombie & Fitch advertising hoarding on college green is obnoxiously big.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      The Abercrombie & Fitch advertising hoarding on college green is obnoxiously big .
                                                                                                                      .

Comment

Anyone ever been at the Ballyogan sorting office?
                                                                                                                        I had mail delivered to the wrong address & have been told it was returned there.

Just need to know where it is & how easy it is to get the mail. Just need ID?
                                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                                        . .

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          You wait until now to tell us this
                                                                                                                          was on the piss for most of the euros, will put up a few more pics of him for you, he was gas looking but its faded a bit now.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X