This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
    Anyone ever been at the Ballyogan sorting office?
    I had mail delivered to the wrong address & have been told it was returned there.

Just need to know where it is & how easy it is to get the mail. Just need ID?
    coming from Carrickmines exit on M50 its about 1/2 mile up on left hand side. You'll see the post box outside it. Parking inside. Shouldn't be a problem getting the mail. If you have any problems ask for Mark Fenton. Tell him Archie (my knickname) said to ask for him and he'll sort it out.

Comment

actually Cat probably best to ring them first as I have a feeling the mail only stays there for a day or so and gets shipped off elsewhere (main sorting office in Tallaght or something). Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
        I think Pollen counts have been very high for the last week or so.

I use this and it worked for me last Summer. It's fairly uncomfortable the first few time but you soon get used to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW9mvVe7Mk4
        fuck that.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

i'm saying its a cold.
          Runny nose, sneezing, foggy head, watery eyes, light fever

Man flu
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Yeah ditto on the hay fever. In bits. In berlin at the moment and my eyes are very swollen which has never happened before. Also wheezing like a mofo-only have an inhaler which was out of date two years ago-assume it would be OK to use it. Not in the humour to have to get a prescription auf deutsch for a new one.

Comment

@RDIII: currently in the Sean Quinn hearing. Court is packed and Sam Smyth looks eager. Updates to follow
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Million dollar buy-in No Limit Holdem game @ariapoker at $2k/$4kblinds with $8k straddle and theres a list long enough to start 2nd game.

Comment

Headline good, detail, eh, not forthcoming.

65 bn in play though. One Time pls, EU Gods.

Kenny really is a lucky general, should get him to start the next Lotto syndicate.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                    @RDIII: currently in the Sean Quinn hearing. Court is packed and Sam Smyth looks eager. Updates to follow
                    Could you please play the role of 'a disturbance in the public gallery'?

Roar 'traitor' at SQ repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                      Fucking hell, in bits with hay fever this morning. Look like a junkie.

Ulster Bank haven't drawn down my morg payment either, I look forward to the cunts trying to charge me over their own incompetence
                      Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      seen a few facebook statuses this week about it

Homeopathy is a real shot in the dark, but this is probably the only thing that ever worked for me.

http://www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com/e...dies/pollenna/
                      If you're really fucked the injection off the doctor is the nut cure and only thing that ever worked for me. Will last all summer and is like you don't have hayfever.

I have it way too bad for any of those shitty over the counter cures to have any effect.
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Could you please play the role of 'a disturbance in the public gallery'?

Roar 'traitor' at SQ repeatedly.
                        Can't do it although judging by the characters around me whatever decision is given it could get a bit theatrical in here. Lots of pro-Quinn cavan folk and a good dose of "where's my NAMA Joe?" types baying for blood.

Expect a cliche gasp and "order in the court" to make an appearance at the decision being delivered.

Some wag next to me keeps calling him Princess Laya.

Comment

Can't do it although judging by the characters around me whatever decision is given it could get a bit theatrical in here. Lots of pro-Quinn cavan folk and a good dose of "where's my NAMA Joe?" types baying for blood.

Expect a cliche gasp and "order in the court" to make an appearance at the decision being delivered.

Some wag next to me keeps calling him Princess Laya.
                          Go on then, give us your prognostication for the outcome. I'm saying no jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                            If you're really fucked the injection off the doctor is the nut cure and only thing that ever worked for me. Will last all summer and is like you don't have hayfever.

I have it way too bad for any of those shitty over the counter cures to have any effect.
                            I got it last year and it did very little for me! Although, this year I haven't been suffering too badly, so maybe there are some legacy affects?? Having said that, I usually don't get it really bad until the end of the summer.

Comment

I have no fucking idea what this banking debt deal actually means. Neither does.anyone else but it's fairly given Gilmore a hard-on.

Comment

Go on then, give us your prognostication for the outcome. I'm saying no jail time.
                                Haven't a clue. Toss a coin given the submissions

Comment

Headline good, detail, eh, not forthcoming.

65 bn in play though. One Time pls, EU Gods.

Kenny really is a lucky general, should get him to start the next Lotto syndicate.
                                  Whats the likely outcome for us? I need exact detail prediction please

Comment

I like Kayroo but I would lol if he got a month in the slammer for using his mobile in court

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      this shit is not acceptable....

I have no fucking idea what this banking debt deal actually means. Neither does.anyone else but it's fairly given Gilmore a hard-on.

Comment

2 Zirtek seems to be the way forward altho it seems to take a while to kick in. Eyes do feel like they are about to pop out of my head tho

Comment

this site is great

pretty much any radio station in the world

Great for HTPCs too (I use it on my Revue)
                                          Last edited by Emmet; 29-06-12, 10:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                            I got it last year and it did very little for me! Although, this year I haven't been suffering too badly, so maybe there are some legacy affects?? Having said that, I usually don't get it really bad until the end of the summer.
                                            Wow I thought that worked for everyone.

Me and a friend of mine who also gets it really bad have been getting that for the last few years and it works very well for us.

Kenalog is the name of the injection.
                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

No idea. Best case outcome is the EFSF\ESM retroactively takes on the debt associated with recapitalising BoI, AIB, EBS ILP\TSB plus the 35bn or so incinerated in Anglo\INBS. This is approx 65bn.

Realistically though, we're looking at sticky, sugar-based confectionary.

Comment

Naturally RTE leads with bankruptcy legislation.

I pay 160 yoyos p.a.a for this?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  fuck that.
                                                  It works.

Comment

No idea. Best case outcome is the EFSF\ESM retroactively takes on the debt associated with recapitalising BoI, AIB, EBS ILP\TSB plus the 35bn or so incinerated in Anglo\INBS. This is approx 65bn.

Realistically though, we're looking at sticky, sugar-based confectionary.
                                                    Probably a retarded question but if we took loan repayments \ bailout cash and whatnot out of the balance sheet is Ireland running at a profit or a loss right now or are we still spending more than we are taking in?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                      Probably a retarded question but if we took loan repayments \ bailout cash and whatnot out of the balance sheet is Ireland running at a profit or a loss right now or are we still spending more than we are taking in?
                                                      I think we still have a big problem.
                                                      we are still running a huge deficit

Our taxes simply are not enough to pay for public sector wages and social welfare of all sorts.
                                                      Shows why the croke park agreement is such a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                        Massive deficit still. So no change to current austerity programme.

I'm more interested in what this does to the composition of the debt.

Comment

Massive deficit still. So no change to current austerity programme.

I'm more interested in what this does to the composition of the debt.
                                                          Why dont the government try and tackle this problem?
                                                          Its so bloody stupid and frustrating were skint but lets keep paying out high wages and welfare off all sorts so we can dig ourselves deeper into debt.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                            Rigger on top form last night.

Can someone enlighten me as to why Spain/Italy final is good for us?

Also, what's DIAGF?
                                                            http://lmgtfy.com/?q=DIAGF

Comment

Last year I bought my wife a matching bag and belt for her birthday .............vacuum cleaners is working a treat now ........This year going to buy her a plunger, because she likes to bring up all the old shit
                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

There are obviously lots of reasons for people to have gripes with both UEFA and FIFA (corruption, sleaze, Blatter, obscenely money-driven etc.) but by far the biggest has to be their crusade against the sessioners of this world.

Why oh why must they have the World Cup and Euros final on a Sunday? I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday than chilling out in the afternoon with a few beers, maybe a BBQ and then watching the football, all the time accompanied by more beers. This would leave a nice, lazy Sunday to recover and watch some less taxing sport like tennis or something.

Instead, we get stuck with a Sunday final, where with every beer that annoying cunt of a voice in the back of your head will be reminding you that you have to be up in x-amount of hours and have x-amount of things to do.

I'm with Euan Murray on this one, sport should not be played on a Sunday (well it should, but a major final shouldn't be played on a Sunday night).

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                  @Mike_Vaughan: Mario Balotelli: "I don't celebrate goals because it's my job, postmen don't celebrate when they post letters??" what a guy.
                                                                  Balotelli was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                    There are obviously lots of reasons for people to have gripes with both UEFA and FIFA (corruption, sleaze, Blatter, obscenely money-driven etc.) but by far the biggest has to be their crusade against the sessioners of this world.

Why oh why must they have the World Cup and Euros final on a Sunday? I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday than chilling out in the afternoon with a few beers, maybe a BBQ and then watching the football, all the time accompanied by more beers. This would leave a nice, lazy Sunday to recover and watch some less taxing sport like tennis or something.

Instead, we get stuck with a Sunday final, where with every beer that annoying cunt of a voice in the back of your head will be reminding you that you have to be up in x-amount of hours and have x-amount of things to do.

I'm with Euan Murray on this one, sport should not be played on a Sunday (well it should, but a major final shouldn't be played on a Sunday night).

I'm surprised Carlsberg and other beer sponsors haven't pushed for a saturday finals. Especially when looking at the success of the Champions league final.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                      Why dont the government try and tackle this problem?
                                                                      Its so bloody stupid and frustrating were skint but lets keep paying out high wages and welfare off all sorts so we can dig ourselves deeper into debt.
                                                                      Ya puts us at a massive disadvantage when negotiating surely since we can say we will default and stuff your bailout since we need the cash coming in to cover our day to day.

Nice exercise in futility trying to get out of debt by borrowing more and still spending more than your wages. It is not as if we are really pumping vast amounts into infrastructure projects to justify it in the long term.

Ah well payday friday and it nice and warm. Also heading to the Curragh tomorrow so any tips would be happily received.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                        I'm surprised Carlsberg and other beer sponsors haven't pushed for a saturday finals. Especially when looking at the success of the Champions league final.
                                                                        Yeah it's weird, I can't really figure it out. Maybe it's because they want to have the opening game on a Friday night and can't fit everything in in time for a Saturday final.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                          It works.
                                                                          I've heard some horror stories to be honest.
                                                                          Also, I'm pretty sure that damages your mucus mebranes (it's that Indian thing isnt it?)

Comment

I've heard some horror stories to be honest.
                                                                            Also, I'm pretty sure that damages your mucus mebranes (it's that Indian thing isnt it?)
                                                                            its just salt and water. It's a rinse.

Probably comparable to a dip in the sea tbh!

Comment

"It seems more like a headline from the satirical newspaper The Onion, but the Republican Party of Texas recently published its party platform, a report that...

God Bless 'Merica

Comment

God Bless 'Merica
                                                                                Republican's give Republics a bad name...

Do Republicans in certain states of USA = BNP in UK?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                  coming from Carrickmines exit on M50 its about 1/2 mile up on left hand side. You'll see the post box outside it. Parking inside. Shouldn't be a problem getting the mail. If you have any problems ask for Mark Fenton. Tell him Archie (my knickname) said to ask for him and he'll sort it out.
                                                                                  Thanks for the info, took a gamble & headed there anyway, was only 5 mins away from where I was. Unfortunately it left Dublin at 5am this morning to head back to Belfast, sigh, especially as my mum never remembers to put her (sender's) address on it. So she'll be on a bit of a goose chase herself no doubt trying to track down where it'll end up, up there
                                                                                  .
                                                                                  . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                    How/where did you get the graphics in your sig?
                                                                                    Both the Youtube and Twitter banners can be found on those sites somewhere - just google them. The HTML code they give you is not useful here though, just snag the image URL and do the rest yourself in your sig.

Comment

Come on you know I couldn't answer that even if I knew ( the latter part that is)

There will almost definitely be a punitive element to this and there's no point in fining a bankrupt so what do you think the Court is going to do? The only common law remedies here are fiscal and committal.

Beyond that I cannot comment as it is sub judice
                                                                                      You forgot 'please dont do it again and maybe give a wee hand reversing bits of it' as the third option.

Bankrupt businessman Sean Quinn, his son Sean and nephew Peter Darragh Quinn have been ordered to take specified steps aimed at unwinding measures taken to put multi-million euro assets in the Quinn international property group beyond the reach of the former Anglo Irish Bank.

Ms Justice Elizabeth Dunne also today made clear to the three they could face punitive sanctions if they do not obey the orders, which include orders requiring them to disclose all their assets.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        You forgot 'please dont do it again and maybe give a wee hand reversing bits of it' as the third option.

Bankrupt businessman Sean Quinn, his son Sean and nephew Peter Darragh Quinn have been ordered to take specified steps aimed at unwinding measures taken to put multi-million euro assets in the Quinn international property group beyond the reach of the former Anglo Irish Bank.

Ms Justice Elizabeth Dunne also today made clear to the three they could face punitive sanctions if they do not obey the orders, which include orders requiring them to disclose all their assets.
                                                                                        "The judge made orders directing the three to disclose all their assets in Ireland and worldwide, whether held directly or indirectly. They must also disclose the work done by lawyers and any other agents of theirs in relation to the worldwide assets."

So time to 'correct' themselves, which if they don't do to the Courts' satisfaction may lead to fine and/or imprisonment.

Comment

Yep its ireland..conspire to hide millions and millions and have the tax payer sort out your mess.

"dont do it again"

Dont pay your TV license and they stick you in the Joy for a few days.

Its one twisted little island we live on.

Comment

seen a few facebook statuses this week about it

Homeopathy is a real shot in the dark, but this is probably the only thing that ever worked for me.

http://www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com/e...dies/pollenna/
                                                                                            How an intelligent man such as yourself can have anything to do with homoeopathy saddens me.

On the hay fever thing. I historically get a bit hay fevery at the turn of seasons. But this year has been like nothing else. The last 2 months has been the worst I have ever experienced.

The most annoying thing for me is deep ear itching. This has also lead to my doing something I have never come across anyone else doing. I "scratch" my inner ears by compressing air into them with my hand / vibrating them. Doing this makes a squeaking noise that variously fascinates or repulses people.

I was doing it during the interval of a play a couple of weeks ago and the stranger besides me starts cracking up and asking how do I do that.

I don't know what other people hear when I do it. It sounds like a very pitched squeak to me but then it is in my ear so...

Can anyone else do it? Put your hand over your ear, palm covering the opening. Now start pressing it in and out rapidly at a slight upwards angle and see if it starts squeaking after a few seconds of this.

Comment

Republican's give Republics a bad name...

Do Republicans in certain states of USA = BNP in UK?
                                                                                              It's more a "even when it was the bears, I knew it was the immigrants!" type of taxation based rabblerousing.
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Do Apple purposely make the cables for chargers ultra flimsey so they'll invariably last 3 month tops?
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone playing CityWest 2mrw interested in a Last Longest.......

Comment

Djoko loses first set v Stepanek

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                                      "The judge made orders directing the three to disclose all their assets in Ireland and worldwide, whether held directly or indirectly. They must also disclose the work done by lawyers and any other agents of theirs in relation to the worldwide assets."

So time to 'correct' themselves, which if they don't do to the Courts' satisfaction may lead to fine and/or imprisonment.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                      Yep its ireland..conspire to hide millions and millions and have the tax payer sort out your mess.

"dont do it again"

Dont pay your TV license and they stick you in the Joy for a few days.

Its one twisted little island we live on.
                                                                                                      The issue of what penalty to impose was adjourned to allow the sides consider her ruling and make submissions

It's not over yet. She adjourned the punative element. If you'd seen how it went it was the right thing to do from an overall perspective.

Oh, and people only get sent to jail for failure to pay a TV licence if they can pay but won't. Nobody has ever been sent to jail who couldn't afford a TV licence. Nobody.

Comment

The stars are aligning to allow Fed to crush all that is left

Comment

Time to get on Tsonga @12's ftw?

Comment

The issue of what penalty to impose was adjourned to allow the sides consider her ruling and make submissions

It's not over yet. She adjourned the punative element. If you'd seen how it went it was the right thing to do from an overall perspective.

Oh, and people only get sent to jail for failure to pay a TV licence if they can pay but won't. Nobody has ever been sent to jail who couldn't afford a TV licence. Nobody.
                                                                                                            I did say that if you "Dont pay"..never said "cant pay"

Comment

Think it makes sense to hold over the threat of punitive sanctions and give them time to assist in undoing whatever they may have done with overseas assets.

Judge was quoted the last day as saying that her attitude to the punitive element would be heavily determined by their cooperation now.

From any perspective, getting back the 200m plus of overseas assets is worth more than seeing them in jail and/or fining them a couple of million which they will declare inability to pay.

Comment

Wow amazing how many people who are overpaying for ipads on adverts considering what they are going for in the refurbished store direct from apple. Its very lol.
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

My parents are looking to buy a hard disc recorder to record the satellite tv, any recommendations?

Comment

Eoin Morgan smashing it up for England against the Aussies

Four sixes so far

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Do Apple purposely make the cables for chargers ultra flimsey so they'll invariably last 3 month tops?
                                                                                                                        I think it's down to how each individual person treats their equipment, I don't think any of my charger cables have broken but I have had a couple set of earphones break maybe two out of all the time I've had my iPod's.

Read somewhere recently (speculatively) that Apple might be ditching their dock connector in favour of a smaller connection.

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                        Wow amazing how many people who are overpaying for ipads on adverts considering what they are going for in the refurbished store direct from apple. Its very lol.
                                                                                                                        People be crazy and might be put off by the word refurbished.
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

wp The Grafton Lounge, if you show your Ulster Bank card at the bar tonight you get a free drink. Nice bit of promotional work

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X