Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 16:03.
    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      tempted to call a dwarf in Holyhead. thinking about maybe asking him to spend the evening drinking with me. how much would you say that would cost?
      Less than your recent wedding to the mother of your newly born child.........................................

(tut tut)
      Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 16:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Are you allowed have BBQs on your balcony when living in an apartment block?
        yes, but I've top floor so fuck the rest of them

Comment

Comment

Less than your recent wedding to the mother of your newly born child.........................................

(tut tut)
            I don't know, he done it pretty cheap...
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Perchance one might aquire a person of small stature a midget if you will to accompany me on my endevours
              Just go to the pub and find people! Don't pay them.
              Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:50.

Comment

Are bookies open late hours these days? Anyone know what time they close at?

Comment

Gonna put some class of bet on QPR, either straight at 3/1 or take a punt at a scorecast. Ill come back when the match is over and tell you what bet i did.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                      Are bookies open late hours these days? Anyone know what time they close at?
                      Boyles are all opening till 9:30 except sundays as far as I'm aware
                      airport, lol

Comment

Are you allowed have BBQs on your balcony when living in an apartment block?
                        Whether it's allowed or not, it's a pretty shitty thing to do unless you are 100% sure the smoke won't go into any of your neighbours apartments.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Whether it's allowed or not, it's a pretty shitty thing to do unless you are 100% sure the smoke won't go into any of your neighbours apartments.
                          Invite them round tell them to bring meat and beer and your laughin
                          airport, lol

Comment

I must say, if anyone has even the telephone number of aforementioned midget, I'd be quite pleased.
                            The Miniman. Dwarf Actors | Dwarf Entertainers | Dwarf performers | International Dwarf Actors for Casting and Bookings | Dwarfs for hire
                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:53.

Comment

Comment

that behaviour just means that no-one will ever have bbqs, which is a fairly shite outcome.
                                Go to a fucking park or something if you want to have a bbq then. There are enough green spaces around for it. If someone is that desperate for a bbq that they have no consideration for anyone living near them, then there is something wrong with them

Comment

Hitch, I hope you're gonna give us a running commentary of your exploits tonight.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

One wonders where a person of smaller stature gets drunker quicker, this reporter will investigate, agai, one would love some contacts of welsh dwarves
                                    just put a note in local telephone box/toilets with contact details and what you want. That normally works and there is no misunderstanding...so i am told .............................
                                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:54.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      Week 12 () of mine, Fulham to make me happy.
                                      Got lucky!!
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Hendry on a maximum

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                          Hendry on a maximum
                                          A handy 50k for him.

Comment

Ken has dropped two frames that he really should've won. Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                              http://www.theminiman.co.uk/
                                              Shame on you Mrs Flushdraw. And after liking all the tut tut posts.
                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                Shame on you Mrs Flushdraw. And after liking all the tut tut posts.
                                                He asked about a midget, thats for dwarves, I hope he isn't serious lol, just stuck that up for a laugh.
                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:55.

Comment

He asked about a midget, thats for dwarves, I hope he isn't serious lol, just stuck that up for a laugh.
                                                  midgets = dwarves. Its a poker forum, full of poker players. good chance we dont know the fucking difference
                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:56.

Comment

Why on earth do they have the silverstar 30k on a saturday, saturday is drinking day
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

midgets = dwarves. Its a poker forum, full of poker players. good chance we dont know the fucking difference
                                                      I have a friend who is a midget and she would not take kindly to being called a dwarf!
                                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:57.

Comment

Not that I'm judging the actions of HH. But does anyone else think having a hiring a dwarf to get drunk with is a bad idea.
                                                        I mean they are little guys, their capacity cannot be that big
                                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 16:09.

Comment

Its definitely a serious request!

Comment

I have a friend who is a midget and she would not take kindly to being called a dwarf!
                                                            I mean that when a poker player says midget you can safely assume they mean dwarf

Comment

Is the link to the picture you surely posted not working? I can't see the midget pics. Please remedy that.
                                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:58.

Comment

I mean that when a poker player says midget you can safely assume they mean dwarf
                                                                Goodness, Tony said he was heading into town for a good dwarf, now I thought he meant a gnome for the garden and now I am thinking otherwise
                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Is the link to the picture you surely posted not working? I can't see the midget pics. Please remedy that.
                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 16:00.

Comment

Graveyard shift yeh?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      WP Shambles, pretty horrific stuff from the rest of us mind
                                                                      How come that game is always such a donkey Derby?

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                      That's going down great here in Rwanda, there are people being brought from all over the Hotel to see it... Only one mildly offended Nigerian so far.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        How come that game is always such a donkey Derby?

That's going down great here in Rwanda, there are people being brought from all over the Hotel to see it... Only one mildly offended Nigerian so far.
                                                                        I heard good things about that Hotel in Rwanda. You enjoying it so far?
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wheres decent to go these days on a saturday night in dublin?
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

That was some free kick !
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Get in QPR
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

fell asleep on train, missed Holyhead, but eventually got back here. stepped off train and some elderly lady responded to me asking for directions by giving me a half hour tour of Holyhead with bible references. she was so sweet - had just arrived back from a one day conference on Jehovah Witness issues.
                                                                                  Was she a `short statured alcoholic ? 2 birds with 1 stone...
                                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 16:10.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

And out of nowhere, It's Randy Orton. Boooom, RKO Jim!

Comment

HH is sitting at home in Dublin right??

Comment

...

Comment

Had breakfast in Denny's. One of the options was a 1500 cal. sandwich with 100 grams of fat and 3500mg of sodium...lunacy.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            Week 12 () of mine, Fulham to make me happy.
                                                                                            Fuck you Fulham...That 89th minute winner left me down for 3 draws at 40-1

Pics/facebook link or GTFO
                                                                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 16:01.
                                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Rugbai Beo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

...
                                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-04-12, 16:01.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                  Had breakfast in Denny's. One of the options was a 1500 cal. sandwich with 100 grams of fat and 3500mg of sodium...lunacy.
                                                                                                  That would soak up the remains of 14 pints of porter last night quiet nice, and the added benefit of replacing all those salts.

Go for it !
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

fell asleep on train, missed Holyhead, but eventually got back here. stepped off train and some elderly lady responded to me asking for directions by giving me a half hour tour of Holyhead with bible references. she was so sweet - had just arrived back from a one day conference on Jehovah Witness issues.
                                                                                                    How exactly do you miss Holyhead? There's nothing left beyond it. I've always found it a really weird place, probably because the only people who still travel by boat and train tend to be degens like HH, travellers or drunken football fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                      Fuck you Fulham...That 89th minute winner left me down for 3 draws at 40-1

Pics/facebook link or GTFO
                                                                                                      I really don't think so

She is married with four kids and she is almost 40. wait a few years till her daughter gets old enough and go for her. She is 12 at the min but looks like her mamma

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                          i'm doing a start line course. you do 10 laps in a mazda 3 with an instructor, then 10 laps in a single seater (formula sheane). total cost is EUR225.
                                                                                                          it was given to me as a birthday present. once you've done this course, you can do the more advanced courses.
                                                                                                          you can do it as often as you like, and yes you have to book.
                                                                                                          this was fuckin excellent!!!

WP Shambles, pretty horrific stuff from the rest of us mind
                                                                                                          didn't think i played that bad tbh. are you thinking of my exit hand? would have thought that was pretty standard considering the guy's range is any two cards?

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                          Got a voucher for this as xmas pressie, any tips or advice about what cars to pick would be appreciated
                                                                                                          we drove both the mazda 3 and the formula sheane for 10-15 laps each. i'm glad i tried the formula sheane, but it is serious hard work to drive that thing, and by the end of the session, you're really starting to get the hang of it and starting to post some fast times. another session straight after wouldn't go amiss , but it is an uncomforable ride, you're tied in so tight you can barely breathe, and everything is hard. the clutch, the gears, the brakes etc...and the corners really make you work hard.
                                                                                                          the mazda 3 on the other hand is just pure fun. when i got in and did 2 laps with the instructor driving, i was like, holy crap, this is cool, ans as soon as i got behind the wheel, it was just pure adrenaline. The great thing also compared with the formula sheane is to have someone there pointing out your mistakes both with regards to the line you're taking and especially how to brake just the right amount and not lose your speed.

i'll defintely be doing it again, but will probably just take the mazda 3 course which i think is 20-30 laps just in the mazda 3 as i got a lot more out of that experience, but the whole thing was well worth it.
                                                                                                          Last edited by shrapnel; 21-04-12, 17:56. Reason: spelling

Comment

I prefer a more classy motor myself!

Comment

@shrap can't even remember exit hand or indeed any hands. Was just referring to finishing position

Comment

Connacht win in Galway with the last kick of the game, Aironi miss out on their very last shot at winning away in the Magners / Rabodirect Pro12 league - very unlike Connacht, usually lose at home with the last kick of the game!

A bit of a pain to follow the game on Facebook tho: http://www.facebook.com/Connachtrugby Wasn't streamed anywhere I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                  I prefer a more classy motor myself!

would love to do that too!!!

@shrap can't even remember exit hand or indeed any hands. Was just referring to finishing position
                                                                                                                  ah now i get ya!! although 4 ipbers in top 8 is pretty good going!!!

anyway, downloaded a girlie series for the wife yesterday and she just told me, you're playing poker tonight btw

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                    Future Fringe - crazy
                                                                                                                    Twas an amazing episode but the show is all over the place. Head would be fried if you thought about it too much. Seems like they just keep trying to outdo the crazy! Still hope it gets another season for them to finish it off properly.

Opr

Comment

stream for el classico please!
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Lol clattenburg. Nearly left tarrabt on the pitch despite showing him a second yellow

Comment

Jesus Puyol, wtf

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X