Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I refresh the page in google chrome?

Comment

Hate how good ladyboys run in fitz

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        How do I refresh the page in google chrome?
        F5, no?
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Im in the middle...is that you on my left ?
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
            F5, no?
            Yar but is there somewhere where I can add buttons on a toolbar. Meh back to IE I think

Comment

depends on what she is into, does she have a pandora bracelet, lovely gift to get or links of london , both very popular
              I've considered a Pandora braclet. Must go and price some.
              Also, i've been thinkign about getting a necklace, specifically a locket. I haven't actally looked yet, so hoping there are lockets availibel that are very tacky or old fashioned looking.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                Hate how good ladyboys run in fitz
                They also run very well in the SE, odd that

Comment

Yar but is there somewhere where I can add buttons on a toolbar. Meh back to IE I think
                  There is a button there already.
                  The circle arrow thing on the left of the address

Comment

FFS I'm some tool

Also, before EPT starts on Ch4, Vicky Coren is some muppet

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      I've considered a Pandora braclet. Must go and price some.
                      Also, i've been thinkign about getting a necklace, specifically a locket. I haven't actally looked yet, so hoping there are lockets availibel that are very tacky or old fashioned looking.
                      The bracelets are fairly expensive thats if you are buying a nice few charms and stoppers to go it.

My personal favourite is the one with gold and silver on it but you are talking fairly big bucks then.

Why not just get the bracelet and fill it as much as you can.

The packaging is lovely, every little item comes wrapped seperatly.
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

They look pretty hideous imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          ah they are lovely, they go with any outfit and any colour can be added!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Looks aren't a factor
                            They are expensive and symbolic and easy to recognaise so all the other girls know you have one.
                            They are the nut bracelet.

I've been meaning to price one. I still think a locket is a better gift. But have no idea how hard a good locket is to find.

Comment

The bracelets are fairly expensive thats if you are buying a nice few charms and stoppers to go it.

My personal favourite is the one with gold and silver on it but you are talking fairly big bucks then.

Why not just get the bracelet and fill it as much as you can.

The packaging is lovely, every little item comes wrapped seperatly.
                              Jesus Chirst, Women like the stupidest shit ever.

Not a dig at you MSN btw.

Comment

FFS I'm some tool

Also, before EPT starts on Ch4, Vicky Coren is some muppet
                                She should be made commentate blind imo

There could be a made flush, made straight and a high pair on the board

and she will be adamant that the lad holding ARag must know his ace is good

not should or have an idea

He must know

Comment

+1 to that

tacky, naff and mass produced. just because they are popular and expensive doesn't make them quality.

get some vintage jewelery, It can have real craftmanship and uniqueness

Comment

I want this for xmas , I can dream for now...............sigh

Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Looks aren't a factor
                                      They are expensive and symbolic and easy to recognaise so all the other girls know you have one.
                                      They are the nut bracelet.
                                      Anymore of that talk and Hitchhiker will have to re-write his hippy manifesto:
                                      "Paddy ain't materialistic any mo bro"

Comment

why do I sit into big tourneys on school nights ffs
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

The desert island draft thread is worth a read. The first page alone is full of win. You have people arguing Scarlett Johansson versus The Wire and Guinness versus Jane Fonda. There's an old man rant from Strewelpeter about how milk has been rubbish since 1977. A great advantage of Sheyrl Crow is that she doesn't have to be plugged in. And then someone decided that their TV show would be CBS NFL - half a decade of American Football.

It's about as random a thing which makes sense as you'll find. Quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                            Anymore of that talk and Hitchhiker will have to re-write his hippy manifesto:
                                            "Paddy ain't materialistic any mo bro"
                                            Piece of string with some corn kernals sewen on !

Those bracelets are nice, but charmed up you can be carrying 500+ on your wrist. They have nice earrings...so im told.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                              The desert island draft thread is worth a read. The first page alone is full of win. You have people arguing Scarlett Johansson versus The Wire and Guinness versus Jane Fonda. There's an old man rant from Strewelpeter about how milk has been rubbish since 1977. A great advantage of Sheyrl Crow is that she doesn't have to be plugged in. And then someone decided that their TV show would be CBS NFL - half a decade of American Football.

Its making a good read all right, if only i knew how those drafts worked i would have joined, inski for the next one, hopefully i will find out by reading that.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Coren, such a twat.

Comment

I'm not even good at poker but im sure I could defo commentate better than Vicky Coren..
                                                  ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Coren, such a twat.
                                                    I said that here a few weeks back, I cannot bear to listen to her voice, it drives me nuts!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Boss spolier/elephant in the room

SPOILER
                                                      Its not a biggie but when are they going to tell Emma she is adopted ? " whiter than white patents and she is hispanic...she could actually play a part on the cosby show.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                        They have nice earrings...so im told.
                                                        That was a purchase order being put in, just in case you didn't know

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz
                                                          +1 to that

tacky, naff and mass produced. just because they are popular and expensive doesn't make them quality.
                                                          I agree to all that.
                                                          Mass produced, over priced, not god value.

But our opinion isn't important. I think people are missing that.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I think this great alright. It's a shame that people are a bit lazy with pics.
                                                          Some of the pics are real WTF moments?

Comment

Boss spolier/elephant in the room

SPOILER
                                                            Its not a biggie but when are they going to tell Emma she is adopted ? " whiter than white patents and she is hispanic...she could actually play a part on the cosby show.
                                                            Lol really looking too much into that.

Comment

ffs 24 quid for 59th place out of nearly 2k runners in the 8.80, 12 k gaurenteed, pain in the hole!

rant over good night all!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

depends on what she is into, does she have a pandora bracelet, lovely gift to get or links of london , both very popular

Do you really like this??? Never got into it - looks tacky to me...

Best Christmas present one year was a vanity case filled with MAC make-up and my favourite skin creams... with a voucher for a night in Druids Glen with spa treatment (golf for him)

Comment

Why are they calling the EPT the UKIPT on that show? Love the way Vicky Coren is constantly going on about how people should be raising and shoving all the time, when whenever I've ever seen her play she's played like a scared kitten.

Also, lol at paying for android apps, 10c or otherwise.

Comment

Lol really looking too much into that.
                                                                    I see from the thread it was you and not Kev who gave the heads up for this.

Considering the ammount of shite you watch...fantastic call
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                      That was a purchase order being put in, just in case you didn't know
                                                                      Go them already...lanzarote 2 years ago.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Nice call on the Child Benefit !!
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

as xmas prezzies been mentioned lets not forget the online grinders and the poor wives left alone stagnating in bed till early hrs so i suggest the following ...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Poker must be the only game where you can win monies and still feel like blowing up a kitten factory. fu!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                              Jesus Chirst, Women like the stupidest shit ever.
                                                                              Whereas men are much more elegant and refined <insert some sort of sarcastic emoticon here>

I agree to all that.
                                                                              Mass produced, over priced, not god value.

But our opinion isn't important. I think people are missing that.
                                                                              Yep if you think she'll love the bracelet get her the bracelet

I do think the locket is a lovely idea though, seems more personal, and you'll probably get as good a quality locket for a more reasonable price. Shouldn't be too difficult to visit a few jewellers and check out the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                and now I really must go, have an appointment in a swanky wine bar 'ere in Lahndahn (which I realise may invalidate many of my arguments )

you'd love it Zod, it'll be full of suited investment bankers drinking the blood of the proletariat and masturbating to pictures of Margaret Thatcher
                                                                                Well, there was certainly plenty of wankers present
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anybody know of any good startegy threads for the 180 man turbos on stars, can't really find much on them out there, gonna have a little go anyway. just be nice to find some good reading on them, 150 buyins should be comfortable I'm hoping

Comment

Originally posted by sundancekid View Post
                                                                                    Anybody know of any good startegy threads for the 180 man turbos on stars, can't really find much on them out there, gonna have a little go anyway. just be nice to find some good reading on them, 150 buyins should be comfortable I'm hoping
                                                                                    Have a look at the poker goals and challenges section on 2+2. Lots of good grinders with blogs in there that you could pick up some good info from.

Comment

Boom.

That win tonight was like a Mourinho side. We basically controlled and went about our business like a boss. If we beat City at the weekend we are back, if not then hopefully we do it over xmas.

Romeu is the man. Pretty sure if Barca activate the buyback he will say FU I'm staying.

Encouraging start to our transition, might only take one year.

Comment

Comment

Just been asked to head up the coaching team for the development squad for under 16's and 18's rugby in Bogota. Now if I only knew what I was talking about i'm sure i'll do well at it

Comment

Man I'm still locked, Thai chick just left to go to work, poor girl ended up paying for the taxi back to my place and bought me two buckets. Rich Thai girls are where it;s at!!
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

That win tonight was like a Mourinho side. We basically controlled and went about our business like a boss. If we beat City at the weekend we are back, if not then hopefully we do it over xmas.

Romeu is the man. Pretty sure if Barca activate the buyback he will say FU I'm staying.

Encouraging start to our transition, might only take one year.
                                                                                              You're deluded but it's ok, beat Chelsea at the weekend please.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                You're deluded but it's ok, beat Chelsea at the weekend please.
                                                                                                Not deluded at all.

That win was massive for a side the state we are in.

Beat City at the weekend and that momentum is huge. Means we are back. Would have to keep it going but wouldn't back against us to push on.

Romeu is class, he is getting a game at Chelsea and would say FU to Barca. He wouldnt get a game there.

It is an encouraging start to transtion.

So, what is deluded? Or are you just spouting drunken bollocks? Like I do?

In otherwords, stfu with your ''im drunk and read that post and I wuv United so will call that chelsea fan something'' crap.

Also on your ''beat Chelsea'' comment. You meant ''beat City''.

We will, now go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                                                                                                  Yep if you think she'll love the bracelet get her the bracelet

I do think the locket is a lovely idea though, seems more personal, and you'll probably get as good a quality locket for a more reasonable price. Shouldn't be too difficult to visit a few jewellers and check out the market.
                                                                                                  She'll like both tbh. But i jsut think jewellery is a cop out present.

I'm just drawign a blank.
                                                                                                  Man I'm still locked, Thai chick just left to go to work, poor girl ended up paying for the taxi back to my place and bought me two buckets. Rich Thai girls are where it;s at!!
                                                                                                  Rasta, you've been had.

The rich girls in thailand are hookers with western appeal, who target new arrivals with no concept of the value of thai currency.

She may well have "paid" for the taxi, but it was most likely with the cash she stole from your wallet when she slipped something in your bucket.

Sounds like a good night

Comment

Originally posted by sandy65
                                                                                                    Hey sports fans!Welcome to visit nflhotjersey.com!
                                                                                                    If you are looking for great deals on NFL Merchandise then you've come to the right place.As a professional wholesaler of NFL jerseys,nflhotjersey.com specialized in supplying anthentic NFL Jersey and cheap NFL jerseys.Besides,nflhotjersey.com also sells other jerseys in different styles and colors with top quality at cheaper prices ,such as new nhl jerseys,wholesale mlb jerseys,replica nba jerseys,kids jerseys,women jerseys etc.
                                                                                                    Nice use of the rolleyes smiley in your sig.
                                                                                                    Last edited by cardshark202; 07-12-11, 06:12.

Comment

Originally posted by sandy65
                                                                                                      Hey sports fans!Welcome to visit nflhotjersey.com!
                                                                                                      If you are looking for great deals on NFL Merchandise then you've come to the right place.As a professional wholesaler of NFL jerseys,nflhotjersey.com specialized in supplying anthentic NFL Jersey and cheap NFL jerseys.Besides,nflhotjersey.com also sells other jerseys in different styles and colors with top quality at cheaper prices ,such as new nhl jerseys,wholesale mlb jerseys,replica nba jerseys,kids jerseys,women jerseys etc.
                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Rasta, you've been had.

The rich girls in thailand are hookers with western appeal, who target new arrivals with no concept of the value of thai currency.

She may well have "paid" for the taxi, but it was most likely with the cash she stole from your wallet when she slipped something in your bucket.

Sounds like a good night
                                                                                                        T'was a good night! nah I haven't being had as I only brought out 1000 bhat and ran out after a mushy shake, taxi to haad rin and a bucket on arrival. Rarely take out my wallet for the reasons you mentioned. They had this yoke on the beach, netball and everytime you got it in you got a free drink so remember spending an hour there pounding vodka red bulls for free.

Lost the dudes who I was with and one of them had 4000 bhat and his atm card stolen on the taxi ride back

Tis not my first time here so I know how it works, last night was my first Thai chick, usually go for the fellow ferrangs
                                                                                                        Last edited by RasTa; 07-12-11, 06:24.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          Not deluded at all.

That win was massive for a side the state we are in.

Beat City at the weekend and that momentum is huge. Means we are back. Would have to keep it going but wouldn't back against us to push on.

Romeu is class, he is getting a game at Chelsea and would say FU to Barca. He wouldnt get a game there.

It is an encouraging start to transtion.

So, what is deluded? Or are you just spouting drunken bollocks? Like I do?

In otherwords, stfu with your ''im drunk and read that post and I wuv United so will call that chelsea fan something'' crap.

Also on your ''beat Chelsea'' comment. You meant ''beat City''.

We will, now go to bed.
                                                                                                          Chill out, you will lose to City this weekend sadly and your optimism will fade

Comment

fuckin spambots

Comment

Leinster -4 v Bath this weekend is an absolute rock.

Comment

Anyone know where you can get NFL jerseys

Comment

Anyone else get a message regarding recent controversial threads on IPB.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone else get a message regarding recent controversial threads on IPB.
                                                                                                                    Not yet but i'm sure there's a PM arriving soon

Comment

Chill out, you will lose to City this weekend sadly and your optimism will fade
                                                                                                                      He's been spouting bollocks about transition for months now. He made some good points and I was willing to give them a chance. And last night he says it was an encouraging 'start' to transition. Yet it was a 33 year old player in the twilight of his career who was far and away the best player last night.

City will hammer them, then when they beat wigan or someone with goals from Malouda and anelka it will be another encouraging 'start' to transition.

For transition see Manchester United, for a load of bollocks see CHD/Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Not yet but i'm sure there's a PM arriving soon
                                                                                                                        Ah I shall not be the foil for the rumour merchants this time. I know their game, pm the loud fucker and sit back with the popcorn.

Comment

Why not ? Im kinda with Zod on this, if you can afford it you should pay more, whats very very important is where that money goes !

If it is all balanced equally and the country ran like a buisness, budgets put forward, knowing what outlays are ahead, running governmant departments effeciently...than yes, if you earn >100k, 40 should go back in, who needs to live on 5k plus a month ?

I think it was RD earlier with the story of someone being in the high earner, paying for it but getting fuck all in return when it comes to healthcare.

I have said it before, lay out a plan, tell me how much i have to pay over x amount of years to get it right, i will pay it, and then some.

There is no plan it seems.

What do we do in the meantime ? .....lost my train.....hit the wine imo....blah blah blah
                                                                                                                          That bastard is always stealing my credit...

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          Well, there was certainly plenty of wankers present
                                                                                                                          lol. You called it!!
                                                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X