This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caf View Post
    Yeah deposit $/€10 and you should be set up to withdraw...once 770 don't want a cut!

Nice spin ferg.
    Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
    maybe make a small deposit from neteller - leave it a couple of days maybe playing a little then withdraw
    Cheers lads, will try your suggestion and see......i'll let ye know, somehow though, i'm not sure it will work!!

Comment

Nice recovery from that AQ < A6 Dice, wp. Thought your man was on for some sort of epic come back there!!

Comment

Many thanks to all those here who recommended Robert Harris's Imperium
        Haven't enjoyed a page turner as much as that in a long time. I nearly got kicked off a plane a lá Alec Baldwin last week because I couldn't stop reading it on my phone Looking forward to reading more from him now.

Edit: WTF is the problem with having a phone thats switched on to airplane mode or a Kindle switched on when the plane is taxiing? There is no possible way these devices could be causing any problems is there?
        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-12-11, 16:18.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ferg, you'll have a likelier chance of success if you just try and withdraw winnings and leave the initial $50 in the account.

As the lads already said, you'll need to activate your withdrawl method by making a deposit first.
          Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-12-11, 16:20.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
            Ferg, you'll have a liker chance of success if you just try and withdraw winnings and leave the initial $50 in the account.

As the lads already said, you'll need to activate your withdrawl method by making a deposit first.
            Cheers Danny, I 'think' i tried that on Monday night, not 100% though.....

I've also mailed Pokerstrategy asking them to take the micro limit off!!

Comment

While we're thanking the BBV, cheers to everyone who recommended applying talcum powder to the genital area a few weeks ago. My life has been changed for the better.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Haven't enjoyed a page turner as much as that in a long time. I nearly got kicked off a plane a lá Alec Baldwin last week because I couldn't stop reading it on my phone Looking forward to reading more from him now.

Edit: WTF is the problem with having a phone thats switched on to airplane mode or a Kindle switched on when the plane is taxiing? There is no possible way these devices could be causing any problems is there?
                Can't seem to find this for free anywhere, may just have to buy it as I've heard ridic amounts of good things about it.

Comment

Nope. Planes are shielded against anything like that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    Did HJ teach you to fold to every 3bet when oop?
                    This gonna be easy
                    We never quite made it that far!

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      We never quite made it that far!
                      Shhhhhh !
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Nope.
                        However, they are covering themselves from possible litigation
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anyone go the the betting rooms on Aungier street? From the website it seems they only offer cash games E50 NLHE and the first 9 each night get entered into a weekly draw for E500 but then they go and spoil what may have been a decent promotion to get the players in by saying you have to be on the premises at the time of the draw to claim the prize or they pocket the E500 and don't do a redraw.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            Can't seem to find this for free anywhere, may just have to buy it as I've heard ridic amounts of good things about it.
                            you have mail

Comment

I have never used ebay, if i buy this, what is the exact full price please?

if anyone can see something cheaper online let me know

BTW its not for me
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                I have never used ebay, if i buy this, what is the exact full price please?

if anyone can see something cheaper online let me know

BTW its not for me
                                It's €7.75 + €4.08 for p+p

And you're right, it's defo not for you. Virgin Mary lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  It's €7.75 + €4.08 for p+p

And you're right, it's defo not for you. Virgin Mary lol
                                  lol obv not!!!

hmm that seems reasonable!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Looking to get another external usb powered hard drive, something that has 500+GB of space and that's pretty compact. Any suggestions?
                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

From Jesse May's Twitter:

Bar conversation: "Salvador Dali? Who does he play for?"...
                                      SPOILER
                                      Surreal Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                        Looking to get another external usb powered hard drive, something that has 500+GB of space and that's pretty compact. Any suggestions?
                                        Need some extra space? Check out MemoryC's external hard drives for sale. We stock eSATA drives, FireWire drives, & others that hold up to 16TB of data.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

nearly every week Tesco have great offers on them!
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

#JustSayin

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

^ any moar pics of hot girl in the backround?
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Sinead O Connor what a nut job, back a few months ago she publicly looked for a date, she is getting married tomorrow

Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  nearly every week Tesco have great offers on them!
                                                  Buy 1TB A-Data SH93 2.5-inch Portable Hard Drive (waterproof, shockproof) Yellow/black online from MemoryC at low prices. Worldwide shipping, money back guarantee, in-stock guarantee!

Gona go with this one from the site Zod suggested. Don't trust Tesco.
                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

http://www.memoryc.com/storage/exter...llowblack.html

147 quid

there is nothing wrong with Tesco, if anything goes wrong you can just pop it back to them, which i cant see that happening anyway.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Western Digital Passport is what you need

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                        ^ any moar pics of hot girl in the backround?
                                                        There's loads of hot dealers, TDs, players, presenters and commentators on the IPB Facebook page.

Pssst Danny what's my commission for getting new members in?

Comment

[NSFW="Scarlett Johansson"][/NSFW]
                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

http://www.memoryc.com/storage/exter...llowblack.html

I actually sell the exact same model for €125.00 inc VAT in my shop, about 15 left in stock. I can ship it with registered post anywhere in Ireland for a few quid(usually 48hrs delivery) if anyone wants it. We have the same suppliers as memoryc fwiw.

Feel free to pm me if you need any further info.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                I actually sell the exact same model for €125.00 inc VAT in my shop, about 15 left in stock. I can ship it with registered post anywhere in Ireland for a few quid(usually 48hrs delivery) if anyone wants it. We have the same suppliers as memoryc fwiw.

Feel free to pm me if you need any further info.
                                                                Pm sent. Might as well keep it local
                                                                NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                  Western Digital Passport is what you need
                                                                  Have a couple of these as well and they are very good. Just want something like the above which could take a slight knock.
                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

NSFW

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Pm sent. Might as well keep it local
                                                                      Cheers, pm inbound.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                        Can't remember if I posted this but on an Emirates flight last week one of the flight attendent's (quite hot btw) name was was Aye Suk Yu I might have been able to sneak a pic if it wasn't for the loud South African beside me who insisted on pointing out the hilarity of her name to her ...over and over again

Comment

Utd just have to draw tonight do they?

Comment

City,R Madrid and Lyon all to win, pays just over 13/2.

You can thank me later.
                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-12-11, 19:33.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                              Utd just have to draw tonight do they?
                                                                              Aye.

Comment

The racist charged after the Fulham game and Liverpool charged for not being able to control their players

Comment

Have a feeling Utd will lose tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                                    Ok, BBV help needed,
                                                                                    Mail them and ask what are the requirements to withdraw I reckon, or if you have €10 spare in Neteller just put it in and hope for the best
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      The alleged racist charged after the Fulham game and Liverpool charged for not being able to control their players
                                                                                      What happened there?

Comment

Basel are a decent side, might be a struggle but I think we'll pinch it. Jones in midfield.. me likey.

Comment

What happened there?
                                                                                          They weren't United

Comment

In case anyone missed it, RTE were forced to publicly apologise this evening (and again at 9pm) for inaccurate reporting around the Corrib Tape controversy.

Complaint also upheld against the Sunday Independent:

The Press Ombudsman has upheld a complaint against the Sunday Independent over an article by Jim Cusack about the women at the centre of the Corrib Garda “rape” recording. He has found that the art…
                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Dunno how but I somehow managed to carry a 40kg bag of coal into the yard from the boot and emptied into the coal bunker.

so sick of buying small bags of coal ( that i can easily lift) for nearly 9 euro when a big one is only 12.

Roll on 7 days, himself is home for two months!!

I is getting my freedom back and I have informed Mia that the word "Mammy" will no longer exist in this house!!! weeeeeeeeee
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

What happened there?
                                                                                                Suarez flipped the bird to the Fulham fans after the abuse they were giving him.

What game to watch tonight, City mauling Bayern or Utd struggling against Basel?

Comment

What happened there?
                                                                                                  bunch of cunts basically

Comment

Any links for the United game?
                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      Dont bother

Comment

FML

Comment

Shit

Comment

hope so

Comment

A very pleasurable scoreline indeed.
                                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

-_-

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                  Sopcast & Flash links:
                                                                                                                  liveaugoal provide live football streaming, fixtures and highlights, liveaugoal give you the best way watching live football for free.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 07-12-11, 20:00. Reason: wrong match

Comment

paddy power had a special - first goal scored tonight in champions league - picked the 2 benfica strikers - NOT ENOUGH SMILEY FACES
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

To be fair, if you're going to go behind it's a pretty ideal time to do it. Loads and loads of time on the clock and that goal will A) focus Utd to the task B) make Basle fall into a 'hang on' type approach

Utd to go through comfortably
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Hope to tune in for a last half hour of good football after Masterchef

Comment

Shaquiri is really impressive and only 20.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X