This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
    To be fair, if you're going to go behind it's a pretty ideal time to do it. Loads and loads of time on the clock and that goal will A) focus Utd to the task B) make Basle fall into a 'hang on' type approach

Utd to go through comfortably
    +1, I reckon 3-1 United now. Was worried it would stay 0-0 for ages and concede late, this way they have no excuse if they lose and United don't like that! 3-1 plz
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

LOL Rooney.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The pitch in some state
        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
          Shaquiri is really impressive and only 20.

Opr
          Does seem to be a bit braindead all the same.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
            [NSFW="Scarlett Johansson"][/NSFW]
            That's the worst use of NSFW tags i've ever seen. I was expecting so much more!

Comment

Does Evans go forward for Corners? (pretty sure he does)

50/1 for next goal seems big for a CB of the better club who need to score

Comment

Hairdryer time obv

Comment

Really want Basel to hold if only for the absolute guaranteed awesome that will be the RTE studio after the final whistle. Dunphy to label Ferguson a 'bluffer' one time.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The little magician driving City again.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

1 time napoli!!
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          1 time napoli!!
                          the bitterness

Comment

Hope Vidic comes back asap we really really really need him. Cmon yanited

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              Good to see gardai have so much extra manpower that they can send out decoy hookers. Brother's former headmaster on the list. Wonder what the point of this type of thing is:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...20.html?via=mr
                              Impressed by the two 63 year olds and the 67 year old listed
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                the bitterness
                                nope, the bet
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

@opr: Shaquiri is actually having a shocker. Yeah he can dribble - but man does he make terrible decisions with the ball.

Comment

Greg just said 'i love the buttery biscuit base'

Comment

Basel have got this one right tactically imo. Playing high up the park and pressuring the ball. Frei and Streller getting through a ton of work.

Utd will still go through though - far superior and they'll eventually stick a couple of those chances in.

Comment

Napoli don't seem to have the slightest clue how to break down a team content sit deep and give them the ball, they may well blow this
                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

any way around those €10 withdrawals on Irish Eyes? really is annoying

Comment

Basel have got this one right tactically imo. Playing high up the park and pressuring the ball. Frei and Streller getting through a ton of work.

Utd will still go through though - far superior and they'll eventually stick a couple of those chances in.
                                            wish I could keep my confidence like you have - not saying I think United go out but I just think it could go either way. Especially when United can't decide whether to cross or shoot or pass
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

DECISIVE DEFENDING IMO

Comment

@opr: Shaquiri is actually having a shocker. Yeah he can dribble - but man does he make terrible decisions with the ball.
                                                I think you are being incredibly harsh. His decision making has been poor but he is only 20. He has been a major threat all night. His dribbling and first touch have been awesome. He is also built like a tank for a 20 year old kid.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                  Napoli don't seem to have the slightest clue how to break down a team content sit deep and give them the ball, they may well blow this
                                                  thought the same myself, always has been a problem with them, need to start lumping balls into the box and hope cavani connects one time

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lolz what do i know...was always likely to take something speculative, think diego Lopez should be saving that too, or at least try..

Set up nicely for napoli now, completely changes the game as well as the group situation
                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Napoli up

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

phew.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=-xIYVw3ZPJk#!

so much awesomeness in the above!

why isnt youtube link showing?
                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Villarreal 0-1 Napoli (Inler)

Comment

Utd only need the one goal. Of course they'll get it.

Comment

Bad results for my Spurs to win the Premiership bets tonight!

Comment

Utd only need the one goal. Of course they'll get it.
                                                                    Quality reverso's by you all evening. WP

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Quality reverso's by you all evening. WP
                                                                      Meh, I fully believe what I'm typing.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                        Bad results for my Spurs to win the Premiership bets tonight!
                                                                        did you see Albert nobbs yet? The movie

wondering what you thought
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

anyone know the odds of lyon to go through at the start of the day?
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ship, that should be napoli through now, delighted to see that. They will be very dangerous in the knock out rounds too, from what I've seen of them it suits their style of play more so than the groups

Comment

Meh, I fully believe what I'm typing.
                                                                              Still? Squeaky bums abounding.
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

United will get the goal.

Roooney

Comment

Utd nailed on.

Comment

wtf is that useless fucker Macheda still doing at Utd

Comment

Good luck
                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Fuck A Fuck.

Comment

BIG ALEX FREI

He got through a mountain of fucking work up there. This is why you watch football. JUSTICE!!

Comment

What a crappy season ahead...

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                              United will get the goal.

Roooney
                                                                                              jinx
                                                                                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Utd got what they deserved.Need 3,4 new players quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  Still? Squeaky bums abounding.
                                                                                                  Sqeaky holes all round.

Premiership not all it's cracked up to be.
                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Very well played LL. Prem League best in the world

Comment

BIG ALEX FREI

He got through a mountain of fucking work up there. This is why you watch football. JUSTICE!!
                                                                                                        You are such an annoying twat at times

Comment

Do you know what I like about this match?

EVERYTHING

Comment

Best free up Thursday nights for a bit next year

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                              any way around those €10 withdrawals on Irish Eyes? really is annoying
                                                                                                              yeh, one free withdrawal to bank account monthly

Comment

Anymore gloating from you lot and the site goes again.....

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Due to unforeseen events in Switzerland this evening

There will b a minutes laughter before every Premiership game this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      Anymore gloating from you lot and the site goes again.....
                                                                                                                      From google chat after the final whistle.

Danny: lol, I think Kev has taken boards offline after the utd result
                                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Finally finished Albert nobbs!

this song by sinead o connor at the end was just fantastic!
                                                                                                                        Best film I have seen all year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZEvA...&feature=share
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                          City,R Madrid and Lyon all to win, pays just over 13/2.

You can thank me later.
                                                                                                                          Made me wait long enough to get my gloat on. Not even a sweat, combined score 12-1. Hope some of you had faith!

Lyon were bizarrely even money before kickoff, they needed a bag of goals, stinks a bit.
                                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X