X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    Was a nice surprise for sure.
    Speaking of tits, did you watch most recent How to Make it in America? Ben's ex has 'whopper knockers' as the kids would say. I was pleasantly surprised. Kid Cudi is a sly dog

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      She died yesterday I think
      never checked the date of article - fuck!
      cheers
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Putting rings in barmbracks must be the stupidist food tradition in the world. Should be able to enjoy a slice of cake without the fear of chomping down on a piece of metal. It's the Russian roulette of food, that or trying to avoid the coffee sweat in a pack of revels.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone any car knowledge id love a help. Im heading to Liverpool Friday evening to purchase a car. The two choices are as follows

Honda accord executive 2.2td

VW Passat highline 130bhp

Im going to buy in a garage is it pretty safe? Me and the lad with me are not that knowledgeable.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Anyone any car knowledge id love a help. Im heading to Liverpool Friday evening to purchase a car. The two choices are as follows

Im going to buy in a garage is it pretty safe? Me and the lad with me are not that knowledgeable.
            Just a thou, would u not be etter buyin in the north, that way if u have a prob u dont have as much hassle getting it bak to get repaired
            http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

both are good, if it was me i go with the honda,
              but it has higher tax i think it about €250 more for a year tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                This is how good the players are on Winimax. I do understand that we were getting pretty short and they'd have to gamble soon

***** Hand History for Game 514852254194081520 ***** (Winamax)
                Tourney Hand NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, October 19, 07:54:19 ET 2011
                Table (12840266)078 (Real Money)
                Seat 8 is the button
                Seat 1: kirikou26 ( $20000.00 USD )
                Seat 2: James_B ( $21900.00 USD )
                Seat 3: Flushdraw ( $19250.00 USD )
                Seat 4: cabochard34 ( $4375.00 USD )
                Seat 5: juju52100 ( $35464.00 USD )
                Seat 6: Ralfwalker ( $5425.00 USD )
                Seat 7: x_jeanserien ( $69392.00 USD )
                Seat 8: pigloti3 ( $39392.00 USD )
                Seat 9: TEERLABOURG ( $23466.00 USD )
                TEERLABOURG posts small blind [$100.00 USD].
                kirikou26 posts big blind [$200.00 USD].
                Dealt to Flushdraw [ Kc Ac ]
                ** Dealing down cards **
                James_B folds
                Flushdraw raises [$500.00 USD]
                cabochard34 folds
                juju52100 folds
                Ralfwalker raises [$5425.00 USD]
                x_jeanserien folds
                pigloti3 calls [$5425.00 USD]
                TEERLABOURG folds
                kirikou26 folds
                Flushdraw raises [$18750.00 USD]
                pigloti3 calls [$13825.00 USD]
                ** Dealing Flop ** [ 6d, Ts, 9d ]
                ** Dealing Turn ** [ Qh ]
                ** Dealing River ** [ 5c ]
                Flushdraw shows [Kc, Ac ]
                Ralfwalker shows [Ah, Qc ]
                pigloti3 shows [Qs, Js ]
                pigloti3 wins $27650.00 USD from main pot
                Ralfwalker wins $16575.00 USD from main pot
                you got the guts of 100bb in with no pair

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                  Just a thou, would u not be etter buyin in the north, that way if u have a prob u dont have as much hassle getting it bak to get repaired
                  Fact but ive been told the following " There a bunch of cowboys up there ". I think there is a better quality car to be found in England from the research i done. Anyway flight booked so not much changing.

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                  both are good, if it was me i go with the honda,
                  but it has higher tax i think it about €250 more for a year tax.
                  Ya its round €860 as opposed to €630. I guess im happy with either just about finding the cleanest car really.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

The VW and its not remotely close

Comment

What a terrible 2 days both related to cars. On Tuesday morning my own car breaks down on the quays during the morning rush hour and basically the engine will not turn back on. Some kind lad actually pushes me across 2 lanes of traffic while I get one of the lads from the office to come over with the jeep so I can get it to a garage.

This morning I take one of the pool cars to work and I am heading out the road and a brand new Merc drives into the back of me and pushes me into the car infront while I was stopped at the traffic lights. I get a bit of a knock on the back of the head but nothing majpr. It happened 100m from a Garda station in the city centre but no guards come for over 30mins. Anyway they they came, so we all went back to the station and got it sorted there instead and I head off to to site. While there the garage calls me and lets me know that he thinks he has found the problem. Will cost me €140 for 2 hours diagnostics and €80 to get the car towed to a VW main dealer to fix the problem were the parts alone are €1200 plus whatever labour costs.

They say bad things come in 3s, just waiting now for the Google rejection call to cap of a nice week. FML

Comment

Ya its round €860 as opposed to €630. I guess im happy with either just about finding the cleanest car really.
                        how much are they asking for them?

Comment

Amazing goal for Prince Boateng!

Opr

Comment

Looknig for recommendations on a good quality restaurant in Dublin tomorrow night.
                            Tasting menus preferred but will be open to some good steak.
                            I know of FXB's but have over extended on them a bit.
                            Anyone any experience in Chapter Ones tasting menu? http://www.chapteronerestaurant.com/...u_tasting.html
                            Or the one at Le Crivain - http://www.lecrivain.com/content/our...ting-menu.html

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                              Unfortunately last year, while sleepwalking, Mark fell 25 feet from an upstairs window. It was touch and go if he would survive but he pulled through. Mark is now paralyzed and has finally being realesed from hospital after all this time.
                              this was on his stag weekend, he is possibly the unluckiest man alive
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

RAMSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  RAMSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
                                  Go on the arse!
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

WP this guy on BBC updates at 21:25

From Alex from Birmingham via text: "Marseille are such a dull side, showed no ambition tonight and even less in the fixture against Man Utd in the last 16 last season. Arsenal to nick a late goal."

Comment

I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        WP this guy on BBC updates at 21:25

From Alex from Birmingham via text: "Marseille are such a dull side, showed no ambition tonight and even less in the fixture against Man Utd in the last 16 last season. Arsenal to nick a late goal."
                                        Agreed with the whole lot, but in fairness, Arsenal never really looked like scoring

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                          What a terrible 2 days both related to cars. On Tuesday morning my own car breaks down on the quays during the morning rush hour and basically the engine will not turn back on. Some kind lad actually pushes me across 2 lanes of traffic while I get one of the lads from the office to come over with the jeep so I can get it to a garage.

This morning I take one of the pool cars to work and I am heading out the road and a brand new Merc drives into the back of me and pushes me into the car infront while I was stopped at the traffic lights. I get a bit of a knock on the back of the head but nothing majpr. It happened 100m from a Garda station in the city centre but no guards come for over 30mins. Anyway they they came, so we all went back to the station and got it sorted there instead and I head off to to site. While there the garage calls me and lets me know that he thinks he has found the problem. Will cost me €140 for 2 hours diagnostics and €80 to get the car towed to a VW main dealer to fix the problem were the parts alone are €1200 plus whatever labour costs.

They say bad things come in 3s, just waiting now for the Google rejection call to cap of a nice week. FML
                                          Eh he hit into the back of you is he not going to have to pay?

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                          The VW and its not remotely close
                                          Reasoning?

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                          how much are they asking for them?
                                          Passats range from £2700-3700 and the few accords i seen are £3500ish.

€1200 to clear it.

Im looking at high 4k mark realistically 5k with travel. The car you get here will be €6.5k with harsher driving done to it.

One passat ive serious interest in was previous company owned he boasted about this saying the company was cash rich and that all cars were so well maintained. I thought company cars might be a bad thing.

Here is a link actually.

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Went to see The Greatest Movie Ever Sold today, I loved his first documentary Super Size Me and his 2nd effort wasn't the best but I think he got back on track somewhat with this and I really enjoyed it

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Quality gaff on Grand Designs, I'd like to be a stone mason

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                Anyone else having problems with Boyle Poker? When I try to start it I keep getting this message

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client. Beyond that I haven't a clue.
                                                Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Reinstall usually fixes this. You might need to delete the boylepoker folder in program files, although I think this will mean you'll lose your notes if you have any.
                                                So weird. Eventually tried installing it on a 6 year old XP laptop, and it worked with no problems. Still can't get it to work on my far more up to date W7 laptop.

Also received a few missed calls(phone was off) and an email from Boyle support. I hope this was 'The King Of The Internets' work. Otherwise my paranoia levels will be off the scale
                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Weddings schmedings.

For us,the Town Hall then back to herselfs old house for the reception.Place only holds about 80 so hopefully the catering bill won't be through the roof.

Small is beautiful,that's what she keeps telling me anyway
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Eh he hit into the back of you is he not going to have to pay?
                                                    He will have to pay alright, 1.2k was for my own car!! I was driving the company car today!! Guy was lucky I wasn't driving the Discovery jeep or I would have made shit of the car in front of me as well I would say as the bonnet is really high!!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                      Weddings schmedings.

For us,the Town Hall then back to herselfs old house for the reception.Place only holds about 80 so hopefully the catering bill won't be through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                        Speaking of tits, did you watch most recent How to Make it in America? Ben's ex has 'whopper knockers' as the kids would say. I was pleasantly surprised. Kid Cudi is a sly dog
                                                        I haven't seen it so therefore you are a spanner for ruining it

Comment

I haven't seen it so therefore you are a spanner for ruining it
                                                          you can't spoiler tits!!! + there is no plot really to spoiler, just a nice chillaxing show

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                            Looknig for recommendations on a good quality restaurant in Dublin tomorrow night.
                                                            Anyone any experience in Chapter Ones tasting menu? http://www.chapteronerestaurant.com/...u_tasting.html
                                                            Or the one at Le Crivain - http://www.lecrivain.com/content/our...ting-menu.html
                                                            Havent tried L'ecrivain, but chapter one is heartily recommended. Everything about the place oozes class. The menu in l'ecrivain doesnt read half as well imho
                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Balls,forgot about Dinklage.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                Weddings schmedings.

Pig on a spit, 160 blaaaaaaa, a few dozen heads of lettace, catering size ketchup, BBq and mayo. Should be all done for <500 clams.
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

you can't spoiler tits!!! + there is no plot really to spoiler, just a nice chillaxing show
                                                                  There needs to be the opposite of a spolier tag just for tits !
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                    Love Slea Head, helps that Paudi's is at the end of it (or the start depending on which way you go ) however the drive from Waterville to Valentia taking the back road past the Skellig Chocolate Factory is the absolute nuts. Have never seen anything more beautiful in my life (scenery wise of course !!).
                                                                    Slea head is amazing but POS's is one of the worst pubs I have ever been in...Whatever about stopping for a drink the food is a disgrace (gives me no pleasure to say that, always liked Paidi...)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                      Pig on a spit, 160 blaaaaaaa, a few dozen heads of lettace, catering size ketchup, BBq and mayo. Should be all done for <500 clams.
                                                                      Ha,that was discussed actually yea,garden is a bit small for the P.O.A.S unfortunately.I'm still hopeful on working the Blaas in though.

Comment

Comment

Went to see The Greatest Movie Ever Sold today, I loved his first documentary Super Size Me and his 2nd effort wasn't the best but I think he got back on track somewhat with this and I really enjoyed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ng2P3zxfM
                                                                          Where is this showing?
                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                            Sounds like you are looking to spend a few quid. If your priority is food and you are not too worried about atmosphere the tasting menu at Thorntons. There really isn't anything to touch it.

If you want a steak go to Shanahans. Wine is way overpriced but you will not get a better steak in Ireland...

Both of these are expensive but not too much more than the two you mentioned..

Comment

you can't spoiler tits!!!
                                                                              I think we have a new thread title here.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

god sorry flushdraw couldnt stay ahead serial limper should have shoved turn sorry buddy card dead

iPoker - €20+€2|<> NL - Holdem - 8 players
                                                                                  Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

MP+1: 10,570.00
                                                                                  CO: 7,724.15
                                                                                  BTN: 4,329.17
                                                                                  SB: 3,950.00
                                                                                  BB: 12,010.01
                                                                                  UTG: 6,771.00
                                                                                  UTG+1: 3,030.00
                                                                                  Hero (MP): 5,294.17

SB posts SB 100.00, BB posts BB 200.00

Pre Flop: (300.00) Hero has 6 6

UTG calls 200.00, fold, Hero calls 200.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB checks

Flop: (700.00, 3 players) 9 6 K
                                                                                  BB checks, UTG bets 325.00, Hero raises to 650.00, fold, UTG calls 325.00

Turn: (2000.00, 2 players) J
                                                                                  UTG checks, Hero bets 1,500.00, UTG calls 1,500.00

River: (5000.00, 2 players) T
                                                                                  UTG bets 4,421.00, Hero calls 2,944.17

SPOILER
                                                                                  UTG shows Q J (Straight, King High) (PreFlop 48%, Flop 14%, Turn 9%)
                                                                                  Hero mucks 6 6 (Three of a Kind, Sixes) (PreFlop 52%, Flop 86%, Turn 91%)
                                                                                  UTG wins 10,888.34

Comment

I think Icky should try to get onto that Don't tell the Bride program!

Can you imagine the shock on her face? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                      I think Icky should try to get onto that Don't tell the Bride program!

Can you imagine the shock on her face? lol
                                                                                      Sigh,oh ye of little faith.

Comment

Beara peninsula >>>>>>>>> anywhere in Kerry
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Dear poker sites,

If I have a table highlighted in your lobby, and then the client automatically refreshes the lobby, how hard would it be to keep the highlighting on the table that I'd highlighted? I mean what's the point in having a preview pane if you're going to make it go blank every 10 seconds anyway?

Thanks,
                                                                                          Andy.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

OMG

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Beara peninsula >>>>>>>>> anywhere in Kerry
                                                                                              Further on past kenmare ?

Remember driving down there a few years ago,roads were terri bad, like driving the mountains in the south of france, massive gullies, stick a wheel in and you aint getting out ! Twas on another diving weekend, beautiful place, guy who was divemaster had a friend come along, while we done our thing, he done his...came back to the boat with a mighty fine net of scallops..i am sure for some local restauraunt...lol

Spent a couple of weeks for 2 summers on bere island, remember getting the "ferry" over, cars were transported via scaffolding planks and kegs of guinness...ah, island folk !!
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

It's not the tits just don't say anything about the good dam episode, I really don't want to know just wanna be able to watch the fucking thing.

You gave away what happened, you could of said have you seen the latest episode <spoiler> just in case you haven't, simples!

I am probably gonna start handing out banning's to people who ruin stuff on me [mod power mad]

She does have great tits

[NSFW="Lake Bell Tits"]

[/NSFW]
                                                                                                Also the show has some great tunes, really liked this one. Season 1 OST was great hope they bring out a 2nd one.

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                Where is this showing?
                                                                                                I watched it in Cineworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  BBV on form today, more tales please
                                                                                                  only catching up now.

My story starts with

"Many moons ago in a far away land" I had a yamaha Dragstar motorbike 250cc.... in wine I Fuck*in loved it... When your 5Ft nothing you need to pick a certain kind of motorbike.

`

Anyways cut a long story short, we had won a big camogie championship match which resulted in a massive drinking session in Na Fianna GAA Club on a Sunday night. I staggered home at the early hours, and noticed that my motorbike was in the driveway unlocked... So I attempted to put the lock on it... simple task you would think?, but with a moxy load of Holsten Pils and wodkas in me it was a step too far...... So much so that I had to lie down beside the motorbike for a snooze....

Woke up at 8.00 a.m. freezing and the motorbike lock stuck to the side of my face. I eventually realised where i was and scurried to my hall door only to realise that the milkman had delivered the milk already and half of my neighbours had gone to work, passing by me fast asleep "in the fetal position" beside my motorbike..........
                                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

DeadParrot - Get Danny to do your wedding pics

Comment

Haven't seen in mentioned here yet, but who came forth in the Sunday Millions this week, apparently its a guy from Dublin'

edit, seen the other thread, bolgergay is username
                                                                                                      Last edited by Mellor; 19-10-11, 23:10.

Comment

Just home from work, don't know if this has been posted up already. Possibly the sickest video i have ever seen

Just want to post a mod note on this, it's been talked about earlier in the BBV and is suppose to be a truly horrible video to look at so be advised anybody that looks at this its pretty shocking.

Chinese Kid was hit by a car. Driver recognise that the kid was insured, but decided to continue his way and hit the kid again with his back wheel.18 people ...
                                                                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 19-10-11, 23:14. Reason: apologies on butting in on your post John just thought it was an idea to give a heads up on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          Haven't seen in mentioned here yet, but who came forth in the Sunday Millions this week, apparently its a guy from Dublin'
                                                                                                          Maverick147 he posted here on monday

Comment

Thought it would have been posted alright, just saw it there ( wish i didn't) some heartless cunts out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

edit, seen the other thread, bolgergay is username
                                                                                                              Yeah he is friends with ak47 from here and I take the SN is a pisstake for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                                                Thought it would have been posted alright, just saw it there ( wish i didn't) some heartless cunts out there.
                                                                                                                It's being doing the rounds on Facebook all day and I won't bring myself to watch it, just don't want images like that in my head.

I recently seen a pic of a child in a bad way on FB and I went fucking mad at the person who linked it so if that was enough to set me off on one I can only imagine what watching that video would do.

Once again sorry for jumping in on your post.

Comment

Yeah he is friends with ak47 from here and I take the SN is a pisstake for him.
                                                                                                                  I found out about the cash through facebook, I know him also (unless facebook was a big lie)hmm, wondering who AK is in real life.

Comment

It's being doing the rounds on Facebook all day and I won't bring myself to watch it, just don't want images like that in my head.

I recently seen a pic of a child in a bad way on FB and I went fucking mad at the person who linked it so if that was enough to set me off on one I can only imagine what watching that video would do.

Once again sorry for jumping in on your post.
                                                                                                                    Sorry man i should of gave a heads up my bad sorry wont happen again.

Yeah it is sick you are better off not watching it, i would love to be like you and not watch but when its there no matter how bad i hear it is i just gotta watch it.

In a non related matter, do you know if the episode of the ukipt dub that was on last night is online yet ( i know ive got some links from you before ). I cant find it on ps and saw a thread on this last night saying it was on tv?

Comment

Anyone know where to watch the inbetweeners movie online?

I've tried all my usual places to no avail.
                                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                                                        Sorry man i should of gave a heads up my bad sorry wont happen again.

Yeah it is sick you are better off not watching it, i would love to be like you and not watch but when its there no matter how bad i hear it is i just gotta watch it.

In a non related matter, do you know if the episode of the ukipt dub that was on last night is online yet ( i know ive got some links from you before ). I cant find it on ps and saw a thread on this last night saying it was on tv?
                                                                                                                        No you didn't do anything wrong at all.

I use to be like that, I had to watch stuff but sometimes its defo not worth it and I doubt this is.

Yeah here it is HERE

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                          Anyone know where to watch the inbetweeners movie online?

I've tried all my usual places to no avail.
                                                                                                                          There is no good copies of it out at the moment so I would defo give it a miss until there is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X