This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    If you don't allow yourself to confront opinions you don't like you're doing it wrong.

If you allow opinions you don't like to go uncontested you're doing it wrong.

If all that matters is your opinion and no empathy or tact is considered before expressing it, then imo, you are doing it wrong.

god I'm such a girl
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I thought we'd never see the day

Comment

Currently experimenting with cooking this. Adding a bit more stock/tomatoes than stated as some comments said it was better that way. Hopefully won't be a disaster anyhow.

Smells good at least.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
          Not sure how accurate the Go Racing website leaderboard is but am I right in thinking Murtagh managed to extend the lead to 3 wins today?
          Yeah, he had 2 winners to Smullen's one. I was more than slightly surprised when I checked the results.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I don't know about ye, but the only reason I'm on this planet is to enjoy myself. Feck the pro-creaters, obv with a small caveat just in case for future reference.
              smile more and we might believe you ya miserable ol

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                http://vimeo.com/30042627

Fake promotional clip labeling smoking as "cool" for a college assignment me and the GF made.
                Stubbing out the cigarette with the foot is back in the cool now?.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                  MURTAGH
                  I never should have doubted.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                    Stubbing out the cigarette with the foot is back in the cool now?.
                    no spin the lit cigarette between fingers, no smoke rings, smoking B&H.
                    A_Ce I think you got the cool thing wrong
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      WTF are you on about?

Condoms split, shit happens.

The "little slappers" being congratulated are the girls who choose to keep the baby because they don't agree with abortion.
                      they dont believe in a citizen being erased

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        If you haven't already submitted this, i'd change the music. It's extremely loud and tilting
                        also how does it even try make smoking look cool?...

Comment

anybody?

?

Comment

FML brought a girl home last night and she left with my laptop. I wouldn't mind but the tide wouldn't take her out!!! RAGE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                              FML brought a girl home last night and she left with my laptop. I wouldn't mind but the tide wouldn't take her out!!! RAGE!!
                              that's the worst luck going. I've never had anything but clothes stolen...

Place small enough to potentially bump into her or one of her friends again?

Comment

I hope you got your moneys worth

Comment

for real? if so

SPOILER
                                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    Era tell it to Joe Duffy - the young wans Joe, jaysus it's terrible!
                                    Im right, you are wrong.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    LOL Wexford people
                                    You suck.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

WTF??
                                      Seriously, how do you let something like that happen?
                                      I'd be bulling, hunt her down, it's the only way

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        that's the worst luck going. I've never had anything but clothes stolen...

Place small enough to potentially bump into her or one of her friends again?
                                        Yeah hopefully see her later. Going for a cure now and the police station.

Comment

I'm happy today.

Comment

Perhaps she's a female Zod and took it away for a Spring clean to thank you.

Comment

Wow that's poxy, hunt that bitch down yo!
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                Perhaps she's a female Zod and took it away for a Spring clean to thank you.
                                                A Zodess?

Comment

Jesus. Everything password protected? No poker account details, credit cards etc lieing around?
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I never seem to get why people get so wound up by my opinion - get over it for fuck sake its just an opinion. The way some people go on here you'd swear they were forced to read what I post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                      I never seem to get why people get so wound up by my opinion - get over it for fuck sake its just an opinion. The way some people go on here you'd swear they were forced to read what I post.
                                                      What caused all this?

Comment

they are the ones Emmet - what is the website source?
                                                        click the oul photo

Comment

I can name 4 or 5 people who will thank a post nearly every time if its againest me

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                            What caused all this?
                                                            I didnt understand how a poster who is only 19 and got his gfriend pregnant thought it was great news

cue a barrage of;

"dont mind people talking shit about something they have no clue"

"you'll always get idiots sticking their oar in"

"you could be president some day"

Comment

The fat man with the red face better fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                I can name 4 or 5 people who will thank a post nearly every time if its againest me
                                                                yeah but you're a wanker mick

*patiently awaits thanks

Comment

If I got the girlfriend pregnant at 25 I wouldn't be "delighted with the news
                                                                  About 3 years ago i was seeing a girl ( by seeing i wasnt been seen by anyone else seeing the girl ) who had a fella and also she wasnt great in the looks department. She was pretty mad for it. Anyway she got pregnant im still not sure of the time lines but i would have assumed i was safe enough. The girls friend came up to me one night and said that the girl wasnt sure if i was the father or her fella.

In saying that the friend likes to stir and was very drunk so meh

It would have been the biggest disaster of all time if i was the guilty party.
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                    What caused all this?
                                                                    BK has a Danaesque abhorrence for children born to young parents out of wedlock.

Comment

yeah but you're a wanker mick

*patiently awaits thanks
                                                                      to be fair i do drool a bit sometimes but like the presidential elections
                                                                      not one of them would say for instance im against gay marriage because it would ruin there campaign
                                                                      a lot of very self righteous people here
                                                                      a bit of honesty even if its not always palatable seems to be frowned upon

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                        The fat man with the red face better fuck off
                                                                        Santy?

Comment

Maybe its because you always come out with the same LOL dumb Drunken bigot from a 1970's pub opinions.

Are we near the point where you threaten me with violence yet again ?
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bk is funny. Anyone who gets tilted over someones posts on a forum isn't.

Comment

I am very fond of Bubbleking.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Maybe its because you always come out with the same LOL dumb Drunken bigot from a 1970's pub opinions.

Are we near the point where you threaten me with violence yet again ?
                                                                                Of course not all i asked before was for you to say what you write on here to my face sometime.

Comment

The last few hours of this thread has me missing RDIIIs doom mongering.
                                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Meh, I thought the same when I found out I was to be a father. Complete disaster and all that, but these things have a way of working out alright. I doubt there's many parents out there who would change a thing now, despite how bad they may have felt about it at the time.
                                                                                    Yeah, sacrifices have to be made, both financially and in terms of freedom but you get back much more than you give.

Comment

Of course not all i asked before was for you to say what you write on here to my face sometime.
                                                                                      What's the difference? How would you respond differently if it was face to face?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                        Spilts 2,3 and 4 times, getting thousands worth of benefits a year and never working a day in their lifes.

GTFO IMO
                                                                                        Again we have people tarring everyone with the same brush!

My sister had a baby at 19. She got a house off the council. Went to work and brought up her kid alone for 3 years. The father wasn't interested and wanted her to get the baby adopted and then they could get back together (A 2 year relationship)

She then met the man she went on to marry and had two more kids. He is a chartered accountant and she is qualified in childcare. They move to Australia permanently next month.

Not all woman do this for social benefits you know. Sometimes genuine accidents DO happen.

And congrats to AC_E. Babies are wonderful and bring such joy, no matter what age you are.

And bubbleking, do you plan on being such a cock piece to patients in the future? you wont be a popular Dr with the opinions you can't seem to control spouting out!

Comment

I didnt understand how a poster who is only 19 and got his gfriend pregnant thought it was great news

cue a barrage of;

"dont mind people talking shit about something they have no clue"

"you'll always get idiots sticking their oar in"

"you could be president some day"
                                                                                          You committed a faux pas. It doesn't matter how well you've thought out your opinions, it is considered bad manners in our society to openly show disdain for somone who is pregnant. It doesn't matter if it's on the internet or face to face, it's one of those things you're not supposed to do.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Back to work tomorrow after 7 months off altho by 1 tomorrow it'll prob be back to this

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

And bubbleking, do you plan on being such a cock piece to patients in the future? you wont be a popular Dr with the opinions you can't seem to control spouting out!
                                                                                              Popularity really isnt high on my list of objectives

Comment

Popularity really isnt high on my list of objectives
                                                                                                Luckily

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                  Again we have people tarring everyone with the same brush!

My sister had a baby at 19. She got a house off the council. Went to work and brought up her kid alone for 3 years. The father wasn't interested and wanted her to get the baby adopted and then they could get back together (A 2 year relationship)

She then met the man she went on to marry and had two more kids. He is a chartered accountant and she is qualified in childcare. They move to Australia permanently next month.

Not all woman do this for social benefits you know. Sometimes genuine accidents DO happen.

And congrats to AC_E. Babies are wonderful and bring such joy, no matter what age you are.

Not everyone by any means, not sure why you always take these things so personally.

The ones im talking about are lazy jobless bums who have no intention of ever paying their way.

Your sister doesnt sound like one of those.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                    Back to work tomorrow after 7 months off altho by 1 tomorrow it'll prob be back to this
                                                                                                    Did they sort out a way to pay you?
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lol Irish Times. Bobby Gillespie's years of Class A's having a serious effect

Comment

This is a public video so I dont think Im doing anything wrong

Just seen it posted on Facebook. Guess who are the starring actors? You see this kind of shit - this is what happens when you tell someone getting pregnant at a young age is great news. I dont care if people think any less of me for saying it but if your acting the idiot I'll call you out on it

In before Im being an Idiot, whatever

Comment

Just seen it posted on Facebook. Guess who are the starring actors? You see this kind of shit - this is what happens when you tell someone getting pregnant at a young age is great news. I dont care if people think any less of me for saying it but if your acting the idiot I'll call you out on it

You're an idiot.

Comment

Old news BK

Comment

And whats wrong with it? That video was filmed last year in college? I had to edit it for an assignment. I dont get what the big deal is right now with posting all this stuff but in all fairness Tony its a small bit wrong your even saying whos acting in it. I posted it already.

So now Im not aloud showcase a video I made in college on my own personal facebook? Christ man.

Sorry for saying that im actually happy about something in my life. If you knew my family background or anything different you would understand why im so happy. I wouldnt share that on an internet forum.
                                                                                                              Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 05-10-11, 19:49.

Comment

You're an idiot.

Eoghan posted that himself earlier, what's that video got to do with anything?
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just a short piece we made showcasing the Sony Z1 HD Camera. Pretty sick macro mode on that beast.. Smoking is cool kids. Film and Visual by Rosa Catherine Finn Editing…

You should scroll back a few pages where Mahoney posted it already saying it was a piss take on smoking as cool for a college project. Idiot

Comment

Bah last of the idiot posts bah. edit; Zod got there after woohoo
                                                                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 05-10-11, 19:55.

Comment

Anyone looking to buy T$ in euros on stars? pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post

So now Im not aloud showcase a video I made in college on my own personal facebook? Christ man.
                                                                                                                        Kayroo and others to thread please

Comment

Bubbleking is winning

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X