This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Shit, I'll have to ask her to stop doing it for me so...
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
      Why?? YOU don't get cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        68 from now on !!
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          I just came on to post the same. If we can be level after today it would be a result.
          For a bunch of poker players and punters, you Lot are quite bad at reading people

Gimmeabreak is very shrewd and a good punter.

So far he had tried to bankrupt the syndicate and sucked a load of you onto this while he has punted the lights out on Smullen.

Well played Noel, well played. Hero imo, teach them there is no such thing as an easy buck

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
            Why?? YOU don't get cancer!
            Oral Sex May Cause More Throat Cancer Than Smoking in Men, Researchers Say
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              there is no place in this game for pussies. strap yourself in and ride it out. Smullen could ride a 4 timer, then again I can think of 4 meetings recently where Murtagh could have rode a 4 timer and he came away empty handed. Despite his book of rides we need to remember that it is Navan on soft ground so pretty much anything could happen. Murtagh has some fancied mounts also so maybe he gets his slice of fortune today.

As an aside, Universal Truth is one for taking on. It is a burster.
              Thought that'd be your answer which i'd decided in advance to defer to. Presume you meant Hidden Universe?

Comment

to my friend CHD

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Its going to be fun to see how the King of the Internet wriggles his way out of this awkward situation
                  I actually think he would be quite good at it to be fair to the chap, be nice to see him get a few bob, im presuming his GF is pregnant, going by the good news he said they have recieved.
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

She's pregnant as far as I remember. Best of luck Ace to you and your girlfriend.

Comment

Cian Healy yet to miss a tackle at the RWC. Rory Best has best line out accuracy (92%), Sean O'Brien has made most carries (16 per game).

Awesome stats assuming they're true.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              ah great stuff

Crazy to think that about 2% of the population will be born this year. Ridic high birth rate at the moment.
                              Everyone's afraid of oral sex you see
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

@StrewelPeter.

Awkward?

Cheers buddy.

@Michelle. Not yet Michelle Just the news and still beaming over it.

Comment

One of the greats of the British folk revival Bert Jansch died today
                                  Many will have seen him here recently when he played support to Johanna Newsome in Marley park.

Scottish folk hero Bert Jansch displays his evocative acoustic guitar skills and vocal grace on Jackson C. Frank`s "Blues Run The Game" for Dusty Wright's On...

Here's another clip from Dreamweaver, the Bert Jansch documentary (2000). Reynardine is a traditional English ballad that was first released by Bert on his a...

another pretty song performed by pentangle. Jansch and Mcshee singing together is just perfect...
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                    @StrewelPeter.

Awkward?

Cheers buddy.

@Michelle. Not yet Michelle Just the news and still beaming over it.
                                    Don't mind me I'm old and confused, I thought you were permabanned or something like that...never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                      She's pregnant as far as I remember. Best of luck Ace to you and your girlfriend.
                                      sick life

Comment

Iphone4 successfully upgraded to IOS5!

Productive afternoon at work!

steps below if anyone is interested
                                        This website is for sale! cydiahelp.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cydiahelp.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          In Britain, a vaccine is available to girls if they want it for cervical cancer, the fellas of the girls who take it are automatically covered for mouth cancer

Campaign to make it available to fellas too afaik.

Cost about £300 if you want to get it next time you are over

/////////////////////

RE: the economy and all this slow growth rubbish

People spent money for 15 years they did not have, that is a generation spending what they did not have on stuff they did not need, they have now learned they did not need the stuff

Economy ain't growing anytime soon if its only hope of growing is the high street

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone know of anyone that fixes shredders or does such a person exist?

Comment

huge punt on Dylan to take Nobel prize for literature... WTF?

I'd be all in favour but seriously there is no real chance of this happening is there?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                    Anyone know of anyone that fixes shredders or does such a person exist?
                                                    TMNT ?
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      Christmas comes early for one IPB member

Get access to exclusive coupons. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you.

Valid till end Nov
                                                      I got an email from their marketing division asking if they could use my pics in their next advertising campaign.Still undecided.
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          I got an email from their marketing division asking if they could use my pics in their next advertising campaign.Still undecided.
                                                          You should be onto them pushing for the whopper-blaa...I can taste it allready !!
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                            You should be onto them pushing for the whopper-blaa...I can taste it allready !!
                                                            You know,it's crazy,but it just might work.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              huge punt on Dylan to take Nobel prize for literature... WTF?

I'd be all in favour but seriously there is no real chance of this happening is there?
                                                              Ladbrookes had him 100/1 this morning now 10s..

PP 16s and Boyles 7/2

Comment

Any suggestions on somewhere to go for a long weekend between now and Xmas?

Was thinking about skiing but that shit is impossible to organise.

Comment

5,000th post.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                  Last edited by Icarus152; 05-10-11, 14:50. Reason: Needed music.

Comment

Smullen gets his first of the day. Berry's os didn't find much off the bridle there...
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                      Poast surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                        Poast surely?
                                                                        See title in link

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                          As an aside, Universal Truth is one for taking on. It is a burster.
                                                                          Shippo

Comment

Comment

What do you see in this photo ?

SPOILER
                                                                              - For young men, it’s a nice rear end. The really observant will see the thong;
                                                                              - For older men, it’s a respectable woman with a nice rear end crossing the street;
                                                                              - Wise men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of
                                                                              such beauty, and have gratitude that it was shared with humanity;
                                                                              - For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have
                                                                              left home dressed that way;
                                                                              - The other half is wondering where she bought that blouse;
                                                                              - Wise women imagine the misery that this will be at 50;
                                                                              - Children, the curious, and monks will probably notice a dog driving the taxi.
                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

If I got the girlfriend pregnant at 19 I wouldn't be "delighted with the news". A_CE is obviously blissfully unaware of what he has got himself into. Needs a good shake imo

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                  Any suggestions on somewhere to go for a long weekend between now and Xmas?

Was thinking about skiing but that shit is impossible to organise.
                                                                                  Ljublanja, Slovenia
                                                                                  Lake Bled, Slovenia
                                                                                  Prague
                                                                                  Budapest

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                    If I got the girlfriend pregnant at 19 I wouldn't be "delighted with the news". A_CE is obviously blissfully unaware of what he has got himself into. Needs a good shake imo
                                                                                    he def needs a coach

Comment

I take it you didn't go through this in your mentoring?
                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

He is a level headed young lad with a good job im sure hell be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          I take it you didn't go through this in your mentoring?
                                                                                          we obviously got to the lesson on "how not to blow a tank" too late

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                            Iphone4 successfully upgraded to IOS5!

Productive afternoon at work!

steps below if anyone is interested
                                                                                            http://cydiahelp.com/download-ios-5-...-2-ipod-touch/
                                                                                            You using a Mac or a PC?

The download comes back with a .dmg file which I don't know how to use on Windows...

Comment

...

Comment

Bit out of order discussing someone's personal life on here lads. And besides who is anybody to judge?
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  Yeah, but what can you do at this stage? Positive mental attitude is the only way forward (well, that plus money)
                                                                                                  Its fine ireland is one of the best countries in the world to have a child as a single parent
                                                                                                  doubtful a c e will be getting married so young
                                                                                                  so a young mum with a new baby will probably get a house or an apartment for free

all the other benefits medical cards etc no wonder the countrys fucked
                                                                                                  you need a licence to have a tv or a dog but anyone can have a kid its rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    Bit out of order discussing someone's personal life on here lads. And besides who is anybody to judge?
                                                                                                    Discussion forum sir hes the one who announced it.

Comment

He brought it up.
                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

people i think The Situation is totally ghay what does every one else think

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Obv your Right

Comment

Comment

he brought it up and Im not judging just cant understand how he thinks its great news

Comment

he brought it up and Im not judging just cant understand how he thinks its great news
                                                                                                              A new life is great news. end of story. It's our primary objective on this planet after drooling.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                This is how I feel today, had to take the day off sick... haven't even been able to play poker or PC games, feel fecking dreadful

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                  Discussion forum sir hes the one who announced it.
                                                                                                                  He brought it up in a thread to try give himself a bit of an edge in getting a job to try provide for the expenses of the child not for it to be bitched about in the bbv.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                    A new life is great news. end of story. It's our primary objective on this planet after drooling.
                                                                                                                    Was just about to post this exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                      This is how I feel today, had to take the day off sick... haven't even been able to play poker or PC games, feel fecking dreadful
                                                                                                                      oh dear, get well. I myself feel great so coming at it from a different angle. :-)

Comment

well his nuts work anyways
                                                                                                                        listen dont mean to be too harsh my best mate is 36 his daughter is 19 and just started in ucd
                                                                                                                        she got huge help of both grandparents a pregnancy 20 years ago was huge in rural ireland
                                                                                                                        with lots of help from both sets of grandparents a huge burden can be shared
                                                                                                                        it could be the making of the man you never know but will in no way be easy

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                          Food poisoning?
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X