• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
      Never heard of 'em,qued up next.
      I'm talking about the album by Sigur Ros - just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        well had typed it into an after-tax income calculator; but more surprised at the regular day-to-day cost of living in Dublin. Had thought it would be a good few hundred cheaper, and those few hundred were a core component of saving. Just goes to show you have to live and breathe it before you really understand it!

I'd obv do a bit more calculation, but would nearly be tempted to opt out of pension to have the relative certainty of my contributions going to my own pension rather than sunk into a politically-adjustable future state pension.
        You're gonna have to cut back to drinking pints of Olm in the bar imo.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

While we're doing a brief music thing: what Depeche Mode album is the best intro to them?
            The Best Of Depeche Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              I'm talking about the album by Sigur Ros - just in case...
              Yep,have them now.Ta.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

Olm, you say? An intriguingly odd name requiring further investigation.

Is there some poker night in uni btw? Haven't decided whether it would be too socially awkward to play, but wondering if the option is there.
                  Probably best to steer clear of it tbh!

Yeah, I think it's on Tuesdays. Hasn't started back yet though I think.

Comment

Where in the world is hotspur this weather?

Comment

Rob O'Connor to PokerStars
                      4:25 PM (0 minutes ago)

Hi,

Can you ask Liv Boeree to stop emailing me. I thought with my constant ignoring of her emails that she might get the picture but some women are persistent. I'll give her a call if things change, but for now I'm not interested. While I do like to hear about Pokerstars events from time to time, daily emails from her give me the creeps and I may have to take out some sort of restraining order.

Thanks,

Rob.

Comment

Comment

Looking at the RWC extra time rules it's 10 minutes each way extra time, then 10 minutes golden score, then a kicking competition.

Really really want one of these knockout games to go to the kicking competition, was gutted I was out of TV range for the Cardiff / Leicester one a few years ago.

Comment

I meant the cheap beer not the pokers!

Comment

Has Paul Kehoe not resigned yet?

Comment

Somebody suggest an album please.Something for kitchen stuff.
                                Ideal Kitchen music. (and topical) all kinds of everything on the album also.
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Evidence - Cats and Dogs (if you are rolling joints in the kitchen)

Comment

Betfair covered up a massive security breach.

Director of Security Steps Down

Opr

Comment

Appetite for Destruction surely?

It depends on the food I'd imagine.
                                      Opera for Italian
                                      Rock for steaks and the like done on the grill
                                      Clannad for a stew
                                      BBQ bluegrass
                                      Seafood Air/Moby

A classic bouillabaisse, for example, is likely to taste better to a soundtrack of Georges Brassens.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Just reading that Gillette spent $750m developing the Mach3 back in 1998 and it took them six years of research. The innovation was the increase from two blades to three. You can nearly imagine the faces on the company directors when the scientists presented what they had spent six years and the guts of a billion doing.
                                          Cartridge razors are the worst.

Comment

Just reading that Gillette spent $750m developing the Mach3 back in 1998 and it took them six years of research. The innovation was the increase from two blades to three. You can nearly imagine the faces on the company directors when the scientists presented what they had spent six years and the guts of a billion doing.
                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                Appetite for Destruction surely?

It depends on the food I'd imagine.
                                                Opera for Italian
                                                Rock for steaks and the like done on the grill
                                                Clannad for a stew
                                                BBQ bluegrass
                                                Seafood Air/Moby

Good idea.

Comment

Money well spent
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

No motor bikes,no fighter jets,Tiger Woods doesn't use them but I do.

Comment

Would Gillette Fusion be a cartridge razor? Apart from the in-built rust-susceptibility they're not too bad providing you get the back-of-a-lorry €5 for 4 packs on Henry Street.
                                                        Yeah all those Wilkinson, Gillette etc. are cartridge razors.

Safety razors have a moderate initial outlay, but are a lot better IMO, and the blades are practically for free.

Still, I wasn't aware of the option to get much cheaper blades on Henry Street, and will definitely grab some from there next time I'm in town, the cartridges are convenient when travelling for sure.

Comment

Spent a whopping €14 on one of these btw. Suspect it might be one of those all-time greatest marketing scams, despite it looking kinda cool:

WTF are those?

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 03-10-11, 16:24.

Comment

Comment

Hey I remember awhile ago the champ87 got a new laptop and asked for some site that you could download all the software you might need/want. Skype,Chrome,Malewarebytes etc.

Anyone know what site I am talking bout??

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                  Hey I remember awhile ago the champ87 got a new laptop and asked for some site that you could download all the software you might need/want. Skype,Chrome,Malewarebytes etc.

The easiest, fastest way to update or install software. Ninite downloads and installs programs automatically in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                    Yeah all those Wilkinson, Gillette etc. are cartridge razors.

Safety razors have a moderate initial outlay, but are a lot better IMO, and the blades are practically for free.

Still, I wasn't aware of the option to get much cheaper blades on Henry Street, and will definitely grab some from there next time I'm in town, the cartridges are convenient when travelling for sure.
                                                                    I'm still on my sample pack of 10 blades from various manufactors about two years on.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                      www.ninite.com

Chrome
                                                                      Flash
                                                                      Java
                                                                      Air
                                                                      Shockwave
                                                                      Picasa
                                                                      OpenOffice
                                                                      Essentials

MalwareBytes
                                                                      DropBox
                                                                      TeamViewer
                                                                      CCleaner
                                                                      Defraggler
                                                                      Glary
                                                                      Winrar

Essentials is the AntiVirus etc that you need... Get the rest though

First day of employment done. It's essentially paid research with a team of 7 lads 22-25. Feet have been landed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker\'s Guide to... View Post
                                                                        It is generally agreed that multi blade shaving systems shave only marginally closer than single blade models. A close shave is more a function of the blade quality, sharpness and the stuff you put on your face before you shave. The number of blades has only a trivial influence.

But you get far fewer shaves from a multi blade disposable because of all the guck that gets stuck in the gaps.

Marketeers dream..... get them to throw them away faster.

Shaving system ....... lolz.
                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm sure all you Arrested Development fans have heard the show is now coming back for a limited run and a movie but I found this post and especially the last line of it pretty funny

‘Arrested Development’ creator Mitchell Hurwitz announced at a film festival in New York yesterday that the show would return for one more season (though it’s not clear what network will air it) to update the lives of the characters since the show went off the air 5 years ago, then film a movie. It will be a whole new opportunity for dim witted dipshits to say they dont get it and then watch ‘Big Bang Theory’.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Grow beards. Like a Boss.
                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              I'm sure all you Arrested Development fans have heard the show is now coming back for a limited run and a movie but I found this post and especially the last line of it pretty funny
                                                                              Stolen

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                fucking eigits spending money on razors.
                                                                                beards are awesome

Shaving ....... lolz.
                                                                                FYP

Comment

Comment

Chardonnay 1 kincsem 0

Shiraz ftw

Comment

Two Beach Boys walk in to a Bar ....
                                                                                      " Round? "
                                                                                      " Round. "
                                                                                      " Get a round "
                                                                                      " I'll get a round "

Comment

FREE $5

$5 on stars to the person who amuses me most by mocking Corbett.

Poems, limericks, pictures anything.

Comment

Awaits the arrival of A_CitizenErased

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post

Extra points for subtlety imo

Comment

I think my favourite thing about the rugby world cup is Ross O Carroll Kelly's twitter updates.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                  Awaits the arrival of A_CitizenErased
                                                                                                  he's leading contender for the first person I will ever block on Facebook

Comment

Electric razors ftw
                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Perhaps something could be done with the family coat of arms. It seems like it has humour potential.

definitely potential to mix it with

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                        I thought you were the Qui-Gon Jinn to his Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post

I'll add another $5 to the winner.

Comment

Megatron's dream babe

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I had to block him last week

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                I thought you were the Qui-Gon Jinn to his Obi-Wan Kenobi.
                                                                                                                I rolled him to play a few games but when that went he had to fund himself - he's a bit going on at the moment so whenever he gets a chance to deposit we'll crack on

Comment

London by 50
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I see Lucky Lucky is still in the EPTlondon, with 63 left, 11k guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      London by 50
                                                                                                                      Nottingham have what looks like an Inbetweeners reject and his Dad taking London to the cleaners.

Comment

I rolled him to play a few games but when that went he had to fund himself - he's a bit going on at the moment so whenever he gets a chance to deposit we'll crack on
                                                                                                                        Does he still write sick in every status, thats why i had to block him, so tilting

Comment

Sean O'Brien created the giraffe by giving a horse an uppercut.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X