• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref must know bout the betting syndicate

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol at Kevin McStays unbiased 'oh noooo' when Dublin got awarded the free.

Comment

Dublin ye jambags. . .

Comment

Ref must have the tank on teh dubs horrific decision

Comment

Ref won that game - bs

Comment

Nice sweat

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  If kildare can stop Dublin scoring goals today they will win and are a cracking bet at 3/1

Wexford -6 yes please

Avoid Galway v Mayo

Donegal for a small punt
                  Wow Im good at this shit

I even called the ref riding Kildare (GAA is rigged obv)

Comment

fucking lol. get that right up you Kevin McStay.
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                      Is yer man beside you drinking Aguila? Seriously tasty beer. Yer wan looks cute.
                      Ye aguila is the nuts, in soacha were im working you pay about 1600 - 1900 pesos for one which is less than a euro. im living in rosales which is the fanciest part of part of town and we have a local which is a sit in off license and they cost 2200 there. my mate hated beer but loves aguila light, poker beer is ok for the price too, the other beers are a bit meh

Comment

The Dublin management decision to leave that headless chicken O'Gara on when he got an early card and committed more fouls afterwards was beyond stupid.

Comment

so it shouldn't have been given, not because it was or wasn't a foul, but because the game was tied.....

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                            Ref must have the tank on teh dubs horrific decision
                            no Mick this isnt correct

The Ref made AT LEAST 10 wrong decisions in the 2nd half in favour of Dublin. its the worst display Iv seen since Louth got rode last year

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                              so it shouldn't have been given, not because it was or wasn't a foul, but because the game was tied.....
                              Lol this, love when he says how can u give a free when its 14 all. Fuck off IMO
                              If its a free kick its a free kick
                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                That's why ye have to constantly point out how much better it is?

Methinks the ladies doth protest too much.

Dublin man in plastic GAA support shocker.

Cool beans.
                                Yeah, standard I know. I used to get broke up anytime I played Football or Rugby, they are clearly more physical games, using yer man above to take the piss.

Lol, ref on the take there for a Dub win Kildare wuz wobbed.

Heading off now to play 3rd round of the C'Ship against the local rivals. <Insert novak djokovic fistpump gif here>

Comment

no Mick this isnt correct

The Ref made AT LEAST 10 wrong decisions in the 2nd half in favour of Dublin. its the worst display Iv seen since Louth got rode last year
                                  ya only seen second half after tipping wexford yesterday too gimped to get to the bookies balls

Comment

I thought he made a crazy amount of incorrect decisions in both directions tbh.

It always happens that the last wrong decision gets turned into "the ref gave it to" whoever got the last bad decision, but he was just terribad on both sides all the way through.

Comment

Yeah, standard I know. I used to get broke up anytime I played Football or Rugby, they are clearly more physical games, using yer man above to take the piss.

Lol, ref on the take there for a Dub win Kildare wuz wobbed.

Heading off now to play 3rd round of the C'Ship against the local rivals. <Insert novak djokovic fistpump gif here>
                                      Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                        Ye aguila is the nuts, in soacha were im working you pay about 1600 - 1900 pesos for one which is less than a euro. im living in rosales which is the fanciest part of part of town and we have a local which is a sit in off license and they cost 2200 there. my mate hated beer but loves aguila light, poker beer is ok for the price too, the other beers are a bit meh
                                        Club Colombia isn't too bad either imo, my ould lad loved the few I brought him back. He was mad to find it somewhere local but no offie had it here.

Have you tasted arepas yet? I used to eat them and scrambled eggs for breakfast over there. Fucking delish. The beers were approx 70c/80c in smaller places when I was over there. A lot to be said for that. Cheap degeneracy guaranteed. First time I got pissed for less than a tenner that didn't include sneaking a nagging in anywhere as a busto student lol.

Are you getting many strange looks in the street?

Comment

lol Dublin

Comment

I thought he made a crazy amount of incorrect decisions in both directions tbh.

It always happens that the last wrong decision gets turned into "the ref gave it to" whoever got the last bad decision, but he was just terribad on both sides all the way through.
                                            Gotta say I thought the Dubs got the best of it from him. Even right at the end, commentator says Kildare have about 50 seconds right as the ref blows the final whistle.
                                            Last edited by eagle eye; 26-06-11, 16:49.
                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                              Gotta say I thought the Dubs got the best of it from him. Even right at the end, commentator says Kildare have about 50 seconds right as the ref blows the final whistle.
                                              Think there was only supposed to be 2 minutes added time. Ref could have added more time for time spent taking the free alright.

Dublin were value for the win IMO, if it wasn't for the red card they'd have won by 5 or 6 points.

Alan Brogan missed a point from a yard out and had a goal cleared off the line, Dublin were definitely the better team.

Both teams are really, really good though and will be semi-finalists I think.

Comment

Gtfo Gaa

Fckn joke
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

will everyone that was calling for a replay last year be doing the same again?

Comment

Also lol at the ref giving dub every soft free on the go
                                                    first score where ogara dives ffs

Comment

Club Colombia isn't too bad either imo, my ould lad loved the few I brought him back. He was mad to find it somewhere local but no offie had it here.

Have you tasted arepas yet? I used to eat them and scrambled eggs for breakfast over there. Fucking delish. The beers were approx 70c/80c in smaller places when I was over there. A lot to be said for that. Cheap degeneracy guaranteed. First time I got pissed for less than a tenner that didn't include sneaking a nagging in anywhere as a busto student lol.

Are you getting many strange looks in the street?
                                                      Dont like club colombia or another one we tried yesterday. Tried pretty much every food as there is a colombian bird that cooks for the volunteers. the fruits and such are a bit of a let down. not sure if i mentioned it before but we went to a sports bar a week or so ago, asked for rum and pineapple, guy was confused, was waiting about 20 mins for it as the bartender got his lacky to go to the shops, buy a whole pineapple and juice it up for me. best tasting rum and pineapple ever as cost about 4 euro.

in bogota not so many looks as lot of travellers and we're staying in the nicest part in town. soacha is full on slum and shanty town in parts with like a million people living there. the other volunteers are all young and naive so they just go from the bus to the school and back where as we float about a lot. get looks everytime we go somewhere we havent been before. literally in the back of the bar when we finished playing the rock/mud game we were practicing our salsa and it seemed to me that the lads told their mates about the two gringo's as we had about 20 guys standing around looking at us

Comment

no, lol.

fuck kildare, and fuck Meath while we're at it.

Comment

panelists actually saying that it should have been a draw so the GAA wouldn't miss out on 800k euros generated by a replay. good to see the game held in such esteem.

Comment

LOLMEATHKILDARE
                                                            Last edited by Maloney; 26-06-11, 18:29.
                                                            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

A bad ref decision decided the Meath/Louth game last year.

By the same logic all those posters who wanted a replay should addopt the same approach now less be called a hypocrite. I can go back and list you all out if you want

Comment

River Plate need to win by 2 goals tonight to avoid relegation.

Paddy power have 2-0 at 11/2.

worth a punt.

Comment

By the same logic all those posters who wanted a replay should addopt the same approach now less be called a hypocrite. I can go back and list you all out if you want
                                                                  what were you saying earlier about Mayo fans still crying about 97?

Comment

I hope you get Armagh, Tyrone or Kildare away.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      first score where ogara dives ffs
                                                                      lol cast iron free that was. The best one I thought was when the ball was knocked out of O'Gara's hands in front of the posts and ref gave a free for punching the ball out of his hands

Comment

what were you saying earlier about Mayo fans still crying about 97?

Im simply asking a question

Comment

Few random pics so far

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

football
                                                                            LOL

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ship home draw v Galway not a bad draw

Comment

fs couldnt win the flip for home advantage.

Comment

lol gaylick.

Comment

Ref was a fucking disgrace.

Football is a joke tbh.

Come from a big GAA family, grandad and granduncle were senior hurlers with Cork. My next door neighbour is the famous Justin McCarthy and I'm glad the man forced hurling into me as a kid because football is LOLbad these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                      99.9999 % sure you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                        Ref was a fucking disgrace.

Football is a joke tbh.

Come from a big GAA family, grandad and granduncle were senior hurlers with Cork. My next door neighbour is the famous Justin McCarthy and I'm glad the man forced hurling into me as a kid because football is LOLbad these days.
                                                                                        Welcome back Mahony!

Comment

Think there was only supposed to be 2 minutes added time. Ref could have added more time for time spent taking the free alright.

Dublin were value for the win IMO, if it wasn't for the red card they'd have won by 5 or 6 points.

Alan Brogan missed a point from a yard out and had a goal cleared off the line, Dublin were definitely the better team.

Both teams are really, really good though and will be semi-finalists I think.
                                                                                          they called 2 mins. There should have been at least 6

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                            Welcome back Mahony!

I was never gone?

Comment

...

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  Trying to remember name of a movie from the 1960s. US movie, comedy, think it was something called 'How to make a million', but that title doesn't exist. It's not the Audrey Hepburn movie How to Steal a Movie. Had someone like Dick York from Bewitched (below) in it, but wasn't him, as the hassled husband. Used to be on RTE loads as a kid.

This is a long shot, but anyone any ideas?

The Boy Who Stole a Million??

*woops thats british.

Comment

If Kildare had won noone would be complaining about the ref's performance or how much added on time.

Dublin Supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                      Don't know why should play it but that is a nice bit of music.

Its the music from heat when DeNiro (or maybe its Kilmer) goes back to his amazing seafront property. Always struck me as amazing smoking + staring pensively into the distance like you've got something to hide music
                                                                                                      film 4 tonight at 9pm
                                                                                                      Last edited by cardshark202; 27-06-11, 00:20.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                        The Boy Who Stole a Million??

*woops thats british.
                                                                                                        just stop with the good ones

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

If Kildare had won noone would be complaining about the ref's performance or how much added on time.

Dublin Supremacy.
                                                                                                          doubt it - over on the hoganstand a thread went up 10 mins into the second half about how bad the ref was so your argument is invaid

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            Jesus, that "Are you overweight?" thread on boards.ie is incredibly tilting.

The amount of absolute noise drowning out the decent discussion is horrific.

EDIT: And the amount of pure and absolute lies and bullshit coming from the "official" side of the debate is downright offensive. Just about to start on the "split thread".

Jesus Fucking Christ
                                                                                                            Posted that the other day, was a tilting read. The bullshit coming from Safefood is scary.

In other news I see Nate Marquardt has been pulled from his fight tonight and released from the UFC. Rumours it has nothing to do with his weight cut, would have to be pretty serious to sack him.

Comment

Trying to remember name of a movie from the 1960s. US movie, comedy, think it was something called 'How to make a million', but that title doesn't exist. It's not the Audrey Hepburn movie How to Steal a Movie. Had someone like Dick York from Bewitched (below) in it, but wasn't him, as the hassled husband. Used to be on RTE loads as a kid.

This is a long shot, but anyone any ideas?

Any idea of the plot or anything? Did Mahony get it right?
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

[QUOTE=cardshark202;351327][QUOTE=PSV58;350873]
                                                                                                                Don't know why should play it but that is a nice bit of music.

film 4 tonight at 9pm
                                                                                                                Was having the standard "what you would do if you binked the euromill for 120 mill" conversation with a friend the other day. I said i'd chuck 60-70 mill to Michael Mann to make a 24 hour long movie of guys in really good suits driving cool cars at high speed at night around a selection of cities worldwide(monte carlo, paris, Rio, Miami, NY, LA etc). All set to a standard banging Michael Mann soundtrack of course.

Hadnt known about this before but a few years ago someone in Mercedes had a similar idea and they commissioned this ad from him
                                                                                                                Lucky Star was directed by Michael Mann and stared Benicio Del Toro.This two and half minute film was built as spoof film trailer and was shown in cinemas an...
                                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 26-06-11, 18:24.

Comment

PSV58 i was thinking the same thing when i seen the Howth flat.
                                                                                                                  I was thinking this is more the song no?.
                                                                                                                  Terje Rypdal & The Chasers1995. WMG, all rights reserved to their original owners. This is not intended to be copyright infringement.

Comment

...

Comment

Ferrari California promotional release video by Michael Mann brought to you by the Experirence. Come feel the Experience for yourself by visiting one of our...

Comment

...

Comment

Cliffs on the movie draft game please?
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X