This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hollywood View Post
    magpies better get in a couple players this window, deffo a foward. Leon best is utter garbage
    who should they get?
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

andy carroll.

Comment

well ive no idea like most fans if Mike ashley is even investing in the team but if so id get an offer in for Yakubu if not i wouldnt be ashamed to take a bash on a player like fatman Kris boyd, get him on a free cant be much worse than having Ameobi upfront lol

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
          Hmm, maybe I'll go back to using iTunes so! I set it up so track are imported in MP3 format rather than that evil Apple format () so it doesn't do too much harm.

BOOM! The Revenue have already processed my balancing statement for 2011 and, even after informing them of my dividend income, they're shipping me €797 tax back That's my new computer more than paid for / half of last week's paper loss on my Tesco shares wiped out - not sure which of these I prefer to look at it as; do I prefer a gift or to simply get out of a hole, that's the question!
          Maybe you can answer this Paul. How would I go about claiming topslicing from my redundancy and getting tax back for 2011? Do I ring revenue? Is there a central number or do I ring a local office just?

Comment

I need a copy of Power Point but dont want to purchase it what are my options?

I have version but it requires a product key and I dont have it.

I had a look in another forum and it is giving link to rapidshare which I also dont have !

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              This is amazing by the way.
              yeah it's pretty damn addictive
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

I had a look in another forum and it is giving link to rapidshare which I also dont have !
                Use OpenOffice?

Comment

Surely the king of the Internet has learned how to use cousins.

Comment

Customer: GIVE ME 3 PACKETS OF CONDOMS PLEASE.

Cashier: DO YOU NEED A PAPER BAG WITH THAT SIR?

Cowboy: NAH... SHE AIN'T THAT UGLY!!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      Surely the king of the Internet has learned how to use cousins.
                      Not for boring stuff like Power point, theres no sense in wasting it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                        Is there an equivalent to http://www.liveonlinefooty.com for American Football?
                        NFL.com were doing a season ticket for all games or all your own teams games, alternatively I've never had a problem finding a stream on firstrow.tv

Comment

ship the Times shout-out from the Connaught game at the weekend

From Germany, Spain, England and Ireland, this group had descended on Toulouse – including seven medical students who resorted to a 5km dash along a motorway to make it to the game. And for periods of this round five fixture they helped silence the 18,000 French supporters who were expecting a Saturday evening romp.

Comment

@ Mary Horney. Did ya get over your bout of bell's palsy?
                            I had it a few years ago and it was a tough time.

Comment

Connacht (sic)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood View Post
                                  magpies better get in a couple players this window, deffo a foward. Leon best is utter garbage
                                  Yeah that goal he scored at the weekend was utter garbage too. Leon Best is a decent player. This best player ever/utter garbage comment on footballers is annoying

Comment

Sickpuppy is some hero tbf

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                      Yeah that goal he scored at the weekend was utter garbage too. Leon Best is a decent player. This best player ever/utter garbage comment on footballers is annoying
                                      Suppose he did score a good goal at the weekend, confirmed decent after that goal.

Surely he is worth 20 + million after that?

Comment

Tears ran down my face watching this. such a talented litttle fella lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO_bcNEWlUw&sns=fb
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

A documentary that follows LCD Soundsystem front man James Murphy over a 48-hour period, from the day of their final gig at Madison Square Garden to the morning after the show.
                                          The official trailer for SHUT AND PLAY THE HITS, the music documentary on LCD Soundsystem's last ever gig at Madison Square Gardens. Buy your copy of the DVD...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            ship the Times shout-out from the Connaught game at the weekend
                                            Skiing rugby boozing sounds like an awesome weekend to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                              Had it myself a year ago cleared up fast but what an annoying thing to get.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Winamp is the best music player around, and has been for about 13 years now. It is one of those things you have to play around with, though, because the default settings are weird and there's millions of ways to configure it.

If you go into the "view" options you can get rid of the extraneous bullshit. I just have the track details, scroll bar, stop/start buttons and a small playlist window. Ignore TylerD, iTunes is absolutely horrible in comparison and the Windows version is a complete fuckup from start to finish. Regarding the track details, there is software that can do this for you. If you Google for ID3 Tagging I'm sure you can find something suitable.

Edit: Yeah Sledge, MediaMonkey is great for tagging but I find Winamp is the best player once configured how you like it.
                                                iTunes isn't as bad as it use to be, pretty simple and easy to use I personally like the layout and ease to change track info.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                  sorry just on this if these acts pass and get put in place, and for argument sake, say SICKPUPPY says something mean about america can they take IPB off line or does this just affect US people looking at the site like the online poker sites???
                                                  The way it would have worked AFAIK (they've basically been put on hiatus over the past 48 hours or so and the White House said they'd veto them as they currently stand) was if any user posted up a copyrighted image/ vid/ material the copyright owner can have the entire site taken down. So if Sickpuppy posted a copyrighted picture the copyright owner could report us and then our hosting company would have to block our DNS server and the entire site would be taken down. The huge danger of it was it puts the entire Internet at risk, e.g. Someone posts up avideo on Youtube with a copyrighted song in it, it's reported and the entirety of youtube is taken down, similarly with Reddit, Facebook, Yahoo, google+, Wiki, blogger, all forums, basically the whole Internet where user generated content is posted. We'd be left with Universal, Fox and similar websites and basically just be able to read crap.

This is my understanding of it and if I'm wrong on any parts (in particular regarding the DNS blocking side of it cos I'm not sure exactly how that side of the internet works) I'd love to be corrected
                                                  Last edited by Ste05; 17-01-12, 20:01. Reason: Uggh that's all over the shop but it's impossible to properly format and edit it on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    My landlord sent me a letter on Dec 1st telling me that my rent was going up by 10% effective Jan 1st. I obviously ignored it. He has now sent it to me by email so it is harder to ignore.

My move is obviously 'no thanks' but any links to definitive rent trends would be welcome.
                                                    Look up similar properties in your area on daft to compare your existing rent with what they're advertised for.
                                                    Assuming they're close to what you're paying you could do a comparison up & email him back.

Would recommend going down the nice route though, so as not to get his back up.
                                                    You're a good tenant who looks after his place & doesn't give him any grief.
                                                    You can't afford a rent increase & from properties in the area you're already paying the market rate.
                                                    . .

Comment

blaaaaaaah gone mad?

Comment

I can safely say this has never happened to me before. The ultimate cooler

On Game No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 60/120 Blinds (9 handed) - On Game Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t5160)
                                                        MP3 (t6335)
                                                        CO (t2615)
                                                        Button (t940)
                                                        Hero (SB) (t6530)
                                                        BB (t2278)
                                                        UTG (t4145)
                                                        UTG+1 (t7350)
                                                        MP1 (t2117)

Hero's M: 36.28

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3, 4
                                                        4 folds, MP3 calls t120, 2 folds, Hero calls t60, BB checks

Flop: (t360) 7, 5, 6 (3 players)
                                                        Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets t180, Hero raises t720, 1 fold, MP3 calls t540

Turn: (t1800) 7 (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets t960, MP3 raises t5495 (All-In), Hero calls t4535

River: (t12790) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t12790

Results:
                                                        Hero had 3, 4 (straight flush, seven high).
                                                        MP3 had 9, 8 (straight flush, nine high).
                                                        Outcome: MP3 won t12790

Comment

whats blaaaaah up to

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                            blaaaaaaah gone mad?
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Talking of renting places, if anyone is interested in renting a 2 bed apartment on Lower Clanbrassil Street, PM me.
                                                              . .

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                Talking of renting places, if anyone is interested in renting a 2 bed apartment on Lower Clanbrassil Street, PM me.
                                                                Similar for a big 3bed house in Whitehall.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                  blaaaaaaah gone mad?
                                                                  hacked?

Comment

Must be awful being a mod, having to shut down all the IPB Gold rather than just sitting back and enjoy the hilarity!

Comment

bbbbooooo....ah Kev I was just getting ready http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...793#post476793

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

My 30th rolls around in March and am thinking about going away with a few mates for it for the weekend, BBV assistance in earmarking some good spots, was thinking something like Barcelona/Prague/Berlin.

Somewhere decent/fun/not overly expensive, fly out Friday and come back maybe on Monday afternoon, few beers Friday & Saturday and if not too butchered on the Sunday take in some of the city's culture.

Any input greatly appreciated folks.

Comment

lol

Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                            My 30th rolls around in March and am thinking about going away with a few mates for it for the weekend, BBV assistance in earmarking some good spots, was thinking something like Barcelona/Prague/Berlin.

Somewhere decent/fun/not overly expensive, fly out Friday and come back maybe on Monday afternoon, few beers Friday & Saturday and if not too butchered on the Sunday take in some of the city's culture.

Do we pay for our own flights or whats the story?
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

I found Krakow to be a really nice place, decent beer, relatively cheap, nice wimmins, beautiful city and the salt mines are amazing to have a hungover tour around

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                lol

cross matching bot

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Do we pay for our own flights or whats the story?
                                                                                      I said mates

I found Krakow to be a really nice place, decent beer, relatively cheap, nice wimmins, beautiful city and the salt mines are amazing to have a hungover tour around
                                                                                      Didn't even think of there, cheers TrollFish

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                        Wouldn't go near Barcelona tbh. Excellent place, but you'd be constantly looking out for being robbed. Really puts a dampener on the city.

Prague is excellent and wins on the looks front. Berlin would be great as well obv - tonnes to do aswell.

Could consider Iceland? That's just a spectacular place. Party central and your hangover cure is seeing a geyser erupt right in front of you or relaxing in the Blue Lagoon!
                                                                                        Have been leaning towards Berlin, was there when I was in my teens with a school tour but don't really remember too much, one of my mates has been a few times and said its cool, read stuff JBravado has said about living there as well to be a nice spot.

Iceland now that is thinking outside the box Hitch, bit too cold thou maybe? Flights be expensive? I think it was EMOP Riga that Doke/Phil Baker/Kowby went to recently and seemed to be excellent.

My mate sent me this link for a groupon deal for Berlin http://www.groupon.ie/deals/getaways..._0_0_16&a=2524 would be nice to stay in a hotel instead of a hostel

Comment

While everyone is lecturing Michelle again I thought I'd stick my oar in too.

Michelle when you Google "Michelle SatNav" the first result is here from there they can click into your profile and find all your other posts. Do you really want some nosey git finding out about everything from your downstairs hairstyle to rows you have with Chanel?

Your virtual footprint is a massive thing these days so if I was you I wouldnt post such personal stuff online.
                                                                                          lol number 4 on the google search of Ciaran Corbett

Total life earnings: $13,232. Latest cash: $822 on 27-Dec-2015. Click here to see the details of Ciaran Corbett's 8 cashes.

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

whos underraiser off here 3betting me from the sb ya git

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                              Dice!
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

dice

just shove he always has air

Comment

Dice I think.

Comment

Shhhh last, it's a secret

Comment

If you do go to Krakow, don't go to Auswitchtz (sp?) as you're bit of hungover culture. Worst idea ever.

@Sickpuppy regarding the aboriginals, down here in Melbourne there's very few comparatively to up north and west so haven't had a huge amount of contact. Agree with you though, not many in "good employment" and a huge amount of alcohol and drug problems in their communities. They're pretty fucked, it's depressing to see and to read about their history, I didn't realise just how bad a deal they got until very recently, some seriously bad shit done to them. Don't see any of the problems being fixed anytime soon despite a lot of government programmes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                        lol number 4 on the google search of Ciaran Corbett

Total life earnings: $13,232. Latest cash: $822 on 27-Dec-2015. Click here to see the details of Ciaran Corbett's 8 cashes.

I dont get what your getting at.I wasn't on about pictures I was more getting at the fact of finding out private goings on through Google.

I wouldn't like the idea of sharing publicly a squabble with a family member or more personal stuff like that nor do I really have the inclination to read it.

Maybe its just me but I think family matter et al are best kept in the privacy of your own home rather than discussed on Forums or facebook or the like.

Comment

dice

just shove he always has air
                                                                                                          He managed to get a bluff call out of me anyway

Comment

He managed to get a bluff call out of me anyway
                                                                                                            I told you to go away

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t2505)
                                                                                                            Button (t6025)
                                                                                                            Hero (SB) (t2202)
                                                                                                            BB (t5395)
                                                                                                            UTG (t5188)
                                                                                                            UTG+1 (t3565)
                                                                                                            MP1 (t2946)
                                                                                                            MP2 (t2650)
                                                                                                            MP3 (t2790)

Hero's M: 29.36

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, 8
                                                                                                            1 fold, UTG+1 bets t105, 5 folds, Hero raises to t200, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t95

Flop: (t450) 4, 8, 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero bets t150, UTG+1 calls t150

Turn: (t750) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero bets t350, UTG+1 calls t350

River: (t1450) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero checks, UTG+1 bets t725, Hero calls t725

Total pot: t2900

Results:
                                                                                                            Hero had 7, 8 (one pair, eights).
                                                                                                            UTG+1 had A, 2 (high card, Ace).
                                                                                                            Outcome: Hero won t2900

Comment

Stars Home Game anyone? Bout 9:30

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                Yeah it lasted aprox 2 weeks or so, 6 steroids a day and eye drops. I was in no pain during it so it was grand. Just hoping it doesnt come back at some stage in the future. No drink over christmas don't know how i did it .

Comment

Id like to hear your thought process on that one gl..

Comment

Dokes friend Jono Crute has the 1st oart of his blog up now about his impromptu trip to Detroit

http://www.gawa9.com/

such a hero

Comment

I dont get what your getting at.I wasn't on about pictures I was more getting at the fact of finding out private goings on through Google.

I wouldn't like the idea of sharing publicly a squabble with a family member or more personal stuff like that nor do I really have the inclination to read it.

Maybe its just me but I think family matter et al are best kept in the privacy of your own home rather than discussed on Forums or facebook or the like.
                                                                                                                      I mean't it as humour - love that picture always makes me chuckle... I get where your coming from though......
                                                                                                                      Probably need a bit more of the
                                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                                        If you do go to Krakow, don't go to Auswitchtz (sp?) as you're bit of hungover culture. Worst idea ever.

@Sickpuppy regarding the aboriginals, down here in Melbourne there's very few comparatively to up north and west so haven't had a huge amount of contact. Agree with you though, not many in "good employment" and a huge amount of alcohol and drug problems in their communities. They're pretty fucked, it's depressing to see and to read about their history, I didn't realise just how bad a deal they got until very recently, some seriously bad shit done to them. Don't see any of the problems being fixed anytime soon despite a lot of government programmes etc.
                                                                                                                        I spent most of my time in queensland and 3
                                                                                                                        months in northern victoria real red neck places.

Remember on australia day 5 of us irish lads working for a transport company walked shaved headed into the pub.
                                                                                                                        i broke blade on shaver only had bare blade we were well dressed had t shirts on and jeans trosuers compared to the locals.

about 20 aboriginees and similar amount of tongans stopped stared in utter disbelief we looked like something outta Romper Stomper.

one of the aboriginee guys we worked with used bring us out bush hunting crazy aboriginee house partys, and fishing was a gentleman - couple of drinks and he was mad for fights aggro etc
                                                                                                                        which was a shame really must be genetic he was half german guess as he called them the real black fellas have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                          One set up now, 10min late reg

Originally posted by Dice75
                                                                                                                          Ill set one up for 9.30pm

Club - IPB Highrollers
                                                                                                                          ID - 335680
                                                                                                                          Code - irishpokerboards

$10 FO / 5 min blinds / 3k ?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X