• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fk cant rail, internet down. Updates please?. .gl gl

Comment

4th of 4, 20bbs, guaranteed 35k.

edit-actually 35k
      Last edited by Line Us; 18-01-12, 08:19.
      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Brag: ship the absolute immense exam results

Beat; first year doesnt count towards overall GPA

Variance; gonna get locked anyway

Comment

just doubled, 55 vs AJ. pretty much 4 way even on chips
          GAA News Website

Comment

Good luck Line Us nice pay day no matter what.

Comment

GL GL man TID

Comment

Line Us heads up. Both have roughly the same gogogo

Edit: UL Nelius but vwp! Great result!
                Last edited by NicoSanty; 18-01-12, 08:46.

Comment

wp and UL
                  GAA News Website

Comment

Coolered first hand. lol
                    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                      What's the state of things atm, many left, prize fund?

I'd never leave the bed if I could get stars on the iPad
                      Teamviewer app,

Thank me later.

Comment

Over after 1st hand?. . Hh?

Comment

Wp Line Us, sick result

Old fashioned tennis battle on Eurosport now.

Nalbandian v Isner. It's 2-2 in sets, 8-8 in games and 40-40

Isner is dead on his feet and Nalbandian keeps missing openers. Exciting stuff

Edit - Ridiculous ruling by the empire refusing Nalbandian challenging a call because he said he was too late doing it wtf. Still discussing it at 40-40. Keep it together man, you were robbed but move on
                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 18-01-12, 09:21.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                            Over after 1st hand?. . Hh?
                            Have left the pc i was playing on but I 3bet pre with ak,not the k spades. The flop is As 6s 3x (or something similiar) I bet another low spade on the turn and shove a non spade low river. He has a6, gg me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              I'd never trust the film taste or opinions of someone who actually enjoyed Super 8. Wouldn't go as far as worst film of the year, most over-rated for sure though.
                              Watched Super 8 with the kids. We loved it.
                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Wp Line Us, sick result

Old fashioned tennis battle on Eurosport now.

Nalbandian v Isner. It's 2-2 in sets, 8-8 in games and 40-40

Isner is dead on his feet and Nalbandian keeps missing openers. Exciting stuff

Edit - Ridiculous ruling by the empire refusing Nalbandian challenging a call because he said he was too late doing it wtf. Still discussing it at 40-40. Keep it together man, you were robbed but move on
                                I think it was the right call though. He did take too long to challenge when you look back. Epic match, Nalbandian should not have lost that with Isner suffering from what looked to be heavy cramp

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                  Teamviewer app,

Thank me later.
                                  Is that just for railing or can you actually play on the Ipad. Really surprised that Stars havn't managed to sort out an app yet. Less surprised bout ipoker tho

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                    I think it was the right call though. He did take too long to challenge when you look back. Epic match, Nalbandian should not have lost that with Isner suffering from what looked to be heavy cramp
                                    Can't say i agree tbh. I don't think there's a rule to say how long you have before you challenge but he did take an age to make the call. I think it rattled him and he did make a couple of shocking shot decisions in the last couple of games to lose it. Had him backed @ 7/4, 6/5 and 8/13 which sucks big time

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                      Is that just for railing or can you actually play on the Ipad. Really surprised that Stars havn't managed to sort out an app yet. Less surprised bout ipoker tho
                                      Not tried it yet but I assume you will have to have it open on the laptop/pc and play thru the app.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                        Where in Northern Vic were you out of curiosity? Spent 4 months in Redcliffs, mad place.
                                        Robinvale on the Murray Victoria -New South Wales border was more redneckish than even north queensland and hot as hell we had 49.5 celcius one day unreal stuff.

Comment

Bwin
                                          Switch Poker
                                          Terminal Poker
                                          mFortune

All ipad compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Can't say i agree tbh. I don't think there's a rule to say how long you have before you challenge but he did take an age to make the call. I think it rattled him and he did make a couple of shocking shot decisions in the last couple of games to lose it. Had him backed @ 7/4, 6/5 and 8/13 which sucks big time
                                            You are right that there is no set time to make the challenge but it is expected to be almost instantaneous for the umpire to allow the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              for some reason it reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDEgCkLtELQ
                                              Surely this is the tune to play too your landlord?
                                              Was looking for a picture of a rake smoking a joint

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                Robinvale on the Murray Victoria -New South Wales border was more redneckish than even north queensland and hot as hell we had 49.5 celcius one day unreal stuff.
                                                Know a couple of lads that spent there farming time there. Seemed like a very similar place to where we were. Lots of rednecks and not a lot of shoes alright. The heat is ridiculous too, we avoided the bad stuff though, arriving there in March.

Few fire warnings up there the last few days, it's been pretty hot the last few while down here and its always a few degrees hotter up there.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                  Know a couple of lads that spent there farming time there. Seemed like a very similar place to where we were. Lots of rednecks and not a lot of shoes alright. The heat is ridiculous too, we avoided the bad stuff though, arriving there in March.

Few fire warnings up there the last few days, it's been pretty hot the last few while down here and its always a few degrees hotter up there.
                                                  Arrived early jan hottest day in the state in 61 years 2001 and we were slap bang in middle of it.
                                                  Worked in a warehouse transport company so was air con at least my fav times in oz were in red neck places,
                                                  not stuck in an irish pub in the county jersey in Bondi junction

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                    Have left the pc i was playing on but I 3bet pre with ak,not the k spades. The flop is As 6s 3x (or something similiar) I bet another low spade on the turn and shove a non spade low river. He has a6, gg me.
                                                    WP man, sick result. The pints are defo on you in Sydney!!!

Comment

QQ - Las Vegas

Need to make a booking for a group of 8 or so for May,have flights and accom for €700 ish,direct bookings.

Question is,what's the wisest way to pay/book/collect money from travellers? I have a bank account set up already for the group.Plan is to get them to pay in the full amount unless there's a better method.
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                        QQ - Las Vegas

Need to make a booking for a group of 8 or so for May,have flights and accom for €700 ish,direct bookings.

Question is,what's the wisest way to pay/book/collect money from travellers? I have a bank account set up already for the group.Plan is to get them to pay in the full amount unless there's a better method.
                                                        How balla are your gang about these things? You could play credit card roulette on it and the loser pays for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          How balla are your gang about these things? You could play credit card roulette on it and the loser pays for everyone.
                                                          Lol,this crowd are more bingo then balla.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Oh I forgot
                                                            Apparently Icky, me and Peter Dinklage all look ailke

Thanks Damo
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Google Chrome Incognito mode - if someone was to browse sites like IPB or 2plus2 on this in work would the sites be picked up on the office network history?

Comment

QQ - Las Vegas

this the tour america deal?
                                                                week in the exaclibur, flights with virgin €650
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                  Google Chrome Incognito mode - if someone was to browse sites like IPB or 2plus2 on this in work would the sites be picked up on the office network history?
                                                                  yes

Comment

Quick quiz question.

Name 9 players (past and present) who have never won the European Cup / Champions League but who have played for 4 clubs that have won it during their career.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                      WP man, sick result. The pints are defo on you in Sydney!!!
                                                                      Not a bother, I'll give ya a shout in the next few days with my Oz number if I don't catch ya on gtalk, flying out there in a few hours.

Comment

4 clubs each?

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                                          Not a bother, I'll give ya a shout in the next few days with my Oz number if I don't catch ya on gtalk, flying out there in a few hours.
                                                                          Christ, sick life.

Nice start to the trip.

Wp

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                            Id say stars would be all over an app if they could but its against apples terms or something, you could chance 1 tabling but i just used it for railing a few times

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                            Not tried it yet but I assume you will have to have it open on the laptop/pc and play thru the app.
                                                                            Yeh you would have the laptop/pc on with teamviewer open then you can log in on iphone/ipad

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                              Quick quiz question.

Name 9 players (past and present) who have never won the European Cup / Champions League but who have played for 4 clubs that have won it during their career.
                                                                              Mark Hughes

Comment

Quick quiz question.

Ince? Owen? Actually maybe they only have 3.

Comment

@C_Kid Robbie Keane

Comment

Quick quiz question.

Michael Owen? Liverpool, Man Utd, Real Madrid, ???
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Quick quiz question.

Ibra is one of them

Comment

mark hughes is the only correct 1 so far. keep getten 3s

Comment

Fat Ronaldo?

Have PSV ever won it?

Cannavaro?

Ruud Van N
                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 18-01-12, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                                                                            I'm almost positive Ibrahimovic is correct, unless he won it one season that I just can't remember.

Ajax, Inter, Juve, AC Milan and Barca have all won it, but not when he was there.

I think Heinze could be one too, but I'm missing the last team. Marseille, United and Real Madrid.

PSV have won a Champions League. Did Ronaldo never win it at Real Madrid?

Comment

pierre van hooijdonk

Comment

Keane - Liverpool - Celtic - Inter - Villa

Comment

The question is a lot harder without Wikipedia too.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                    ye 4got celtic

ibrahimovic aswell and van hooidonk

Comment

Dean Saunders - Villa - Liverpool - Forest - Benfica

Comment

The question is a lot harder without Wikipedia too.
                                                                                                        Yeah I was just thinking that. Makes it more honest though.

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

QQ - Las Vegas

Question is,what's the wisest way to pay/book/collect money from travellers?

to easy

Comment

fat ronaldo and zenden

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                that wikipedia blackout thing is quite powerful

EDIT: ah, already mentioned!
                                                                                                                Don't worry Hitch I printed out every page from it last night so if you need anything just let me know.

Comment

Mark Hughes
                                                                                                                  I thought that but could only get 3 clubs

manu barca and bayern
                                                                                                                  48

Comment

fat ronaldo and zenden
                                                                                                                    laurent blanc aswell

Comment

Wiki is still working on my phone. It's in the browser too, not even an app. Still can't get one player though!

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                                        I thought that but could only get 3 clubs

manu barca and bayern
                                                                                                                        He was on loan at Forest for 5 games scoring 2 goals in 1983

Made that one up.

Comment

celtic and villa didn't win it during keanes playing career
                                                                                                                          48

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X