X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
    Meh 7th
    Well played and ul Kieran.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

http://www.magictv.co/ ,http://premier--streams.yolasite.com/
      good links for boxing if anyone wants it
      Last edited by Donk Magnet; 02-07-11, 19:32.

Comment

"Tuned in with Ciaran"
        GAA News Website

Comment

that's the worst round of boxing I've ever seen.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Ugh, forgot the Copa America game and I was planning to back Colombia at 1/3. On Klitschko to win in rounds 7-12 at 11/4.

Comment

In some pub with 3 French strangers and a friend. Bottle o captain Morgans at 4 was an interesting decision. Have less than ÂŁ22 to last me till thursday week.

One time

Comment

is there a super flyweight fight on now?

Comment

"You didn't hear this from me, but.."

Anyone got a link to the boxing?

Comment

Just said merci to a black lad holding door for me in the jacks.

Need to get it together

Comment

No intention to offend anyone with the staking comment, I just can't imagine playing a stake. I might stick a few up someday, they could hardly run worse than I do.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        is there a super flyweight fight on now?
                        Seems to be a midget-off

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                          "You didn't hear this from me, but.."

Anyone got a link to the boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            No intention to offend anyone with the staking comment, I just can't imagine playing a stake. I might stick a few up someday, they could hardly run worse than I do.
                            I have ÂŁ22 to my name. I reckon I'm good at poker.

I am a stakeable object.

Comment

Great buzz in waterford today but its already getting fierce messy with the drunks slobbering all over the place. I don't think it would be half as bad in any other country, except maybe the UK.
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Quality link, thanks

Comment

French girl drinking jameson like it's water. I feel emasculated

Comment

boo. they should have a winner takes all extra round, where both fighters are blindfolded and pointed at each other from each corner and run at each other doing the famous "whirly-copter" punching technique until one of them is knocked down.

Comment

so, what round is the dive taking place in?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        French girl drinking jameson like it's water. I feel emasculated
                                        you know what you must do.

Comment

so, what round is the dive taking place in?
                                          Not sure, but I aim to be in bed by 11

Comment

you know what you must do.
                                            When i replaced the battery on my phone, I disconnects the camera. If my hands work tomorrow, I will replace the cable. But as it stands, all I can do is take pictures of black screens.

She's also wrexked

Comment

good link thanks

Comment

Top stream , ty .
                                                Ive been trying to call sky for the past hour to book it and cant get thru so this stream is great.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  The SE monthly game be on tomorrow yeah? Just haven't seen a thread for it
                                                  What time does this kick off at? Might make my first appearance in the SE tomorrow. Also whats the buyin?

Comment

When i replaced the battery on my phone, I disconnects the camera. If my hands work tomorrow, I will replace the cable. But as it stands, all I can do is take pictures of black screens.

She's also wrexked
                                                    in that case, you must hit it like the fist of an angry god. This is the declaration of the BBV.

Comment

Stream gone for anyone else

Edit : sorted now

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                        Stream gone for anyone else
                                                        Went a bit skippy for 30 seconds, refresh?

Comment

in that case, you must hit it like the fist of an angry god. This is the declaration of the BBV.
                                                          WRECKED.

I have a goddess coming to dublin with me in two weeks. I'd rather not

Comment

Is anyone backing & on who?

(On the boxing I mean)

Comment

For those watching already, does it look like the fight will be starting soon?
                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

What time does this kick off at? Might make my first appearance in the SE tomorrow. Also whats the buyin?
                                                                this ^^

miss playing in the SE
                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

WRECKED.

I have a goddess coming to dublin with me in two weeks. I'd rather not
                                                                  you say that now, but I've planted a seed in your head and in 3 hours it's going to start looking that little more appealing.

tomorrow morning when you wake up and she's looking for a sober shot at the title, you can silently curse my name, even though you dip in for seconds.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                    For those watching already, does it look like the fight will be starting soon?
                                                                    Nope not yet I'd say 10 minutes to go I'd say

Great stream

Comment

you say that now, but I've planted a seed in your head and in 3 hours it's going to start looking that little more appealing.

tomorrow morning when you wake up and she's looking for a sober shot at the title, you can silently curse my name, even though you dip in for seconds.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
                                                                      Fuck you Herr zodley

Comment

hey, whatever you think about during the deed is up to you.

Comment

this fight is going to be pretty shit, btw.

funky intro music.

Comment

any english links for the fight

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Mike tyson came to the ring in his heyday to "Welcome to the Terrordome" by Public enemy.

David Haye started off with "ain't no stopping us now" by McFaden and Whitehead.

edit: lol, he's not turned up to the ring entrance.

Comment

Get on with it
                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Mike tyson came to the ring in his heyday to "Welcome to the Terrordome" by Public enemy.

David Haye started off with "ain't no stopping us now" by McFaden and Whitehead.

edit: lol, he's not turned up to the ring entrance.
                                                                                  ain't no starting now!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                    any english links for the fight

Comment

Is that link Donkathon posted working 4 everyone else??

Comment

Haye has just had an epiphany that he's not a real heavyweight and is going to get destroyed by Vlad's jab. Not surprised he's bricking it like a little girl locked in the toilets.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          Haye has just had an epiphany that he's not a real heavyweight and is going to get destroyed by Vlad's jab. Not surprised he's bricking it like a little girl locked in the toilets.
                                                                                          Haye will win this.

Comment

Haye will win this.
                                                                                            I hope you've backed that up with money.

Comment

Go on Haye teach him some manners.

Comment

Haye will win this.

Comment

Hopefully someone gets humiliated and it's not boring

Comment

Turn him inside out klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      I hope you've backed that up with money.
                                                                                                      lol I don't bet on boxing, the most corrupt sport in the world, even more corrupt than greyhound racing.

Comment

Ahhh free dinner has walked onto my manor grounds again
                                                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

yawn

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

The link posted earlier was a bit laggy for me, this one is perfect thus far:
                                                                                                            Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

fuck sake, anthems at a professional boxing match.

Comment

Klitschko in 9-12 please, round 10 if he can manage it.
                                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Hopefully someone gets humiliated and it's not boring
                                                                                                                  This is set up for a snoozefest IMO.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

SHD take note of that anthem.

Comment

this is faker than wrestling.

Comment

link very jumpy for everyone else

Comment

Ye my streams fucked. The one hotspur posted doesn't work for me at all. Can anyone else hook a brother up?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X