Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems like an unfair contest - the under-30s are so bad, I always knew us over-30s knew more about music / being cool than the youngsters!

Comment

us over 30's know more about everything IMO

Comment

It was clearly the worst season of the four.

You people are mental.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
          It was clearly the worst season of the four.

You people are mental.
          3>2>4>1 (maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
            You Tube is so weird sometimes. This is the third next suggested video when watching 'Old Top Gear Toyota Corolla'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtAkR...eature=related
            She is excellent I really like her YouTube channel she has got some funny stuff on it
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

whats the best site for streaming movies now? i used to checkout letmewatchthis and one or two others but they'r all gone

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                Toe Tapping Talent

lollers - nothing suggests modern new music like a good bit of toe tapping
                How come you're not watching 'Property Crash' http://www.rte.ie/ten/listings/17388...Property_Crash

Thought yourself and RD would have been all over it
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                  whats the best site for streaming movies now? i used to checkout letmewatchthis and one or two others but they'r all gone
                  You still dealing young man? No idea on your query

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

not knowing or caring, that fella has to go
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Not one to illegaly watch films I wouldn't know. But I hear http://www.alluc.org/ isn't bad.

Comment

1 channel . ch

will look familiar

my dodgey internet is definitely gonna annoy icky

Comment

so tired from looking after baby today tbh, apprentice is just about the limit of intelligence at moment!
                              its such an idiot show recently.

Id love to see how much editing goes into the show
                              and also, how they go about picking the idiots for the show

Now thats a behind the scenes show id watch

the producers talking of stoking the fire, or how they had specific characters picked knowing theyd collide

------------------------------------

Careca - will be in liverpool fri night
                              Are you in liverpool side of the ground? i might try the ticket touts the next morning. Although id love to get in with away fans!!!
                              GAA News Website

Comment

how did that fella stay?
                                He's fucking idiotic
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

WTF with Bill going mad at yer man for waving his hands? Didn't seem to be moving them excessively at all.. Think Bill is trying to act the hard man this year. He's such a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                    You still dealing young man? No idea on your query
                                    no im not dealing at all anymore, on cloud 9 at the moment or as some people call it; the dole

Comment

That PM dude come across as such a slimy cunt. Type that would stab anyone in the back to get where he wants.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Where does the €250,000 prize fund come from?
                                        Could see Amstrad/Sugar putting it in themselves in the UK one, can't see Bill Cullen or TV3 stumping it up.

Comment

Comment

no im not dealing at all anymore, on cloud 9 at the moment or as some people call it; the dole
                                            Nice, been off Clound 9 since last Thursday. I want to go back

Comment

I know HH will appreciate this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                That PM dude come across as such a slimy cunt. Type that would stab anyone in the back to get where he wants.
                                                Yep, he is just awful, no charm, just a brazen bastid!!!!

So is anyone watching the Property Crash program? Gonna just read the cliffs tomorrow on The Property Pin.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                  Yep, he is just awful, no charm, just a brazen bastid!!!!

So is anyone watching the Property Crash program? Gonna just read the cliffs tomorrow on The Property Pin.
                                                  Only started watching it half way through. Always amazes me the people who agree to appear on such programmes. One couple on it, and I'm quite certain super obesity is her major problem, forget about the negative equity.

Comment

excellent read
                                                    Zvonmir Boban kicks himself into football folklore (he could play a bit too...) In something of a coup for these fair pages, we've snapped...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                        This breaking bad spoilers is killing me im S2 E10.

Anyway lets say im starting a business where are the top 2/3 places to go with help in this grants,advice etc.... Just doing a project.
                                                        If you have been made redundant and are starting a business there is (maybe was) a mechanism that would give you so much tax paid back to act as start up capital.

Outside of that EI are good. Small companies can avail of their innovation vouchers which can be "spent" in ARE centres. The next step up in the same system is the innovation partnership but you would need up to 35% of the project cost yourself for this (I think it's 25% cash and 10% "in kind").

I can't remember what other funding options EI offer. Those are the ones I am most aware of.

It helps significantly if there will be an IP aspect to the project/company.
                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I'd guess his fee for the show is TV3 putting the seed money up?
                                                          Cant imagine he got ANYWHERE near this amount. Just my opinion, but a lot lower id say.
                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Something weird about this pic of brefne

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Finally back online.

Sigh at the Maltese police, as lazy as the general population.
                                                              Police: Why bother making a report?
                                                              Caf: Because my laptop was stolen.
                                                              Police: But we can't do anything about it.
                                                              Caf: Could you check the CCTV footage in Paceville or outside the cinema?
                                                              Police: No, you were drunk, you should not have got drunk.
                                                              Caf:

Meh, at least I'm lucky enough to have met some really sound people over here, one who changed my PWs, one who loaned me his computer & monitor and one who drove it to my apartment. Can't go wrong there really... I just have to watch who I bring home in future!

Comment

@Hitchiker Constantin G on the Frontline now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                  Something weird about this pic of brefne

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
                                                                  I think he looks brill, i was having a look thru his pics , he has lost some weight.
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                    I just have to watch who I bring home in future!
                                                                    unpossible. Just turn kinky and handcuff them to the bed and all that jazz, let em go in the morning when you're sober enough to make sure they don't rob ya.

Comment

3 Hours of tournament Razz...ugh.

Comment

Dogtooth about to stary on Film4 now for anyone that likes messed up films

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                          Finally back online.

Sigh at the Maltese police, as lazy as the general population.
                                                                          Police: Why bother making a report?
                                                                          Caf: Because my laptop was stolen.
                                                                          Police: But we can't do anything about it.
                                                                          Caf: Could you check the CCTV footage in Paceville or outside the cinema?
                                                                          Police: No, you were drunk, you should not have got drunk.
                                                                          Caf:

Meh, at least I'm lucky enough to have met some really sound people over here, one who changed my PWs, one who loaned me his computer & monitor and one who drove it to my apartment. Can't go wrong there really... I just have to watch who I bring home in future!
                                                                          Very similar story here.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

TL DR. Nerd uses nerd magic and get revenge.

Edit: Starts at 3:16

Comment

Comment

New record on watching a show knowing its gonna be terrible and deleting it in a little over 2 minutes.

New comedy program called How to be a Gentleman only reason I gave it a shot was because Johnny Drama was in it, opening of the show it has a laughter track insta no no from me skip forward to Johnny Drama insta no no and wipe it from the hard drive so.

Shows stricken from my watch list:

1 - Weeds

2 - The Big Bang Theory

3 - How to be a Gentleman

Comment

Just looking at it - he is on fire at the moment.
                                                                                I may have imagined it. Did he say something along the lines of 'slaves used to be provided with accommodation and now they're being kicked out of it'?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Right,I'm off to bed.Goodnight interweb friends.
                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

...

Comment

Pat Kenny was excellent in that show
                                                                                          Did that group/institute ever get back to you?

Comment

Woman sues to stop Drive getting away with a 'misleading' trailer

Comment

Breaking Bad.

SPOILER
                                                                                              As others have said, that should be the end. He won.

But as we know its not going to be, 16 more episodes, as long as it is done right, i cant wait !

The one thing that has stuck in mind is, i think his cancer is back, remember he went for a check up ? It was never mentioned he was still in remission, maybe his needed to sort his issues before he got sicker this season ?

He has shown a dark side, there were morals he would not break previously, one strong one was not to use children, he broke that, why ? Because of his family, do anything to save them ? human reaction all the same but now that i think he is on the way out he will do his best to provide once again for them, the carwash ? good income, but something will happen...we aint seen the end of Mike either, hired gun or not !

Jesse next season, he will either put 2 and 2 together about walt or once again go down the wrong path, next season will have to involve the brother in law, DEA will be involved, cartel/chille will also be involved, they want their merchandise and they want the man that can cook it.

Cant wait !!
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

you have to watch this, best youtube vid I have ever seen, nearly 20 million hits!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pnVAE91E7kM
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Tv & Pc after cutting out three times in last two hours, both turning their self off - they run on separate sockets, a lamp on same socket as tv is staying on. I'm with upc for tv & internet but cant see the UPC connection tripping them out ?

Comment

@Denny
                                                                                                    I think the funniest part is the fact that she is sueing for the price of the ticket and not some outragous 5 figure sum.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Mellor; 10-10-11, 23:20.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      you have to watch this, best youtube vid I have ever seen, nearly 20 million hits!!

Awwww bless.

I mean, stupid soppy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                        @Denny
                                                                                                        I think the funniest part is the fact that she is sueing for the price of the ticket and not some outragous 5 figure sum.
                                                                                                        Read that story earlier, madness that she wants to try and get a class action lawsuit going.

Did have a chick say to me the other day that she thought it was going to be like the Transporter where do people come up with this stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

I give it 6 months...
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Did have a chick say to me the other day that she thought it was going to be like the Transporter where do people come up with this stuff!
                                                                                                            I know !

SPOILER
                                                                                                            I thought it was going to be good !!
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

[/URL]

Comment

Just watching Dextor and im looking for Cylons already !!
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                  [/URL]
                                                                                                                  Welcome to my world, finished weekends this morning, went to bed at 10am and was awake at 11.30am...the grape juice will help tonight though, knock a few out !!
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Welcome to my world, finished weekends this morning, went to bed at 10am and was awake at 11.30am...the grape juice will help tonight though, knock a few out !!
                                                                                                                    I'm worried about house prices Rugby , decapitation, and I watched the movie on E4 and now I'm fuked up

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                      I'm worried about house prices Rugby , decapitation, and I watched the movie on E4 and now I'm fuked up
                                                                                                                      Dont worry about houseprices dude, they are beyond your control. Only worry about the shit you have control over.

At least you are not moaning about them, between the people that purchased at the wrong time and now are in NE, and constantly hope the rest of us go into NE...lol and the folks that think they were so smart by not buying...lol, they were either still in nappies when the money was being made or didnt have a pot to piss in after boozing for 4 years getting an education...may I ? Please ? CHIMPS.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

that Owen guy is brilliant in the apprentice
                                                                                                                        his three one liners
                                                                                                                        standing in the hotel everyone on the escalators he shouts "come on ireland" to which everyone else hushes him up
                                                                                                                        then they all try to cross the road he shouts "watch out, Kyarrrr!!!"
                                                                                                                        then as he's sitting at the table he shouts "to the winners", and cheers the room, whilst being the only man at the table with the rest rolling their eyes!

love his work! Keep it up man
                                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                                                                          My daughter might be getting iPad from her school ....wondering if she could get me one

AN Inishowen school could be set to become one of the first in the country to dispense with traditional school books in favour of the latest pioneering digital technology.
                                                                                                                          Carndonagh Community School is currently exploring the possibility of its students using electronic tablet devices – such as the iPad – in the classroom instead of textbooks.
                                                                                                                          The innovative project could see the end of pupils here having to carry heavy bags of books to and from school everyday.
                                                                                                                          Carn CS principal Paul Fiorentini revealed that the groundbreaking plan is currently at a ‘research stage’.
                                                                                                                          “It’s still very early and we need to look at a few more things. We like the potential it offers but the jury’s still out. If our research goes well and we decide it’s a runner then there will be some sort of trial, possibly next year,” he said.
                                                                                                                          “It’s a quantum leap and before we jump we need to be certain that we have access to all the relevant material in online book format. It is also harder to read a book [on tablet devices] so there’s still a fair bit of work to do.”
                                                                                                                          A School in Dublin has done this already i was told a couple of weeks ago! in the dublin 12 area all the students were given Ipads for day to day and class work

Also new season of Dexter is very very good, some taught that the last couple of seasons were a bit meh, me too kind of but this season looks very good!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X