Comment

No foul play in goal WTF
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Trimble sorts ya RD3

Comment

JUSTICE!

Comment

Dukey can take the BBV out for dinner at this rate.
                Profit before people.

Comment

thats it ram it up their hole

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    Nice sweat for RDIII here
                    heh, double sweat! Earls finishes the job
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

get me a bottle of Pinotage there Sexton

why thank you

Comment

That was great.

Comment

in the grand scheme of things that conversion from sexton is huge

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            No foul play in goal WTF
                            early tackle was made before the try line. Such a bogey technicality to pull

That is one of the best kicks you will see in the RWC this year. The weight of that kick on his shoulders was incredible.

Great game. Body shots for 40 mins, and then superior technicality tore them asunder for the final 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              in the grand scheme of things that conversion from sexton is huge
                              For once, in sport, I absolutely agree with you. You couldn't be more right.
                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Next weekend is going to be amazing

Comment

meh that was average, now this is teamwork

The Dubliners - Octopus JigPerformed live in Stockholm, Sweden, 1973.A big thanks to Rosa Mannen for capturing it from TV!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

That is one of the best kicks you will see in the RWC this year. The weight of that kick on his shoulders was incredible.

Great game. Body shots for 40 mins, and then superior technicality tore them asunder for the final 40.
                                    Who remembers the warm up matches now? With Carter gone this thing just got interesting!
                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I knew Ireland was going to have their best world cup when they got done by Eng in the final warmup because they showed nothing. Rugby the great reverso.
                                      By the way Hook is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Great spot for him to shake the monkey off his back, this barren period has happened to him before and he snapped out of just like that too.

Comment

Win the 6 nations then win the World Cup. Simples.

Comment

so many (non troll) questons to ask

who do we start at 10 the next day?
                                            how bad is Bests shoulder?
                                            is DK the GOAT manager?

Comment

Sexton starts v Wales if you want to play a game that can beat them well.

ROG starts if you're afraid of us not being able to score tries.

DK is no GOAT, but perhaps a hustler, as I alluded to after the Aus game. He is turning me, hopefully in 4 weeks I'll be eating hats and humbles.

Comment

and I forgot the other dilemma - who starts at 9? can we go wth a Murray/Sexton or Reddan/ROG combo??

Comment

Amazing that France are the outsiders of the four home nation teams in the outright market, who'd have thunk it.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

And the biggest dilema of all....

Keep on the booze rigth through till kick off next Saturday morning or not?

Comment

anyone looking at ITV with the story on the English team - fucking thugs

Comment

complete jokeshop. France will destroy them

Comment

complete jokeshop. France will destroy them
                                                          fuck France.

I think I've put 4 bets on in games that France are involved in in the past 8 months and lost all of them. They're pricks. They never ever play to how they're supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Amazing that France are the outsiders of the four home nation teams in the outright market, who'd have thunk it.
                                                            They still have the best team they just need to figure out how to pick it.

Cliffs?

Comment

Dallagio and Lynagh calling an England v NZ final (Eng beating Ireland in the semi final)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                Cliffs?
                                                                Hartley, Ashton et al involved in abusive behaviour towards hotel staff. EDIT http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/most-po...5875-23460369/ - so childish!

Armitage cited for his late hit on Patterson. That's gotta be the 4th or 5th citing he's had in 3 years. What a dirtbag.
                                                                Last edited by Emmet; 02-10-11, 11:28.

Comment

So many positives today. This was actually a more complete team performance today compared to the Aussie game. The backs beginning to show some bite in no small part due to the dynamic duo in midfield playing themselves into form. Great players do it when it matters. Fingers crossed for Best.

The backrow clash against Wales will be epic.

I'd pick ROG and Murray next week btw. It's a small margin but I think it's a better starting combo.

England v France is impossible to call. England are poor and France are in disarray. South Africa to beat Australia by 10+ and nz get the easiest qtr versus a very limited argie side.
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Is New Zealand -26 v The Argies a pretty good bet. Seems like NZ could do 40+ against them.

Was also looking at Ireland and England to win the WC without NZ @ 10/3 and 5/2 respectively?

Comment

PP calling it

Ireland (-3)
                                                                      England (-4)
                                                                      SA (-1)
                                                                      NZ (-26)

Comment

uh oh. LOF site down all morning

Comment

Omfg never again
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

PP calling it

Ireland (-3)
                                                                            England (-4)
                                                                            SA (-1)
                                                                            NZ (-26)
                                                                            Might have a few bob on the saffers so!

Comment

I know fuck all about rugby (really enjoyed this morning though) but all this talk about winning WCs or even getting to the final is LOL. Obv we have a chance but ffs Wales will be no walkover and will obv fancy their own chances of going all the way. One game at a time.

Comment

Has this been posted?

Comment

uh oh. LOF site down all morning
                                                                                  Back

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                    With Carter gone this thing just got interesting!
                                                                                    confirmed gone, it is an awful shame for the tournament though. It'd be like Messi getting injured in a WC.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                      I know fuck all about rugby (really enjoyed this morning though) but all this talk about winning WCs or even getting to the final is LOL. Obv we have a chance but ffs Wales will be no walkover and will obv fancy their own chances of going all the way. One game at a time.
                                                                                      I'm definitely more worried by a Wales QF than an English SF.

I also really hope that England beat France because we'd be far better vs them than we would France - our perpetual bogey team.

Comment

Wales are the 4th or 5th best team left imo. No one will be taking them lightly but the world cup is wide open and that is exciting for every team left in. Injuries, luck and razor sharp margins from now on. But at least it beats the defeatist, "we'll be doing well to beat Italy" attitude that was doing the rounds.

The Irish team know the challenge next Saturday better then anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          confirmed gone, it is an awful shame for the tournament though. It'd be like Messi getting injured in a WC.
                                                                                          'twas an awful shame o'driscoll didn't get to play more with the lions in NZ as well....yes I'm still bitter.

I'd rather win a world cup without Dan Carter than lose.

Comment

Reports coming in that Sean O'Brien has bailed out Greece

Comment

More Kidney class.

http://planetrugby.com/story/0,25883...217708,00.html

Comment

Could not disagree more. Absolutely fantastic to hear people whispering the idea that this team can win a World Cup, certainly within the realms of reality and uplifting to see people dream. SPORT imo.

Comment

lol at Bolton defense. Did they think Sturridge was still playing for them?

Comment

My Word doing the commentating. Auto life tilt

Comment

My Word doing the commentating. Auto life tilt
                                                                                                      Good potential for a drinking game there. One shot for every "my word". WARNING: Not suitable for lightweights.
                                                                                                      I've gotten past being annoyed by him. Now I just find him hilarious. Gotta love his enthusiasm for absolutely fucking everything.

Comment

Sturridge is some man for the goals...

lolBolton

Comment

Chelsea are running amok at the reebok

Comment

Some balls-of-steel ride by Dettori on the fav in the Criterium, worth catching for the horsey people when BBC show the early races.

Comment

Mata and Silva really destroying premiership defences this season. Must be a nightmare to try mark a player who drifts so intelligently.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

lol Celtic.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                                  Could not disagree more. Absolutely fantastic to hear people whispering the idea that this team can win a World Cup, certainly within the realms of reality and uplifting to see people dream. SPORT imo.
                                                                                                                  It really is great. I kind of wish I was at home for it, but being in another country adds a different dimension to it. The sight of pockets of hungover green travelling around the Metro at 8 am must be pretty confusing for the locals.

The problem here though is that given Spain are basically champions of everything, they don't get how big a deal it would be for Ireland to win this. I hate getting myself built up like this because I know that if/when we lose it's going to be crushing, but I can't help it!

Comment

good auld Frank
                                                                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 02-10-11, 13:52.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                      good auld Frank. Inter losing to Napoli at home 2 nil also
                                                                                                                      I predict this one will finish 3-0 to Napoli.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        I predict this one will finish 3-0 to Napoli.
                                                                                                                        lol, silly me. Fucking setanta. I see Liverpool are playing Spurs after this match too, must go have a bet

Comment

Anyone have the fat one in their FF team?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X