Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
      Are the cables running across the middle of the floor or along a wall?
      I never know whether or not to take you seriously, but it is a single cable running across the floor

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
        I never know whether or not to take you seriously, but it is a single cable running across the floor
        Nah serious hat I am a qualified Electrician so I can help.

Is it your sitting room or a garage?

Can you not tidy the cable around the wall rather than run it as the crow flies?

Comment

GG FTP

Comment

question:
            Does anyone know of a bank where I can open an account in someone else's name? It's awkward though cos I want to set up a bank account for my godson who is born in Argentina to an Irish father.
            Anyone have any ideas how I could go about this?

Comment

Nah serious hat I am a qualified Electrician so I can help.

Is it your sitting room or a garage?

Can you not tidy the cable around the wall rather than run it as the crow flies?
              Excellent.

It's a bouncing castle

I'm confused?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                GG FTP
                what does that mean? link?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                  GG FTP
                  HSR

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                    what does that mean? link?
                    The Alderney Gambling Control Commission announced that they have revoked Full Tilt Poker's license. Additionally, the United States Department of Justice has

Comment

Excellent.

It's a bouncing castle

I'm confused?
                      Ok so I assume that you need to run a lead from the house out to the air pump for the Bouncy castle.

If you get a really long extension lead would it run around the edges and out of peoples way?

If it is only a temp thing I would just tape it down with Duct tape provided it was on cement and not grass.

Comment

What people write in the chat box can be so funny example today "keep licking the windows " i got a great kick out of that for some reason.

Comment

Limavady put in loan bid for tevez

Comment

Ok so I assume that you need to run a lead from the house out to the air pump for the Bouncy castle.

If you get a really long extension lead would it run around the edges and out of peoples way?

If it is only a temp thing I would just tape it down with Duct tape provided it was on cement and not grass.
                            Ugh I was pretty sure you were pulling the piss. It's a cable going across an office floor that nearly took someone out yesterday (was pretty hilarious). Really jus need something to clamp it to the ground that isn't going to trip people.

Comment

Was just looking at buying a few of the books on my Amazon wishlist. A lot of them are available very cheap second hand, but you seem to get charged P&P at a flat rate per book regardless of how many books you purchase from the same "shop".

Is this standard or anyone recommend somewhere else where I might do better?

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                who's the chick in the pink???

Comment

I haven't really been following it but surely this is just nailing the coffin lid? Did they have any player base left anyway?
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    I haven't really been following it but surely this is just nailing the coffin lid? Did they have any player base left anyway?
                                    Well people can be very naieve some posters here continued to leave there money in accounts after black friday.
                                    Anyone who would consider playing there again needs there head examined even if new owners etc came in there name is dirt.
                                    Looking really bad now for the players who had money there not that it ever looked good
                                    id say pocket kings is totally fooked too.

Comment

Ugh I was pretty sure you were pulling the piss. It's a cable going across an office floor that nearly took someone out yesterday (was pretty hilarious). Really jus need something to clamp it to the ground that isn't going to trip people.
                                      This ?

viking stock them also.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        This ?

viking stock them also.
                                        Bingo. Muchos Gracias!

Comment

If it doesnt really get a load of traffic then Gaffer tape will do the job otherwise Cable arc floor trunking from a wholesalers will do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                            some people are just made for the camera

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv5p4UGlN4M
                                            Funny stuff, there is actually a film / documentary about it http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=142044&

Entertaining to say the least

Comment

Love the use of 'Innocent' as a term of abuse
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Whats the problem with it?
                                                I use it on the HTC regularly enough and its way better than the Tom Tom I paid a fortune for a couple of years ago. The Tom Tom takes forever to locate satellites and is quite useless with the out of date maps at this stage.

Battery usage is an issue on all the smartphones, you just need to have spare leads wherever you go and a power pack for the long nights of poker.

As a route planner and general directions it's fine. It will 100% get you from a to z
                                                and it was a godsend in New York. However, please remember though it's a beta piece of software. Whilst the google maps part is top notch the google navigate is not.
                                                I wouldn't be relying on real time updates when driving as the amount of time it takes
                                                a) to get a solid gps signal
                                                and
                                                b) the amount it loses the signal while drive
                                                is head wrecking. Also yer wans voice annoys me
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

swissinfo.ch released new apps for both Android and iPhone today, along with a short clip stating our neutrality on the subject... and a message of hope for ...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    As a route planner and general directions it's fine. It will 100% get you from a to z
                                                    and it was a godsend in New York. However, please remember though it's a beta piece of software. Whilst the google maps part is top notch the google navigate is not.
                                                    I wouldn't be relying on real time updates when driving as the amount of time it takes
                                                    a) to get a solid gps signal
                                                    and
                                                    b) the amount it loses the signal while drive
                                                    is head wrecking. Also yer wans voice annoys me
                                                    Maybe my Tom Tom is broken, I thought it needed an aerial it can take forever to find the satellites but the HTC never has a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                      The docket was this.... All prices taken from a coupon.

Valencia Draw 11/4
                                                      Porto 7/5
                                                      Cardiff 13/8
                                                      Arsenal 1/3

20 Accum

That was at 6.03 with the Porto game just starting 2nd half and they since told me the BIR price was 6/1 at that stage........

So I should mail William Hill customer support? What should I say when they tell me if it won it would have been paid at 6/1?

Cheers.
                                                      I am fairly confident you would not have been paid in full had Porto won; esp not at 6's. They would have some fallback here if you had left the price blank but you took the coupon price; a price which was void as the match had started.

If you had done a mixed accum with 3 winning football selections and a horse, or someother selection from a market w/o in-shop b.i.r which was late, the runner would be void and the bet settled as a treble. Their only argument seems to be that there was a b.i.r price available to you. I paid a guy out before in this exact situation the only difference being that his match was only late by three minutes and he was clearly just chancing his arm. I rang the race-room and was told staight away to pay the punter. Hills could have a specific rule re. this but I doubt it and I would def not let it go just yet.

Comment

edit: beaten to it.
                                                        I used to work in Viking many moons ago so knew what you meant
                                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 29-09-11, 16:30.
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          There was a chance of a one-outer until this. Barf.
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Udinese 2/1 v Celtic. Valuetown surely?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Udinese coach said he will rest a good few players. They are also missing a good few key players.

Few bits and pieces in this thread - http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=66689

Opr

Comment

Lol Celtic 1-0 inside a minute Hope you didn't put the bet on.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                    Lol Celtic 1-0 inside a minute Hope you didn't put the bet on.

Opr
                                                                    Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                                                                    lulz
                                                                    sigh

Comment

Hurling All Star Nominations

14 KK
                                                                      10 Tipp
                                                                      10 Dublin
                                                                      6 Waterford
                                                                      3 Limerick
                                                                      2 Galway

WP Dublin. Excellent showing and well deserved. Joe Canning gets his customary nomination just for turning up.

Goalkeepers : Gary Maguire (Dublin), David Herity (Kilkenny), Brendan Cummins (Tipperary).

Full Backs : Paul Murphy (Kilkenny), Niall Corcoran (Dublin), Paul Curran (Tipperary), Peter Kelly (Dublin), Jackie Tyrrell (Kilkenny), Michael Cahill (Tipperary), Tom Condon (Limerick), David Collins (Galway), Noel Hickey (Kilkenny).

Half backs : Tommy Walsh (Kilkenny), JJ Delaney (Kilkenny), Pádraic Maher (Tipperary), Brian Hogan (Kilkenny), Joey Boland (Dublin), Michael Walsh (Waterford), Conor O’Mahony (Tipperary), Shane Durkan (Dublin), Tony Browne (Waterford).

Midfielders : Donal O’Grady (Limerick), Michael Fennelly (Kilkenny), Kevin Moran (Waterford), Liam Rushe (Dublin), Gearóid Ryan (Tipperary), Johnny McCaffrey (Dublin).

Half Forwards : Henry Shefflin (Kilkenny), Richie Power (Kilkenny), Patrick Maher (Tipperary), Conal Keaney (Dublin), Ryan O’Dwyer (Dublin), Declan Hannon (Limerick), Michael Rice (Kilkenny), Noel McGrath (Tipperary), Pauric Mahony (Waterford).

Full forwards : Lar Corbett (Tipperary), Richie Hogan (Kilkenny), Colin Fennelly (Kilkenny), Paul Ryan (Dublin), Shane Walsh (Waterford), John Mullane (Waterford), Eoin Larkin (Kilkenny), Eoin Kelly (Tipperary), Joe Canning (Galway)
                                                                      Last edited by KevIRL; 29-09-11, 17:16.

Comment

QQ

Plain drinking glasses are getting a smokey colour, obviously happening from the dishwash.
                                                                        Anyone know (1) How to prevent & (2) How to remove

thank you

Comment

Give out all you like about the HSE. Went to consultant today about problem with my leg. Went through MRI scan with me, consulted other consultant (presume thats why they got the name) about MRI scan, had xray of bone, appointment for biopsy, talked about RTE's coverage of 2012 Olympics (hint of consultant here), new appointment made and back in my car after 1 hour. Top fucking notch it has to be said.

One time and all that shit.

Comment

Comment

Luke "Ming" Flanagan on TV3 News:

"It's like the Government taking my child and giving it to a madman, well they're not getting my child and they're not getting my bog!!"

Random TV3 Reporter:

"Protesters say this is their Gaza Strip and they are the Palestinians"

TV3 News: Pure entertainment
                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

You gotta hand it to Risteard Cooper. He's awesome, has he ever done any stand-up gigs or shows on his own outside of the Aprés Match stuff?

Declan Kidney reflects on Ireland's win over the Wallabies on the Right Hook

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  David Cogley?
                                                                                  Nope.

Who was the most informed (imo) pundit at the last few Olympics ?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                    Nope.

Who was the most informed (imo) pundit at the last few Olympics ?
                                                                                    gary o' toole - swimming
                                                                                    "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

I'd forgotten how good this song is:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

quick question regarding vip status on pokerstars,

I'm being told I need to earn x amount of vpp by 30th September 2011, in order to achieve silver status, does anyone know from experience do they mean the beginning of the 30th or the end of the 30th? I would assume the end but I'd like to confirm it as it'd be pretty annoying if i didn't play til tomorrow and then discovered it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_CAMPBELL View Post
                                                                                          quick question regarding vip status on pokerstars,

I'm being told I need to earn x amount of vpp by 30th September 2011, in order to achieve silver status, does anyone know from experience do they mean the beginning of the 30th or the end of the 30th? I would assume the end but I'd like to confirm it as it'd be pretty annoying if i didn't play til tomorrow and then discovered it was too late.
                                                                                          pretty sure its the end

Comment

moved to google chrome, for some reason no thank you button on ipb, any ideas on how to fix this will be thanked

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                              pretty sure its the end
                                                                                              Yeah it's the end.

Comment

I've never seen this before, very good.

Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish (Risteard Cooper) has his say........but what exactly is he talking about? We'll leave you to decide!This is one of the weekl...
                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                  Luke "Ming" Flanagan on TV3 News:

"It's like the Government taking my child and giving it to a madman, well they're not getting my child and they're not getting my bog!!"

Random TV3 Reporter:

"Protesters say this is their Gaza Strip and they are the Palestinians"

TV3 News: Pure entertainment
                                                                                                  You forgot the link for gold like that

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

rovers defending like giants
                                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                      rovers defending like giants
                                                                                                      Yeah they've done well so far. They need to figure out how to keep the ball for a bit or it's only a matter of time before Spurs score.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        Yeah they've done well so far. They need to figure out how to keep the ball for a bit or it's only a matter of time before Spurs score.
                                                                                                        i don't think they will learn that in the next hour, spurs could be at least 2 up at this stage but bodies been thrown in the way and good timber work has helped
                                                                                                        48

Comment

Mental
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

holy fuck, get in there Rovers
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

lolspurs
                                                                                                              48

Comment

!!!!

Comment

That goal came about 40 minutes earlier than optimal.

Must feel great to be a rovers fan. Going to be an exciting 2nd half now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                    All of those things could just as easily have happened under the proposed system of Home Rule and, in fact, the enormous animosity towards DeValera personally from the British Government, which created innumerable foreign relations problems during the period, would likely have been avoided.

Of course the counter-argument is that DeValera wouldn't have been the man in charge if 1916 had not occurred so it's all speculation really. But the general landscape which allowed us to remain neutral would have existed even if we had accepted Home Rule rather than the Treaty.
                                                                                                                    This is the absolute key point. Armed conflict threw talented and committed men to the fore (killed a lot of them too mind), and completely changed the face of our political leadership. Instead of a compromising Irish Parliamentary Party political legacy, we were left with a much clearer vision.
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

fun while it lasted

Comment

Balls. Sweet cross from Dos Santos tbf.

Comment

wow seems like everytime they attack they are gonna score now
                                                                                                                          Poor rice as well giving it away and hes been playing so well

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X