• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Chef's table this day week
    enjoy, we had a great night there earlier in the year
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

"For Robert Altman's 1980 film Popeye, he recruited Harry Nilsson to do the songs and Van Dyke Parks to do the film score. The songs were sung in the film by...

Best movie soundtrack evah and also the most overlooked kids film.

Sweethaven taken from the movie Popeye made in 1980 starring: Robin Williams and Shelley Duvall. I have all the songs from the movie on my videos, so just lo...
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          Bond.

'Do you expect me to talk, Scaramanga?'

'No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!'

** willy laser continues toward destination **

Epic.
          Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          How did this go all day uncorrected?

Forshame Icky. Au Digit.
          Originally posted by Mellor View Post
          Because it was right the first time I guess.
          It was from Goldfinger not The Man With The Golden Gun (Scaramanga)
          Did you not get my cryptic clue 'Au Digit'?
          Au = Gold
          Digit = Finger.

Silly upside down world man.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Nice bit of hooking there Icarus, caught yourself a fine Micknail for the mantlepiece.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              emma stone gifs not getting the awesomeness of Homeland
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Nice bit of hooking there Icarus, caught yourself a fine Micknail for the mantlepiece.
                Bah!

I maintain my unhooked status by never actually directly naming the movie.

However, Have I hooked Mellor?
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Won this bad boy in a €3 tournament tonight. Seems like a decent piece of kit

http://www.actioncameras.co.uk/gopro...utdoor-edition
                  They are the business and I'm highly jealous at the moment nice scoop Tony.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  upc just blocked the pirate bay
                  use .se and it's fine
                  It's been .se for a good while now.

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                  New iPad after 6 months is a bit much.

Might have to get on board with the Apple hate.

Should be fixing their fucking bugs instead of rushing out inferior products for inflated prices. (Damn I sound like Strewelpeter)
                  There is a few stores in the states if you are bought an iPad in the last 30 days you can exchange it for a new version.

Have to say though the new iMac looks the business.

You be wrong DP
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

@Danny, your man Rupert from Survivor is running for Governor of Indiana, he was requested to do an Ask Me Anything on Reddit last week, started it last night:

No idea on ratio of Survivor:Political questions but might be worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                      Any decent movie streaming sites about?
                      Fatal Deviation is a low-budget cult film produced and set in Trim, County Meath, Ireland. Produced in 1998, it enjoys the distinction of being Ireland's fir...

Thank me later
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                        Was in Pearl Brasserie on Saturday. You could tell they were attempting fine dining and no particular complaints, but wasn't as good as the price suggested. Dessert was phenomenal unbelievably good, but the fckers served snails with the beef main course. How is that ever acceptable?
                        I never know how to dress at those places.
                        I always feel there is a certain amount of snobbishness that goes along with the venue.
                        If you haven't a cravat and a pair of pointy shoes, you get the shitty cuts of meat

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          @Danny, your man Rupert from Survivor is running for Governor of Indiana, he was requested to do an Ask Me Anything on Reddit last week, started it last night:

No idea on ratio of Survivor:Political questions but might be worth a look.
                          Haha that's gas he was one of my favourite contestants ever, also I've made this known before but I can't hack reddit just a jumbled mess.

Speaking of Survivor are you up to date?

Comment

It's been .se for a good while now.
                            Starting today, The Pirate Bay is no longer accessible for customers of the Irish Internet provider UPC. Subscribers who try to access the BitTorrent site get a notice informing them that it has been blocked following a court order in a case brought by Ireland's equivalent of the RIAA. The block has come as a total surprise, as the court proceedings in question appear to have been progressing under the radar. Surprisingly, UPC - who have opposed blockades in the past - have announced nothing.

just use http://194.71.107.80/

You be wrong DP

You can't outgif me boy

Comment

Haha that's gas he was one of my favourite contestants ever, also I've made this known before but I can't hack reddit just a jumbled mess.

Speaking of Survivor are you up to date?
                              Nah haven't seen it in forever. Watch almost no TV these days.

Comment

Interesting walk to lunch there where I was shush'ed by Kathryn Thomas and blanked by Hitch!

Comment

Was just on the site in the last few minutes but will bookmark the site cheers for the heads up, as for the other part...

Comment

Was just on the site in the last few minutes but will bookmark the site cheers for the heads up, as for the other part...

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

that bitch!
                                        YA! and as for that Kathryn Thomas wan...
                                        Last edited by Guest; 24-10-12, 12:53.

Comment

Just catching up with Richard Dawkins' latest(2nd epsiode). Best episode of tv he's done in ages. First part of it slightly disturbing, The end strangely moving.
                                          Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Eden Quay was like a scene from the Walking Dead earlier.

Comment

Good to see Howard Lederer back playing (and re-entering) $10k events. Fair play to him for walking into a situation where everyone in the building hates and would like to torture him.

Is what he did so wrong, when you compare it to a man who used a load of drugs to win a cycling race a few times

Comment

You make me look bad, and thats not good.
                                                Sadly, that movie is the best thing to come out of Trim in years.

Comment

You would think you would be getting a great bargain when buying those Cadbury roses and quality street tins of sweets for 6 quid. Was just studying the tin there in tesco. Years ago those tins were alot bigger, deffo half the size. Same in that dealz shop everything is smaller. People be stupid.
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

Is what he did so wrong, when you compare it to a man who used a load of drugs to win a cycling race a few times
                                                    I dislike Lance Armstrong as a person but I think as a symbol of recovery from serious illness he was a good poster boy. It doesnt mean I like him but its enough to stop me wanting to make a mocery of him as so many people are doing lately

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      You would think you would be getting a great bargain when buying those Cadbury roses and quality street tins of sweets for 6 quid. Was just studying the tin there in tesco. Years ago those tins were alot bigger, deffo half the size. Same in that dealz shop everything is smaller. People be stupid.
                                                      Last year they were reduced from 975g to 850g, what size are they this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                        I dislike Lance Armstrong as a person but I think as a symbol of recovery from serious illness he was a good poster boy. It doesnt mean I like him but its enough to stop me wanting to make a mocery of him as so many people are doing lately
                                                        he's doing a pretty good job at making a mockery of himself without any requirement for external help
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

How many tins did you buy?

Comment

I'm already angry having just got off the phone to UPC, but this is just moronic. What's worse is I know you don't even mean it

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                              I'm already angry having just got off the phone to UPC
                                                              Caught out by the analogue switch-off?

Comment

Is that why my TV isn't working

Comment

Is that why my TV isn't working
                                                                  This would be most excellent. I assume you have digital tv already tho

Comment

I have a UPC engineer coming round on Friday, can't wait

Comment

UPC customer service is non-existent. Also why did they charge me 50yoyos for installation that I did myself

Comment

Last year they were reduced from 975g to 850g, what size are they this year.
                                                                        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...anish-tin.html
                                                                        Dunno its in the boot of car because if I take it out Mia will see me and want them lol

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                        How many tins did you buy?

I have a UPC engineer coming round on Friday, can't wait
                                                                        A while back I had one call here , I wasnt even dressed, no make up and big black geeky glasses on me and of course he had to be sex on legs
                                                                        Edit to day I have pjs on!!! was not naked like :P
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

You are happy to make a mockery of him tho. Really tho we should all be palling up with Lance and staying on the good side. Clearly one of the untested, untraceable and magical designer drugs is the cure for cancer.

If I get cancer now I don't want to have to wait for him to get his book deal for "Lance Armstrong - My doping Hell" which will reveal the secrets. Want the mates preview draft copy to get my cure in advance.

Comment

Good to see Howard Lederer back playing (and re-entering) $10k events. Fair play to him for walking into a situation where everyone in the building hates and would like to torture him.

Fuck you
                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Dunno its in the boot of car because if I take it out Mia will see me and want them lol
                                                                              Did you remove the spare wheel and replace it with chocolates?

I guess if something goes wrong instead of fixing it you can ring the AA and sit around eating caramel kegs till the guy arrives.

Interesting plan.

Comment

...

Comment

We are all getting our money back in 2 weeks so no harm no foul is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                    Fuck you
                                                                                    Don't be so angry snarf

Comment

How Lance Armstrong treated that Irish girl who was working on his team - suing her through the courts in an attempt to bankrupt her - makes him the biggest scumbag imo. He also described her as an 'alcoholic whore' (her interpretation of his words, but guess he didn't use that exact term) in public in an attempt to deflect from himself. Whatever about him doing his cheating to 'win' races, trying to destroy someone else's life and reputation makes him an absolute undoubted scumbag.
                                                                                      He was a bully and treated loads of people really badly.

I don't see what on earth he has to do with Howard Lederer.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                        We are all getting our money back in 2 weeks so no harm no foul is my opinion.
                                                                                        Exactly. He took his shot and he missed. We can all relate to that.

Time to forgive and forget

Comment

While we're talking about Howard

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Finkel and Bubbleking need to up their game.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                              Did you remove the spare wheel and replace it with chocolates?

I guess if something goes wrong instead of fixing it you can ring the AA and sit around eating caramel kegs till the guy arrives.

Interesting plan.
                                                                                              I have never purchased Hero's before, I spotted a creme egg type sweet and I decided to go with them! Sick to the teeth of roses and the fuckers took my favorite sweet out of the quality street, it was a crunchy type one

Hazelnut Cracknell that was it!!
                                                                                              Last edited by SatNav; 24-10-12, 14:27.
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Going Mumford and Sons gig tomorrow, should be quality. Although midweek concerts really tilt me.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  Finkel and Bubbleking need to up their game.
                                                                                                  I'm not being completely insincere.

Comment

I'm not being completely insincere.

You are being annoying though

Comment

...

Comment

You are being annoying though
                                                                                                        I'm giving my opinion. If I annoy you, we'll rest assured your not alone.

Comment

how does he develop so many opinions, its quite amazing?
                                                                                                          He's had plenty of time tbf.

Comment

Someone is definitely going to comment on this. Can't remember who though. But someone has strong opinions about Mumford and Sons. Probably strewel - how does he develop so many opinions, its quite amazing? He even has highly detailed opinions on Sacha Baron-Cohen, to think of one random example.
                                                                                                            Not really, Mumford are OK, much better than the haters make out.

Going to see this guy on Saturday should be a great gig.

Pokey LaFarge and the South City Three perform La La Blues from the album 'Riverboat Soul' out Feb. 17th, 2010 on Free Dirt Records.www.filipebessa.comDirect...

LaFarge writes and performs original, sometimes traditional music steeped in American blues, country and Western swing from the days when 78s ruled the rec...
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Someone is definitely going to comment on this. Can't remember who though. But someone has strong opinions about Mumford and Sons. Probably strewel - how does he develop so many opinions, its quite amazing? He even has highly detailed opinions on Sacha Baron-Cohen, to think of one random example.
                                                                                                              He's the Victor Meldrew of IPB
                                                                                                              He doesn't develop NEW opinions, he takes the opinion he had of things years ago (ie. minstrel performers) and tries to fit it into things that seem similar to his poor addled brain now (a jewish performer aping a north african despot)

Just give him a wearthers original and a nap and he'll be fine

Comment

When I was installing my UPC they just dropped it off at my house and made me do it myself, no charge or anything, think you got robbed there tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  Not really, Mumford are OK, much better than the haters make out.

Going to see this guy on Saturday should be a great gig.

Pokey LaFarge and the South City Three perform La La Blues from the album 'Riverboat Soul' out Feb. 17th, 2010 on Free Dirt Records.www.filipebessa.comDirect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seKAfbWFWCM
                                                                                                                  I think this re enforces my point
                                                                                                                  ". . music evokes the old-timey spirit of a thousand crackling 78 RPM records . . and even when you encounter him face to face, he seems to gaze at you out of a dusty archival photo . .
                                                                                                                  They're quite good in fairness, nice find

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    Yeah, really you shouldn't take up such offers. Fine dinning and discounts aren't exactly synonymous.

If the places that did these offers had any type f cop on the dining experience would be exactly the same, arguably even better. Although if these lads had any cop on then chances are they wouldn't need to offer vouchers.

Comment

It's C-Kid

And he's right. Fcuking horrible.

Comment

Mumford&Sons are okay but all their songs sound the same??

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                          If the places that did these offers had any type f cop on the dining experience would be exactly the same, arguably even better. Although if these lads had any cop on then chances are they wouldn't need to offer vouchers.
                                                                                                                          It's more that if a place has to resort to selling vouchers it raises some questions. It's also a slippery slope, I imagine people are reluctant to go back to a place at a full price.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X