This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    There's loads on them on google plus apparently.
    Pretty sure the Atkins zealots blindly follow Apple and their inferior products too.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Even with the wedding out the way. I am back on the Slimming World bus and plan on staying there.

I bought lots of clothes in Vegas and plan in staying in them. I don't want to gain that weight again. As far as I am concerned it's gone, just like all my clothes size 12+!

I went straight back to Zumba on the Wednesday night. I don't want to get lazy and although I took it up to help for the wedding, I really enjoy it and so does my eldest.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        Anyway on a different note. I have been smoking 25 years approx having never tried once to give them up! I have just washed the ashtray and put it away and am now on the Electronic fag! good luck me and god help everyone around me

If I can do this anybody deffo can as I love my smoke ( 40 a day) Not going to say I can as I honestly dont know! HAve a party on sat night so it will be interesting!

lol already planning the relapse, fuck it in the bin!

Comment

Well i see it the whole time mostly women who when they gain weight oh ill be back to weight watchers again on monday for the 10th time.
          Its not fucking working obv.

They rinse repeat failures now its a touchy subject the whole weight issue but they seem too go back lose 12 13 pounds think there great and slip back into the old routine again.

Personally i like chubby women more cushion for pushin.

Comment

At his age and weight Strewl probably not the best to be taking diet advice of any kind of.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              So what did you tell her different? I dropped 35lbs sticking to it...
              The long version is boring as is most of the reasons behind it.
              The short version is only take foods from this list http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Shopping-List.pdf

From a purely technical point of view I disagree with slimming world on the basis that there are better ways to do things but they ignore that because it doesnt suit their business model which to be fair is quite clever.

They have pretty much come up with a way to let people eat the shit they always have just in less quantities. When your target market isnt going to be in the best shape anyway this is a sure fire way to lure them in and in most cases see some good results.

BUT

They ignore the overall health of the client. They arent educating people on the benefits of cutting wheat from the diet or why insulin spikes slow your progress considerably. I doubt that has anything to do with the fact that @ €10 per class a slower progress would benefit them greatly.

Weight loss is more than just what is on the scales. Its about the shape of your body, your mood, happiness, enery levels, general health etc. Until a gimmick weight loss company addresses these points I'll reamin skeptical

Comment

So what did you tell her different? I dropped 35lbs sticking to it...
                Even with the wedding out the way. I am back on the Slimming World bus and plan on staying there.

I bought lots of clothes in Vegas and plan in staying in them. I don't want to gain that weight again. As far as I am concerned it's gone, just like all my clothes size 12+!

I went straight back to Zumba on the Wednesday night. I don't want to get lazy and although I took it up to help for the wedding, I really enjoy it and so does my eldest.

fair play btw

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                  Well i see it the whole time mostly women who when they gain weight oh ill be back to weight watchers again on monday for the 10th time.
                  Its not fucking working obv.

They rinse repeat failures now its a touchy subject the whole weight issue but they seem too go back lose 12 13 pounds think there great and slip back into the old routine again.

Personally i like chubby women more cushion for pushin.
                  Not every woman is like that. I am back because I want to go. It's free for me as I am a target member and I enjoy the craic.

But I do agree there are woman out there who are bigger than I was at the start who lose less than a stone and put back on double and rejoin. Woman are weird creatures, if they are not getting weighed each week they wont watch their diet and will add in sneaky buns etc and think it will be ok. Then the pounds creep on and they back to the start.

I had to gain 4lbs while I was away to remain free! I was below target lol. But that was my plan. I am a healthy size 8-10. I am fit and healthy and very happy.

I think men who join these clubs stick very well to it as there is a certain stigma for a man to join. Tony never went near the place but followed the diet and I am sure people who came to the wedding will attest to his slim healthy shape!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    You are a fan of organic food? You've explained previously how different chicken tastes etc?

So you recognise that food production has damaged the quality of the foods compared to what was available as standard when people weren't obese?

Yet, when people advise basing your diet on foods that don't get processed, don't get adulterated, don't have e-numbers etc, they're being zealots?

All people have ever been advised to do has been to cut junk out of the normal lifestyle. The definition of 'junk' is all that ever changes.

fwiw, the atkins analogy is a bit off, most of us are simply anti-sugar. As dentists have been for years, as doctors have too. People just don't notice how much fucking sugar they do eat anymore. Because food producers have become scientists and introduced sweetners that aren't quite sugar, but are 'sugar0001' etc etc.

Eat whole foods that you could potentially grow in your garden if you had time, eat animals that you could have reared, fish you could have caught. You'll do just fine with that, as have the billions before the food industry erupted in 1960s.
                    Not at all a fan of organics, I dislike paying a premium for inferior products.

And though your second sentence is suspicously doctrinaire there is nothing else in what you said there that causes me any problem. The statement that the slice of bread is worse than 10g of butter and the pretentious wailing at substituting low fat yougart for full fat cream was what I was commenting on.

I agree that not eating processed food is a good rule of thumb for healthy eating and that the increase of secondary sugars in processed foods is a significant cause of obesity.
                    Asides from some marginal stuff the only thing that really counts is e=mc^2 . If you put in more than you take out you put on weight you put in less than yopu burn and you will lose it.
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

so the ryder cup ya?
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        OK people on facebook your drinking guinness thanks for the pictures. I had loads last weekend and managed not to put up one picture
                        Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        3rd for 4.3k Holy fuck what just happened! Happy days prob take till tomorrow till it sinks in! 4.40 into 4.3k isnt bad
                        You should stick up an update of what you did with the price of a pint on Arthur's day

And give it a bit of this to go with it:

90's Murphys Irish Stout advert. Recorded during the original broadcast of "A Christmassy Ted" Father Ted Christmas special.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                          I know you said on line but ring the Historical Picture Company on the Quays in Dublin. Your man is very helpful and might point you in the right direction if they haven't a site themselves. Got two lovely old pics of Tralee and Bantry for friends engagement there. He has every town in Ireland.

edit to say they have site http://www.ihpc.ie/ihpc/Main/Home.asp
                          Just ordered placemats and coasters on a whim, the guy rang about the coasters with an alternative choice and like you say very helpful. He sounds like a historian/curator and would have money he is. Reminded me of hanibal lecter!. Or maybe Senator Norris got a job!.

Comment

I'll keep pretentiously wailing and keep improving my health and nutrition tyvm.

I would wager you'd agree too if you tried what is being advocated but can't teach an old dog new tricks.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Asides from some marginal stuff the only thing that really counts is e=mc^2 . If you put in more than you take out you put on weight you put in less than yopu burn and you will lose it.
                              Now you're sounding like one of the Atkins zealots. That line is in most of Emmets doctrines as well.

Comment

Id rather have 2000 cals of good quality food than 2000 cals of bread or pasta

Its not just what you put in anymore its the associated health benfits of eating clean

Comment

All this diet talk is very tedious. Seems like it's the new religion.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    The long version is boring as is most of the reasons behind it.
                                    The short version is only take foods from this list http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Shopping-List.pdf

From a purely technical point of view I disagree with slimming world on the basis that there are better ways to do things but they ignore that because it doesnt suit their business model which to be fair is quite clever.

They have pretty much come up with a way to let people eat the shit they always have just in less quantities. When your target market isnt going to be in the best shape anyway this is a sure fire way to lure them in and in most cases see some good results.

BUT

They ignore the overall health of the client. They arent educating people on the benefits of cutting wheat from the diet or why insulin spikes slow your progress considerably. I doubt that has anything to do with the fact that @ €10 per class a slower progress would benefit them greatly.

Weight loss is more than just what is on the scales. Its about the shape of your body, your mood, happiness, enery levels, general health etc. Until a gimmick weight loss company addresses these points I'll reamin skeptical
                                    But they don't tell you to eat loads of wheat. If a member doesn't have the results they hoped for they fill in food diaries. Then the club leader will tell them that it could be a or b that caused it. I would imagine someone eating pasta every night would be told not to. But I don't know who the club rep is for your g/f group to know how her class is run.

When I set my target it was at the near end of my goal. I set one here on IPB but not at class. I had a pair of size 8 jeans I wanted to get back into and knew as they got closer to being fastened that I was near my target. I was right.

It is all about body shape for me. Michelle was shocked at what she was on the scales. I was over 11 stone at the start and didn't look it. I carried my weight on my organs apparently. (From my GP) and that's why outwardly I was in a size 12 but weighing more than my sister who carried on the outside and was a stone lighter than me and she was a size 16.

The first thing I got told at group was to forget the numbers. And to go by my body shape. I think that was good advice as the scales made no sense to me.

Comment

....the pretentious wailing at substituting low fat yougart for full fat cream was what I was commenting on.
                                      low fat yoghurt is just yoghurt

that's been processed

to remove fat

which is replaced with sugar

which even you agree is bad

Comment

So.......... Ryder Cup and T20 is just about as good as Friday afternoon sport can possibly get yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          All this diet talk is very tedious. Seems like it's the new religion.
                                          At least religion is interesting.
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                            I'll keep pretentiously wailing and keep improving my health and nutrition tyvm.

I would wager you'd agree too if you tried what is being advocated but can't teach an old dog new tricks.
                                            Meant to ask you earlier are you keeping progress pics? I'll hopefully have mine ready for the 10k post. I find them the best way of tracking how things are going aside from calipers

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              You stopped liking me? Hurtful.
                                              Yes, after you butt fucked me in ww.

Comment

Mammy Flushdraw, I think the point the lads are trying to make with regard to the slimming clubs in their internet warrior way.
                                                Is that the slimming club with their "you can insulin spike the shit out of yourself as long as you can count" diet was not what sorted you out, it was that you finally decided to sort yourself out.

People fix themselves when they are ready to fix themselves and whatever crutch they were leaning on at the time gets the credit

p.s. when allowing yourself the crisps as a treat, you can find something equally as bad for you with much more flavour/bulk

Comment

I had planned on...but didnt. I'll take some when I am finished this and then when I start shovelling the food into me again.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                    I offer you my most humble and sincere apologies.

Comment

Nothing particularly wrong with e-numbers btw, we would all() be dead if it wasn't for e-numbers

It's eating some of the ready made shit that is caked in e-numbers it the actual problem

Comment

I'm going for a nap. Goodnight.

Comment

What does anyone whod have a rough idea about the finance world think of working for Tipperary Co-op ?

Got emailed there to say if we wanted CV sent in.

Job spec as follows

Tasks include
                                                          - Data analysis - maintaining a fixed asset register , preparing journals
                                                          - Entering purchase invoices to Oracle
                                                          - Doing computer backups
                                                          - Assisting weighbridge reporting
                                                          - Assisting at stocktakes and variance analysis
                                                          - Miscelleanous tasks eg filing , packing milk statements , franking envelopes
                                                          - Assisting external auditors

Could hold tough for state street and Northern trust but i expect the uptake to be very low on this particular job so obviously a better chance of getting it.
                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

i had fish and home made chips yesterday followed by about 11 pints of guinness a few double captains and coke a pie guinness and beef in temple bar,
                                                            then a zaytoons kebab chips and sprite am i over my daily allowance blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                              Icarus's cunning plan to even up the WW game? Almost beautiful in its sheer incompetence.

Comment

that's been processed

to remove fat

OK your going to have to explain that one to me

From the glenisk site for example
                                                                Full milk
                                                                Ingredients
                                                                organic whole milk, organic skimmed milk powder, organic cream, active cultures (Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus), probiotic cultures (L.casei and Bifidus).
                                                                Typical composition—per 100ml
                                                                Energy: 332kj/79kcal
                                                                Protein: 4.7g
                                                                Carbohydrates: 6.1g
                                                                Of which Sugars: 6.1g
                                                                Fat: 4.0g
                                                                Of which saturates : 2.5g
                                                                Fibre: 0.0g
                                                                Sodium: 0.06g
                                                                Vitamins/Minerals:
                                                                Calcium : 170mg (21% RDA)
                                                                Vitamin B2 : 0.29mg (18% RDA)
                                                                Vitamin B12 : 0.30ug (30% RDA)
                                                                Available Sizes: 500g
                                                                Storage: Store between 0ºC and 4ºC
                                                                Category: Yogurt

WHOLE MILK NATURAL - 500 g
                                                                Each 100g serving contains
                                                                Calories
                                                                79 Sugar
                                                                6.1 g* Fat
                                                                4.0 g Saturates
                                                                2.5 g Salt
                                                                0.2 g
                                                                4% 7% 6% 12.5% 3%
                                                                Skimmed
                                                                Ingredients
                                                                organic low fat milk, organic skimmed milk powder, active cultures (Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus), probiotic cultures (L.casei and Bifidus).
                                                                Typical composition—per 100ml
                                                                Energy: 278kj/66kcal
                                                                Protein: 5.2g
                                                                Carbohydrates: 6.8g
                                                                Of which Sugars: 6.8g
                                                                Fat: 2.0g
                                                                Of which saturates : 1.3g
                                                                Sodium: 0.07g
                                                                Vitamins/Minerals:
                                                                Calcium : 184mg (23% RDA)
                                                                Vitamin B2 : 0.29mg (18% RDA)
                                                                Vitamin B12 : 0.30ug (30% RDA)
                                                                Available Sizes: 4X125g, 500g

LOW FAT NATURAL - 500 g
                                                                Calories
                                                                66 Sugar
                                                                6.8 g* Fat
                                                                2.0 g Saturates
                                                                1.3 g Salt
                                                                0.2 g
                                                                3% 8% 3% 7% 3%
                                                                Fat free
                                                                Ingredients
                                                                organic fat free milk, organic skim milk powder, organic rice starch, yogurt cultures ((Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus), probiotic cultures (L.casei and Bifidus).
                                                                Typical composition—per 100g
                                                                Energy: 258kj/61kcal
                                                                Protein: 7.8g
                                                                Carbohydrates: 7.4g
                                                                Of which Sugars: 4.5g
                                                                Fat: 0.0g
                                                                Of which saturates : 0.0g
                                                                Sodium: 0.06g
                                                                Vitamins/Minerals:
                                                                Calcium : 127mg (15% RDA)
                                                                Available Sizes: 500g
                                                                FAT FREE NATURAL - 500 g
                                                                Calories
                                                                61 Sugar
                                                                4.5 g* Fat
                                                                0.0 g Saturates
                                                                0.0 g Salt
                                                                0.2 g
                                                                3% 5% 0% 0% 3%

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                  Icarus's cunning plan to even up the WW game? Almost beautiful in its sheer incompetence.
                                                                  Erm, I was in bed. Now who was in charge at the time I wonder....

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                    What does anyone whod have a rough idea about the finance world think of working for Tipperary Co-op ?

Got emailed there to say if we wanted CV sent in.

Job spec as follows

Tasks include
                                                                    - Data analysis - maintaining a fixed asset register , preparing journals
                                                                    - Entering purchase invoices to Oracle
                                                                    - Doing computer backups
                                                                    - Assisting weighbridge reporting
                                                                    - Assisting at stocktakes and variance analysis
                                                                    - Miscelleanous tasks eg filing , packing milk statements , franking envelopes
                                                                    - Assisting external auditors

Could hold tough for state street and Northern trust but i expect the uptake to be very low on this particular job so obviously a better chance of getting it.

You'll probably learn more then photocopying and shuffling paper in Northern Trust. You have no decision to make until you get an offer surely??

You need to give us a bit more info Tipp, unless I've missed it.

What course are you doing? What do you hope to work at afterwards and where do you hope to be living?
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                      Mammy Flushdraw, I think the point the lads are trying to make with regard to the slimming clubs in their internet warrior way.
                                                                      Is that the slimming club with their "you can insulin spike the shit out of yourself as long as you can count" diet was not what sorted you out, it was that you finally decided to sort yourself out.

People fix themselves when they are ready to fix themselves and whatever crutch they were leaning on at the time gets the credit

p.s. when allowing yourself the crisps as a treat, you can find something equally as bad for you with much more flavour/bulk
                                                                      Crisps was always my failing. I missed crisps, so for me thats a treat! I am not a huge chocolate fan and would rather have crisps over choc any day of the week.

I will admit I don't fully understand the insulin spike stuff. I don't know if I did that or not with my diet. If BK looks at my wedding weight thread I state what I eat on a daily basis there.

Comment

OK your going to have to explain that one to me

Full milk

Skimmed

Fat free
                                                                        Any reason you picked glenisk?

Go through every brand of popular/cheap low fat yogurt/yogurt drink and then tell him he is wrong

signed
                                                                        Former supermarket manager

Comment

Speaking of ww.. isn't it time we had a game!

Comment

That facebook crap friends status fuck you arthur have a hole like the japanese flag

Comment

lol at choosing the most unprocessed and organic example going!

Crunch Corner vs Greek Yoghurt is what a normal person would consider.

Jacques Peretti traces those responsible for revolutionising our eating habits

Watch that, find it online somewhere.

Comment

Crisps was always my failing. I missed crisps, so for me thats a treat! I am not a huge chocolate fan and would rather have crisps over choc any day of the week.

I will admit I don't fully understand the insulin spike stuff. I don't know if I did that or not with my diet. If BK looks at my wedding weight thread I state what I eat on a daily basis there.
                                                                                Then crisps it is!

*re-insulin
                                                                                Way too simply put, see BK post below
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 28-09-12, 15:11. Reason: *

Comment

that's been processed

to remove fat

Should have used tren in the last line.

Comment

Ah body shape.... 4 years ago I weighed 220lbs and could see abs on a good morning, now I weigh 220lbs and can't see my toes.

Comment

Thats a bit like blaming the first-on-the-scene-rescuers for causing The Titanic to sink.

Comment

lol at choosing the most unprocessed and organic example going!

Crunch Corner vs Greek Yoghurt is what a normal person would consider.

Jacques Peretti traces those responsible for revolutionising our eating habits

Watch that, find it online somewhere.
                                                                                        I'm not arguing against that programme at all

utter bollocks mrsfd was making a comment about substituting lf yogurt for cream. who the fucking puts breakfast corner in their cooking. that is a good thing and a very effective way of reducing calorie intake because as you know e = mc^2
                                                                                        instead of recognising that we get moronic smartarse comments.
                                                                                        maybe you see my point about zealotry now ?

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

We should all chip in and get SP a hooker.

The dudes too angry.

Comment

I had 235g of protein yesterday including five chicken breasts, five eggs, 30g cheddar, 40g Emmenthal and 30g Chorizo. I was still starving post training.

Oh and one peice of bacon

Comment

Strewel, if you are referring to an apparently 'moronic, smart arsed comment' I made. Please point it out.

Comment

Strewel, if you are referring to an apparently 'moronic, smart arsed comment' I made. Please point it out.
                                                                                                  the aaaaargh

Comment

Yeah I was following the thread and fair play 35lb is a massive amount of weight to have off! Dont agree with the diet but what about it.

Re the insulin; Every time you eat your body releases insulin. The amount of insulin released depends on the amount of sugar (glucose) that you take in. Pasta and breads are highly processed so although they may be listed under carbs they break down to glucose quickly. Anyway insulin causes the cells to store energy so you in essence stop "losing weight" and start storing it while this process is going on.

the more insulin that you have the longer time you spend not losing weight per say. Thats why people who constantly snack on chocolate and other foods that push up their insulin find it hard to lose weight because their body is constantly in a state of storage.

The hormone that acts opposite to insulin is glucagon and essentially does the opposite i.e. breaks down fats and in extreme cases proteins to make energy. If you are trying to lose weight you need to keep your glucagon high. The only problem is that because its a hormone that works with insulin as one rises the other will fall. The bases of any good diet should be controlling insulin as much as possible so your glucagon can stay high and keep you in the burnng state

Comment

the aaaaargh
                                                                                                      Yes. Frustration. People villifying fat is ridiculous. I and others have explained it time and time again and yet, still... we get this crap. It's not like we are saying it to show off our knowledge, or to shove it down peoples throats. These questions are usually asked in the BBV and then when given answers... they are ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                        I had 235g of protein yesterday including five chicken breasts, five eggs, 30g cheddar, 40g Emmenthal and 30g Chorizo. I was still starving post training.

Oh and one peice of bacon
                                                                                                        surely you had more protein than that if you eat all that? looks closer to 400g to me?

Comment

Yes. Frustration. People villifying fat is ridiculous. I and others have explained it time and time again and yet, still... we get this crap. It's not like we are saying it to show off our knowledge, or to shove it down peoples throats. These questions are usually asked in the BBV and then when given answers... they are ignored.
                                                                                                          FFS!

If someone is trying to lose weight they need to reduce their total calorie intake and substituting low fat yougart for creame is a great way of taking a couple of hundred calories out of a recipie. Even if you are right in everything you believe about fat intake and all the doctors who continue to argue with you are wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with what she was doing.
                                                                                                          Only a zealot would fail to see that.

Comment

really fancy a can of coke right now

Comment

surely you had more protein than that if you eat all that? looks closer to 400g to me?
                                                                                                              what size was chicken breast?
                                                                                                              i weighed some got off local butcher 320g were huge

Comment

FFS!

If someone is trying to lose weight they need to reduce their total calorie intake and substituting low fat yougart for creame is a great way of taking a couple of hundred calories out of a recipie. Even if you are right in everything you believe about fat intake and all the doctors who continue to argue with you are wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with what she was doing.
                                                                                                                Only a zealot would fail to see that.
                                                                                                                I like how you started off trolling about rancid/tasteless/watery coconut oil and ended up tilting yourself

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  Currently washing down a plate full of popcorn chicken and chips with one.

BBV makes nice reading whilst stuffing myself.

Comment

Unfortunately no. The chicken breasts were small, only about 90-110g each.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      Should go for a cherry coke to get all the coke-ie goodness + probably counts towards your 5 a day

Should see some of the cheap fizzy stuff they sell it that London, 500 Ml can of some of the fruit flavoured ones can have nearly 1/2 your calories for the day,

Drank 1/2 of one recently, thought I was about to have a heart attack.
                                                                                                                      Needed a few pints to settle the body down after

Comment

Irish Woman are weird creatures, if they are not getting weighed each week they wont watch their diet and will add in sneaky buns etc and think it will be ok. Then the pounds creep on and they back to the start.
                                                                                                                        FYP

BK excellent post about the insulin.

Comment

FFS!

If someone is trying to lose weight they need to reduce their total calorie intake and substituting low fat yougart for creame is a great way of taking a couple of hundred calories out of a recipie. Even if you are right in everything you believe about fat intake and all the doctors who continue to argue with you are wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that. Only a zealot would fail to see that.
                                                                                                                          You are missing the point by a long way.

Removing calories is fine. I dont disagree.

If you actually do some research on this you will see why I say don't replace the fat, replace the sugar.

People who replace the 'fat' in most cases are just replacing it with sugar, because fat tastes good and by removing it, it needs to be replaced by something to sell...sugar.

Fat also keeps you feeling full and unlikely to snack. Sugar and the insulin spike removes glucose from your blood and the brain sends signals to ingest more and the cycle of snacking on sugar continues.

If you try and remove as much sugar as possible from your diet, you'll prob also find you dont even need to count calories and will naturally find yourself only hungry when you need food, not bound by the hormones that cause a need for more sugar.

Sugar is the real problem when losing weight.

Fuck it, look at anyone in decent shape and with a decent amount of muscle mass (for both men and women) and see what they eat. Not some overweight old man slobbering behind a keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X