This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
    Brag post: Boarding a plane from Calgary to Vegas right now.
    Beat post: Jealousy is a bitch.

Enjoy, win loads, hide your credit cards from the hooka's etc...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      I am in class feeling the exact same way. Been sick since I took the stupid Tramadol tablets Sunday night. Not threw up since Tuesday but feel like I am spending the day trying not stop it happening.

Have you tried ginger biscuits? Flat coke etc? ginger is very good and pregnant woman would use that too to settle nasusea.
      Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      you'll be better within 36 hours, everyone in our family has had this bug in the last couple of weeks

stay in bed and STFU
      Reasonable options from two parents. Will take a little from both columns, ty.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
        #FridayNews

LuckyLloyd, Mrs FD and MSN's pup all have a stomach bug.

What are you feeding the dog MSN?
        Feeding her on this:

Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
          Feeding her on this:

Ok, well thats good quality stuff, probably not the cause.

FD, what are you feeding Mrs FD?

Comment

Googling stomach upset, nausea, diarrohea and dog is not a good idea.

Need to visit a doctor/vet me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
              Ok, well thats good quality stuff, probably not the cause.

FD, what are you feeding Mrs FD?
              Im wondering should I fast the pup for the day? or maybe give her a small amount and see what happens? I was only giving her 300 grammes a day as it was which is correct.
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Pup cried all night. I came down at 1am as she woke the kids. picked her up and put her on my lap and she curled up and went to sleep . hmm I thought she is fecking spoilt already. So put her back to bed and put a fluffy little blanket over her and left her crying. She stopped after an hour!

Mia woke me at 8 am to say she was getting up so I told her pick up the poo etc. She came running up to me and said Mam I cant do it as its yuk. Came down to watery scuts everywhere ugh. hope she is ok. seems to have a slight dose of it. Washed the floor twice with bleach. tough going! Im wondering is the food not suiting even though its expensive stuff, Purina Beta for pups. Really dont fancy a trip to the vet just yet.
                She's a pup. That's what they do, for the first while anyway. Liquidy poo's will be down to the change in food from what she was getting previously. She will get used to it. What age is she, because she'll be due injections, microchipping soon anyway so you can get the vet to check her weight then too.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  +1 on flat coke and a big dose of HTFU ye big girl

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                    She's a pup. That's what they do, for the first while anyway. Liquidy poo's will be down to the change in food from what she was getting previously. She will get used to it. What age is she, because she'll be due injections, microchipping soon anyway so you can get the vet to check her weight then too.

She is 10 weeks old and she has had one injection, have it here on a blue sheet ( vangaurd CPL for parvo and other stuff. She is due to vet in two weeks.
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Try simplest oldest remedy for these kind of things.

Boil water, sip/drink as hot as you can without burning yourself. At worst it'll keep you hydrated, at best it will burn/float/sweat the bug out of your system.

Comment

I'd have thought flat coke is a terrible idea. Water + Lucozade(original and sport).

Comment

Im wondering should I fast the pup for the day? or maybe give her a small amount and see what happens? I was only giving her 300 grammes a day as it was which is correct.
                          it'll all settle down in a few days

Have her out the back as much as possible and every time she poops, give her loads of praise.

Do not under any circumstances allow the dog into your bed
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            How is Torres a bad pick in FF?

Picking the only out and out ST of a top team seems a good choice, tell me how it isn't please and thanks.

Was he not first choice when he signed originally?

Comment

I'm lying in bed desperately hoping not to throw up again (not that there's anything coming up at this point) so fuck your happiness Dom.

People: hit me with all the old wive's remedies you have for settling a badly upset stomach, staying nausea, etc.

Boiled (well, heated anyhu) 7-up
                              Vit C is never a bad idea when sick imo

+
                              SPOILER
                              assuming your not shitting yourself, get a dose of Alka Selzer or the likes and get your fart on

... assuming you are shitting yourself, get some of them hippy marketing sounding "stop shitting yourself" tablets from a chemist

and drink loads of water, bugs hate water afaik

Comment

Have her out the back as much as possible and every time she poops, give her loads of praise.

Wahts the weather like at the cricket?

Did you hear Mooney is out of the T20 squad for the world cup? Big loss

Comment

Love the simplicity of this.

An Irish mother and son have stolen more than €2m worth of toys from Toys R Us stores across the United States.

"An Irish mother and son have stolen more than €2m worth of toys from Toys R Us stores across the United States.

The pair is thought to have stolen more expensive toys by putting them in cheaper toys' boxes, and then selling the dearer items online.

The Irish Examiner reports that Michael and Margaret Pollara were arrested last week and face a raft of charges.

The couple are said to have visited 139 Toys R Us stores in 27 states."

Comment

Flat 7up.

/conversation
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I take her out after sleep time and play time and 30 mins after eating. It sounds like this in a high pitched tone " Good girl you did your poo poos" " yay good girl you did your wee wees" neighbour said it to me yesterday eveing lol Mia is now saying the same thing !

She most certainly will not be seeing my bedroom!
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        Wahts the weather like at the cricket?
                                        No idea, forecast was good anyway. I will stick on Radio 5 Live now and listen out for Blowers, Tuffers & Aggers

Did you hear Mooney is out of the T20 squad for the world cup? Big loss
                                        Bollix, yeah he is although don't think he had been one of the top performers in the last 12 months or so, hadn't noticed him getting many wickets anyway

Comment

Does anyone have experience of taking a suit carrier as carry on baggage on BA? I would be bringing the canvas type one that you get when you buy your suit and am assuming that will be fine?

We have two weddings in Italy and the US in the next couple of weeks and are flying from Rome to Buffalo on the one ticket/reference number but BA want €150 to check in one extra bag
                                          Last edited by Rasher; 17-08-12, 09:39.

Comment

I've never had a thirst comparable to after a really bad vomiting bug. Body just craves an unlimited supply of liquid in the aftermaths!
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

it's just taken me three hours to work out who the IPB'er on my table in the SE might have been tonight.

KK82? Sorry, I was very full from a big dinner so was very sleepy!
                                              Yep, was me alright! Didn't last very long.. Twice! Damn pre poker pints, clouding my judgement. How'd you get on?

Comment

No idea, forecast was good anyway. I will stick on Radio 5 Live now and listen out for Blowers, Tuffers & Aggers

Beeb live text updates have just started...

"However, the weather could yet play a part today. Aggers advised TMS listeners yesterday that anyone sitting in the Compton and Edrich Stands today might want to bring their waterproofs - the BBC weather forecast for St John's Wood looks fairly positive but a glance up at the heavens makes me wonder that with the amount of cloud we've got, it would be a brave man to rule out any chance of rain."

Comment

Boss is back tonight best new show I've watched in ages and best season of a show from this/last years stuff. Really looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    I've never had a thirst comparable to after a really bad vomiting bug. Body just craves an unlimited supply of liquid in the aftermaths!
                                                    probably a lack of salt!?

little salt in a pint of water should fix that

paging doctor Hitch to confirm or deny my cough medicine fuelled rantings

While we are all playing doctors (oooh er matron etc)

Any tips for going on a serious bender when proper fucked?

Off to a two day wedding with a chest infection

depending on the affect of the first pint... gonna be a really good or really really bad night

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                      Stick to the whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                        Yep, was me alright! Didn't last very long.. Twice! Damn pre poker pints, clouding my judgement. How'd you get on?
                                                        rubbish but the entertainment quotient was reasonably high

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Off to a two day wedding with a chest infection

depending on the affect of the first pint... gonna be a really good or really really bad night
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I take her out after sleep time and play time and 30 mins after eating. It sounds like this in a high pitched tone " Good girl you did your poo poos" " yay good girl you did your wee wees" neighbour said it to me yesterday eveing lol Mia is now saying the same thing !

She most certainly will not be seeing my bedroom!
                                                            What are you feeding her? cans? dry mix is better, you can get one for pups that'll dry her shite right out.

EDIT: NVM, I see you're giving her it already. Carry on.
                                                            Last edited by Icarus152; 17-08-12, 09:59.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

She just shit all over my snobby neighbours lovely white hall tiles
                                                                Mia ran in to tell me, I ran out in my dressing gown with Dettol wipes. The hack of me and her equally snobby sister up visiting standing looking at me in disgust looooooooool
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Steyn gonzo

Comment

Steyn gonzo
                                                                    Sigh, when I saw a post by you I was afraid of a wicket

Comment

Applied for a job 2 days ago and rang the recruitment company there now and explained that I have ten years experience in said work. The girl asked me would I call to their office in Kildare at 3pm and bring my passport , birth cert etc. I am wondering will I or wont I as its only for a few weeks . dunno what to do

Experienced General Operatives for Temporary work in the Portlaoise Area. Immediate Start. 9.20 per hour
                                                                      Our client is looking for General Operatives for temporary work in their warehouse based in Portlaoise.

Immediate Start! 9.20 p/h
                                                                      Fulltime hours
                                                                      1-2 years experience in a fast paced and physically demanding Warehouse environment required.
                                                                      This work involves building racking / shelves and heavy lifting
                                                                      In-date Manual Handling Certificate is an advantage
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Applied for a job 2 days ago and rang the recruitment company there now and explained that I have ten years experience in said work. The girl asked me would I call to their office in Kildare at 3pm and bring my passport , birth cert etc. I am wondering will I or wont I as its only for a few weeks . dunno what to do

Experienced General Operatives for Temporary work in the Portlaoise Area. Immediate Start. 9.20 per hour
                                                                        Our client is looking for General Operatives for temporary work in their warehouse based in Portlaoise.

Fulltime hours
                                                                        1-2 years experience in a fast paced and physically demanding Warehouse environment required.

not being sexist but does this seems more like a job for a man?
                                                                        physically demanding and heavy lifting

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          Last day in work. Wooooo. Going on holiday tomorrow. Wooooo.
                                                                          heading off on hols tomorrow myself where you off to?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                              not being sexist but does this seems more like a job for a man?
                                                                              physically demanding and heavy lifting
                                                                              Yeah can see where your coming from as I thought the same, although if you saw the work I did in the stores you may think different. I was the first woman ever to be taken on in Finished goods in thurles and I had to prove myself. The factory was built in the 60s and in the winter it was minus 18 and I worked some mornings from 5 am till 8 am.I had to pick 250 cases an hour, that including anything from 24 packs of beans lots of them to 12kg bags of rice. Then with a chep pallet on top build more. Must have lifted thousands of pallets over my head in that time. After 2 weeks I was picking well over 300 cases an hour and some of the men turned on me. I also got my license for the counter balance fork life and was well able to drive a wearhouser fork too.

I am not afraid of hard work, and not blowing my own trumpet but I am an animal of a worker always was. Absolutley love a challenge and love to show others up.
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Sigh, when I saw a post by you I was afraid of a wicket
                                                                                cheer up, yesterday we were looking at 150 all out. Now they're just shy of 300.

Comment

cheer up, yesterday we were looking at 150 all out. Now they're just shy of 300.
                                                                                  Just gone over the 300, in serious bonus territory. Wag that tail Saffers.

Comment

it's all going to hinge on Strauss, Cook, Bell and Trott later today

Comment

nice jinxing by us again, getting 20-odd out of Morkel counts as a result though

Comment

nice jinxing by us again, getting 20-odd out of Morkel counts as a result though
                                                                                        309 all out

Game On. 7/4 both teams and 11/4 the draw.

Comment

Would have taken 309 this morning even tbh.

Comment

Fulltime hours
                                                                                            Get stuck in. Nobody hires anyone for that role without roadtesting them for a few weeks these days. If nothing else it'll be good exercise.
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Get stuck in. Nobody hires anyone for that role without roadtesting them for a few weeks these days. If nothing else it'll be good exercise.
                                                                                              what type of warehouse is it satnav?whats d company name do u know?

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                Don't fall for this!

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                  I havent a clue, I will ask those questions when I get there.
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Joe Hachems Twitter

"PokerAce The Asian Online Poker Room officially opens today, Friday August 17th, after over 3 months of rigorous testing 200% dep bonus"

Anyone plan on trying this?

Comment

I havent a clue, I will ask those questions when I get there.
                                                                                                      just curious.worked in that area for 14years with dairygold.despatch supervisor i was.wouldnt mind getting back into it tbh.had everything from a first aid course to a cherrypicker ticket.......prob out of date now,ha.

Comment

Article on kerry manager

For Careca and whoever else wants a read!
                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

cant wait for the prem to start and go on the cats even tho i think tipp will beat us by 5/6 points and in new zealand iv been hearing this song everyday which is class!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

I've T$ 352.19 on PokerStars and need to get rid of it in the near future (no longer allowed to play there for obvious reasons, but was disappointing to hear it confirmed) - Stars will probably do a 100% transfer to cash for us if we wait, but I was wondering if anyone needed or was interested in T$ on Stars at the moment? PM if so.

Also, mentioned this earlier in the week, I'm not gonna use the ticket I got at the IPB raffle for the €80 Wednesday night game in Galway; if anyone's interested in this let me know, I'll probably just draw a name out of a hat, the winner can use the ticket and kick me back some % of dough if they cash!

Comment

it's all going to hinge on Strauss, Cook, Bell and Trott later today
                                                                                                              1 down

Comment

You could be sitting there at this time tomorrow considering how your procrastination cost you a place in the greatest entertainment spectacular ever witnessed. Reduced to a sideline role, watching through the pane of regret as teams are announced. You'll start to realise that while Johnny Come Lately may well score a record 5 goals on his debut it will be like ashes on your tongue when you can't come here and lord it over your peers.

Or you could be sitting there tomorrow evening with a smug satisfied look on your face as you sip a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and nonchalantly type a response to "How many points did you get?"

"Just the 75 so far, still have 6 to play obviously...."

LIKE A FRIGGIN BOSS!!!!!

Sign up here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...288#post597288

You don't have to live with regrets...
                                                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I'd never discourage anyone from going to see IronMan Rises Again 3D in a big multiplex cinema - its big, its brash, and you will be entertained.

However the true cinema lover knows that there is nothing quite like a subtitled arthouse film down the Lighthouse, and the knowledge that you've had a better experience for the soul than the masses lapping up the Hollywood conveyor belt. The wisdom and contentment that comes with knowing that you are a connoisseur of the better things in life.

24 hours until the start of the IPB Premier League Predictions competition. Signup here.

Comment

Team A
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

or

Team B
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

First year doing FF properly from the start. What you make of this? Team A or Team B Any tips? Will Tevez get much game time? I think he will have a great season.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Downtown; 17-08-12, 13:46.

Comment

If you, or anyone you know has been affected in any way by repeated overexposure to the following promotions ....

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      24 hours until the start of the IPB Premier League Predictions competition. Signup here.
                                                                                                                      http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=14936
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Iago View Post

LIKE A FRIGGIN BOSS!!!!!

Sign up here http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...288#post597288

You don't have to live with regrets...
                                                                                                                      Please contact our helpline at 1800 - 0000001

This Post has been brought to you courtesy of our sponsors at "Don't care who picks what f**king team dot com"

Comment

39/3

Pass the sherbert imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                          heading off on hols tomorrow myself where you off to?
                                                                                                                          North West Spain. Flying into Santiago details Compostela and will stay there a couple of nights, then we'll hire a car and go somewhere that we haven't planned yet. Looking forward to it.

Where you heading?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X