• Show
Clear All

Lukaku 3-0

Romelu Lukaku la la la la laa

Even Drogbas song suits him.

Comment

Suarez to get a second yellow to make this day the bestest

Comment

Has Rogers given up on his football philosophy already by bringing on Carroll.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          At Icky.. I hope you told them it is your honeymoon and tell them everywhere you go. Have a copy of the marriage licence and get as many freebies/upgrades as possible.
          Licence? didn't even know there was such a thing. Think they have the moneyhoon bit in alright.
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
            Has Rogers given up on his football philosophy already by bringing on Carroll.
            He gave up on that bringing on Joe Cole.

He's muck!

Comment

Lol

@SurrealFootball: Luis Suarez has been so starved of crosses today he's not had the chance to burn any of them #lfc

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Suarez to get a second yellow to make this day the bestest
                Smith and Petersen out

Kallis owes us a big one

Any lead over 220 would be very good
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Michu on my bench. It's going to be a fun year.

Comment

fuck off reading getting a penalty to deprive me of Walters clean and Wilson's clean. And to add insult to injury, Harte didn't even get to take it!

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                      @ Zod, too much love for Swansea, defence is too strong, upgrade your forwards.
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        Results-oriented smugness on the back of just one day's play? You're really getting into the swing of this football lark, Zod.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                            Some hit to be fair.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

What breed of dog is that Michelle?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                    Sorry I'm just a dog noob and thought it looked quite a nice one.

Comment

Arsenal and Barca agree Song deal.

Comment

Sorry I'm just a dog noob and thought it looked quite a nice one.
                                        Meant to be one of the top breeds for families, very very quiet and lazy. Love all people and love all animals. She is so quiet its unreal, havent heard her bark yet at all.

Only downside is gonna be drool, and alot of it !
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                          Licence? didn't even know there was such a thing. Think they have the moneyhoon bit in alright.
                                          I mean the cert that you can get at the registrar. You get copies of birth certs etc. There is a copy of the marriage cert you signed.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                            no mine arent reset. I wish they were! how do i set back to default from table themes?
                                            I only changed to "saloon" for the laugh for one tournie..have it changed now but would like to go back to default settings.

this happened me the other night for the whole duration of the SNG. Couldnt see any community cards. awaiting email back for refund.
                                            Right click the table and edit it.

Comment

Lol dead heat in 2 runner race at lingfield...first time ever apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                Got attacked by two dirtbags tonight, think my nose is broken, going to bed, reevaluate in th morning
                                                Yeah nose not broke, its embarrassing getting told by a 20' something year old female doctor that you've been waiting 3 hours in the A&E with a bruise

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                  Yeah nose not broke, its embarrassing getting told by a 20' something year old female doctor that you've been waiting 3 hours in the A&E with a bruise
                                                  Never feel embarrassed for getting piece of mind on your health!
                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Nice pelanty!

Hopefully Defoe's goal doesn't mask the fact Spurs are in dire need of a couple of strikers. Very solid in other areas.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Dont know nowt about dogs but its an orange roan terrier by the looks as the sister has one. Very dodgy stomachs and other ailments on them as their breeding is too clean.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                        Dont know nowt about dogs but its an orange roan terrier by the looks as the sister has one. Very dodgy stomachs and other ailments on them as their breeding is too clean.
                                                        its a Basset hound !!!! lol

you must have me on ignore ???
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Yeah definately an orange roan terrier. haha only joking i dont have you on ignore. Having people on ignore is a sign of weakness. Very surprised to read some people here have expressed they have others on ignore. Need to work on their tilt imo.
                                                          A ringer for an orange roan terrier though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Nice pelanty!

Hopefully Defoe's goal doesn't mask the fact Spurs are in dire need of a couple of strikers. Very solid in other areas.
                                                            What's the story with Adebayor/Pavlyuchenko?
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              Neither of them are Spurs players!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                Get on fss and you'll never go back to lof
                                                                fss?

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                  fss?
                                                                  flashsportsstreams

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                    Pav moved to Loko Moscow in February.
                                                                    Adebayor's loan deal expired and he's back with Man City, there was talk of a permanent transfer but hasn't happened as yet.

Comment

Are there any marketing tools out there to gauge how well your SEO efforts are doing and where they can be improved?

Comment

X Factor back

Although fun doesnt really start till the live shows

Comment

Was very impressed by Spurs today. High-pressing system seemed to work well, and high-line looked competent.

Obviously missed chances and few silly individual defensive errors, but much better than we've played at St James in the past. Hopefully couple of players in this week, and we'll be in a strong position.

Comment

Spurs need a top striker or they will do nothing.

Comment

X Factor back

Although fun doesnt really start till the live shows

have it paused so I can skip the ads. My first bottle of wine in what seems like ages chilling in the fridge. So exciting lol fucking sad life I lead!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                Get on fss and you'll never go back to lof
                                                                                Mind you it let me down today as currently its blocked on html5 and appletv. Had my season ticket and appletv all lined up.
                                                                                Had to settle on hooking the laptop to the tv, the sacrifice!.

message from, ffs
                                                                                "Due to some people not playing by the rules we have had to disable the apple streams for now, while we up the security on them, your subscription will still work fine if you use any device with flash player, a security vulnerability on the html5 player has been brought to our attention and we have disabled the ios app until we fix this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Regards

Admin
                                                                                "

Comment

I fear Facebook will be over taken by Demba Ba again

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                    Incorrect, expect Michu to do very good things at Swansea.
                                                                                    Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                    Im glad I gave up FF after one decent year, way to time consuming.

Also, Lol out loud at anyone who has Allen in their team.
                                                                                    .

I am available for weekly advice by pm for the princely sum of €5.
                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                                      I fear Facebook will be over taken by Demba Ba again
                                                                                      I like the way he refused to hand the champagne to his team mate, yer one sneakily trying to get him out of his muslim ways and failing. He still has the hilton roasting session later on to look forward to when the cameras are off. Show them so called olympians what its all about.

Comment

Walter White is wanted for cooking methamphetamine and he’s at the top of the most wanted list. The real Walter White, that is.
                                                                                        TV fans know Walter White as Bryan Cranston‘s character on the hit AMC series “Breaking Bad.” On the show, the high school chemistry teacher turns to cooking meth in order to provide for his family, and winds up producing the highest quality meth in New Mexico.
                                                                                        But there is a real Walter White out there in Alabama and he’s been placed on the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office most wanted list for violating his probation from a 2008 charge of making methamphetamine, according to the Tuscaloosa County Sherriff. “Breaking Bad” is not based on him.
                                                                                        White, 55, of Alabama, was on probation when he was arrested on similar charges in January. He is labeled as a “top priority” on the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office website. White’s last known address was in McCalla, Ala.

Investigators do not currently have any leads on White’s whereabouts, according to Sgt. Andy Norris .
                                                                                        “Anyone involved in illegal narcotics, we want to get those people off the street,” Norris told ABCNews.com. “Mainly the reason we put him on the most wanted list is for his probation violation, and we want to get him back in jail.”
                                                                                        The deputies on “Breaking Bad” could take a few notes from the ones in Tuscaloosa County. They have locked up more than 250 people on meth charges in the last year, according to Sgt. Norris.
                                                                                        “We’ve got some deputies that that’s their specialty of putting those offenders in jail,” Norris said.
                                                                                        Although he says catching drug dealers is “probably not as dramatic” as trying to catch the fictional Walter White on “Breaking Bad.”
                                                                                        “Breaking Bad” premiered on AMC in 2008. Cranston won the Emmy for “Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series” three years in a row for his role as Walter White. He is also nominated for another Emmy this year. The show is currently in its fifth and final season.
                                                                                        Get breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews. Find the top news online at ABC news.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                          I like the way he refused to hand the champagne to his team mate, yer one sneakily trying to get him out of his muslim ways and failing. He still has the hilton roasting session later on to look forward to when the cameras are off. Show them so called olympians what its all about.
                                                                                          wtf ?

Comment

Try Barrys, they nearly always have rooms and so cheap!
                                                                                            Decided against it just home from a match now. Im booked in for tomorrow night so that will have to do.
                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

lol at that freak out on X Factor, pretty obviously pre planned by her

Comment

lol at that freak out on X Factor, pretty obviously pre planned by her
                                                                                                yup without doubt, actually I reckon the bosses plan that kind of stuff. I got goose pimples when that chap sang At last. seems like he is not quite right though. He was lovely.
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Mel B-itch!

Comment

In a build up to watching the Batman film i watched Batman begins the other night. I the went to download batman returns and now see its older? Help please
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                      Mel B-itch!
                                                                                                      fucking has been Cnt!

Also did Louis get a hair transplant, big mop of hair on his head lol
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                        In a build up to watching the Batman film i watched Batman begins the other night. I the went to download batman returns and now see its older? Help please
                                                                                                        Batman begins first then The dark knight! Then the latest one.
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Batman Begins is followed by The Dark Knight in the recent Chris Nolan trilogy.
                                                                                                          Batman Returns is the second in the late 80s/90s films by Tim Burton.

Comment

Batman begins first then The dark knight! Then the latest one.
                                                                                                            Ah very good so the older ones have no relevance.
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Ah very good so the older ones have no relevance.
                                                                                                              Tis a sad day for the males of this board when one of our number has to get advice on a comic book super hero movie from the SatNav.....

Comment

If that bird puts on a bit of weight and gets dumped by her boyfriend, she's got a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  If that bird puts on a bit of weight and gets dumped by her boyfriend, she's got a shot.
                                                                                                                  She's goin to the live shows anyway

Comment

Heading to Donegal (Inishowen) tomorrow .......should be fun.
                                                                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Tis a sad day for the males of this board when one of our number has to get advice on a comic book super hero movie from the SatNav.....
                                                                                                                      says the man who is making x-factor posts.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                        says the man who is making x-factor posts.
                                                                                                                        lol touché

Comment

Recommend you to download the classic "Batman & Robin" tipp86.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X