BB BiatchPeople: $5,500.00
      UTG YoungGuyy: $25,485.00
      CO Isildur1: $27,985.00
      Button capoch: $46,490.00
      SB MrSweets28: $54,495.00

Dealing Hands: ($1,500.00) (5 players)
      YoungGuyy folds, Isildur1 raises to $2000, capoch calls $2000, 2 folds

First Draw: ($5,500.00) (2 players)
      Isildur1 discards 3, capoch discards 2, Isildur1 bets $1000, capoch raises to $2000, Isildur1 calls $1000

Second Draw: ($9,500.00) (2 players)
      Isildur1 discards 2, capoch discards 1, Isildur1 bets $2000, capoch raises to $4000, Isildur1 calls $2000

Third Draw: ($17,500.00) (2 players)
      Isildur1 discards 2, capoch stands, Isildur1 bets $2000, capoch raises to $4000, Isildur1 calls $2000

Isildur1 showed , Lo: 8,6,4,3,2
      capoch showed , Lo: 8,6,5,3,2
      Isildur1 won $25495
      (Rake: $5)

Comment

Grabbers is fairly good as that kind of thing goes.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Whatever happened lenny_leonard?

Comment

Finding fantasy football too time consuming?

A good alternative is the IPB Premier League Predictions Competition, takes little more than 90 seconds a week to fill in your selections, and all for a comparable prize fund.

Premier League Predictions Competition, for the sartorially aware but busy professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Grabbers is fairly good as that kind of thing goes.
              Jesus the Trailer looks awful. my gf parents are in it as extras

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Finding fantasy football too time consuming?

A good alternative is the IPB Premier League Predictions Competition, takes little more than 90 seconds a week to fill in your selections, and all for a comparable prize fund.

Premier League Predictions Competitions, for the busy sartorially aware professional.
                You should work in advertising imo.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  I believe he found a life and gave up this poker lark some years ago. He went away and came back briefly before the move here, but I don't think he has posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                    Just on the bus after leaving work and I wonder - what type of hours do people on here work on average?
                    42.5, my old man has worked 60-70 for the past 20 years. Can't ever see myself being in that frame of mind.
                    Last edited by FeetMagic; 16-08-12, 21:36.

Comment

Bonding with Miss Hormonal while watching Dont tell the Bride lol first convo together without sniping in 11 years (approx)
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Any FF pros fancy telling me who to bin from this line-up..... pretty competitive league in work.

Szczesny

Cole..... Kolarov..... Baines ......Johnson

Cazorla......Yaya Toure ......Allen

Lukaku .......Torres .......Suarez

Subs: Krul........ Kacaniklic......Collocini.......Gardner(AV)

Obviously Cazorla is a bit of a gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                          Any FF pros fancy telling me who to bin from this line-up..... pretty competitive league in work.

Szczesny

Joe Allen, Lukaku and Torres. Glen Johnson is very injury prone to. Never played over 30 league games in a season.

Comment

Szczesny

You've spent too much on defence, lukaku should be dropped and spend what you save on changing the defence there. You can get your goalkeepers for cheaper as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              Posts on boards as hitman actual these days. He hasn't really being playing poker at all bar the odd drunken spinup as he'd say himself. I was talking to him last xmas and he's down in Cork now iirc doing a masters or Phd. Details are a bit vague as there was a lot of beer.

Edit: His brother is a selector on our hurling team and we have the c'ship semi final coming up so lenny might call up to watch the game. If we win he'll definitely be at the final. I'll post an update if I speak to him.
                              Last edited by coillcam; 16-08-12, 22:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                Joe Allen, Lukaku and Torres. Glen Johnson is very injury prone to. Never played over 30 league games in a season.
                                Really? I thought Allen will be a virtual ever present and will (hopefully) get his fair share of assists at a reasonable price, also think Torres could have a big season if they dont sign another big-name striker. Any suggestions for replacements?

Comment

Really? I thought Allen will be a virtual ever present and will (hopefully) get his fair share of assists at a reasonable price, also think Torres could have a big season if they dont sign another big-name striker. Any suggestions for replacements?

He'll be an ever present but not sure he'll get a lot of goals or assists. He'll still be a deeper lying midfielder than Gerrard for example. Also if rumours are true of us signing Nuri Sahin then he'll play the more advanced role than Allen as well. For a strike I'd go with Cisse(Newcastle) or Adebayor.

Comment

He'll be an ever present but not sure he'll get a lot of goals or assists. He'll still be a deeper lying midfielder than Gerrard for example. Also if rumours are true of us signing Nuri Sahin then he'll play the more advanced role than Allen as well. For a strike I'd go with Cisse(Newcastle) or Adebayor.
                                    Thanks........oh and btw the latest on Sahin tonight is Arsenal are back in for him and are ahead of us.......hope not though.

Comment

Szczesny

Far from a FF pro but I have Cazorla too and think that he'll play an advanced role until Wilshere comes back. He'll play behind Giroud/Walcott/Podolski so decent choice once he settles in.
                                      Don't know about Lukaku though, he may not initially get much game time behind Odemwingie and Long but again could be good if he settles in quick and gets a couple of goals.
                                      Depends on what your preferred formation is. Expensive back-line but if you plan on sticking with a 4-3-3 then fair enough. I prefer the 3-4-3 myself; spending an extra few quid on proven attacking midfielders who get goals/assists.
                                      Did you also check that your 2 goal-keepers have alternating home/away games, cos if they don't, you may have extra money tied up in your sub-keeper.

Edit: also you should leave club allegiances to the side, sometimes having 3 players from 1 club can be detrimental if the team has a bad week or a dodgey run of games.
                                      Last edited by bantee; 16-08-12, 22:35.

Comment

I have Aguero on my fantasy team, but I know it's a reality that he mightn't even start!

Might sub in Podolski.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                          I have Aguero on my fantasy team, but I know it's a reality that he mightn't even start!

Might sub in Podolski.
                                          Why won't he start? Tevez ahead in pecking order after pre-season?

Comment

it's just taken me three hours to work out who the IPB'er on my table in the SE might have been tonight.

KK82? Sorry, I was very full from a big dinner so was very sleepy!
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

they could start Tevez and Ballotelli or even Dzeko.

It's not so much pecking order, it's just rotation.

Comment

Lenny Leonard

nostalgia can't be bet. Anyone hear from sceptre in a few years? Very nice guy.

Comment

True, but I'd dis-count Dzeko from the list of probable starters in first game of season.

Comment

Do people expect the premiership to be as open this season as the last couple? Last two seasons have had the highest goals per games averages in prem history. Think this coincided with the weakest standard in the league for at least a decade or so, despite Chelsea winning the CL which took a ridic amount of run good. Goal averages were at thier lowest when the premiership was at it's strongest in the mid to late 2000's (04-09), getting most of their CL representitives to the latter stages during this period.

Interesting that most of the big summer signings so far have been mainly in attacking areas, even new managerial appointments are very forward thinking, would suggest that the recents high scoring trends should continue.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                      Posts on boards as hitman actual these days. He hasn't really being playing poker at all bar the odd drunken spinup as he'd say himself. I was talking to him last xmas and he's down in Cork now iirc doing a masters or Phd. Details are a bit vague as there was a lot of beer.

Edit: His brother is a selector on our hurling team and we have the c'ship semi final coming up so lenny might call up to watch the game. If we win he'll definitely be at the final. I'll post an update if I speak to him.
                                                      Nice lad Derek, for a muck savage midlander anyhow
                                                      Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      Lenny Leonard

nostalgia can't be bet. Anyone hear from sceptre in a few years? Very nice guy.
                                                      Haven't heard anything about Bobby in years either. He was going to Australia last I remember?

Edit: was he not spectre, not sceptre. I think sceptre is or was an admin on boards, so very different. I could have it backwards either.

Comment

Whatever happened kinetic? He was a sound head altogether.

Did he make the move over?

Comment

Surely Aguero has to start most of the games no ? Ahead of Balotelli and Dzecko in the pecking order for sure, and probably more consistent then Tevez

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                            Whatever happened kinetic? He was a sound head altogether.

Did he make the move over?
                                                            or kraken1800

Comment

Doing a bit of a Q&A (well type thing) for my next video. If anyone is bored and has any questions fire them my way please

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                Doing a bit of a Q&A (well type thing) for my next video. If anyone is bored and has any questions fire them my way please

You come from a rural pub background; you play GAA; you have a big Guard head with an even bigger Guard accent!

So... when are you going to give up this playing doctors and nurses lark and become a Guard like was laid out for you in the big booouk?

Oh and how do you get past the last big boss in the original version of Shinobi?

ta

Comment

Do you think games suck now? Have we exchanged fun for collect-em-all mechanics and ultra-realism?

Is "social gaming" actually something that can progress into an artform or will it always be bollox?

Were games ever an artform?

That girlfriend of yours that you got into gaming... does she take it up the brown portal?
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

aint got a clue bout this but tis rude i tell ya....

Comment

1 a) How many pints would you generally drink on a Saturday night in the pub if you were on a bender.
                                                                      1 b) How many pints does it take for you to get drunk.
                                                                      1 c) How many pints before you definitely throw-up.

2) Do you use hair gel, if so what type do you use.
                                                                      Last edited by Bodybuilder; 17-08-12, 01:28.

Comment

told wife i wasnt drinking tonight

she went to bed

i poured one

she came downstairs again

i put on my best face

Comment

Brag post: Boarding a plane from Calgary to Vegas right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                            Brag post: Boarding a plane from Calgary to Vegas right now.
                                                                            gtd you dont get this as inflight movie...

SPOILER

Comment

How is Torres a bad pick in FF?

Picking the only out and out ST of a top team seems a good choice, tell me how it isn't please and thanks.

Comment

I reckon ye should start a separate thread for all this fantasy football stuff, ye could even create a league with all this interest!
                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

We should start a separate thread for bad beats, they clog this thread up.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                    Ship the new job with Suncorp

Back in Oz a week, delighted things are working out
                                                                                    St kilda rd?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      We should start a separate thread for bad beats, they clog this thread up.
                                                                                      Most of them aren't even bad, another separate thread for those please.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                        gtd you dont get this as inflight movie...

SPOILER
                                                                                        I've no idea if it was, Flight was only 2 1/2 hours and didn't bother with movie. Pre-cleared customs in Canada so no time wasting this end.

Comment

On the Itchy & Scratchy CD-ROM, is there a way to get out of the dungeon without using the wizard key?

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                            St kilda rd?
                                                                                            Yup that's the one. You there too? Or have been previously?

Playing any appt in the Corwn?

Comment

Attn: TylerDurden:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Last day in work. Wooooo. Going on holiday tomorrow. Wooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                  I'm lying in bed desperately hoping not to throw up again (not that there's anything coming up at this point) so fuck your happiness Dom.

People: hit me with all the old wive's remedies you have for settling a badly upset stomach, staying nausea, etc.
                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                    Site collapse immenent no doubt.

No Turkish delight for de Pool?

Comment

Just on the bus after leaving work and I wonder - what type of hours do people on here work on average?
                                                                                                      Normally 7:30 to 5 Monday to Friday. Since Christmas i have worked 7:30 to 8ish plus at least one day a weekend, plus being on call one week in four. Stress is killing me

Comment

I'm lying in bed desperately hoping not to throw up again (not that there's anything coming up at this point) so fuck your happiness Dom.

People: hit me with all the old wive's remedies you have for settling a badly upset stomach, staying nausea, etc.
                                                                                                        I am in class feeling the exact same way. Been sick since I took the stupid Tramadol tablets Sunday night. Not threw up since Tuesday but feel like I am spending the day trying not stop it happening.

Have you tried ginger biscuits? Flat coke etc? ginger is very good and pregnant woman would use that too to settle nasusea.

Comment

Pup cried all night. I came down at 1am as she woke the kids. picked her up and put her on my lap and she curled up and went to sleep . hmm I thought she is fecking spoilt already. So put her back to bed and put a fluffy little blanket over her and left her crying. She stopped after an hour!

Mia woke me at 8 am to say she was getting up so I told her pick up the poo etc. She came running up to me and said Mam I cant do it as its yuk. Came down to watery scuts everywhere ugh. hope she is ok. seems to have a slight dose of it. Washed the floor twice with bleach. tough going! Im wondering is the food not suiting even though its expensive stuff, Purina Beta for pups. Really dont fancy a trip to the vet just yet.
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Im seeing Kolarov on an few FF teams. Is Clichy not first choice?
                                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

這是由台灣藝術大學 多媒體動畫藝術學系 95級的三位畢業生所製作的畢業短片故事是敘述一位小女孩因為被搶劫而離開原本熟悉的道路,在穿過籬笆後的未知世界,靠著視覺以外的感官展開一場大冒險。全片採取水彩繪製的背景與手繪動畫搭配的製作方式,以繪本式的用色和簡單的人物造型呈現小女孩想像中的世界。This is a grad...

Comment

Almost looking forward to the Soccer season, it will be marginally less dull than the Fantasy Football season.

Comment

you'll be better within 36 hours, everyone in our family has had this bug in the last couple of weeks

stay in bed and STFU

Comment

My thoughts on the KK v Tipp game on Sunday

Comment

attention@ fantasy football dorks\dweebs\nerds

Man City are to make available all PL stats, on all players free through their website today. First time they've ever been publically available.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        Almost looking forward to the Soccer season, it will be marginally less dull than the Fantasy Football season.
                                                                                                                        You must be dead inside

Comment

#FridayNews

LuckyLloyd, Mrs FD and MSN's pup all have a stomach bug.

What are you feeding the dog MSN?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X