This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
    wp The Grafton Lounge, if you show your Ulster Bank card at the bar tonight you get a free drink. Nice bit of promotional work
    Was in there last night pre, during and after my now once-a-quarter live poker run-out in the SE and the place was fairly dead - glad to see they've finally brought their prices down to a more reasonable level than the Celtic Tiger years.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      wp The Grafton Lounge, if you show your Ulster Bank card at the bar tonight you get a free drink. Nice bit of promotional work
      Does your buddy run that place?

Always seems full of hookers to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Does your buddy run that place?

Always seems full of hookers to me.
        Mate used to DJ there a lot and his friend runs the place. Pretty lively Fri-Sun, I imagine it is dead during the week tho. We usually end up in there after hitting a few pubs in town if we can think of nowhere else to go. The mots in the place are generally of a high quality and can be quite a pain in the arse but if you have money you'll be scoring in there. Unfortunate for me

Comment

Holy mother of god, this time i mean it but I am never drinking again

Comment

A movie written & directed by Rza

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Thanks to Tylerdurden and Donkathon for sorting out my sig and making it look all schmexy

edit fuck

redit - ok fixed should be working now

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                People be crazy and might be put off by the word refurbished.
                Id prefer stupid i even saw one guy selling a refurbished ipad he had obviously just purchased for about €100 more and getting decent offers for it.

Anyone know when adverts went down the money route for car adverts?
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Can anyone recommend a decent sized usb or external hard drive? Just looking to fit about 30 movies and a few Tv series for when I return to Oz. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                    I hear you. Spent all day yesterday preaching that. Actually planning on playing a home game tomorrow night and not drinking! *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      Thanks to Tylerdurden and Donkathon for sorting out my sig and making it look all schmexy

edit fuck

I was going to change it last night but thought you might not want that, so gave you the shout instead about it.

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                      Id prefer stupid i even saw one guy selling a refurbished ipad he had obviously just purchased for about €100 more and getting decent offers for it.

Anyone know when adverts went down the money route for car adverts?
                      I think it depends where/who you're buying from, when my phone got stolen I wanted to buy a new one and was looking at the adverts and some dude had a Samsung Nexus on it at a pretty ridiculous price and I asked a few questions all of a sudden the ad was taken down as the dude was obviously mad dodgy.

For me it depends on how good a deal you are getting, if I was only making a small saving I would probably just buy it in a store, was thinking about getting a new lens for my camera and was thinking about picking it up 2nd hand as I will hopefully make a considerable saving, never take up photography it's too expensive
                      Last edited by tylerdurden94; 29-06-12, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                        I hear you. Spent all day yesterday preaching that. Actually planning on playing a home game tomorrow night and not drinking! *shudder*
                        I could do a home game without drinking but would need crack or something to replace the boredom with.

Comment

How an intelligent man such as yourself can have anything to do with homoeopathy saddens me.

On the hay fever thing. I historically get a bit hay fevery at the turn of seasons. But this year has been like nothing else. The last 2 months has been the worst I have ever experienced.

The most annoying thing for me is deep ear itching. This has also lead to my doing something I have never come across anyone else doing. I "scratch" my inner ears by compressing air into them with my hand / vibrating them. Doing this makes a squeaking noise that variously fascinates or repulses people.

I was doing it during the interval of a play a couple of weeks ago and the stranger besides me starts cracking up and asking how do I do that.

I don't know what other people hear when I do it. It sounds like a very pitched squeak to me but then it is in my ear so...

Can anyone else do it? Put your hand over your ear, palm covering the opening. Now start pressing it in and out rapidly at a slight upwards angle and see if it starts squeaking after a few seconds of this.
                          I suffer from inner ear itching also. None of this namby pamby ear squeaking though. Cotton buds dude. Ram that shit .
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Bah, 13/1400 for peanuts.

AA & KK cracked

Comment

edit fuck

Im counting it as my good deed for the day danny even if it was your one he used,

Comment

Interesting, I do like me a good documentary.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                  I suffer from inner ear itching also. None of this namby pamby ear squeaking though. Cotton buds dude. Ram that shit .
                                  Now I am quite the hypocrite saying this as I have hurt my ears by sticking my fingers in and scratching them more times than I can count, but you really shouldn't use cotton buds in your ears.

Read up on it, it's dangerous.

Comment

, never take up photography it's too expensive
                                    My girlfriend would have a serious interest in taking up photography. Her only fear is not been good enough/realising she does not like it after investing X amount into it. How expensive is it ? At the moment she is happy with instagram but she kind of wants to figure out what path to take in life and it is one that she likes.

On another note anyone in the market for a nice car.

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                      Reboot your router. Either something ssl related or certain ports aren't being allowed through.
                                      everything working now again...just think its weird only certain things wouldnt work and of course it was i poker when itm and deep in mtts

Comment

My girlfriend would have a serious interest in taking up photography. Her only fear is not been good enough/realising she does not like it after investing X amount into it. How expensive is it ? At the moment she is happy with instagram but she kind of wants to figure out what path to take in life and it is one that she likes.

http://www.adverts.ie/car/honda/acco...aign=AdCreated
                                        First off let me say down with instagram I fucking hate that thing.

She could do what I did by starting off with a relatively inexpensive camera something like these and fuck about with it for a bit, worst comes to worst and she doesn't take to photography she hasn't spent an arm and a leg to find out.

There is an absolute abundance of help/tutorials online so if she has the patience to follow them it can be a big help, me personally I've been lucky that the likes of UraiseIfold/LaoLao/Hailo are great for picking their brains and especially with the latter two been able to shoot in live environments with them is always going to be good for me.

This dude on YouTube has a bunch of stuff spanning a wide variety of topics from tips & tricks to tutorials and reviews.

http://froknowsphoto.com/qt-3shots/Thats right, you should be able to guess your exposure in three shots or less without using any metering whatsoever. I am...

Comment

First off let me say down with instagram I fucking hate that thing.

She could do what I did by starting off with a relatively inexpensive camera something like these and fuck about with it for a bit, worst comes to worst and she doesn't take to photography she hasn't spent an arm and a leg to find out.

There is an absolute abundance of help/tutorials online so if she has the patience to follow them it can be a big help, me personally I've been lucky that the likes of UraiseIfold/LaoLao/Hailo are great for picking their brains and especially with the latter two been able to shoot in live environments with them is always going to be good for me.

This dude on YouTube has a bunch of stuff spanning a wide variety of topics from tips & tricks to tutorials and reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDI8bdMHYl0
                                          Thanks Danny il pass it on to her.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

got to love the nba, guy drafted number 2, is a small forward by all accounts. stands 6´8 tall

Comment

got to love the nba, guy drafted number 2, is a small forward by all accounts. stands 6´8 tall
                                              small forward is a position, good sir.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Thanks Danny il pass it on to her.
                                                If you have only more questions/queries just me a shout.

Comment

Now I am quite the hypocrite saying this as I have hurt my ears by sticking my fingers in and scratching them more times than I can count, but you really shouldn't use cotton buds in your ears.

Brother burst his ear drum as a kid, so I was told.
                                                  Yea, you aren't meant to stick things in your ears. Wax will come out.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yes agreed, my friend burst his eardrum doing it. He had however developed a habit of doing it in the shower and forgot to take it out. Then banging it on the door jamb. Ouch.

I think it's the element of danger that makes it so enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                      Brother burst his ear drum as a kid, so I was told.
                                                      Yea, you aren't meant to stick things in your ears. Wax will come out.
                                                      Also found a small insect once.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                        small forward is a position, good sir.
                                                        i know

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          Also found a small insect once.
                                                          I'll be sure to bring my Rulez of the Road book along for you at the pokers if you find a dog sitter.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

gotta hurt

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                              I'll be sure to bring my Rulez of the Road book along for you at the pokers if you find a dog sitter.
                                                              What do I need rules of the road for? Doubt I'll be at it now tbh.

Comment

Ipads and photography.... You have some expensive times ahead....
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Spotted in Donegal today

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                    gotta hurt

SPOILER
                                                                    Class photo, the fella in black couldn't care less and it looks like the little girl is trying to catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                      Ipads and photography.... You have some expensive times ahead....
                                                                      See below

Anyone agree that giving 15k as a top up but 10k as a rebuy in a game where you can have either a rebuy or top up is a little retarded.
                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                        Million dollar buy-in No Limit Holdem game @ariapoker at $2k/$4kblinds with $8k straddle and theres a list long enough to start 2nd game.
                                                                        I wonder what the rake is?
                                                                        Could it be an ante game and they take an ante each hand, ($200ish?)

Did you take your chance with El Presidentes daughter in a state of inebriation?

Im off to Tramore to slowroll Finkle.
                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Anyone agree that giving 15k as a top up but 10k as a rebuy in a game where you can have either a rebuy or top up is a little retarded.
                                                                          You just have to look who is running it.

I was told the rebuy was available when you want it, not only if you are bust.
                                                                          Obv the play here is to blind out and take your top up. Shit game strategy wise.

Gtd you will have people busting first level, stating 'I was trying to get a stack going'
                                                                          Yes, because 200BB is clearly too shallow for play.
                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                            You just have to look who is running it.

I was told the rebuy was available when you want it, not only if you are bust.
                                                                            Obv the play here is to blind out and take your top up. Shit game strategy wise.

Gtd you will have people busting first level, stating 'I was trying to get a stack going'
                                                                            Yes, because 200BB is clearly too shallow for play.
                                                                            Ive said it to Kelly on facebook i wonder if he will respond. Ive decided im not going even with a free top up and rebuy. Just despise live poker especially on a nice sunday when i have a lot better to be doing.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Fed 1 set to nil down

Comment

episode 2 of "how to get your girlfriend into gaming" Had a great laugh making this one - all the commentary done live and edited as best as I could. DO the usual Youtube stuff please

Last edited by 6starpool; 29-06-12, 18:09.

Comment

can some embed that please ^^^^ dunno what Im doing wrong

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                    Fed 1 set to nil down
                                                                                    yer man thinks he's Rosol

Comment

super point

Comment

can anyone send me 10 euros on boyles? can ship on ppp, stars or cake (if they do transfers)

Comment

can some embed that please ^^^^ dunno what Im doing wrong
                                                                                          For some reason it was https instead of http, so I just removed the s and hey presto.

Comment

Fed doesn't look like he is hitting the ball great

Haven't seen him play this bad in ages, lucky your man isn't halfway decent or match could be dead
                                                                                            Last edited by ghostface; 29-06-12, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              For some reason it was https instead of http, so I just removed the s and hey presto.
                                                                                              much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                anyone have any idea how to get food colouring out of a dogs fur ? my gf dyed my dog green for the euros and now she cant get it to come and is giving him a bath on a daily basis lol

The dog looks great lol. What is it? looks small.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                Do Apple purposely make the cables for chargers ultra flimsey so they'll invariably last 3 month tops?
                                                                                                I have had very little problem with them, but I had taken a new one into work last week and when I was unplugging it the part going into the ipod and the thing came apart.

Comment

Whatever happened to A_ce and the documentary, I see he is chefing (cant spell chef....ing) in Belgium ???
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Bennetau still odds against to win this match...

7/4

Edit - 11/10 now after converting one of the 3 set points.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 29-06-12, 18:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Whatever happened to A_ce
                                                                                                      I was questioning that myself lately. Think he must have deleted me or facebook aswell.
                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Id say he's flat to the mat looking after the kid

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

7/4
                                                                                                          He's playing a decent match but by no means playing great. Fed looks really slow and isn't putting any power into his shots, all very odd. Still decent chance of a comeback here

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

7/4

Edit - 11/10 now after converting one of the 3 set points.
                                                                                                            Murray to scoop the lot?

Comment

Surely this guy is lump job material two sets up at 2.3 with Fed not looking near his best?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                Surely this guy is lump job material two sets up at 2.3 with Fed not looking near his best?

Opr
                                                                                                                Definitely gonna be a French surrender now if Opr is tipping the poor fucker

Comment

Should've kept my mouth shut. Frenchy won't have stamina for 5 sets

Comment

Easy for Fed, gets gifted the 1st game to break

Comment

Definitely gonna be a French surrender now if Opr is tipping the poor fucker
                                                                                                                      And Fed breaks in the first game of the 3rd.

Is that a white flag I see Frenchie?

Comment

Murray to scoop the lot?

Fed will pull it back, have the faith
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          Go on then, give us your prognostication for the outcome. I'm saying no jail time.
                                                                                                                          why do PP never make a book on the good stuff?
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X