This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
    My neighbor just confronted me about clothes missing from her washing line.

SPOILER
    I nearly shit her pants.
    plagiarising this

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Bump, anyone ? would like to put a bet one before hitting the sack.
      yup, Fiji +60 means that New Zealand have to win by more than 60 to make it a "win" for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        My original comment stands, I'm just confused today what with Spanish exchange students
        thats kinda why i said it...lol....nah, she looks older than 15/16 in fairness
        This too shall pass.

Comment

More vids plz Michelle
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Is there a market anywhere for Tiger's next caddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              More vids plz Michelle
              wut is dis?

Comment

Have a friend request from MSN from months back that I just never saw. She bitched me out about it at the Live Game. Time to click confirm?
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                  Have a friend request from MSN from months back that I just never saw. She bitched me out about it at the Live Game. Time to click confirm?
                  I'd get some legal advice on this, it's a huge step in fairness.
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                      Is there a market anywhere for Tiger's next caddy?
                      Doubt it as its a murky market and if there is only for pennies. Tiger being an un-cooperative so and so will likely be non committal and take on someone stating its a non permanent basis even though we all probably know hes going to be the longstay. Like Naseem Hamed still waiting to announce his retirement.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Managed to get a subscription for Spotify. Messing around with it for the last while and it really is the nuts!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                            Will there be anyone running a fantasy PL thingy this year like yee had last season?
                            I'll be kicking off the prem predictions comp again, I'll do the fantasy League aswell if needed no bother.

I'm going to win it this year, after some proper preseason training.

Too early to kick these off, or better now to get as many as possible in?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                Managed to get a subscription for Spotify. Messing around with it for the last while and it really is the nuts!

Opr
                                Lucozade are running a promo for subscriptions, just reminded me of it, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                  I'll be kicking off the prem predictions comp again, I'll do the fantasy League aswell if needed no bother.

I added the new season on the predictions thing as well. I'll add CL when it becomes available, but that won't be until after the group stages draw is made.

Comment

We are performing Aug 1-27 2012 at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, at the Gilded Balloon, hope to see you there! Back to this video: Watch in 720p HD. Get the fr...

Comment

Thinking of having a shot at running a Last Man Standing with some special rules - maybe 3 Lives (Lose 2 lives for a defeat, lose 1 for a draw) and 3 Bullets (firing a bullet at a player after they've made their selection forces them to change, collusion tacitly encouraged). And some way of gaining a life, maybe by binking a win from a botton 4 team.

Might PM you next week after I've fleshed it out to see if you think it'd work.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        Thinking of having a shot at running a Last Man Standing with some special rules - maybe 3 Lives (Lose 2 lives for a defeat, lose 1 for a draw) and 3 Bullets (firing a bullet at a player after they've made their selection forces them to change, collusion tacitly encouraged). And some way of gaining a life, maybe by binking a win from a botton 4 team.

Might PM you next week after I've fleshed it out to see if you think it'd work.
                                        Yeah cool, that sounds like fun, can't get my head around the specifics at the moment but I get the gist., go ahead with it, should be a good few interested, if you want help with it,just let me know.

I suppose no harm in getting the other comps up and running. I'll try and get it sorted tomorrow.
                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 22-07-11, 00:13.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by billstraightener View Post
                                            I had a long island iced tea in prague, and it was literally a pint of spirits. Tasted, well, different
                                            I wouldn't be a big fan of any of them on their own but properly mixed together they are very nice.

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

ST. PATRICKS ATH. V's SHAKHTER KARAGANDY 2-0
                                            3-2 on agg
                                            Through to the next round of Europa yoke!

The lads on the Pats audio commentary are some craic
                                            Mate of mine has done that from time to time.

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                            I thought that wasn't available over here yet?

That was pretty cool, gonna swipe it for FB
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

This is pretty cool...

Listening to a piece by Hauschka can be deceiving: What sounds like an ensemble of musicians and instruments is just one man, performing at one piano. His re...
                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

omg lithuians are so ghey!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Olo that was good, I didn't even notice it was Ted from Scrubs with the mustache untill the Todd showed up

Comment

Sinkhole appears under bed

Guatamala with there crazy underground monsters at it again, imagine if this was a childs bed and they told where was a monster under it... some shock when you went to prove there wasn't

Not sure if this video will embed, but Tortise loses front leg, doctors screw a furniture wheel to his shell.
                                                    Pretty bad ass tortise imo.

direct link if embed fails

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/australia/site/player.swf?vid=25999974&repeat=0&browseCarouselUI= hide"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=25999974&repeat=0&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/australia/site/player.swf?vid=25999974&repeat=0&browseCarouselUI= hide" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=25999974&repeat=0&"></embed></object></div>

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      Olo that was good, I didn't even notice it was Ted from Scrubs with the mustache untill the Todd showed up
                                                      Yeah they were on the Ray D'Arcy show a while back and had a gig in Dublin too. Pretty awesome although it's hard to stop thinking of Ted every time yer man opens his mouth.

Comment

This is 100% Ted's funniest moment,

His reaction to the high five

From episode 108, My Fifteen MinutesRequested by: spenno43

Comment

€50 ticket for JP's games, selling it for €30 and will post it to save hassle, PM if interested, 1st come 1st served
                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Combination of screename and content of OP has me in stitches:

Originally posted by Up the boys 06 winners county finals
                                                            What dye reckon about the mulnabanee boys startin riots with the glenhri estate boys? I reckon the gards will be ****tin to much to go near them, specially nobber tompson mad bastard
                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

lol

Username: Up the boys 06 winners county finals
                                                              Join date: 22/07/2011

He was probably delighted when the username was still availible 5 years later

Comment

Techies, please help.

My Sony Vaio laptop screen went black last night but the power was still on with a movie playing. I tried closing the lid and opening as well as restrting but it stays black. Any ideas?

If it cant be fixed, i guess i'd spend about €800 on a new laptop. All i use it for is web browsing, watching movies as well as hooking it up to the tv to wtach some movies. Any recommendations appreciated.

Comment

cliffs and/or link to why Damo was banned?

Comment

Terribad start to the game from a betting perspective!

Ooops

Following here http://live.planetrugby.com/2011/07/22/4588.shtml
                                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 22-07-11, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      Deserved it for acting like a spanner, is now acting like a baby on Facebook if you miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

ST. PATRICKS ATH. V's SHAKHTER KARAGANDY 2-0
                                                                        3-2 on agg
                                                                        Through to the next round of Europa yoke!

The lads on the Pats audio commentary are some craic
                                                                        Heroin, not crack.
                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

<3 free monies.
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

He's the victim of some FW De Clerk era moderatorship tactics. Click my link below for details of the appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                              Deserved it for acting like a spanner, is now acting like a baby on Facebook if you miss him.
                                                                              yeah I seen him crying on FB so I thought Id ask here

Comment

yeah I seen him crying on FB so I thought Id ask here
                                                                                What time you going to be in Waterford at?

Need to get a picture of you.

Comment

why do you need a picture?

I was hoping to head early enough to avoid the traffic so around lunch time I suppose

Comment

why do you need a picture?

I was hoping to head early enough to avoid the traffic so around lunch time I suppose
                                                                                    Just for a poster the lads want to knock up advertising the slowroll bounty on your head

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      So I confidently predict that RDIII will come in tomorrow and surprise us all by saying that the crisis is over and everything is going to come up hunkydory.
                                                                                      yes, in fact you should all buy houses

this is a band aid, once the markets realise it we'll be back to the same shenanigans

Greece needs about 70% of its debt written off, ourselves and Portugal probably 50%
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just for a poster the lads want to knock up advertising the slowroll bounty on your head
                                                                                        I hope this is a Marty SmythEsque type level

Comment

I hope this is a Marty SmythEsque type level
                                                                                          No its gone to far. There have been people emailing into CS for the last few days enquiring about this so we have to run with it now.

Is it ok if i just take a picture from your Facebook page? It means I can have the flyers printed before I go down.

Comment

Final score
                                                                                            NZ 60 - Fiji 14

Never in doubt (ish)

Comment

just looked at today's Tour de France stage, it finishes at the infamous Alpe d'Huez but the thing that caught my eye was the second big climb of the day - the Galibier

2.5km high

and they went up it yesterday as well

whoever puts the schedule together is some twisted mofo

Comment

Want to get a new phone, don't want another iPhone, what should i get?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                  Final score
                                                                                                  NZ 60 - Fiji 14

Never in doubt (ish)
                                                                                                  Never...I owe you a few beers.

Scary first half score, good thing fiji managed a few scores.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Cheers.
                                                                                                    this

understated yet classy and a snip at the price

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Cheers.
                                                                                                        Girlfriend has Samsung Galaxy S2 i think its called. Its insanely good. Also meant to be better than the iphone 5.

Comment

Cheers.
                                                                                                          Best on the market atm

Dual-core power, beautiful screen - the Galaxy S II is the kind of sequel we like
                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

lol nice photoshop!

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                              Thanks that was what I looking at, will go for that. Cheers.

Comment

not buying it

Comment

Quote from Facebook

Damo @ Ciaran Corbett

You may well own the internet, but you will never own me.
                                                                                                                  Ciaran Corbett @ Damo

If I owned you I'd have you put down
                                                                                                                  Some good reading to be had!!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Never...I owe you a few beers.

Scary first half score, good thing fiji managed a few scores.
                                                                                                                    Most reports say scoreline flattered NZ, and needed two dodgey try decisions to get to the 60point mark anyhoo

Comment

I'm eating a bowl of Lidl frosted flakes... THEY'RRRRRRRRRREEE alright, I guess.......
                                                                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

how much is the slowroll bounty? I'll make up a poster.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X