• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
    50/1
    snappage.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Actually reminds me I might as well post here - I have two tickets for The Jezabels this Saturday night in the Button Factory (I think) but I can't go.

Send me a PM anyone that's interested, think they were only €13 each or something.
      I'm going to this on Saturday, hope the records translate well live. Bit meh about it but suppose will be drinking if its shit

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        What's on in voodoo tonight? Prob just go scalpin in d1 but wonderin if anything close will change my mind
        nevermind i see they havea facebook, d1 it is anyone heading in?
        airport, lol

Comment

50/1
          ill take those odds please
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
            You willing to lay?
            nope been stung too often giving odds

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              snappage.
              There's a queue.

nope been stung too often giving odds
              Fair enough, 49/1 then?
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                I see that both the Heineken Cup and Challenge Cup Finals are scheduled for Dublin in May 2013.
                4 French teams to make the finals next year then is a sure thing

Comment

+1

Comment

Laptop AC charger broke recently. Bought another one, it arrived today but it is a 3 prong one and didn't come with the mains plug. I only have a 2 prong plug one (also I'm not sure if 65w is enough, can't recall why I didn't buy a 90w one).

Any ideas where I can pick up a cheap 3 prong plug for it? Preferably in a brick and mortar Dublin place. I miss my laptop.

Comment

I see that both the Heineken Cup and Challenge Cup Finals are scheduled for Dublin in May 2013.
                      Great news!
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Challenge Cup on the Friday night in the RDS, Heineken Cup on Saturday in the Aviva.
                        same as always! Connacht to make the Amlin final please and thank you rugby Gods.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Laptop AC charger broke recently. Bought another one, it arrived today but it is a 3 prong one and didn't come with the mains plug. I only have a 2 prong plug one (also I'm not sure if 65w is enough, can't recall why I didn't buy a 90w one).

Any ideas where I can pick up a cheap 3 prong plug for it? Preferably in a brick and mortar Dublin place. I miss my laptop.
                          Is it the mains plug or the lead for the mains that is missing?
                          If its the lead you will be looking in a computer repair shop I'd guess, I might have a spare one if you are stuck.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Now he's just a mean old bastard when he plays the blues

SPOILER
                            Close one there
                            Choking in clean underwear
                            Bleeding tongue
                            Eight ball pounding in my lungs
                            Ship to shore
                            I can't see the coastline anymore
                            I shouldn't be here
                            I thought I made that loud and clear
                            But the master of disaster
                            Gets tangled in his telecaster
                            He can't play it any faster
                            When he plays the blues
                            When he had the heart to ask her
                            And every note just shook the plaster
                            Now he's just a mean old bastard
                            When he plays the blues
                            China town
                            Chasing that old dragon down
                            Madam Wong's
                            We play the blues with the curtains drawn
                            Sidewalks of white
                            While the LA sun beat out the night
                            Pounding brain
                            My last transmission down the drain
                            And the master of disaster
                            When he plays the blues
                            When he plays the blues
                            There's a debt I owe
                            I'll never pay before I go
                            So I sing the blues
                            Hand me down my walking shoes
                            You're in my heart
                            Though we may be miles apart
                            There's my point
                            I'll see you in another joint
                            When the master of disaster
                            When he plays the blues
                            When he plays the blues
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

You should grab one in a hardware or electrical store cheap enough too . Less than a 5er. "Cloverleaf" c5/c6 power lead.

The laptop could be rated for both 65w and 90w adapters(Most Dells + HPs are). 65w just means your battery will be slower to charge.

Comment

Seems like good craic alright.
                                Haven't checked her twitter mind.
                                Going by your new Avatar looks like you like the ladies with big boobs.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Some yoke about Facebook/Zuckerberg starting on BBC 2 just now.

Comment

pffffttt..Retro show using the old style Fb layout

Comment

Just read on Twitter a few minutes ago that Ruud Van Nistelrooy has retired from football, quality stat from OptaJoe. Fantastic striker

1 - Just one of Ruud van Nistelrooy's 95 Premier League goals came from outside the penalty area (v Charlton in Nov 2005). Retired.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Just read on Twitter a few minutes ago that Ruud Van Nistelrooy has retired from football, quality stat from OptaJoe. Fantastic striker
                                        OptaJoe is a great follow for random stats.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Instant Karma

Comment

Aaron Sorkins new tv show on HBO.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Subscribe to HBO: http://itsh.bo/10qIqsjHBO presents The Newsroom, an original series from Aaron Sorkin. Connect with The Newsroom Online:Find The Newsroom o...

Subscribe to HBO: http://itsh.bo/10qIqsjHBO presents The Newsroom, an original series from Aaron Sorkin. Connect with The Newsroom Online:Find The Newsroom o...

Comment

Anyone who wants to ship their money to me to keep safe in beautiful Canadian Dollars let us know. 5% charge on all transactions
                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                You should grab one in a hardware or electrical store cheap enough too . Less than a 5er. "Cloverleaf" c5/c6 power lead.

The laptop could be rated for both 65w and 90w adapters(Most Dells + HPs are). 65w just means your battery will be slower to charge.
                                                just the 'kettle lead'?
                                                a universal plug thingy will work too
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Is it the mains plug or the lead for the mains that is missing?
                                                  If its the lead you will be looking in a computer repair shop I'd guess, I might have a spare one if you are stuck.
                                                  The lead with the plastic prong thingy that you wrestle into the AC converter socket. Appreciate the offer thanks but I'll pick one up as per vvv.

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

I never actually use my laptop on battery power anyway so slower charging doesn't affect me.

Now that I know it's called a C5/C6 coupler / cloverleaf / Mickey Mouse connection I can boldly go into an electrical / hardware shop and not have to ask for a thingy which connects to the yoke that has three prongy pringy bits on it.

Cheers

Comment

Challenge Cup on the Friday night in the RDS, Heineken Cup on Saturday in the Aviva.
                                                    hopefully they get more punters through the door in the RDS than they did last weekend, place was dead entirely
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I find the CEO rather hot for some reason

probably more to do with her options than her assets
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                        Anyone who wants to ship their money to me to keep safe in beautiful Canadian Dollars let us know. 5% charge on all transactions
                                                        Store it all in toonies and make a fort
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Screw the low profile carlos!

SOURCE

Comment

Peter Berg is a little crazy.

In this rare (by its style) interview on channel 10, Peter Berg refers to the Israeli-Iranian conflict and humiliates the reporter for shirking the service i...

Comment

What a gobshite Tevez is.

Comment

Silly boy...

Comment

Didn't Fergie say something along the lines that he'd win a title at City over he's dead body(I may be totally wrong)

Comment

Is that Tevez pic real?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      What a gobshite Tevez is.
                                                                      Some fucking neck on him

Comment

Hold!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                          Didn't Fergie say something along the lines that he'd win a title at City over he's dead body(I may be totally wrong)
                                                                          Not about Tevez, he said that City wouldnt be top dogs in his lifetime

Moronic from Tevez alright, but sure thats what he is. It's gonna get far more outrage and attention than it deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            Not about Tevez, he said that City wouldnt be top dogs in his lifetime

Moronic from Tevez alright, but sure thats what he is. It's gonna get far more outrage and attention than it deserves.
                                                                            Ah knew there was something like that , anyway it will keep sky news going for a few days.

Comment

What's the story with setting up a fundraising event here in Ireland? Are there any regulations you have to follow?

Comment

Separated at birth maybe?

Max Silver :

Zuckerberg:
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Rumours that Modric is joining City this summer after he was spotted boarding a yacht with David Platt.

SPOILER

I lol'd anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                    Separated at birth maybe?

Max Silver :

Zuckerberg:
                                                                                    lol thought that was 72 Over in the 1st pic

Comment

The lead with the plastic prong thingy that you wrestle into the AC converter socket. Appreciate the offer thanks but I'll pick one up as per vvv.

I never actually use my laptop on battery power anyway so slower charging doesn't affect me.

Now that I know it's called a C5/C6 coupler / cloverleaf / Mickey Mouse connection I can boldly go into an electrical / hardware shop and not have to ask for a thingy which connects to the yoke that has three prongy pringy bits on it.

Cheers
                                                                                      I have a C5 for sale on adverts. Special price for you, €50.

Comment

Following the most dramatic last day of a Premier League to date, Kenny Dalglish calls his old friend Sir Alex Ferguson to try and cheer him up. By Terry Fah...
                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

what type of laptop, and by 2 prong you mean where the connector that goes into the power brick itself?
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

and if it's with 3 pins in a shamrock or is it a dell with 3 pins in a row?

I can probably get you the cable for free.

Comment

I have a C5 for sale on adverts. Special price for you, €50.
                                                                                              Throw in the Peruvian hat and you have a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                What's the story with setting up a fundraising event here in Ireland? Are there any regulations you have to follow?

Comment

Lakers and Thunder series starts tonight Hopefully get some great games out of it.

Opr

Comment

Tevez is as thick as pig shit. He probably didn't even know what the sign he was holding up said.

Comment

Ship the Ulster Bank refunding the €300 I 'attempted' to withdraw from an atm last Friday week. Didn't notice I was short the cash untill about 10 hours later, and at that stage was about 50:50 as to whether I'd left it in the machine, or missed my wallet and dropped it on the ground.

It's like free money
                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Throw in the Peruvian hat and you have a deal.
                                                                                                        Done. Will throw in postage for free too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          what type of laptop, and by 2 prong you mean where the connector that goes into the power brick itself?

This jobbie:

I'll pick one up tomorrow. I'll support Peats and buy one for €8. I always thought they were robbing b@stards with their prices, but there was talk that they were doing the decent thing by staff with their going into administration early. Better than buying one for 1 cent on Amazon.

Cheers for the help and offers folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                            So no more Nesta, Inzagi, Del Piero and Van Nistelrooy anymore.

End of an era.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                            Blockage noted.
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                              Tevez is as thick as pig shit. He probably didn't even know what the sign he was holding up said.
                                                                                                              Bit of a coincidence in that case.

What is this shit? You owe me 50 quid now. You get a free Peruvian hat though.

Comment

This jobbie:

I'll pick one up tomorrow. I'll support Peats and buy one for €8. I always thought they were robbing b@stards with their prices, but there was talk that they were doing the decent thing by staff with their going into administration early. Better than buying one for 1 cent on Amazon.

Cheers for the help and offers folks.
                                                                                                                I have those. you can have it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Ship the Ulster Bank refunding the €300 I 'attempted' to withdraw from an atm last Friday week. Didn't notice I was short the cash untill about 10 hours later, and at that stage was about 50:50 as to whether I'd left it in the machine, or missed my wallet and dropped it on the ground.

It's like free money
                                                                                                                  Is that like the thing that happened to my better half? where he withdrew and the money didnt come out but it was missing from the account.

My 250 went back to my account 1 week later
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    hopefully they get more punters through the door in the RDS than they did last weekend, place was dead entirely
                                                                                                                    What did you expect? Are u heading to Twickers?
                                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I have those. you can have it for free.
                                                                                                                      Now you have not only Rigger but Peats to worry about.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm saving my one time BBV donation for a kidney.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        Is that like the thing that happened to my better half? where he withdrew and the money didnt come out but it was missing from the account.

My 250 went back to my account 1 week later
                                                                                                                        No. In my case I think the money came out, and I somehow neglected to take it. Funnily enough it was on the same day you posted about Colms bad luck.
                                                                                                                        I was literally reading your post about it about an hour after I'd fucked up without even realising it
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                          No. In my case I think the money came out, and I somehow neglected to take it. Funnily enough it was on the same day you posted about Colms bad luck.
                                                                                                                          I was literally reading your post about it about an hour after I'd fucked up without even realising it
                                                                                                                          LOL ya feckin eejit!!!

funnily enough my cousin did the same as you, withdrew 200 , took her card and walked away leaving the cash hanging out from the machine, obv it was gone when she ran back, she never got it!

did someone take your cash or did the machine take it back in?
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X