Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost money up in Port Laoise there,I'd say it was near Egans.If anyone finds it would they post it down to me please.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      What was you talking Valium for btw? I popped one last night and usually one weekly when having trouble sleeping. Usually knocks me out within 30mins.
      my friend had some, I had a huge argument with chanel and my friend told me chill out and pop one of these lol

So I took it that night just to see what it was like, ffs I couldn't lift the glass of wine, i was wrecked, my legs ,arms etc were heavy, first time in a long time that I could only manage 2 glasses and went to bed and slept like a baby.

But nah not for me, no high off it as such, just made me tired. wont be trying it again!

took it at 8pm, in bed by 12.30
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
        I lost money up in Port Laoise there,I'd say it was near Egans.If anyone finds it would they post it down to me please.
        Address?
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
          my friend had some, I had a huge argument with chanel and my friend told me chill out and pop one of these lol

So I took it that night just to see what it was like, ffs I couldn't lift the glass of wine, i was wrecked, my legs ,arms etc were heavy, first time in a long time that I could only manage 2 glasses and went to bed and slept like a baby.

But nah not for me, no high off it as such, just made me tired. wont be trying it again!

took it at 8pm, in bed by 12.30
          Your friend sounds like a header.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Address?
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
              Your friend sounds like a header.
              nope quite the opposite, very stressed out mum of 3 little girls, hubby big into politics trying to get into the dail, the women never ever stops. she is stuck in every club with the kids.

dunno how the fuck she does it!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

[QUOTE=ghostface ste;511843]Think Maclin fight is up next for the non females in the building

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/1...w-macklin.html[/
                Whoops that was earlier.
                Last edited by blaaaaaaah; 18-03-12, 03:42.
                Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Originally posted by blaaaaaaah View Post
                  Will this link work for the hatton v brook fite mate?
                  It probably would have 5 hours ago.

Comment

nope quite the opposite, very stressed out mum of 3 little girls, hubby big into politics trying to get into the dail, the women never ever stops. she is stuck in every club with the kids.

dunno how the fuck she does it!
                    As I said.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Scarlet johannsen on saturday night live. not sure about the short curly hair

Comment

Address?
                        10 The Quantia Pipes,
                        Fimps.

Comment

really starting to do my f*cking nut in here

last few nights grinding MTTs, i have been min cash king, get into money then lose a flip for big stack arrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh 7/7 flips i have lost now, please turn please

Comment

Go Go Go.

schumi one time please

Comment

Ugh, stupid o clock, good start to the F1 though !!
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                Go Go Go.

schumi one time please
                                And out ! FFS
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  And out ! FFS
                                  fuck that, might as well go to bed now

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                    fuck that, might as well go to bed now
                                    Button and hamilton to clash and we have a race !
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

LOL, Kimi, whats a blue flag for ?

Button engine blow please.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

SC will tighten them all up.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

My lovely gaf for the week, no expense being spared obviously.

Porch view, usually about 50 workers in the rice fields

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Holy f*ck. Might be the most excited I've ever been by a movie coming out.

Prometheus Full Trailer in 1080p HDA Film by Ridley Scott▸ More at https://www.facebook.com/Prometheus6812-Even more at http://www.PrometheusForum.nethttp://...

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                              But I always treat myself for Mother's Day - Its the one and only time I spend the monthly children's allowance on ME not the kids/house/school stuff.
                                              Erm, I don't see why this is ok?
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ugh, meant to have 2 matches today but woke up with the most disgusting hangover ever after going to sleep after the F1

Need to make decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  Kidney lol
                                                  Worth waiting for, would read again.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                    Erm, I don't see why this is ok?
                                                    Yeah, 'mickey money' should always be spent on booze and cigarettes.
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                      Ugh, meant to have 2 matches today but woke up with the most disgusting hangover ever after going to sleep after the F1

Need to make decisions...
                                                      [x] Frightened of being Bubbleking's bitch!
                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

where did that stars sexy flop come from
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                          Ah now... the day hasn't started officially yet! Give Col and the girls time to surprise you xxx

But I always treat myself for Mother's Day - Its the one and only time I spend the monthly children't allowance on ME not the kids/house/school stuff. Got some really hot underwear today and a bottle of sparkling wine...

My oldest friend (son's godfather) is cooking dinner tomorrow and told me I'm to come over for 3; at first I replied "you know its Mother's Day? You not taking your wife/mother of your boys out?" his reply "I'm cooking a meal for her, you and my mum... 3 of the greatest mothers in my life... please come over!" bless him!

Happy Mother's Day my friend - you don't need cards or presents to feel good! You know you are doing a great job!
                                                          [insert pics here] ?

Comment

where did that stars sexy flop come from
                                                            New improvement, I likes it

Comment

hmm, who did I say hello to in Kehoes on Friday evening? fairly sure it was someone off here.
                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                [x] Frightened of being Bubbleking's bitch!
                                                                Would have been funny if I was reffering to the admirals game. Was never playing that today hence me telling Tony I wouldnt be playing last night.

Missing a hurling game and a footy one today. Disaster. Cant move

Comment

From this

To this

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Britta from Community doing a Well on reddit
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      Britta from Community doing a Well on reddit
                                                                      http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...illian_jacobs/
                                                                      I can't read that site too messy.
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Kidney lol
                                                                        seriously

TOL and ROG after 50 minutes

mind blowing

Comment

Is there no IPB league game tonight?

Comment

stan stan hes our boy if he cant do it no one.....will
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Great hungover telly.

The NASA one was on earlier

Comment

Good lord !!

[NSFW="amazon woman"][/NSFW]
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

seriously

TOL and ROG after 50 minutes

mind blowing
                                                                                  Im really glad you're not dead.
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    Good lord !!

[NSFW="amazon woman"][/NSFW]
                                                                                    Would you?

Also, 3,2,1.
                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                      Is there no IPB league game tonight?
                                                                                      10 regged for it already,
                                                                                      Its under tournaments - PPP exclusives - private games.
                                                                                      No idea what the PW is tho, no thread for it yet.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Young(c) on the bench fml

Comment

Check out the big jugs on your wan above Cafe Deli

SPOILER
                                                                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

many here playing the super sat to Irish Open?

been coin flipping all day myself

temptation is strong though

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Villa Bolton postponed on Tuesday.

I run a Last Man Standing competition amongst my mates - €260 pot and its down to the last 5, one of whom picked Villa for this weekends set of fixtures.

Whats my ruling? a) gets put down as a win or b) has to wait until the game is rescheduled even if thats the middle of May.

KITN for me for not anticipating postponed games obviously.

SPOILER
                                                                                              Obviously I'm one of the remaining players, and the one who picked Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                Villa Bolton postponed on Tuesday.

I run a Last Man Standing competition amongst my mates - €260 pot and its down to the last 5, one of whom picked Villa for this weekends set of fixtures.

Whats my ruling? a) gets put down as a win or b) has to wait until the game is rescheduled even if thats the middle of May.

KITN for me for not anticipating postponed games obviously.

SPOILER
                                                                                                Obviously I'm one of the remaining players, and the one who picked Villa.
                                                                                                PP rules - In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection.

Utd scored

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                  PP rules - In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection.

Utd scored
                                                                                                  did evans actually score
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Johnny Evans superstar.

The next Messi.

Comment

Just see I have Evans in FF, happy days

Comment

Zubar must have had money on himself to be first off today, throwing himself into tackles

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          hmm, who did I say hello to in Kehoes on Friday evening? fairly sure it was someone off here.
                                                                                                          Lol,that was me.You were shook enough.

Comment

Wolves have easily the worst defence in the world. I'd actually happily put a wager that my local team would beat them..lol

2-0 United

Comment

Game over.
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Classic united counter, top goal

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Rugby World Cup draw takes place in December with the already qualified 12 teams being ranked in 3 pots depending on their world ranking 1-4, 5-8 and 9-12.
                                                                                                                    Ireland were 7th before yesterdays games.
                                                                                                                    The official site of World Rugby the governing body of Rugby Union with news, tournaments, fixtures, results, world rugby rankings, statistics, video, the Laws of the game, governance and contacts.

Currently there are 5 games scheduled before the ranking cutoff.
                                                                                                                    New Zealand v Ireland 3 times. Ireland v South Africa. Ireland v Argentina. And one more game likely to be scheduled in the Autumn Internationals.

Must be a reasonable danger of us falling into the 9th to 12th ranking slot and being just a third seed in the draw.
                                                                                                                    Anyone (Emmet?) know enough about the maths of the ranking system to know what it would take for us to slip down?

Organising 3 away tests against NZ in an important ranking year possibly not the cleverest move by the IRFU !

Comment

Valencia>>>>>Nani/Young
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Dying.com
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Dying.com
                                                                                                                          Where you the one adding me to that group chat on Facebook? I think after I declined it for the 3rd time might give you an idea to stop adding me.
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X