This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
    Interesting to note, with the results in Europe, that Spain will quite likely be the top ranked league in Europe next year*. Wonder will that even remotely slow down the "best league in the world!!!" stuff from Sky!?

*The ranking difference will, as it has been for ages, be completely negligable ofc and the gap will be nothing more than much of a muchness, but still.
    Literally the best league in the world Graeme!

Comment

Is it normal for teenagers to sleep after school, Chanel comes home from school plonks herself down on the couch and says "jesus I'm so tired" I say " huh are you after working a 12 hour shift or what?"

she stomps off up the stairs , I look in at 6 she is fast asleep, she usually wakes up around 8 and I can hear the rustling of crisp packets coming form the kitchen and then she will normally switch on sky in the play room as she has the magic eye in her room.

anyway I just peeped into her room, she is in a coma wtf is that normal?
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

NSFW but funny

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
          Is it normal for teenagers to sleep after school, Chanel comes home from school plonks herself down on the couch and says "jesus I'm so tired" I say " huh are you after working a 12 hour shift or what?"

she stomps off up the stairs , I look in at 6 she is fast asleep, she usually wakes up around 8 and I can hear the rustling of crisp packets coming form the kitchen and then she will normally switch on sky in the play room as she has the magic eye in her room.

Think I used to do that. Though I've never thought of myself as normal, not even sleightly.

(I apologize for the display and the sepia-like tone of the video. I have no clue why it looks this way and I can't get it to look normal no matter what I t...
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
            Think I used to do that. Though I've never thought of myself as normal, not even sleightly.
            ah thats ok so thought there was something up lol, its not like she was out clubbing or anything the weekend, she hasnt been outside the door, how can a perfectly healthy teenager be so lazy. I was cooking my dads dinner at her age ffs!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Drugs... probably.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                Drugs... probably.
                deffo not, 100%
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Wouldnt worry tbh the days im in college 9-5 im pretty shook come 6 or 7.
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

deffo not, 100%
                    if you look at the info you gave us, comes home sleep for 2 hours then goes on the munchie rumage of the press ? she is def getting high in school

Comment

ah thats ok so thought there was something up lol, its not like she was out clubbing or anything the weekend, she hasnt been outside the door, how can a perfectly healthy teenager be so lazy. I was cooking my dads dinner at her age ffs!
                      From my experience its down to a lack of exercise. I remember when I was in school and the one season I wasn't playing football, I used to come home and just fall unconscious for a few hours. I was baffled as too why I was so tired all the time but as soon as I started playing ball and exercising regularly again it went away.

Not saying this is the case as she could be getting loads of exercise for all I know. Just a thought anyway.

Comment

That's pretty normal, I used to do the same at her age. But I also took an awful lot of drugs in school.
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I'd say either hash or sniffing paint or solvents.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                            if you look at the info you gave us, comes home sleep for 2 hours then goes on the munchie rumage of the press ? she is def getting high in school
                            nah honestly she absolutely hates cigarettes , I know her that well. no hash smoking going on there, not a chance!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                              Grind 20nl = min wage
                              if I could get a roll together id sooner grind MTTs greater EV imo

Comment

sounds like drugs to me msn
                                teens are meant to be moody not sleepy

Comment

nah honestly she absolutely hates cigarettes , I know her that well. no hash smoking going on there, not a chance!
                                  i was joking but you know you dont necessarily have to smoke hash

Comment

could someone check aerlingus site for us i can get the homepage but when i look to book a flight I'm getting no joy

tnx

Comment

BBV change to Chanel sniffs solvents?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                        Need a huge roll to do it properly without any backing. A big night could set ya back a few k without any score. About a 5 grand roll and grind out the 15 and 30 dollar 45s and 180s with some MTTs thrown in.be the best in my opinion
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Drugs or depression. Probably both tbh.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

@BK were you not grinding 180's for a while ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              Ecstasy comedown.
                                              It's Chanel's black tuesday....of a thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                sounds like drugs to me msn
                                                teens are meant to be moody not sleepy
                                                Up all night grinding out the micros
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  Need a huge roll to do it properly without any backing. A big night could set ya back a few k without any score. About a 5 grand roll and grind out the 15 and 30 dollar 45s and 180s with some MTTs thrown in.be the best in my opinion
                                                  You would have to be horrendous to lose a few k grinding <$50 mtts. Easily could go on a few k downswing over a couple of weeks but couldnt imagine doing it in a night.

Comment

I hated cigarettes when I started smoking weed aswell Michelle, just saying.
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                      You would have to be horrendous to lose a few k grinding <$50 mtts. Easily could go on a few k downswing over a couple of weeks but couldnt imagine doing it in a night.
                                                      If you bricked a full Sunday schedule you'd lose a couple of k?
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                        You'd need a much bigger roll for that than grinding micro cash.

Comment

lol lads honestly she aint doing drugs, I drop her to school, they are more or less locked in till 4 and i collect her, If she was on something , trust me I would know as I have done the whole lot as ye know!

She does no exercise whatsoever, I drive her everywhere more fool me! we have a very good relationship chat wise.
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

• Kids/young people need more sleep.
                                                            • Some people need more sleep than others.
                                                            • You also need extra sleep if you are growing/in a growth spurt.

I used to get awful hassle from my family for sleeping amounts and at times they thought I shouldn't be. It's generally ignorant.

If someone is tired, let them sleep.

I say " huh are you after working a 12 hour shift or what?"
                                                            School/college/a 'boring' office job can all be draining, not just manual labour or hour after hour of housework or whatever you may consider to be 'worthy' of making one tired. Don't use the fact that they are tired to try to push the point that you are hard working and are feeling under appreciated.

Generally speaking, if someone is tired - let them sleep, it can be an indicator of depression (but there will be many others in conjunction) but often it is just an indicator that they are fucking tired.

Is she sleeping at night?
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

I used to get awful hassle from my family for sleeping amounts and at times they thought I shouldn't be. It's generally ignorant.

School/college/a 'boring' office job can all be draining, not just manual labour or hour after hour of housework or whatever you may consider to be 'worthy' of making one tired. Don't use the fact that they are tired to try to push the point that you are hard working and are feeling under appreciated.

Generally speaking, if someone is tired - let them sleep, it can be an indicator of depression (but there will be many others in conjunction) but often it is just an indicator that they are fucking tired.

Last edited by MegaSin; 08-03-12, 23:28.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

lol lads honestly she aint doing drugs, I drop her to school, they are more or less locked in till 4 and i collect her, If she was on something , trust me I would know as I have done the whole lot as ye know!

She does no exercise whatsoever, I drive her everywhere more fool me! we have a very good relationship chat wise.
                                                                  This can have more implications than just sleeping more in the evenings. Apart from the obvious health implications it can affect her school work too. Again, I noticed that my results dropped badly when I was doing no exercise. It definitely has an effect.

Comment

nah just kidding, confirmed drugs.

Comment

great answer thanks, she is not depressed AFAIK, she is a moody bitch at the best of times, she is in a great relationship with the boyfriend for over a year, I treated her to highlights for the hair last week ( and left myself with fuck all) to keep her happy!

She is allowed have a few drinks and I am proud of her in that department as Im starting to notice she is not drinking as much and comes home giving out about so and so and how they looked ridiculous falling around the place , etc. actually she went our 2 weeks ago and I asked her how much money she wanted and she says " 15 euro" wtf lol tenner for night club and five for taxi home! She had a few drinks here before she went.

I probably have her turned off drink
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                        Late work Thursdays = just about only opportunity to have a few beers in pub.

Anyways, for some reason pub has a beer called Blue Moon on tap; comes with its own glass emblazoned with slogan of 'spiced with perfect combination of orange peel and coriander'.

Surely that's got to be extreme micro-marketing to the flavour-sensitive audience?
                                                                        They'd be standard flavouring elements of the traditional Belgium wit-bier. Blue Moon is a pretty good effort at copying Hoegaarden actually.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                          @BK were you not grinding 180's for a while ?
                                                                          yeah think i ran @ around 30% roi

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                          You'd need a much bigger roll for that than grinding micro cash.
                                                                          I know that

Comment

Perhaps she is having trouble sleeping at night which leads to the tiredness during the evenings.

Anyhow maybe the lads are right and some exercise would help, I hear Foxy boxing is all the rage at the minute.

Comment

Sad as it is to say this, maintaining 3ptbb+ isn't a cakewalk at 20nl these days. So if you could manage that 8 tabling that's 600 hand per hour times €1.20 per 100, you'd be better begging on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                Late work Thursdays = just about only opportunity to have a few beers in pub.

Anyways, for some reason pub has a beer called Blue Moon on tap; comes with its own glass emblazoned with slogan of 'spiced with perfect combination of orange peel and coriander'.

Surely that's got to be extreme micro-marketing to the flavour-sensitive audience?
                                                                                I had it in New York and quite alot of the pubs over there seemed to have it, so it's not a micro brewery.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                  Sad as it is to say this, maintaining 3ptbb+ isn't a cakewalk at 20nl these days. So if you could manage that 8 tabling that's 600 hand per hour times €1.20 per 100, you'd be better begging on the street.
                                                                                  Multitask.

Comment

Perhaps she is having trouble sleeping at night which leads to the tiredness during the evenings.

Anyhow maybe the lads are right and some exercise would help, I hear Foxy boxing is all the rage at the minute.
                                                                                    is it any wonder she having trouble sleeping at night when she is asleep all evening lol

funny all my giving out about exams and studying, when she is not asleep she actually has her head stuck in a book. Which I am truly shocked, it has happened literately over night, weird!

Mind you i printed off 10 cvs , popped them into nice plastic covers and told her get her ass up town and drop them into a few places, they are still on top of the bread bin .......sigh, Im gonna do it myself the weekend. Every feckin shop I go into I ask have they anything for a teenager, her words " Mam there are no jobs, why bother"
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

sounds to me MSN that the-rigger is her dealer
                                                                                      48

Comment

I probably have her turned off drink
                                                                                        See prob seen that Sexy and you know it video on your facebook and decide to become a pioneer.

non-conventional parenting FTW

Comment

If you bricked a full Sunday schedule you'd lose a couple of k?
                                                                                          Yeah if you play a full schedule of including all the 50's. 109's, and 215's. I guess it depends how much volume you play. Like if you had an average buy in of $33 dollars you would need to brick 30 in a row to be down a k, alot more than that for a few k. Not too many guys putting in much more than 50 mtts a day. Its just hard to do the volume that will give you a few k swing if you have are playing $22, $11, $33 etc

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                            I'd say either hash or sniffing paint or solvents.
                                                                                            Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            Up all night grinding out the micros
                                                                                            nah just kidding, confirmed drugs.

BBV,home of great parenting advice since 2010.

Lol.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                              See prob seen that Sexy and you know it video on your facebook and decide to become a pioneer.

non-conventional parenting FTW
                                                                                              she blocked me on FB! she says mothers and daughters should not be friends on FB. I found her on Twitter and passed a comment , well by jaysus she was like a demon and called me a stalker lol

I was dancing around the kitchen one night with my friend caroline, had the music up loud and she comes down the stairs and says " Mam you actually are not normal, that is just not right"
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

4 days 13 hours 46 minutes to go.
                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Project X is brilliantly ridiculous. Also an absolute feast of attractive girls (right word in this case).

Also, for people who play Fifa online - when I play Head to Head season matches I'm always the away team without exception. Is this just the way it is or can I change the setting?
                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

i would actually say myself you couldnt ask for a better mam, Im modern up there with the changing times, she can talk to me about absolutely anything. Mind you on more than one occasion she has actually nearly spat out the dinner re: my pep talks!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

is it any wonder she having trouble sleeping at night when she is asleep all evening lol

funny all my giving out about exams and studying, when she is not asleep she actually has her head stuck in a book. Which I am truly shocked, it has happened literately over night, weird!

Mind you i printed off 10 cvs , popped them into nice plastic covers and told her get her ass up town and drop them into a few places, they are still on top of the bread bin .......sigh, Im gonna do it myself the weekend. Every feckin shop I go into I ask have they anything for a teenager, her words " Mam there are no jobs, why bother"
                                                                                                      She's right! But you could bring work to her, and she does enjoy lieing down. She could start her own little business called Chanel hopping!
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

whats wrong with doing the odd drug she'll be grand

Comment

she blocked me on FB! she says mothers and daughters should not be friends on FB. I found her on Twitter and passed a comment , well by jaysus she was like a demon and called me a stalker lol
                                                                                                          You tweeted a person living in your house about blocking you on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                            4 days 13 hours 46 minutes to go.

Im also distinctly looking forward to the Tallo Ho Stud EBF Maiden though

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                              You tweeted a person living in your house about blocking you on facebook.
                                                                                                              oh ok no she blocked ages ago when she first joined facebook, I found her on twitter a few weeks ago and commented on a tweet she made!
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

It's the other way round if anything. People want to sleep when they are tired but if you could choose when to be tired, no one would want to be tired as soon as they get home from a long day, you want to enjoy your downtime.

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                Project X is brilliantly ridiculous. Also an absolute feast of attractive girls (right word in this case).
                                                                                                                Thought the 3 main actors were a bit of a let down, especially the jewish kid.

They should have had the inspiration for it in the movie!
                                                                                                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

^ Hero.

"I have, everyone has, they love it."

Comment

I did a lot of exercise as a teenager (to put it very mildly), slept okay at night and still was huge on napping when I got home from school - particularly in fifth and sixth year. Would be common to come home, pass out on the couch for a couple of hours - then get up to go training. Dinner after training, homework until half eleven / twelve, then off to bed to do it all over again.

The Rigger is more or less on the money. If a nap isn't going to inhibit you from doing what you need to do knock yourself out I say. It's a choice. If it's eating up time required to function it becomes a different story obviously.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

It's the other way round if anything. People want to sleep when they are tired but if you could choose when to be tired, no one would want to be tired as soon as they get home from a long day, you want to enjoy your downtime.

Thought the 3 main actors were a bit of a let down, especially the jewish kid.

They should have had the inspiration for it in the movie!
                                                                                                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

^ Hero.

"I have, everyone has, they love it."

think that fella in clip is high stakes player deldar182

parties like a hero plays like a supernit

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
                                                                                                                      think that fella in clip is high stakes player deldar182

parties like a hero plays like a supernit
                                                                                                                      Googles suggests that someone called David Eldar is 'Deldar182'

Comment

Googles suggests that someone called David Eldar is 'Deldar182'
                                                                                                                        hmmmm could be wrong never googled it just presumed when i heard it it was correct

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X