This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
    Can you throw up links you downloaded this from if rapidshare. Cheers man. Wanted to check this out for a while.
    Torrent off piratebay man, Danny may be able to sort a rapdshare link if he's in a good mood

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
      Chael Sonnen
      The man is a genius in terms of promotion. And the only one who has been clsoe to beating Silva.

I actually think all this trash talk might get to silva and he'll make a mistake. Silva is still the better fighter, but I'd love a Chael win.

Comment

Cured my live runbad by stacking all my chips face up again. That experiment with stacking them face down was a massive mistake.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
          Hero seat 1. Villian called light a few times and had doubled through him with KK v Q9 on Q high flop. Could I have did anything different???
          Flat the flop with these stacks IMO. One pair hands aren't too strong in a 5 way pot, even if it's an overpair.

You'll get better feedback by using the tournament theory section and a hand converter, hurts the eyes reading the raw HH(I stopped reading it tbh after your rr otf).

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
            The man is a genius in terms of promotion. And the only one who has been clsoe to beating Silva.

I actually think all this trash talk might get to silva and he'll make a mistake. Silva is still the better fighter, but I'd love a Chael win.
            Don't know if you've seen it, watched a good doc the other day Anderson Silva - Like Water, all about the lead up to the Sonnen fight. Was pretty clear he was injured prior to the fight, idn't play it up much in the doc but the week of the fight he was not in good shape. I'd be pretty confident 100% Silva will deal with Sonnen.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              Don't know if you've seen it, watched a good doc the other day Anderson Silva - Like Water, all about the lead up to the Sonnen fight. Was pretty clear he was injured prior to the fight, idn't play it up much in the doc but the week of the fight he was not in good shape. I'd be pretty confident 100% Silva will deal with Sonnen.
              Yeah, I heard about that. Haven't seen it yet.
              I'd be pretty sure a 100% Silva beats him too. I think he knows it that, same goes for everyone at MW. I think his only shot is if Silva tries to hard and makes a mistake and spends 3 rounds on his back. Suppose he needs 3 mistakes so.

It'll be interesting to see the betting line.

Have you heard the latest at LW.
              Frankie got his rematch

Comment

There are two fish discussing a hand at a table. The hand is too boring to relate, but one guy got lucky on the river and wins a big pot after the other guy slowplayed his hand. The guy who won the hand then asks what the loser had, and he says KK. For some reason I go back and check the hand history, no you didn't have KK buddy, you called his river raise with third pair. Can't believe neither of them even know you can check mucked hands.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  Tempted to repost Hurricane's weekend post saying Van persie is the best player on the planet this season and that Messi would have a lesser affect at Arsenal than Van P has.
                  The second part might be true. Arsenal don't need a fast speedy winger, and they already have an incredible striker.

Messi is playing in a generally weaker league, with a far far better team. Van Persies accomplishments are all the more incredible because he is not playing for a great team. See how well Messi does at Argentina.

No doubt that Messi is the better footballer, but it's probably closer than you think; and the players have so little in common as to make a direct comparison very difficult.

Imagine Barcelona with Van Persie up front!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    I thought it would be disallowed as well, but the sky commentator said it is allowed now, but it wouldn't have been years ago. He didn't say when the rule changed though unfortunately. Not something that happens often enough to even have a frame of reference though for me.
                    Yeah a goal like this was famously allowed to stand in a world cup match despite it technically not being a goal. I heard somewhere recently they changed the law. Weird law to have so much debate about, I mean it really makes no difference.

Comment

Inventor looking for two other inventors

"I do not go in for inventions like "the handbrake on the wheelbarrow" or "the baseball cap with soda cans and straws", I don’t create things to be put on a table for someone to say wow look at that invention, no I make mine to blend in with everything else that is new to the market, and not stand out"

Comment

That first silva sonnen fight is one of my more painful gambling memories, went against everyone's advice and lumped on sonnen, dominates the entire fight then gives up a position with seconds to go, so ill.

Would love to see Chanel win line is 3.3, will probably drift out a bit further on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                          Would love to see Chanel win line is 3.3, will probably drift out a bit further on fight night.
                          That puts Silva at about 1.4
                          I'd be taking Silva at that price

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                            That puts Silva at about 1.4
                            I'd be taking Silva at that price
                            Yeah I think sonnen has aged worse than silva as well but still hope it lives up to first fight.

Comment

Started Breaking Bad tonight, on third episode, I hear this will tilt people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                Appropriate, if slightly obscure pic!

Don't drop it!
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Starting 'The Pacific' only now, after having it on my HD for about 2 years lol,
                                  really hope its as good as Band of Brothers.
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                    Starting 'The Pacific' only now, after having it on my HD for about 2 years lol,
                                    imho no it isn't but still a good watch and may revisit now you mention it. A bit like my poker night , satisfactory but had potential to be very good

Comment

its not, still good though

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                        imho no it isn't but still a good watch and may revisit now you mention it. A bit like my poker night , satisfactory but had potential to be very good
                                        Its already better than Generation Kill tbf.
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

as good as messi was tonight neymar was as equally spectacular with a hattrick, one from peno spot, one from a run started in his own half and the other from the halfway line

http://youtu.be/DHLCBfHFhiY

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                            as good as messi was tonight neymar was as equally spectacular with a hattrick, one from peno spot, one from a run started in his own half and the other from the halfway line

http://youtu.be/DHLCBfHFhiY
                                            Baffles me as to how he is still in South America, maybe to ensure his place in the Brazil team for the World Cup?

Also, Boca - Fluminense was pretty good, altho Flum is turning out to be a retirement home for washed up superstars.
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Baffles me as to how he is still in South America, maybe to ensure his place in the Brazil team for the World Cup?

Also, Boca - Fluminense was pretty good, altho Flum is turning out to be a retirement home for washed up superstars.
                                              thats pretty much it, akso a few backhanders I imagine, the kid is scary good as is ganso when on form, both would slot into any team in europe.

Comment

Oh and Peyton Manning really is the classiest athlete in the world, look at his goodbye speech to the colts here http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

Comment

I loved band of brothers, I absolutely hated the Pacific, lost interest half way through the series which is odd for me, I have a soft spot for war films/series.

Comment

I missed this save somehow - absolutely incredible

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

had one hrs sleep, woke up to dogs 'crying' to discover one of them had diarrhea all over kitchen and herself

place is stinking and smell drifting through house

wife trying to get kids ready for school as they complain about smell

have retired outside for a smoke for 10 mins before i re-enter

still have smell in my nostrils

FML

Comment

Learn some useful English phrases,the Japanese way.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Asians have to be aliens. Maybe we are the aliens, either way we aren't the same species.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                            I missed this save somehow - absolutely incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L90kyJTqN3s
                                                            Good save but my first impression was why didn't he just save it with his left hand instead of possibly showboating a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                              Good save but my first impression was why didn't he just save it with his left hand instead of possibly showboating a bit.
                                                              Because it is a million times more difficult to save it with his left hand. Try it

Comment

So I hear Paul McGrath is a racist now. Fairly comical seeing Glenn Johnson dropping the r bomb on a brother. Cringeworthy interview in the daily mail it must be said.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                  Very disrespectful of you to post here as opposed to the thread itself imo.Looks like you're telling tales out of school instead of giving a respected poster your informed opinion.
                                                                  Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Indeed. Wtf Tom?
                                                                  Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                  Gordon didn't ask the opinion of the bbv and went to the trouble of creating a thread.I respect the opinions of those who refute the fad diets etc but Tom is out of line linking the thread in the bbv as if saying look at this moron.
                                                                  Far removed from his go at Satnav where she committed to the bbv but if he has something to say in this case at least give the poster the respect of posting in the thread he created.
                                                                  Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  Tom is very anti-fad diet. As in anything that isnt eat healthy and go to the gym is considered a fad diet
                                                                  On a one to a ten scale of stupid diets, Lipotrim is probably an eight. It’s actually really dangerous in the way that it is sold to practically anyone who can go the a chemist to get it. VLCD’s are generally used under the strict supervision of doctors and nutritionists on extremely obese people. It’s really frustrating with the wealth of information and good advice readily available that people who simply are fat, but not dangerously so, are still so weak and lazy that they resort to Lipotrim.

Using Liptotrim, you’ll drop lb’s quite quickly. That’s simply because it’s only 400kcal per day. That’s against a normal intake of roughly 2000kcals. A drop of 80%!!!

Weight loss will initially come from water loss, then muscle and finally fat (if you last long enough). You’ll be extremely fatigued, weak as a kitten, mentally weak/tired (Dieting in general tends to lower serotonin in the brain and this can cause depression in susceptible people) and oh ketosis makes you smell. When your body goes into starvation mode, it burns everything else before touching fat reserves.

When, you come off the Lipotrim, your body will still be in starvation mode and will restore fat reserves first. As an overall percentage, your body fat could go up.

Bubbleking is right, I am anti fad diet but I am also anti stupidity. It takes a lot of work and a lot of bad decisions to become fat. You don’t get to +100kg overnight. Getting back down to 80kg or 90kg or whatever you desire takes work. Work on your diet, and work on your fitness. Dieting makes your body a smaller version of what it already is, but diet combined with exercise will actually change the shape of your body. It takes times and commitment. Your physique is a by-product of your lifestyle.

Sirtoyou/Kevirl. Why didn’t I post in his personal log? I didn’t comment in the thread because the guy has already made up his mind. That’s his right. You know what, maybe I was wrong to post here but I don’t think it was disrespectful nor was it 'telling tales'. Anyway, I won’t comment on people diet/exercise plans again.
                                                                  Last edited by TomD; 08-03-12, 09:45.

Comment

Black, foreign and not many people have ever heard of him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Joesph Kony in the Arsenal 1st team next season

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

Sirtoyou/Kevirl. Why didn’t I post in his personal log? I didn’t comment in the thread because the guy has already made up his mind. That’s his right. You know what, maybe I was wrong to post here but I don’t think it was disrespectful nor was it 'telling tales'. Anyway, I won’t comment on people diet/exercise plans again.
                                                                      You should really C+P that into the thread, it never hurts to challenge people's opinions and increase discussion and education. it's wasted in here, the guy can ignore it or challenge your findings, discussion and debate is always better than not IMO.

Comment

Can someone tell me the stack size for the Emporium 100 game tonight?

I like playing there but I found out last week the structure in the fitz is far better on a thursday. 5k + 5k stack and 25min levels after the break. They have antes too which is good.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

I like playing there but I found out last week the structure in the fitz is far better on a thursday. 5k + 5k stack and 25min levels after the break. They have antes too which is good.
                                                                            100 game tonight. 4 plus 4 double chance with 1k early bird. 25 min blinds and antes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                              Repetitive, copy-and-paste merchant and treats sickipedia as a news source.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hurricane Fly post the same dumb joke someone posted yesterday
                                                                              This message is hidden because Hurricane Fly is on your ignore list.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Goodbye occupy Dame Street Hippies.

Glad that the emo's will be getting their space back after so long.

It was all becoming quite pathetic tho with only half a dozen lunatics left sticking it to the man and completely oblivious to the fact that nobody has given a shit for the last 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                  Goodbye occupy Dame Street Hippies.

Glad that the emo's will be getting their space back after so long.

It was all becoming quite pathetic tho with only half a dozen lunatics left sticking it to the man and completely oblivious to the fact that nobody has given a shit for the last 6 months.
                                                                                  at the very least they could have tried to blow up the Central Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                    Oh and Peyton Manning really is the classiest athlete in the world, look at his goodbye speech to the colts here http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack
                                                                                    known around here as Eli's less succesful older brother

Also I found the first series of the wire dvd under my bed over a year ago still havn't watched it. Is it any good?
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    LOL
                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      at the very least they could have tried to blow up the Central Bank
                                                                                      Nah quite like the Foggy Dew and chances of any attempt damaging a pub I might want to go to was far to great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                        100 game tonight. 4 plus 4 double chance with 1k early bird. 25 min blinds and antes.
                                                                                        Yeh I found the thread there. That's good that the antes are in but I think the Fitz is gonna win for me with the parking situation at the SE being so annoying! I never make the bonus chip either.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                          known around here as Eli's less succesful older brother

Also I found the first series of the wire dvd under my bed over a year ago still havn't watched it. Is it any good?
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          LOL
                                                                                          Peyton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eli

Comment

Aurora Alert

FYI

Aurora Alert

Following a massive X5-class solar flare on the Sun yesterday, Earth is expected to be hit by the resulting coronal mass ejection (CME) today. This cloud of energised gas is expected to trigger auroral displays all over the world, including Ireland, throughout Thursday night and Friday morning, March 8th/9th.

When to View
                                                                                            There is a significant chance that the aurora borealis (northern lights) will be visible from Ireland. We suggest keeping an eye on the northern sky throughout Thursday evening and into Friday morning. If it appears, the aurora will have a faint glow and if the activity is particularly strong it may have a green and/or red colour. The aurora will most likely be visible just over the northern horizon, but a strong display can result in the aurora being visible all over the sky.

Where to View
                                                                                            Ideally it is best to watch the aurorae from a location as far north as possible, but considering on the strength of this particular CME from the Sun, they may be visible further south. We recommend picking anywhere that has a dark sky with a clear northern horizon. This can be a location just outside a town or city, or a dark parkland area.

Report Your Observation
                                                                                            If you see the aurora borealis, please let us know what you saw by emailing observe@astronomy.ie. We will aim to include reports and photographs in an upcoming issue of Astronomy & Space. As geomagnetic storms can affect radio communications we also welcome reports from amateur radio operators.

Comment

Also, I've been to the gym today (and almost fell off a treadmill at one stage ).

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                Peyton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eli
                                                                                                x2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                                                                                48

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

The structure was actually great in the SE towards the business end. 3 handed we were playing with 40bb each.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    The structure was actually great in the SE towards the business end. 3 handed we were playing with 40bb each.
                                                                                                    I have to tell you that is atypical

Comment

The League of Fuckedness returns (this time closer to home)

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        3 handed? Solid brag.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                          Anyway, I won’t comment on people diet/exercise plans again.
                                                                                                          Ah now...

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone play on Pokerstars.it (Italy)

Is it as straightforward to setup as Pokerstars.fr and easy to deposit/withdraw?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                Earth is expected to be hit by the resulting coronal mass ejection
                                                                                                                We're getting a Sun facial.

Comment

QQ whats the best e-reader to get, Kindle or something else?
                                                                                                                  48

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                    Apoel will be absolutely destroyed if they draw anyone half decent in the next round but what a story, Cyprus has a population similar to Dublin ffs! Insane stuff although by the amount of foreign players they have I assume they've a bit of money behind them but still. I'd imagine Nicosia would be some place to be out drinking tonight.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    FYI
                                                                                                                    Good that its going to be milder tonight than the last few nights.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                                      QQ whats the best e-reader to get, Kindle or something else?
                                                                                                                      Kindle is deadly anyway, can't speak for any of the others. Think Carlo has a Sony one.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        I have to tell you that is atypical
                                                                                                                        How would you know?

Comment

Its already better than Generation Kill tbf.
                                                                                                                          Scandalous comment!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X