Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute spanking in UC challenge tonight. Manchester capt is quite annoying tho, edit: what Sitch said

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
      Whats a "withdraw"?
      how would on withdraw when using ukash to deposit?
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
        Can anyone send me 40 dollars on Stars for my 30 euro Paypal?
        Sorted yet?

Comment

I need to play some online poker im bored and in the mood to grind on my days off. F you moneybookers. Maybe the pokergods did this because i was gonna have a bad week. Or maybe this was my week for a big score
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
            13/5 on Spain for Euros represent value do ye think? Seems a bit big to me but I guess there's a lot of factors.
            Would hold out and see if Villa makes it, especially with the loss of form of Torres. Saldado, llorente and Negrado are all very good but not on the same level of Villa/Torres who Spain had firing for them in their last two championships, suppose there is an option of playing Fabragas as a false striker like he has sometimes this season for Barca. Also Pique not having his best season this year. Obviously still have an embarrassment of riches in midfield though.

Germany really do have some fantastic young players who'll be lesser known to opposition which could be an advantage. Think they're a good bit stronger than they were in the WC. They always produce in big championships even with average sides, so could be quite formidable with one of their best team in years.

Think Portugal are the value ew @ 25/1.
            Last edited by The Situation; 05-03-12, 20:32.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              how would on withdraw when using ukash to deposit?
              I just get a cheque or a Bank transfer. No I know this means your bank are gonna see "Pokerstars" , but if they only see the money coming in it can only be a good thing surely.
              To the people who say moneybookers, I'm pretty sure the Banks know well where that money is going to. I don't think many big online retailers use moneybookers. Amazon dont anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                Fairly sure it's a scam Hurricane. I think someone got a similar offer for a jeep he was selling which he posted about in the BBV a few weeks back and someone posted a link to the scam.

Opr
                Jeep sold within 24 hours for full asking price in cash no scam, bought for export to Africa.
                That deffo sounds dodgy though Richie.
                Last edited by Sirtoyou; 05-03-12, 21:58.

Comment

I can ship ya a few $ on stars if you want, Eamon... Just ship it back when you get your MB sorted. How much you need?

Comment

Folded top 2 on a Kh 9h 2d to crazy action and was wrong obviously(top top and 9 2) then the 9 2 lad calls my QQ shove with 9's saying "I know you have a big pair"9 in the window.. lol I poker

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                      Jeep sold within 24 hours for full asking price in cash no scam, bought for export to Africa.
                      That deffo sound dodgy though Richie.
                      Any idea what Great Island motors are like Kieran ?
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                        Folded top 2 on a Kh 9h 2d to crazy action and was wrong obviously(top top and 9 2) then the 9 2 lad calls my QQ shove with 9's saying "I know you have a big pair"9 in the window.. lol I poker
                        kestral

Comment

I need to play some online poker im bored and in the mood to grind on my days off. F you moneybookers. Maybe the pokergods did this because i was gonna have a bad week. Or maybe this was my week for a big score
                          How much do you want/where?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                            I can ship ya a few $ on stars if you want, Eamon... Just ship it back when you get your MB sorted. How much you need?
                            you sure man? itll be next week when sorted. if ya wanna ship me something anything would be great
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                              How much do you want/where?
                              see above post, ye're good lads. anything as i said 40 or 50 would be great but anything small until next week
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                kestral
                                has to be lol. Got Murt to call me with K9 when I had Aces on a K hi flop last week, he said I it was a 'position raise' from me and my shove was a bluff. Cue 9 on turn and river

Comment

Yeah, Will send you 50 now... Same SN as here?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                    has to be lol. Got Murt to call me with K9 when I had Aces on a K hi flop last week, he said I it was a 'position raise' from me and my shove was a bluff. Cue 9 on turn and river
                                    thats y i gave up down there,worse beats than poker stars

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                      Yeah, Will send you 50 now... Same SN as here?
                                      ya same as here your a legend, if i pick up a win ill ship back sooner if not ill be next week cheers again
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Sorted so, if you need anything else send us a pm. I can sort on stars or will hill.

Comment

ya same as here your a legend, if i pick up a win ill ship back sooner if not ill be next week cheers again
                                          No bother. Shipped now, should be in your acc soon. Good luck!

Comment

In Chestefield tonight, in a very fawlty towersesque hotel.
                                            Went down for dinner, realising i'd be on my lonesome so brought the laptop down with me.

Didn;t think i'd be the only person in an absolute ballroom of a place, as soon as I went in the old dear seemed so delighted to see me, I didn;t have the heart to say "actually I'll find somewhere else" so I went ahead and got seated in the middle of said ballroom....

Anyway ask for a pint of ale, but they only have stout or lager. I decided the lager would be the safer bet.....five minutes later and out comes 4/5ths of a pint of lager.... waiter puts it down in front of me and instantly recognises the WTF is this look on my face. "Don't worry" he says "We ran out of lager and that was all that is left, we wont charge you full price for it", I laughed.... he didn't....

Dinner wasn't too bad actually, not quite worthy for a review in the restaurant thread, but acceptable given the hotel in general. The chef even came out to ask me how it was and offer me a complimentary drink.
                                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              Lindgren, just another degen, who knew?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...t-pay-1174966/
                                              Yeah was reading it today. Sick post by Harabolos Voulgaris in it that really paints him in a bad light:

Post 31890489 -Poker discussion forum with over 500,000 members and 100 different poker forums. Learn poker strategy & sharpen your poker skills for tournament poker, texas hold 'em, five card draw, omaha hi lo, seven card stud and more plus talk poker TV, and dozens of other topics.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                Super shippage, wpwp
                                                Thanks Cat,
                                                you should play them, standard is really bad, and always gets the numbers.
                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

That Embarrassing Bodies show is a bit strange, people coming on and saying the problem has escalated because they were too shy to go to the doctors with such a sensitive/private matter, but then proceed to get their knob/vag out in front of potentially millions of viewers!
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Ate my first packet of salt n vinegar crisps in about a year today.Truly astonishing. It literally had made my day when flying back but then walking through el dorado airport i see a new duty free shop and was waiting on my bags so stopped in. They have started stocking the giant cadburys fruit and nut bars which I havent seen anywhere else other than home. 40 dollars worth of chocolate later I eventually left

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                      Ate my first packet of salt n vinegar crisps in about a year today.Truly astonishing. It literally had made my day when flying back but then walking through el dorado airport i see a new duty free shop and was waiting on my bags so stopped in. They have started stocking the giant cadburys fruit and nut bars which I havent seen anywhere else other than home. 40 dollars worth of chocolate later I eventually left
                                                      Kraft bought out Cadburys so they are now available over there, did they still taste the same?
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

saw this in a job advert

"Able to be agnostic toward technology vendor and product choices; more interested in results than in personal choices"

People who write this stuff/HR departments as a whole, please boil yourself in a greasefire.
                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

The date on the display in my car currently reads, "Feb 34th". How wonderfully bizarre!
                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Wasn't he caught multi accounting when he moved down levels ... or am I mixing him up with another degen
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                              Kraft bought out Cadburys so they are now available over there, did they still taste the same?
                                                              ye tasted the same, first one was warmish and i prefer mine cold out of the fridge so wasnt that great, the second giant bar however was spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                saw this in a job advert

"Able to be agnostic toward technology vendor and product choices; more interested in results than in personal choices"

People who write this stuff/HR departments as a whole, please boil yourself in a greasefire.
                                                                Software is great, leap year and leap day bugs are my favourite.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  Software is great, leap year and leap day bugs are my favourite.
                                                                  Inspired if you deliberately quoted the wrong post.

Comment

Originally posted by Post #504
                                                                    There are no White Knights in the poker world, proof positive. Sweet baby Jesus what a mess.
                                                                    Had a little chuckle. Americans

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                      Any idea what Great Island motors are like Kieran ?
                                                                      I've never had any dealings with them or had any reason to enquire of them Enda so couldn't say.

Comment

ye tasted the same, first one was warmish and i prefer mine cold out of the fridge so wasnt that great, the second giant bar however was spot on
                                                                        Name change to Fat Bastard!
                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

By doing this, will it make any difference to my phone?

Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Ate my first packet of salt n vinegar crisps in about a year today.Truly astonishing.
                                                                            Never realized before that crisps are such an Irish success story

The potato chip remained otherwise unseasoned until an innovation by Joe "Spud" Murphy (1923–2001),[10] the owner of an Irish crisp company called Tayto, who developed a technology to add seasoning during manufacture in the 1950s. After some trial and error, Murphy and his employee, Seamus Burke,[11] produced the world's first seasoned crisps, Cheese & Onion and Salt & Vinegar.
                                                                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_chip

Tbh I'd always imagined Tayto were a copy of something English or American
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I bought Fallout New Vegas today - never played any fallout games before what are they like?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                I bought Fallout New Vegas today - never played any fallout games before what are they like?
                                                                                Play the fucking thing and you can tell us.

Comment

Great....

(from the earlier game)

Avoid Deathclaws early. They will murder you. Pretty much everything will.

Oh although there is tons to do in the game be careful not to finish the main story if you are not done with the game. You CANNOT go back after it's finished to explore/Quest.

And Hardcore mode is not an unjustified named mode.
                                                                                  Last edited by MegaSin; 05-03-12, 22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                    Name change to Fat Bastard!
                                                                                    I am still a fatty on the inside. I have been known to destroy a buffet or two.

Comment

Rafa was qwality.

In other news, I always suspected that Lindgren was a douche, never could warm to him.
                                                                                      I really have no idea why FTP were shipping him vast quantities of cash, is he really that big a draw for people?
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                        Rafa was qwality.

In other news, I always suspected that Lindgren was a douche, never could warm to him.
                                                                                        I really have no idea why FTP were shipping him vast quantities of cash, is he really that big a draw for people?
                                                                                        Did he not own shares in it?

Comment

After being a member of deuces cracked for several months I think its time I watched a video. Any recomendations for MTTs ? doesnt seem to be that many

Comment

Retired prostitutes... they just dont give a fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                              Did he not own shares in it?
                                                                                              I dunno. If he did, weren't they given the shares in return for being the faces of full tilt?
                                                                                              I'm just saying I have no idea how some of the people on their roster were on it.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

GREAT game - if you enjoyed Skyrim (I'm assuming you loved this) you will really like it. Bit of a time-sink, I think I put 65 hours into it before finishing it. That said, am now 55+ hours into Skyrim and have barely touched the main quest, what a game!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Debut single from Birmingham three-piece indie band Swim Deep. Not sure if they've signed a record deal yet but this could be a huge year for them

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

@Smoothcall,
                                                                                                      Try 'Daaaaaaang16', Supposed to be savage, also 'IWEARGOGGLES' is class. I couldnt keep up half the time !

Comment

Mila Kunis

Last edited by tylerdurden94; 05-03-12, 23:37.
                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

thanks very much for that tyler, I'm in love
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Quite shocking, not that he'd turn out to be a bit of a dickhead, but that he's that much of a degen. I always assumed he was a nit and the type of person to still have his 2007 tournament winnings untouched tucked under his bed, that thread makes him out to be Stu Ungar-esque. Goes to show how little you know of someone based on select, edited highlights on TV.
                                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Jesus Christ, I found that very disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                                                                                                                @Smoothcall,
                                                                                                                Try 'Daaaaaaang16', Supposed to be savage, also 'IWEARGOGGLES' is class. I couldnt keep up half the time !
                                                                                                                cheers, Ill give them a go. Turned off hte first two I put on, some bad play and other guy was so annoying. Think Ive just been spoilt with the only Vids ive watched before are Galfonds PLO's

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Mila Kunis

As do I,but couldnt see that gif til I copy and pasted the .gif link from the quote. Noticed that a bit lately that some images not showing for me, using Chrome for ages

lol wtf can see it now, edit and its gone again. Very odd
                                                                                                                  Last edited by ghostface; 05-03-12, 23:20.

Comment

Anyone else having problems with the Party lobby? I cant see any tournys loading...all SNGs and cash table are loading but no lobbies

Comment

As do I,but couldnt see that gif til I copy and pasted the .gif link from the quote. Noticed that a bit lately that some images not showing for me, using Chrome for ages

lol wtf can see it now

Using Chrome as well and I can't see it and having trouble with others on boards, only noticed it today.

Comment

Magnificent.

Same video on Vimeo! http://vimeo.com/38101676Astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, "What is the most astounding fac...
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

lol wtf can see it now
                                                                                                                          exact same here, copied and pasted link, cause shes worth it, when i came back to thread i can see it. also chrome
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X