This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    I'm a pretty good catch if that helps your decision.
    Liz was giving out her number to some randomer in a thread last night so could be in luck Sitch

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
      I rang her off the office phone.

It went something like this:

MSN: Hi this is Michelle
      CC: Hi Michelle this is Robert from the ISPCA
      MSN: Ok what can I do for you?
      CC: We have had reports of you throwing cats out of car windows
      MSN Are you serious?
      CC Yes this is a very serious accusation.
      MSN It was a joke
      CC You think that throwing cats out of moving cars is funny?
      MSN No it was a joke that got out of hand
      CC Well we received a report that you posted on a public forum saying that you threw a Cat out of a moving car.
      MSN No it was a joke seriously I cant believe that someone called you over this!
      CC You think this is something worth joking about? Animals have feelings too
      MSN I know I love animals. I have animals
      CC What type of animals do you have?
      MSN A dog. I had 2
      CC What happened to the other dog Michelle
      MSN It died
      CC How did it die Michelle?
      MSN It died of old age
      CC How old was it when it died?
      MSN 12
      CC 12 isnt too old for a Dog. Did you have anything to do with its death
      MSN Noooooo

At which point I bust out laughing and gave the game away.

I hung up the phone to the sounds of "fucking cunt" and "bastard"
      This is comedy gold

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Cheers for that Stephen.

When i downloaded it and went to log into HEM, it said it was undergoing an update and it was looking for me to enter my email address and password (i pressume password for hotmail). I had to ticket whether i had an existing account and thus update my license or opening a new one. I just closed the box and HEM started as normal with the updated version. I've never been asked before. Is this strange?

Yeah that's normal for the big updates. Think the password is the license key which should be in your email somewhere but not sure.

Comment

I heard it's supposed to be terribad!
          I had only seen the trailer for it twice and don't really know much about The Green Lantern but I did enjoy it, its no Iron Man but I did find myself enjoying the movie.

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
          if its anything like that fucking stupid waste of my time downloading it 'the green hornet' film i wouldn't bother.
          Ah I see what you did The Green Lantern/The Green Hornet must be the same movie because of the "green"

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          I do love me some good subtitles! Some of my mates were telling me that Bridesmaid was pretty funny but I cant bring myself to go watch that
          Yeah I could see it been a little funny ala female Hangover etc but doubt I would go see it in the cinema, went to see Bad Teacher last night was ok had some good laughs and some good lines in it but probably would of enjoyed it more if there wasn't a load of spanners in the cinema.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

MSN Are you serious?
            MSN It was a joke
            CC Well we received a report that you posted on a public forum saying that you threw a Cat out of a moving car.
            MSN No it was a joke seriously I cant believe that someone called you over this!
            MSN A dog. I had 2
            MSN It died
            MSN It died of old age
            MSN 12
            MSN Noooooo

Comment

MSN Are you serious?
              MSN It was a joke
              MSN A dog. I had 2
              MSN It died
              MSN It died of old age
              MSN 12
              MSN Noooooo

fuckin class vwp sir

Comment

New Werewolf sign up game for anyone that's interested. It's a chance for new and old players to get in on the mix. It's a silent signup where nobody will know who's actually playing the game until you either die/win the game. You'll be playing under an alias account so will be able to have some fun

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                  You should follow your own advice and not throw the toys out of the pram when someone winds you up
                  I don't have her thick skin and when someone puts it up to me online I off load back to them regardless of who it is. My biggest bone of contention is when I'm censored, that pisses me off. I'll argue with any of you on here and trade as many insults but when I'm not allo.<snip>< censored>

In short FUCK OFF FINKLE

Comment

Green Lantern review -
                    28/100 sounds pretty awful.

Comment

Sharapova's serve, WTF? at least 6 double faults already

the Brit kid isn't much better
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Sharapova's serve, WTF? at least 6 double faults already

the Brit kid isn't much better
                        womens Tennis is so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          womens Tennis is so bad
                          obviously I have jinxed the Brit

normal service resumed

Comment

obviously I have jinxed the Brit

normal service resumed
                            Robson's probably more likely to win a major before Murray does. Although neither to ever win one is prob even more likely.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Robson's probably more likely to win a major before Murray does. Although neither to ever win one is prob even more likely.
                              Sharapova is doing a great job of getting the crowd on her back, couple of poor challenges

Comment

Originally posted by SSP View Post
                                Green Lantern review -
                                28/100 sounds pretty awful.
                                some pacing issues and probably rushed a little at the ending but enjoyable enough overall.
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I was told that the green latern was crap by quite a few people. I was also told that the 3d is rubish enough

Comment

never go to see 3d movies unless they were expressly made for 3d (How to train your dragon), or the 3D effects aren't a focal point of the movie (Toy Story 3).

Movies that have been upshifted for 3D are almost invariably pants looking.
                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

womens Tennis is so bad
                                      The luckiest break womens tennis ever got was having the 4 majors on at the same time & same venue as the Mens events.

If this was on next month instead, it would be like the Womans Golf British Open, with a handful of spectators and a prizefund about 10% of the mens.

Comment

My ears, nose and eyes are bleeding.

Thanks
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'd say Sharapova is hoping for a few closed roof games in later rounds. Her serve tends to fall apart under windy conditions. She was cruising in the French before she fell apart in a very windy Semi.

Robson seems to have a good attitude. Wonder how long before the weight of British expectation turns her into a misserable sod.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Robson seems to have a good attitude.
                                            pity she moves like a geriatric

Comment

Lol, pure quality BBV.

Last night, going on the theme of 'random facts' I was going to post 'a good dollop of Lion shite keeps cats out of your garden' but got distracted, prob would've made the BBV a whole lot quieter.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

After last night's posting, i think it's about time we introduced some new smileys to the forum, most of which would have fit right in!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                  I was told that the green latern was crap by quite a few people. I was also told that the 3d is rubish enough
                                                  I think it looks very good and some of the CGI is excellent but the 3D isn't the best and probably done post filming.

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                  never go to see 3d movies unless they were expressly made for 3d (How to train your dragon), or the 3D effects aren't a focal point of the movie (Toy Story 3).

Movies that have been upshifted for 3D are almost invariably pants looking.
                                                  Yeah pretty much that I am gonna try and avoid going to movies that were just post processed into 3D.

I am looking forward to Transformers gets a pre release on Tuesday and then general release on Wednesday, I think that was shot in 3D so if it is I will go and see it in that, I don't wanna end up running it by reading a spoiler so if anybody knows for definate if it was shot in 3D could they give me a heads up, cheers.

My sis is going to the premiere of Transformers tonight I told her if she ruins it for me there will be penalty of death, her mate won tickets to it, was jealous when she told me the other day she hardly ever goes to the cinema

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                    I think it looks very good and some of the CGI is excellent but the 3D isn't the best and probably done post filming.

Yeah pretty much that I am gonna try and avoid going to movies that were just post processed into 3D.

I am looking forward to Transformers gets a pre release on Tuesday and then general release on Wednesday, I think that was shot in 3D so if it is I will go and see it in that, I don't wanna end up running it by reading a spoiler so if anybody knows for definate if it was shot in 3D could they give me a heads up, cheers.

My sis is going to the premiere of Transformers tonight I told her if she ruins it for me there will be penalty of death, her mate won tickets to it, was jealous when she told me the other day she hardly ever goes to the cinema
                                                    Vince Pace – who was the director of photography on the Los Angeles unit of Avatar – spoke out about Transformers 3 to reporters at a press conference this week and mentioned that Michael Bay’s new movie with giant robots wreaking havoc was shot in 3D, but that there would be post-3D conversion work done on the film as well.

We got in touch with Paramount today and learned that while certain sequences of Transformers 3- specifically, those that feature CGI effects/animation – will be converted to 3D in post-production, the live-action portions of the film were filmed using 3D camera rigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      After last night's posting, i think it's about time we introduced some new smileys to the forum, most of which would have fit right in!
                                                      Please God no. covers all.

Animated smiley's are so bloody tilting its not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Comment

Yeah Tony, please don't introduce those fucking things, my missus is a member of some American forum and they converse almost completely in smilies, they have a jumpin around the place smilie for almost every word, it's painful to look at.

Comment

This. Tren is majestically versatile.

Although we are missing a shifty smiley, only one I'd add to our collection.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

The sooner the 3D fad dies again the better and hopefully this time it won't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                Yeah Tony, please don't introduce those fucking things, my missus is a member of some American forum and they converse almost completely in smilies, they have a jumpin around the place smilie for almost every word, it's painful to look at.
                                                                Plus gifs are infinitely better when you need to make a point more forcefully

Comment

Maybe the popcorn one too.

Can we get rid of & as I dont want to use them in my posts nor do I wish to read posts in which they are contained.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that animated smileys aren't in the pipeline for IPB

This used to be true, but is now just a amalgamated version of the wink/Big Grin smiley

Works well tho

Comment

i have been championing the idea of a shifty eyes smiley for some time now, but alas to no avail
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      but maybe
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      if the right person was to see this post

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

clearly because I am not trendy enough to use them but fuck all the smilies

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          Plus gifs are infinitely better when you need to make a point more forcefully

am i doing it right?
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                            Ooh Michelle, you are so cruel, taking a cat for a..........
                                                                            Well played. There is 0% chance any of this happened imo, there probably isn't even a cat (I wish it did happen though, I'd read more) meh if it weren't for attention seeking the whole internet would be blank.

MSN your thick skin is admirable, really it is, keep it up, you are unsettling the brow beaters and the amateur psychologists are salivating waiting on your next post. It's simple yer hubby is away, yer bored and you take a wee drink and wind up the BBV .

Get over it folks ffs.

0% chance that it happened. i think theres a 90% chance it did happen?? ballsy yet pretty scummy thing to do stealing someones pet! but i was loling too much last night.

agree with second part of your post too though.

Comment

Just noticed, when you look at tren upside down he looks like Chuck Norris from the nose down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                clearly because I am not trendy enough to use them but fuck all the smilies
                                                                                being trendy is a sign of deep insecurity

that's my excuse for not owning a smartphone anyway

Comment

Anyone fancy buying my ps3

Let it go for 350.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

indeed it is and I am sure that my irrational anger at smilies is because i am awesome

Comment

Would anyone know if there are any good streams for Glastonbury?

Can't check from work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post

Can't check from work.
                                                                                        hopefully there's a stream of shite to fall on Bono.
                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                          Anyone fancy buying my ps3

Let it go for 350.
                                                                                          another xbox convert?

Comment

Can't check from work.

Way cool you can even hyperlink

Comment

Really like this ad

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

oh noes

Venus is wearing the curtains outfit again

my eyes! must turn desk around

Comment

another xbox convert?
                                                                                                  No i just never play games anymore and its going to waste.

Putting the cash towards building a htpc.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Can't check from work.

setanta Ireland are showing U2 Live
                                                                                                    48

Comment

Just noticed, when you look at tren upside down he looks like Chuck Norris from the nose down.
                                                                                                      Don't be stoopid, nobody turns Chuck Norris upside down.

Senator Norris, now I bet he has been turned him upside a few times.

I reckon a few of you here would do Venus Williams. (cough cough)

Comment

old Andy Roddick el busto

shame, always seemed a decent skin

Comment

old Andy Roddick el busto

shame, always seemed a decent skin
                                                                                                          Del Potro ftw. You heard it here first

Comment

I'm a pretty good catch if that helps your decision.
                                                                                                            hmmmm well ill have to see some pics to make my mind up! they gotta be hot ones for us ladies to look at,tight boxers and maybe stand in the shower while theyre being taken

p.s
                                                                                                            can we get a sexy smiley??

Comment

Wow i must read up in the BBV more often. MSN you're kids must be so lucky to have such a role model to look up to Horrible individual.

Comment

Really looking forward to the Meath v Louth Game tomorrow. Time to stick it to them

Comment

Can we nominate SatNav for The Darwin Award.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    how gullible ye are!!

ok here is the truth, there is a cat and yes it is fuckin always in my house and this eve, i was going to fuck it in the car and take it away but first I decided that i would fast forward and let on i really did take it, like the butterfly effect!!!

i havent touched the cat as of yet but am so tempted as its doing my head in!!

i wanted to see by ye r reaction would it be so wrong!

so ok ye win it would be wrong but at least by posting, i know most of your inner feelings on me!!

everything in the story is true, she is a cunt next door, yes there was porridge, yes nicky it did meow, and i still want the fuckin cat gone as i hate it!!!

so........................... to be continued

oh and just in case ye think im backing down and lying , get liz to call tomorrow an ill show her the fuckin thing!!!
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

(in my best Kayroo voice)

To all those who said taking extacy had no long term affects..........I give you exhibit A

Comment

To all those who said taking ecstasy had no long term affects..........I give you exhibit A

Comment

To all those who said taking extacy had no long term affects..........I give you exhibit A
                                                                                                                          Exhibit E surely?
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X