Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    So who's got the suspicious wife then?
    most of us imo
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
      Was reading this yesterday. Apparently there is a fair few of them in the Amazon. Pretty interesting stuff.

Can only imagine what the fook they think the survey plane is, and I wonder what effect it would have if you took one out of the tribe and brought him to somewhere like NY or Rio for a bit.
      Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
      I read it in the NY Times yesterday too and thought the exact same. It's hard to comprehend how big the Amazon rainforest actually is to have 20 or so uncontacted tribes still out there. It's very cool that they function without any of the things we take for granted everyday and still live so primitively in 2011. I wonder what they think when the plane flies overhead. It's really amazing that they're still uncontacted today.
      Excellent programme on late last night on bbc4 about the archaeology of the Amazon and the tribes from around the river. It seems there were many more of them and they were far more advanced than anyone thought. Should be on the iPlayer for a while.

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
      I'd say there's more than a fifty percent chance it happened and she was amazed at the negative reaction. That seems more likely than deliberately winding up the whole bbv in a way that will reflect badly upon her and not be easily disproved. In either case, wtf.
      I was making it about 80% but there is a small WW style slip up that might let her off the hook and bring it back down to about 33%
      The Neighbour would probably not have been putting up posters until today at the earliest.

Still LOL I think its less the ISPCA and more the AA that's needed here and I don't think there is anything wrong with her car.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
        i really want to put up that scene in the wire where dutch kills the meawing cat

but cant find it anywhere doh
        someone please find it
        You be getting your shows mixed up, it would of been in The Shield.

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
        Spent all evening configuring sabnzbd, sick beard and couch pototo and linking it up to xbmc. You tell it all what tv shows you watch and what films you want to see and as soon as they come out it automatically downloads it and puts it in the correct folder with artwork and all metadata ready for you to watch. You can set it to only download 720p or whatever the highest quality available is, just amazing programs and all free.
        Its a replacement for jdownloader and rapidshare and its well worth the effort imo.

Just need to order my new htpc and my setup is pretty savage.
        More details please, links to sites etc if you don't mind?
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          That can become your moto
          SatNav's custom line ldo

Comment

Was thinking why was there so many pages BBV hasn't been that busy over night in a long time, obviously something strange had to be going on.

I was totally baffled by the whole thing Michelle I actually put my head in my hands at one stage and was thinking "oh my god"

Was thinking it couldn't be true but you backed up your corner pretty well and tried to do the big reveal it was all in your head TADA!!!

You said something like you wanted to see who liked you, even people who probably did like you would probably hate you after a post like that, somebody said it awhile back DBC, you easily lived up to him with what transpired last night

What good did you think was gonna come from going down that route???

Any good will that you had built up with people is probably now trashed after them antics last night

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Excellent programme on late last night on bbc4 about the archaeology of the Amazon and the tribes from around the river. It seems there were many more of them and they were far more advanced than anyone thought. Should be on the iPlayer for a while.
              I am nearly 100% I saw that footage on a TV show I watched 2 - 3 weeks ago. Not sure of the name but it was on RTE.

EDIT:From the RTE Player. It was Human Planet.

I think we should throw SatNav down the Well.
              Last edited by Megatron; 24-06-11, 10:44.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                You said something like you wanted to see who liked you, even people who probably did like you would probably hate you after a post like that
                This tbh.

Comment

One thing.

Nobody is as retarded as DBC.

Comment

stop over reacting , i havent commited any crime, i have never fed the cat , my dog is locked in at side of the house and is not let in the garden!!

I said i was going to drop the cat at another estate not out in the wilds like!

I havent fuckin murdered the cat!

and danny the post re: hmm now i know who doesnt like me was a drunken spat at the time, which ye are well used to!!!
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                      stop over reacting , i havent commited any crime, i have never fed the cat , my dog is locked in at side of the house and is not let in the garden!!

and danny the post re: hmm now i know who doesnt like me was a drunken spat at the time, which ye are well used to!!!
                      You should probably try to stop brushing it off so easy to be honest, so the whole point of last night was to see who didn't like you? I'm sure you had an idea before.

But on the other hand you probably have 50 extra people now who don't like you anymore, so your exercise last night wasn't the success you should see it as.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

No Michelle, it was way beyond the pale.

I've always thought you were sound, reading through those posts I actually had my hand over my mouth.

I don't know what to think of you now tbh, but I know for sure that if you keep trying to act like doing it would have been not too bad I won't be engaging with you very much again.

Comment

Ooh Michelle, you are so cruel, taking a cat for a ride mafia style and straying him in Laois where he might accidentally find his way on a farmers cattle truck on it's way to jump hammer a few quarter pounders of meat for all us brow beating animal lovers. You are a horrible person. I prefer animals to humans so I do, and I should know I've tasted both. (I ate one foot, It was during the war)
                          Well played. There is 0% chance any of this happened imo, there probably isn't even a cat (I wish it did happen though, I'd read more) meh if it weren't for attention seeking the whole internet would be blank.

MSN your thick skin is admirable, really it is, keep it up, you are unsettling the brow beaters and the amateur psychologists are salivating waiting on your next post. It's simple yer hubby is away, yer bored and you take a wee drink and wind up the BBV .

Get over it folks ffs.

Comment

Just drove through Portlaoise and there seems to be a major street protest on.

Comment

LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                One thing.

we never had a serious contender before
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  Ah Gedas_T could have been champ some day

Comment

Crossposting this from the HEM thread. ty

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    What's the latest official update for HEM? What's the best way to keep HEM updated because you can't get the program to check for a new release. Just go onto the forums and update from there is it?

Are we all using 1.11.06g?

Comment

DBC is Barcelona

Msn is Arsenal, GedasT is United etc etc

Comment

LEAVE SAT NAV ALONE YE CUNTS!!!!!

satnav if the cat is causing you that much bother and you have given the owner fair warning shoot the fucking thing, if you don't have a gun release the fucking dog make him earn his keep imo. all this fails take a hurley to the stupid fucking cat.
                                        do it today so that we can get back to normal and important BBV stuff

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Some epic posts already in the new BBV - everyone, clap yourselves on the back!

MSN isn't near DBC yet.
                                          Last edited by ionapaul; 24-06-11, 11:24.

Comment

DBC is Barcelona

Msn is Arsenal, GedasT is United etc etc
                                            You're Chelsea, used to compete with the big boys a few years ago but not anymore
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              You're Chelsea, used to compete with the big boys a few years ago but not anymore
                                              Wahey.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                Some epics posts already in the new BBV - everyone, clap yourselves on the back!

MSN isn't near DBC yet.
                                                MSN can never be DBC no matter how mad her posts get. Her particular brand of posting doesn't have that retard-thinking-he's-the-smartest-guy-on-the-internet feel to it sprinkled with a little desperate attention seeker that DBC had. She's also just as mental in real life which, surprisingly, is quite endearing whereas Chris was really the definition of an internet warrior and not really anywhere near as bad in real life.

I still love ya MSN even if your posts last night were title-contender material. Kudos have got to go to A_CE last night though for taking a good chunk of the heat off you by managing to completely fail to be funny once despite the fish in a barrel nature of the conversation. Need to watch more films like Anchorman methinks.
                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Any links to DBC's retarded posts/threads or are they all buried in the BBV?

Comment

That cat is better left in the nearest housing estate Charlie.

Comment

Yeah Flushdraw, that's the latest one. I just go on the forum every couple of weeks. The link is always this one http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe. Seems
                                                      1.11.07 is due soon.

Comment

Sat Nav and A_CE combined last night had a considerable DBC feel to it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                          Sat Nav and A_CE combined last night had a considerable DBC feel to it.
                                                          People in glass houses Richie...

Comment

A_CE and MSn to get custom tag lines? Kev_IRL man for the job no doubt

Comment

Just read back and saw Ickys post just now.that's more like it, did the ol 'laugh old loud' thing reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                You aren't missing anything and there is nothing to see really. Very uninteresting. He just put alot of effort into trolling and was full of fail.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                  Ship the sweet exam results!!!! A qualified teacher now I guess!
                                                                  just in time for 2 months holidays.
                                                                  Nice work if you can get it
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                    People in glass houses Richie...
                                                                    What are you trying to say Keith

Compared to that lot I'm the Kayroo II of the BBV

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                      MSN can never be DBC no matter how mad her posts get. Her particular brand of posting doesn't have that retard-thinking-he's-the-smartest-guy-on-the-internet feel to it sprinkled with a little desperate attention seeker that DBC had. She's also just as mental in real life which, surprisingly, is quite endearing whereas Chris was really the definition of an internet warrior and not really anywhere near as bad in real life.

I still love ya MSN even if your posts last night were title-contender material. Kudos have got to go to A_CE last night though for taking a good chunk of the heat off you by managing to completely fail to be funny once despite the fish in a barrel nature of the conversation. Need to watch more films like Anchorman methinks.

Should've added another column to chart the effectiveness of A_CE's jokes last night as well actually...

Comment

Icky should start posting again and stop being a ghey, we all know he reads the thing everyday in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                          Ooh Michelle, you are so cruel, taking a cat for a ride mafia style and straying him in Laois where he might accidentally find his way on a farmers cattle truck on it's way to jump hammer a few quarter pounders of meat for all us brow beating animal lovers. You are a horrible person. I prefer animals to humans so I do, and I should know I've tasted both. (I ate one foot, It was during the war)
                                                                          Well played. There is 0% chance any of this happened imo, there probably isn't even a cat (I wish it did happen though, I'd read more) meh if it weren't for attention seeking the whole internet would be blank.

MSN your thick skin is admirable, really it is, keep it up, you are unsettling the brow beaters and the amateur psychologists are salivating waiting on your next post. It's simple yer hubby is away, yer bored and you take a wee drink and wind up the BBV .

Get over it folks ffs.
                                                                          You should follow your own advice and not throw the toys out of the pram when someone winds you up

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                            Some epic posts already in the new BBV - everyone, clap yourselves on the back!

MSN isn't near DBC yet.
                                                                            Agreed ,Mods we should start a new BBV at least once a month if this is the result,pure quality!
                                                                            At least no one can complain that the WW thread is draining all the madness from the BBV,last nights posts were just epic,really improved my morning in work! Take a bow all concerned indeed.

Comment

For MSN

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Danny, did I see you went to see Green Lantern? Worth a trip to cinema to see, might pass the afternoon?

Comment

Lol just called MSN and pretended to be the ISPCA

Fell for it hook line and sinker

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

Please please say you have a recording of the conversation!

Comment

MSN, Im just wondering why you didnt think you could just ask "would it be a terrible thing if I moved this cat elsewhere?"? Like, why invent the story and build it up so much, wouldnt it have been far easier to ask if thats what you were trying to find out??
                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        Danny, did I see you went to see Green Lantern? Worth a trip to cinema to see, might pass the afternoon?
                                                                                        There is some subtitles in it so I am sure you will like it not knowing much about The Green Lantern I think they filled out the story pretty well, pretty decent watch.

Comment

Just your average day for SatNavs
                                                                                          After the Drapers' pigeon-training neighbor threatens to shoot their dog, Betty decides to respond.Last two scenes and closing credits of season 1, episode 9...
                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

this, if you don't you've wasted a brilliant opportunity...
                                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

There is some subtitles in it so I am sure you will like it not knowing much about The Green Lantern I think they filled out the story pretty well, pretty decent watch.
                                                                                              I heard it's supposed to be terribad!
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                if its anything like that fucking stupid waste of my time downloading it 'the green hornet' film i wouldn't bother.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

a new low

even DBC never reached these depths of attention-seeking
                                                                                                  One thing.

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ooh and MSN, have a good long talk to your doctor about getting off the drink and maybe seeking some help with the "other stuff", for your kids sake as much as anything

That's a stranger being nice to you fwiw, but feel free to reply with a load of WTF, WTFAU & GFYS type replies

Comment

Originally posted by ikilldurrr1 View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah Flushdraw, that's the latest one. I just go on the forum every couple of weeks. The link is always this one http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe. Seems
                                                                                                    1.11.07 is due soon.
                                                                                                    Cheers for that Stephen.

When i downloaded it and went to log into HEM, it said it was undergoing an update and it was looking for me to enter my email address and password (i pressume password for hotmail). I had to ticket whether i had an existing account and thus update my license or opening a new one. I just closed the box and HEM started as normal with the updated version. I've never been asked before. Is this strange?

Comment

I do love me some good subtitles! Some of my mates were telling me that Bridesmaid was pretty funny but I cant bring myself to go watch that

Comment

if you had have seen her face when you rang,i swear to god i had to try not wet myself with laughter!! she was terrified! loooooooooool VWP CIARAN!! on other matters im at sat navs house and i can confirm theres a black and whte fluffy cat pottering around the front.waaay to cute to kidnap imo but then again i have nothing in particular against cats shes now asking me to steal the cat for my baby girly! im contemplating the situation

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                          MSN, Im just wondering why you didnt think you could just ask "would it be a terrible thing if I moved this cat elsewhere?"? Like, why invent the story and build it up so much, wouldnt it have been far easier to ask if thats what you were trying to find out??
                                                                                                          MSN is obviously not online atm, she is too busy scouring portlaoise looking for the cat she dumped out of the car lastnight

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                            if its anything like that fucking stupid waste of my time downloading it 'the green hornet' film i wouldn't bother.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            I heard it's supposed to be terribad!
                                                                                                            hmmmm green hornet was shite alright... doubts creeping in

Comment

tldr

I haven't read last nights post's but from what i can make out is that satnav was supposed to have done something cruel to a cat and then turned it into a level to see if she was liked here or not.

Well Michelle i sincerely hope that it was the latter and i will take your word for it that it was indeed a level .
                                                                                                              Animal cruelty is totally unacceptable in any form or shape and taking an animal from it's familiar surroundings and dumping it somewhere to fend for itself is totally disgusting behavior . (Please don't even be thinking of carrying this out).
                                                                                                              If the cat is a problem then there is several ways to combat this . If you feel the cat is being mistreated then contact the proper authorities and let them investigate it .

I like yourself am a dog lover and only 2 day's ago i have had to give up my 2 boxer dogs to an animal sanctuary to be re-homed . I had to do this for their own safety as a local farmer has threatened to shoot them as they kept wandering on to his land . They have never caused harm to any of his livestock , but he lost 2 of his sheep to dog attacks back in january and blamed my dog's for it .
                                                                                                              I invited the county vet out to take DNA and hair samples from the dogs and was able to prove to them that my dogs had nothing to do with the loss of his sheep. Earlier this wk he said they killed one of his calves at a time when i know for certain that they were locked up .
                                                                                                              I couldn't take the chance of them wandering on to his land again and getting shot for something they didn't do , so i had to make the hardest decision i have ever faced and gave them up to the sanctuary for their own safety. My kids are devastated and i am devastated , when i had to leave them there i cried like a baby and even now i am filled with absolute sadness that my 2 friends are gone .
                                                                                                              I know where my dog's are and i am hurting at the loss of them , I can only imagine what it would be like for a little girl to lose her cat and not know where it is . So please Michelle stop and think before you take any action's you may have in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                                                                                if you had have seen her face when you rang,i swear to god i had to try not wet myself with laughter!! she was terrified! loooooooooool VWP CIARAN!! on other matters im at sat navs house and i can confirm theres a black and whte fluffy cat pottering around the front.waaay to cute to kidnap imo but then again i have nothing in particular against cats shes now asking me to steal the cat for my baby girly! im contemplating the situation
                                                                                                                Nobody believes she was levelling. And now you getting dragged into the lie. Where will it end

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                                                                                  if you had have seen her face when you rang,i swear to god i had to try not wet myself with laughter!! she was terrified! loooooooooool VWP CIARAN!! on other matters im at sat navs house and i can confirm theres a black and whte fluffy cat pottering around the front.waaay to cute to kidnap imo but then again i have nothing in particular against cats shes now asking me to steal the cat for my baby girly! Im contemplating the situation
                                                                                                                  I'm a pretty good catch if that helps your decision.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Draft of the Bill to legalise the pokes in the US for anyone that's interested:

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      I haven't read last nights post's but from what i can make out is that satnav was supposed to have done something cruel to a cat and then turned it into a level to see if she was liked here or not.

Well Michelle i sincerely hope that it was the latter and i will take your word for it that it was indeed a level .
                                                                                                                      Animal cruelty is totally unacceptable in any form or shape and taking an animal from it's familiar surroundings and dumping it somewhere to fend for itself is totally disgusting behavior . (Please don't even be thinking of carrying this out).
                                                                                                                      If the cat is a problem then there is several ways to combat this . If you feel the cat is being mistreated then contact the proper authorities and let them investigate it .

I like yourself am a dog lover and only 2 day's ago i have had to give up my 2 boxer dogs to an animal sanctuary to be re-homed . I had to do this for their own safety as a local farmer has threatened to shoot them as they kept wandering on to his land . They have never caused harm to any of his livestock , but he lost 2 of his sheep to dog attacks back in january and blamed my dog's for it .
                                                                                                                      I invited the county vet out to take DNA and hair samples from the dogs and was able to prove to them that my dogs had nothing to do with the loss of his sheep. Earlier this wk he said they killed one of his calves at a time when i know for certain that they were locked up .
                                                                                                                      I couldn't take the chance of them wandering on to his land again and getting shot for something they didn't do , so i had to make the hardest decision i have ever faced and gave them up to the sanctuary for their own safety. My kids are devastated and i am devastated , when i had to leave them there i cried like a baby and even now i am filled with absolute sadness that my 2 friends are gone .
                                                                                                                      I know where my dog's are and i am hurting at the loss of them , I can only imagine what it would be like for a little girl to lose her cat and not know where it is . So please Michelle stop and think before you take any action's you may have in your head.
                                                                                                                      Tl dr. Damo had his way with some sheep and dogs cop the blame

Comment

I rang her off the office phone.

It went something like this:

MSN: Hi this is Michelle
                                                                                                                        CC: Hi Michelle this is Robert from the ISPCA
                                                                                                                        MSN: Ok what can I do for you?
                                                                                                                        CC: We have had reports of you throwing cats out of car windows
                                                                                                                        MSN Are you serious?
                                                                                                                        CC Yes this is a very serious accusation.
                                                                                                                        MSN It was a joke
                                                                                                                        CC You think that throwing cats out of moving cars is funny?
                                                                                                                        MSN No it was a joke that got out of hand
                                                                                                                        CC Well we received a report that you posted on a public forum saying that you threw a Cat out of a moving car.
                                                                                                                        MSN No it was a joke seriously I cant believe that someone called you over this!
                                                                                                                        CC You think this is something worth joking about? Animals have feelings too
                                                                                                                        MSN I know I love animals. I have animals
                                                                                                                        CC What type of animals do you have?
                                                                                                                        MSN A dog. I had 2
                                                                                                                        CC What happened to the other dog Michelle
                                                                                                                        MSN It died
                                                                                                                        CC How did it die Michelle?
                                                                                                                        MSN It died of old age
                                                                                                                        CC How old was it when it died?
                                                                                                                        MSN 12
                                                                                                                        CC 12 isnt too old for a Dog. Did you have anything to do with its death
                                                                                                                        MSN Noooooo

At which point I bust out laughing and gave the game away.

I hung up the phone to the sounds of "fucking cunt" and "bastard"

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

Ciaran can ya give me a buzz about the IPO when ya get a chance. Number should be in your PMs.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X