So cruel.

Comment

Comment

GO PATSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!1
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

fuck the Pats.
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Laces out!

Comment

Anyone got a working link for NFL. Everything i've tried so far has been spammy rubbish.
                          Only having Bog 1 and Bog 2 on the TV sucks balls sometimes

Comment

Ravens must be crushed. Sickening.

Many sleepless nights ahead for that poor soul.

Comment

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Evans should have made that easy catch, everyone will forget about that tho and give Cundiff shit. It was only to draw the game sure

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                  Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                                  I concur.

Tebow would have kicked that over FFS.

Comment

49ers good chance of winning next one ?
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Papa Murphy's?

lol Americans.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Dana White copied my Facebook joke.

Michael Doran
                                        Ray Finkle esque field goal miss by Baltimore
                                        Like · · 13 minutes ago ·

Dana White
                                        Laces out Ray Finkle!!!! @Patriots going to the Superbowl!!!! great game Ravens fans!
                                        Like · · @danawhite on Twitter · 7 minutes ago via Twitter
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Cheeky boyles...top up to bet your stake ?, sure, your gona ask me to give my password and confirm the bet....like PP...no...

SPOILER
                                          €500 Single
                                          Event/Market description Selection Hcp Price Status
                                          San Francisco v Ny Giants : Handicap Betting San Francisco -2 20/21 Open

Potential return: €976.19

Lets go 49ers...lol
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Giants just have too much I think.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                              Cheeky boyles...top up to bet your stake ?, sure, your gona ask me to give my password and confirm the bet....like PP...no...

SPOILER
                                              €500 Single
                                              Event/Market description Selection Hcp Price Status
                                              San Francisco v Ny Giants : Handicap Betting San Francisco -2 20/21 Open

Potential return: €976.19

Lets go 49ers...lol
                                              Jesus.

Good luck with this.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                    Hit me up with some good hangover movie suggestions please - in a dark and painful place right now.
                                                    requim for a dream................
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      did you not mean to bet that amount?!
                                                      Checking returns, had 365 open also with the same ammount, boyles was better by 40....would have been that ammount either way.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

you might be able to get on to Boyles customer service
                                                        Birthday boy...winnar...and a small bit drunk...
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Six white stripes, seven red stripes and a hell of a lot of stars!!!!!1!!
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

how bigger can you make a flag? the answr is none. none more bigger.
                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Riggers high

Comment

did you not mean to bet that amount?!
                                                                  First rule o' betting. Once its written out it gets put on. Otherwise you are cursed for a month.

This is www age equivalent.

Comment

ahh right! thought you were a 50 dolla kinda bettor like myself, who had accidentally done the rent monies. gl gl!
                                                                    For the record, that is not my usual stake...

Had a good december, not so good in jan.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Let's go 9er's
                                                                      €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
                                                                      Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
                                                                      €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
                                                                      CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Rigger View Post
                                                                          Six white stripes, seven red stripes and a hell of a lot of stars!!!!!1!!
                                                                          They have the plant, but we have the power.
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            1. Munster v 8. Ulster
                                                                            2. Leinster v 7. Cardiff
                                                                            3. Edinburgh v 6. Toulouse.
                                                                            4. Saracens v 5. Clermont.

Nice if Leinster could be on a different side of the semi-draw than Mun/Uls.
                                                                            Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Pretty much no doubt that Utd are going to score a 2nd and win this game
                                                                            It also means Connachts chances of a re-entry next year are pretty decent give we'll most likley have 2 semi-finalists again.
                                                                            I reckon semi's are

Ulster v Toulous
                                                                            Clermont v Leinster

Leinster v Ulster Final

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                            joe joe joe.......
                                                                            thanks for the support.

Comment

its manny time
                                                                              48

Comment

might have to rely on the pokers to get me out of that Pats hole. 70/150 in the party 200k. Bubble burst, 60k ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                  Riggers high
                                                                                  Guten Tag
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

come on the 9ers
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

I feel so good right now. Shouting for the Giants here, want revenge for 2007. Lets get it on Eli!

How can you not love Tom Brady? What a fcuking legend. He will do anything to get the job done and there is no sh1t out of him either. That Quarterback dive is something that a lot of those guys wouldn't do, and then in the postgame interview he says straight out he sucked bigtime tonight.
                                                                                      Last edited by eagle eye; 22-01-12, 23:52.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I hate the Giants, lets go 9ers. Vernon Davis baby!!!!! ugh think he's out of bounds....

Comment

Right, decided to do a bit of a double whammy... My first ever time betting on NFL and my first ever time using betfair! Just small amount. Went over 42.5.. That a rubbish bet?

At least I think that's what I did.. Can't understand betfair tbh

Comment

\o/ stands lol at bullshit penalty for getting up on the camera box

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                              \o/ stands lol at bullshit penalty for getting up on the camera box
                                                                                              Making a sandwhich when that TD happened, maybe i should just go to bed...lol
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                Right, decided to do a bit of a double whammy... My first ever time betting on NFL and my first ever time using betfair! Just small amount. Went over 42.5.. That a rubbish bet?

At least I think that's what I did.. Can't understand betfair tbh
                                                                                                All 49ers points pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Liquor where have you been all my life?
                                                                                                  Really getting into whisky , gin straight or on the rocks these days. Was getting brutal hangovers from drinking beer/spirits with coke +smoking.

Since christmas just been hitting guinness + whiskey straight and gin, not been smoking, and I'm grand the next day. So sweet.

Also G+T. A mans drink or no?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                    Liquor where have you been all my life?
                                                                                                    Really getting into whisky , gin straight or on the rocks these days. Was getting brutal hangovers from drinking beer/spirits with coke +smoking.

Since christmas just been hitting guinness + whiskey straight and gin, not been smoking, and I'm grand the next day. So sweet.

Also G+T. A mans drink or no?
                                                                                                    Smoking really hurts the hangover.

G & T, go for it, i like one or two, couldent drink a bottle though.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                      requim for a dream................
                                                                                                      Acually watched this the day after a horrific bender which involved Poitin. Jesus.
                                                                                                      Another film I wouldnt watch when dying of a hangover is Garage. Worst hangover ever that one.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                        I feel so good right now. Shouting for the Giants here, want revenge for 2007. Lets get it on Eli!

How can you not love Tom Brady? What a fcuking legend. He will do anything to get the job done and there is no sh1t out of him either. That Quarterback dive is something that a lot of those guys wouldn't do, and then in the postgame interview he says straight out he sucked bigtime tonight.

Every QB would do the same, difference is most wouldn't be asked to do it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                            Guten Tag
                                                                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4K6ZxDwi34

Comment

Can we blow it up now ? lol
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Hmmm. gona make another sandwhich in a bit...
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

What kind of sandwich?

Comment

Sourdough bread for luck.

Comment

It was tuna and sweetcorn, on brown...gona go with that again.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

love me some sourdough
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

45/82 now. A double would be sweet have 20bbs

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X