Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there goes all the 9ers bets, horrible horrible fumble. meh forgot bout the possession thing but still horrible stuff

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
      From ballinasloe not lived there since 1996 went to school in athlone and played rugby there.
      Cool cool, which school? I went to ACC and played rugby under age for a good few years!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        Well there goes all the 9ers bets, horrible horrible fumble. meh forgot bout the possession thing but still horrible stuff
        I have Giants with a Lakers/Lakers double

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
          Cool cool, which school? I went to ACC and played rugby under age for a good few years!
          Aloysius for a year some amount of scumbags in the town but a lively spot.

Comment

Aloysius for a year some amount of scumbags in the town but a lively spot.
            O ya has it's characters alright! But still a good spot, not home there much these days.

Comment

Giants

Comment

yeah baby

Comment

Ah come on. In the first pic she is a 16 or 17
                  The latest pics are prob 22 in college.

Expect to see her back in shape, and in a reebok commercial come the summer/olympics

Comment

Laces out that time lip reading as he runs away 'motherfucking superbowl' excellent

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      Tuna and red wine = serious indigestion...

Bed time, doubt i can influence a ball game from here, so delete as appropriate.

ezgame.

meh...
                      AS if i could sleep.....meh
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

horrible snap almost spoiled it! good night!
                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

couldnt find a decent NFL stream tonight. cliffs on the 49ers Giants game so I can be the BS king at work tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            couldnt find a decent NFL stream tonight. cliffs on the 49ers Giants game so I can be the BS king at work tomorrow?
                            I replied to ur PM with one stayed up for me whole way through.
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

VWP Darragh, great run. Nice result.
                              Nice call in the end from a bit of a wild shove, ul.
                              WP

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

Just tell them Kyle williams should never be allowed return a punt ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                  VWP Darragh, great run. Nice result.
                                  Nice call in the end from a bit of a wild shove, ul.
                                  WP
                                  Thought it was a pretty standard shove HU TBH but TY. TY for support all
                                  They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
                                  Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Some people over here have more money then sense

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Very impressive stuff from Ferrer here. Solid as a rock and just totally outplaying Gasquet.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

Not the best "fat" picture, but I seen more on 2+2.
                                        She looks like a very hot insanely fit woman in the other

In second, she looks like a very hot normally shaped woman. She has the discipline to train like crazy and get back in shape. Also no harm in a little bit of curves!

Very hot in both IMO

Originally posted by Daragh999 View Post
                                        WP Darragh

I chose some night to get an early nights sleep - missed two epic NFL games! All Pats now? If it goes to a shoot out can only be one winner?
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Daragh999 View Post

Well Done Darragh i assume you came second well done big result in a tough field!!

also Lol, you need to stop selling % as it's bad luck for you!!

Wp Again

Comment

The Troika Box

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                              She looks like a very hot insanely fit woman in the other

In second, she looks like a very hot normally shaped woman. She has the discipline to train like crazy and get back in shape. Also no harm in a little bit of curves!

Very hot in both IMO
                                              In the first she's a kid, the second she's an adult. Standard enough to put on a little bit between 16 and early 20s

Comment

Northern Lights Trip Report

I am pretty knew to this site but I have seen that people like trip reports so here it goes

I am just after spending the weekend in Tromso, Norway to see the Northern Lights. It was an incredibly successful weekend as we got to see the lights both nights.

We flew through Oslo to Tromso ( with an unscheduled stop in a town called Bodo!!) and it is a great plane trip if you have clear sky's as the entire route is over the fjords and gives some amazing sights. Tromso itself is a bigger town than you would imagine given its location. It even has a very large university there. Once you step off the plane you are immediately taken by the scenery as the town is situated on an island surrounded by snow covered mountains. It usually doesn't get too cold there as it is by the coast with the lowest temp we experienced being -7.

After a quick meal we headed off to the collection point for our first activity of the weekend. We were going to be driving a dog sled for 15km over the arctic mountains and through forests. This was an amazing experience and without doubt one of the very best things I have ever done in my life. The howling and barking from the dogs as you prepare to set off is deafening and once you get moving the contrast to the absolute silence is fantastic. Each sled got a team of 5 dogs with two people per sled. It is an incredible way to travel and something I will always remember.

The sledding takes about 3.5 hours and then you return to camp where we got our first sighting of the northern lights. On the Friday night the activity was at an average level and this meant that what we saw were streaks of white light across the sky. While that doesn't sound like much the amount of light that these streaks generate is shocking. It was honestly like someone was behind the mountain shining a large spotlight!!

It was then back on the bus to Tromso. There are activities where you can stay in camp for the night but we hadn't booked this.

On Saturday we once more got on the bus to head back out for an activity and this time we were doing a small hike through the wilderness while watching the lights. The solar activity on Saturday promised a great light show and we weren't disappointed!! The entire sky lit up and at different times turned green. Again it was shocking how much light this gave and there was no need for the headlamps as you could easily navigate and see your surroundings by the illumination given out from the northern lights. There were a lot of people who had very fancy cameras on this activity and they got great photos. Even thou we had recently bought a new, and relatively expensive, camera it wasn't of the right spec to get any shots.( We had decided not to get an SLR or anything like it as we want to be able use it on all travels). From what I could see you would need somewhere between €700-€1000 worth of camera gear to actually get the shots. However the centre put up shots from each night on their facebook site and this picture is exactly what we spent most of Saturday night looking at:
                                                SPOILER

The huts in the foreground are where you have dinner and you sleep if you choose to stay over.

Sunday was time to relax and stroll around town before flying home.

If anyone is ever considering doing a trip like this I can't recommend it highly enough and if you get a chance to do the dog sledding its not to be missed!! It is bloody cold though with the temperature dropping to -18 on the Saturday.You can pay a fortune for these trips but we booked everything independently ourselves which kept the price extremely reasonable so it is very doable.

TL;DR Went dog sledding and saw the northern lights

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                  FFS Argh, out in 3rd for $340 odd, but had my eyes on the $655 up top! And yer man tanked for AGES before calling me...

PokerStars No-Limit Omaha, 22 Tournament, 2000/4000 Blinds 500 Ante (3 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) (t88128)
                                                  Button (t206317)
                                                  SB (t98555)

Hero's M: 11.75

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A, 8, 8
                                                  Button bets t10000, 1 fold, Hero raises to t87628 (All-In), Button calls t77628

Flop: (t178756) 4, 6, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t178756) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t178756) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t178756

Results:
                                                  Button had K, Q, 9, A (straight, Ace high).
                                                  Hero had A, A, 8, 8 (one pair, Aces).
                                                  Outcome: Button won t178756
                                                  FFS! You get paid off on one street by the worst omaha player in Ireland who is holding the second nuts and now you are the expert
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    FFS! You get paid off on one street by the second worst omaha player in Ireland who is holding the second nuts and now you are the expert
                                                    FMP Obv

Comment

Originally posted by Rasher View Post
                                                      Wow!

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 23-01-12, 10:37.

Comment

FFS! You get paid off on one street by the worst omaha player in Ireland who is holding the second nuts and now you are the expert
                                                        You must be talking about Saturday night - I just can't remember any specific hands unfortunately! Think the rum was really kicking in whenever we started the ole Omaha.

With respect to the HH, I probably play more 4-card bingo online these days than the 2-card stuff, that nightly $20 NLO game on Stars (starts just after 9pm) is just great craic.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                          Some people over here have more money then sense

http://imgur.com/RNY4o
                                                          kinda reminds me of this guy in a Maserati

Seen on the French highway...And welcome to our Autoblogger channel!Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/autoblog ENGLISH: We bring you the best reviews ...
                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                            Rasher that looks cool.
                                                            It really is, you are just constantly aware that you are in such a unique part of the world. One of the guides is actually a reindeer herder for most of the year and spends 3 months at a time up the mountains with his herd in minus 20 and worse

Comment

It really is, you are just constantly aware that you are in such a unique part of the world. One of the guides is actually a reindeer herder for most of the year and spends 3 months at a time up the mountains with his herd in minus 20 and worse
                                                              Would you mind giving a quick rundown on costs and what exactly you booked and how?

TR very good, ta.

Comment

Seems amazing that the temperature was mild enough, relatively speaking - I would have thought that so far north it would have been -20 or colder most of the time!

Comment

FMP Obv
                                                                  FU
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                    Would you mind giving a quick rundown on costs and what exactly you booked and how?

TR very good, ta.
                                                                    +1

Comment

Are you not going to mention the fact you got engaged you big softie?!

Comment

Some fun Monday morning reading on economic matters (the URL might give you a clue re positive / negative slant!):

Interesting few titbits on Ireland:

Ireland is not going to pay that bank debt. Get over it. Just let the ECB swallow it. Then Ireland will pay the rest of its government debt and can grow its way out of its problems. They have a positive trade balance. Besides, who doesn't love the Irish?
                                                                        We may be fucked, but at least we're not Greek / Portuguese, eh?!

Comment

Hurricane fly saying im not the sharpest tool in the the shed well i wish id
                                                                          the massive intellect needed to be a fat darts fan who drives a taxi for a living.
                                                                          You had three days stewing in your own filth and this is the best you could come up with. I'm disapointed. A fat darts fan who drives a taxi.

I think that proved my point. Your clearly a bit slow. Your posts prove it, you can't take a bit of slagging without threatening physical violence. Your like a caveman.

I am your intellectual superior. Not close. Your a big mouthed partly illiterate goon, who likes to run people down based on things you know nothing about.

And just to help

SPOILER

Intellectual: 1 a : of or relating to the intellect or its use b : developed or chiefly guided by the intellect rather than by emotion or experience : rational c : requiring use of the intellect <intellectual games>
                                                                          2 a : given to study, reflection, and speculation b : engaged in activity requiring the creative use of the intellect <intellectual playwrights>

SPOILER

Superior:
                                                                          1. Higher than another in rank, station, or authority: a superior officer.
                                                                          2. Of a higher nature or kind.
                                                                          3. Of great value or excellence; extraordinary.
                                                                          4. Greater in number or amount than another: an army defeated by superior numbers of enemy troops.
                                                                          5. Affecting an attitude of disdain or conceit; haughty and supercilious.

SPOILER

Illiterate: 1 : having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write <an illiterate population>
                                                                          2 a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature <an illiterate magazine> b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing
                                                                          3 : showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge <musically illiterate>

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                            Are you not going to mention the fact you got engaged you big softie?!
                                                                            I may have left that detail out of my TR alright

Comment

Your/You're explanation.tmplate

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Bang out of line Hurricane. You should take some advice from your own definition of superior and rise above that sort of stuff.
                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      eek http://www.independent.ie/national-n...h-2996453.html

not the same level of worry induced by this statement as there would have been historically

Although, does go to show that the law is a rich person's game that most of us are excluded from
                                                                                      I'm not biting.

Comment

Originally posted by NicoSanty View Post
                                                                                        Daragh999 3/6 in Ipoker 200k!!! 35k up top!!! gogogo!!!
                                                                                        Ahh fukk that Nico , he really deserved to win that

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                          I'm not biting.
                                                                                          please do!!

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

TR very good, ta.
                                                                                            Sure...

We were able to do it all for €785 a head. Our flights were with Norwegian and they were about €275 each. I booked these last November and we live in Copenhagen so that may affect the cost if you are coming from Dublin. Having said that both SAS and Norwegian fly from Dublin to Oslo and onwards to Tromso so you should be able to get a decent price.

The hotel was €160 each for 2 nights and is similar to a holiday inn here.Is is perfectly clean and comfortable which is all you want really for this trip.

The dog sledding cost €220 each and the hiking activity was €130 and both of them include all the warm weather gear, a hot meal, transport to and from Tromso and english speaking guides.

So bar spending money it was €785 per person which compared to the €1100/€1200 I was quoted with travel agents was a great saving. I found the activities and the hotel by visiting the Tromso tourist website and doing a bit of research from there. If you book with a travel agent you will be more restricted with the activities you can do in my experience as they provide ready made package deals. So if you want to be able do dog sledding or snow mobiles or whatever it is best to book individually.

You don't need a massive amount of spending money when there because both nights we weren't back from the activities until midnight. A pint will cost you about €8.50 though

Comment

I'm trying to copy an album of photos from my sister's Facebook to my computer.
                                                                                              Is there a quicker way to do this than download each photo separately?
                                                                                              .
                                                                                              . .

Comment

Freedom when is fitzy210 free cant wait to continue the great staking debate.

Hurricane fly saying im not the sharpest tool in the the shed well i wish id
                                                                                                the massive intellect needed to be a fat darts fan who drives a taxi for a living.
                                                                                                Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                You had three days stewing in your own filth and this is the best you could come up with. I'm disapointed. A fat darts fan who drives a taxi.

I think that proved my point. Your clearly a bit slow. Your posts prove it, you can't take a bit of slagging without threatening physical violence. Your like a caveman.

I am your intellectual superior. Not close. Your a big mouthed partly illiterate goon, who likes to run people down based on things you know nothing about.

And just to help

SPOILER

Intellectual: 1 a : of or relating to the intellect or its use b : developed or chiefly guided by the intellect rather than by emotion or experience : rational c : requiring use of the intellect <intellectual games>
                                                                                                2 a : given to study, reflection, and speculation b : engaged in activity requiring the creative use of the intellect <intellectual playwrights>

SPOILER

Superior:
                                                                                                1. Higher than another in rank, station, or authority: a superior officer.
                                                                                                2. Of a higher nature or kind.
                                                                                                3. Of great value or excellence; extraordinary.
                                                                                                4. Greater in number or amount than another: an army defeated by superior numbers of enemy troops.
                                                                                                5. Affecting an attitude of disdain or conceit; haughty and supercilious.

SPOILER

Illiterate: 1 : having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write <an illiterate population>
                                                                                                2 a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature <an illiterate magazine> b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing
                                                                                                3 : showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge <musically illiterate>

How about the two of stop it or i'll knock the head from both of ya!

Richie i really think you need to issue a web cuddle based i on what you said above

Mick you need to accept above web cuddle and prob issue half of that back to Richie for what you said, a good idea would be to arrange a meet at the next festival a just have good old fashion real world cuddle!!

Also Could we get the next festival to get some of those sumo suits.. and run a book on the outcome of the below matchs we could have some great line up's

Satnav Vs Megatron
                                                                                                Megatron Vs PaddypowerPoker
                                                                                                SICKPUPPY Vs Fitzy
                                                                                                SICKPUPPY VS Hurricane Fly
                                                                                                Downtown Vs Starbarr
                                                                                                Hurricane Fly Vs Megatron
                                                                                                NicNicNic Vs Megatron

Tag team matches would be epic!! Would be a great side event!!!

Comment

Sure...

We were able to do it all for €785 a head. Our flights were with Norwegian and they were about €275 each. I booked these last November and we live in Copenhagen so that may affect the cost if you are coming from Dublin. Having said that both SAS and Norwegian fly from Dublin to Oslo and onwards to Tromso so you should be able to get a decent price.

The hotel was €160 each for 2 nights and is similar to a holiday inn here.Is is perfectly clean and comfortable which is all you want really for this trip.

The dog sledding cost €220 each and the hiking activity was €130 and both of them include all the warm weather gear, a hot meal, transport to and from Tromso and english speaking guides.

So bar spending money it was €785 per person which compared to the €1100/€1200 I was quoted with travel agents was a great saving. I found the activities and the hotel by visiting the Tromso tourist website and doing a bit of research from there. If you book with a travel agent you will be more restricted with the activities you can do in my experience as they provide ready made package deals. So if you want to be able do dog sledding or snow mobiles or whatever it is best to book individually.

You don't need a massive amount of spending money when there because both nights we weren't back from the activities until midnight. A pint will cost you about €8.50 though
                                                                                                  Small beans compared to the cost of the rock i'd say

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

Satnav Vs Megatron
                                                                                                      Megatron Vs PaddypowerPoker
                                                                                                      SICKPUPPY Vs Fitzy
                                                                                                      SICKPUPPY VS Hurricane Fly
                                                                                                      Downtown Vs Starbarr
                                                                                                      Hurricane Fly Vs Megatron
                                                                                                      NicNicNic Vs Megatron

Jebus Phil, based on this Corbett is in big trouble, not only does he have to take on 3 forum members but an entire company aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                                        I'm trying to copy an album of photos from my sister's Facebook to my computer.
                                                                                                        Is there a quicker way to do this than download each photo separately?
                                                                                                        What method are you using?Right-click and 'view image' then right click and 'save as'.That's what I normally do when I'm saving pictures from your sisters Facebook page,shouldn't take that long.

You could store them online in some place like Photobucket,might be quicker if you have a slow connection?
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Yeah, I'll fill that one in after I finish wading through the sea of money between me and the water cooler.

In fairness, and I'm not commenting on the fees issue, it was a ridiculous case and Peart J was trying to make the point that the Plaintiff was taking a ridiculous course of action and was framing the seriousness of that action in real world terms. If it really wasn't him, which I believe to be the case, he could well have a cause of action but his approach to this has been less than ideal.

There were numerous parties involved by the way; a number of newspapers, Facebook, Google, YouTube all had their own representation and should not have to carry the cost of attending Court when they were in the right all along. Surely that's a basic rule of justice (if you are right you don't pay) that we can all accept?

His good name could just as easily have been redeemed by utilising the provisions of the Defamation Act 2009 (there is no tort of libel anymore by the by) by calling for an apology from any paper who falsely named him as the passenger. Quite apart from anything else removing the video is self-defeating. If it clearly isn't him then you would surely want people to see the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                            Jebus Phil, based on this Corbett is in big trouble, not only does he have to take on 3 forum members but an entire company aswell.
                                                                                                            He's from Dundalk so I really think it's evenly matched given that Megatron will prob be tooled up in all his matches

Comment

Ohhh its just great to be BACK....:-)

Set free from Captivity, and I can see a certain lad(I wont mention his name in fear of getting banned again) is at it yet AGAIN.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                What method are you using?Right-click and 'view image' then right click and 'save as'.That's what I normally do when I'm saving pictures from your sisters Facebook page,shouldn't take that long.

You could store them online in some place like Photobucket,might be quicker if you have a slow connection?
                                                                                                                Currently saving them individually which is tedious. Was hoping there was a way to copy the whole album in one go. Connection is grand, I'm just being lazy.
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                . .

Comment

I'll give you 6 hours before you're in the staking thread, masquerading as a big player but secretly begging for any stake that is available , lying about hands and finishing your sentences with the word lad ,you horrible creature

Comment

Originally posted by mickste View Post
                                                                                                                    I'll give you 6 hours before you're in the staking thread, masquerading as a big player but secretly begging for any stake that is available , lying about hands and finishing your sentences with the word lad ,you horrible creature
                                                                                                                    Don't hold back there Mick, tell us what you really think!

Congrats again by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by mickste View Post
                                                                                                                      Ahhh another "He-man" has surfaced from under a miserable rock he crawled from... Im on stars and PP now if ya wanna play heads up???

Put ur €€€ where ur mouth is????

Comment

lol a HU4Rollz...been a while...

Comment

Brilliant! Please let this happen..

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X