turns out to have been Marc himself

what an utter cunt!
      Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      that wiki is really badly written!
      LOL the talk page is longer than the article
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
        AFL Grand Final is on in Mebourne tomorrow, St Kilda -v- Collingwood, massive weekend here. They had a parade of the two teams going through the city today with somewhere between 100,000 and 200,000 people attending, crazy stuff. Funny seeing middle aged women screaming for whatever team, guys in business suits with jerseys put on over and stuff.

I'm living in (and supporting) St Kilda, theres such a cool atmosphere around here, all the lampost are covered red, white and black, all the shops decorated, everyone wearing jerseys/scarves etc, real party feel. Game kicks off at half 2 tomorrow, it's going to be a whopper session! Party time!
        Next year it'll be Freo's time to shine!!

I wonder what Martin Clarkes thoughts are gona be watching that game?
        Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 24-09-10, 11:51.

Comment

Am I mistaken or would I have paid in or around €520 for 1000L of home heating oil last time I bought it, probably just before or after Christmas? Anyway its now up to €640

Edit:
          it was - deflation my arse FFS!

Comment

Well played Mr Raoul Duke III
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
              My mates just given me the entire first season of an aussie "the soprano's" style series called underbelly?
              Anyone seen it? One to watch/avoid?
              It's excellent. And so's the 2nd series.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Am I mistaken or would I have paid in or around €520 for 1000L of home heating oil last time I bought it, probably just before or after Christmas? Anyway its now up to €640

Edit:
                bollocks, have to do that myself soon

that'd be Green policy for you there Ted
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

HH solution put her phone on vibrate!
                  FYP

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post

I was over there 2 weeks ago for the Dockers semi final game...they got some hammering the first 2 quaters ! Cant remember the name of the pub i was watching it in, but there was also some rugby league game same day and rather than have the sound clash, they decided to have none on, very strange.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Edit:

Hell of a long time since it was 52c/l ! dont believe it went below 60 last year. Come back 30c/l pleasssssssssseeeeeee.

edit: well, i didnt pay below 60c, thats what you get for supporting your neighbours i guess, although i have rang him on occasion xmas eve and he dropped some over...time to shop arround i think !
                      Last edited by oleras; 24-09-10, 12:29.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Hell of a long time since it was 52c/l ! dont believe it went below 60 last year. Come back 30c/l pleasssssssssseeeeeee.
                        I checked, Naas Oil sold me 1000L for 495 before last Christmas.
                        Mrs SP and the litle SP's may get used to wearing their Woolly Jumpers this year because I'm going to start acting my age by becoming a proper oul lad about the heating.
                        I'll allow them to supplement their heat if they want more by rescuing a couple of bags of the turf that Tommy Gunne never got around to bringing home from the bog

Comment

Mrs SP and the litle SP's may get used to wearing their Woolly Jumpers this year because I'm going to start acting my age by becoming a proper oul lad about the heating.
                          I'll allow them to supplement their heat if they want more by rescuing a couple of bags of the turf that Tommy Gunne never got around to bringing home from the bog
                          Peat Briquette is shite since the Boomtown Rats split up.

Comment

I may invest in a solid fuel stove next year, mother has one and it puts out some amound of heat !

In my wisdom and for asthethic reasons i installed a gas fire in place of the open fire i had...that may be coming out very soon.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              I may invest in a solid fuel stove next year, mother has one and it puts out some amound of heat !

In my wisdom and for asthethic reasons i installed a gas fire in place of the open fire i had...that may be coming out very soon.
                              open fire plus back boiler = your only man

lol, this is some auld fella chat going on here! where are all the cool kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                open fire plus back boiler = your only man

lol, this is some auld fella chat going on here! where are all the cool kids?
                                in bed
                                You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Ah put yer ol stocking feet on top of the logs and warm the soles of yer feet in the fireplace whilst listening to the Marino Waltz. Mary, will ya pour me a pint a plain and a bowl of malt.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=0TGnHyg0s4k
                                  Last edited by Solskjaer; 24-09-10, 12:59.

Comment

15 hour session = Oh god my head!

Arthurs day may be a cynical marketing plan, but we students embrace any reason to spend the day in the pub.

Comment

Edit:
                                      We paid €300 for 425 litres 2 weeks ago. It's such a fkin rip off and that was shopping around

Comment

So I depart Japan in the morning. It (and China) is the first 'new place' I've visited in a while and my first trip outside Europe/North America. I secretly expected to be wowed and amazed at the differences from home, but tbh its just another place, albeit a slightly bizarre one. It still has people going to work, shops, traffic etc... Maybe I'm getting old but travelling doesn't capture my imagination the way it did when I was 19. Instead of being hilarious a la Lost in Translation, no one understanding you and vice versa quickly becomes pretty tiresome. I haven't had a meaningful conversation with anyone since Wednesday! I think a lot of the enjoyment of travel is gleaned from the people you do it with rather than where you go. Still, its always good to see new places especially when you don't have to pay for it.

Comment

what's the opposite of a 'balla'?

I think we might be it, judging by our posts above

Surely the thing to do is to order your swimming pool to be filled with heating oil or just say 'fuck it, we're moving somewhere warm for the winter'

anti-ballaism ftl

Comment

Life nit?

Comment

Like the idea.

There are a lot of expectations from our gadgets these days, and somewhere down the line we have blurred their definition. For example a phone doubles up as a video camera, still camera, voice recorder, MP3 player, movie player, web browser, sketchpad and much more…. But this also doesn’t mean that we are done with

Opr

Comment

You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post

who dat?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                      Like the idea.

There are a lot of expectations from our gadgets these days, and somewhere down the line we have blurred their definition. For example a phone doubles up as a video camera, still camera, voice recorder, MP3 player, movie player, web browser, sketchpad and much more…. But this also doesn’t mean that we are done with

Opr
                                                      Freaky, i was just watching fringe, they had earpiece phones and i was thinking to myself, how strange they never really made the mobile phone smaller !
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

who dat?
                                                        Stephen Ireland
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

who dat?

Comment

okaaay, discovered who the pasta evictee is.

Think he actually might be slightly crazy as he was quite overwrought about someone else's pasta being left out from last night and mentioned that he had to throw out this guy's pasta before (!!!) and talked about how 'this guy is really starting to piss me off'. Not sure if misinterpreting his way of talking, as he's from somewhere in Africa, but he definitely seems unhinged the few times I've talked to him.
                                                            clearly a Pastafarian

Comment

clearly a Pastafarian
                                                              Terrible, really terrible.

/shakes head

Still laughed though

Comment

Cousins

think there might be wall street 2 available ??
                                                                No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                  Am i the only one who thinks it looks cool yeah??
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    If you are Stephen Ireland, then ya you are the only one.
                                                                    If you're not then there are two people who think its cool.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                        You should see his daughters room... please interpret that in a non-paedo manner

Edit:

Comment

Well I slept that hangover away...
                                                                          Last edited by RasTa; 24-09-10, 14:59.
                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Backing Thomas Bjorn to win a golf tournment is worse than hiring an epileptic to carry nitroglycerin through a fecking night club with excessive strobe lighting.

what was I thinking ?

Comment

New season of The Office started on NBC last night, kinda looking forward to watchin it later but think it may dying a death also

Comment

Just got this shirt delivered from threadless.com:

Awesome

Just in case you can't read it, it says:

Haikus are easy
                                                                                But sometimes they don't make sense
                                                                                Refrigerator
                                                                                Last edited by Keane; 24-09-10, 15:07.

Comment

where can I change my location?

Comment

Never seen a football match live so should be good craic.
                                                                                    bring a pillow imo

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                      Just got this shirt delivered from threadless.com:

Awesome

Just in case you can't read it, it says:

Haikus are easy
                                                                                      But sometimes they don't make sense
                                                                                      Refrigerator
                                                                                      I had a read of the wiki article on haiku, still dont get it !!
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                        So I depart Japan in the morning. It (and China) is the first 'new place' I've visited in a while and my first trip outside Europe/North America. I secretly expected to be wowed and amazed at the differences from home, but tbh its just another place, albeit a slightly bizarre one. It still has people going to work, shops, traffic etc... Maybe I'm getting old but travelling doesn't capture my imagination the way it did when I was 19. Instead of being hilarious a la Lost in Translation, no one understanding you and vice versa quickly becomes pretty tiresome. I haven't had a meaningful conversation with anyone since Wednesday! I think a lot of the enjoyment of travel is gleaned from the people you do it with rather than where you go. Still, its always good to see new places especially when you don't have to pay for it.
                                                                                        I have to say I watched "An idiot abroad" last night on Sky one and it made me want to go to China big time! Very funny tv as well. I particularly enjoyed him being force fed a toad by a crazy chinese lady and having a fire massage.
                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

ship the Corporate Box seats to Ireland vs Russia on October 12th in Lansdowne! Never seen a football match live so should be good craic. Also get a chance to introduce the gf to all the russian dignitaries at the president's reception beforehand!
                                                                                            Please please get shit faced on the free beer and come back with an epic trip report.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              I have to say I watched "An idiot abroad" last night on Sky one and it made me want to go to China big time! Very funny tv as well. I particularly enjoyed him being force fed a toad by a crazy chinese lady and having a fire massage.
                                                                                              Crap missed this do you know if it is repeated?

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post

From my limited knowledge of AFL if they hang on to Sandilands and Pavlic (which will probably be unlikely) and add a little more mettle and experience they good go a bit further next year. Never noticed your avatar before.

On channel 10 now they're showing highlights of the last 50 finals through the night lol

Comment

anyone on for last longest in the Fitz schalps tonight

or even a bounty on V for Vendetta's ass should he make an appearance

Comment

anyone on for last longest in the Fitz schalps tonight

or even a bounty on V for Vendetta's ass should he make an appearance
                                                                                                    I have a thing on this evening but I may manage a rare appearance....no promises........
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                      I have a thing on this evening but I may manage a rare appearance....no promises........
                                                                                                      what bounty would be appropriate for the Great Man?

Comment

If you have missed it check the cousins for Boardwalk Empire. Best premiere ever. Could be a wire/sopranos beater if they keep the standard up throughout the whole series.
                                                                                                        sigpic
                                                                                                        www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                                                                          If you have missed it check the cousins for Boardwalk Empire. Best premiere ever. Could be a wire/sopranos beater if they keep the standard up throughout the whole series.
                                                                                                          Could someone explain to a tech-idiot how to work cousins - even by PM please.
                                                                                                          No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                                            Crap missed this do you know if it is repeated?
                                                                                                            Sky 2 tonight @10pm.
                                                                                                            Sky 1 HD @11pm Sunday.

Comment

Wow steps are tilting, got 2 step 4's coming from step 1 and finished 7th in both having AA cracked twice by mongos of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                                                think there might be wall street 2 available ??
                                                                                                                none worth getting yet imo
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Thats what Mums are for

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0LzubPXbiM[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

Weren't they on the English Leaving Cert exam? Fairly certain they were, as would have been highly unlikely to come across them otherwise
                                                                                                                      Stephen Kings IT
                                                                                                                      is were I first came across them.

her hair is like winter fire
                                                                                                                      january embers
                                                                                                                      my heart burns there too.

How sad is it that I remembered that.

and especially for today

Sometimes when I fart
                                                                                                                      I am fooled by my bowels
                                                                                                                      Oops, I did a poo
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X