• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    How long before Liverpool and relegation go together like Penn and Teller
    Xmas time

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      The ban should be increased to cover all Sunday too. Shouldnt have to endure that crap over the weekend.

Also people allowed to change their usernames willy nilly is tilting me.
      I don't think Banned-Ball had willingly changed his name though in his defence, it was changed for him for the LOLZ

Comment

What is going on today, some very strange scores.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

LOL Fantasy Football this weekend. All the "favourites" and star players are picking up 1 point weekends!

WTF Arsenal?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            There are some things i don't take lightly and there's such a thing as crossing the line. Putting LOL Liverpool and Arsenal in the same sentence oversteps than boundary.

People with triple barrelled names are LOL
            hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
              I actually never jumped back on the cousins bandwagon after the move. Could someone hook me up, please and thanks.
              done

Comment

That Odenwingie chap is turning out to be one of the signings of the year. (dunno if I spelt it right)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Who was left Willie?
                  well all the good players were gone (including the great stewelpeter) Doke, Phil, Chris D , Francis Mc etc.

it was me 1 young fairly good player and 1 guy who seemed a curious type.(euphemism) Anyway
                  stacks of similar size and I got too aggro with A rags 3 handed. was there for the taking for the more patient types. meh, enjoyed the game though, i actually won 2 races for a change. I call that running well. I went out 3rd the other two immediately chopped. fair nuff imo

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    River club is a nice wee place. 3rd for monkey in their EOM, from FT it was pushfest

(burp)
                    Wd that monkey. Better showing than the Baker monkey the other night in Barry's
                    My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

LOL Spurs

LOL Arsenal

Ship the 10/1 on Draw at Anfield

FU City

C'mon Bolton tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        LOL Spurs

LOL Arsenal

Ship the 10/1 on Draw at Anfield

FU City

C'mon Bolton tomorrow.
                        Great day for us!!!! Need to do the business against Bolton but thats no foregone conclusion, they are playing well under Coyle.

Chelsea's first tough fixture, not so invinsible

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                          Great day for us!!!! Need to do the business against Bolton but thats no foregone conclusion, they are playing well under Coyle.

Chelsea's first tough fixture, not so invinsible
                          I could have told you that, defence is weak but there is plenty of goals in the team. When the FA cup and CL hit it will be very tough, City aren't even out of it yet. Still think Chelsea will pip it though.

Comment

C'mon the Bit o' Red!!
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Oh yeah, ty Di Matteo, still delivering for Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                C'mon the Bit o' Red!!
                                Pat Dolan goes straight from talking about the Liverpool game to talking about this. Some man for one man.

I bet this game will be less depressing than the last one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                  hmmmmm.

Comment

The camera's on the opposite side to usual..weird perspective!!

Edit- Get in!!! What a first touch!!
                                    Last edited by sligoboi; 25-09-10, 16:46.
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Manuel Almunia - What a champion

Also one time Sligo for the league cup. Joey Ndo deserves another medal and Monaghan are one of the most disgustingly filthy sides I've ever seen, and that's by LOI first division standards
                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Tom Petty & Jeff Lyne and Prince

Pure brilliance
                                        thx for posting. never saw that before

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                          Manuel Almunia - What a champion

Also one time Sligo for the league cup. Joey Ndo deserves another medal and Monaghan are one of the most disgustingly filthy sides I've ever seen, and that's by LOI first division standards
                                          Rovers should be well ahead by now. Hopefully they don't let happen again what happened against Fingal when they should have had it sown up then as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                            How long before Liverpool and relegation go together like Penn and Teller
                                            That possibility now trading at 26s on Betfair.

My bets
                                            Liverpool 131.72 €14.88 €1,945.12

Comment

How do you insert a picture into a post?

Like a 'print screen' for example.

Thanks.
                                              No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                Rovers should be well ahead by now. Hopefully they don't let happen again what happened against Fingal when they should have had it sown up then as well.
                                                They never ever do it the easy way

Come ON!!!!
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

just watching the golf before I head out for some nosh and beer, they played this tune during some montage, ah the memories, great album. never mind

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T0ySNQNE58"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T0ySNQNE58[/ame]

and obv for good measure

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post

Thanks.
                                                    You've got you print screen saved as a picture yeah?

If so it's just a case of uploading it via an image hosting site. I use Tinypic but there's loads out there such as imageshack. These will basically give you some text which you can copy and paste in to your post.

Voila
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Thanks.
                                                      Upload to a site like imageshack.us and then take the uploaded url and paste that in between [image tags {img}{/img} (except use [] brackets instead of {} brackets). There is a button in the post editor for it, yellowish with a couple of mountain type silhouettes in it.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                        That Odenwingie chap is turning out to be one of the signings of the year. (dunno if I spelt it right)
                                                        Put him in my Fantasy Football team 2 weeks ago. Ship ship
                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Ivey and Blom chipleaders in the WSOPE main event. Would be pretty sweet if they both made the final table.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                            Ivey and Blom chipleaders in the WSOPE main event. Would be pretty sweet if they both made the final table.
                                                            Been tracking this too. Would be epic!

Comment

http://img831.imageshack.us/i/vuze.png/][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                                              No Sig To See Here

Comment

Vuze Question

See above post ^^^

Anyone know why I might not be able to play The Town using Vuze. When I click on it (as above), there is no option to press the Play button .....

Thanks
                                                                No Sig To See Here

Comment

See above post ^^^

Anyone know why I might not be able to play The Town using Vuze. When I click on it (as above), there is no option to press the Play button .....

Thanks
                                                                  According to that it isn't completed.

Comment

I am pretty sure there is no DVD rip of The Town released.

Edit - Oops fuse is the Mac torrent program. The piratebay is really good at weeding out fake files but just take a quick look at the comments to make sure its ok before downloading. I think that built in search thing would be pretty useless but I use utorrent so don't really know.

Opr
                                                                    Last edited by Opr; 25-09-10, 18:46.

Comment

It is completed alright - just it says completed on whatever date in the past starting one day after you download it.

It's weird, never had that problem before.

Just gonna watch Inception instead
                                                                      No Sig To See Here

Comment

hard to know which team to lol at the most

Comment

Alabama @ Arkansas due to start in 10 mins. Biggest game of the college football season so far.

I'm going with Alabama -6.5 to make it a bit more interesting. They should have too much experience for Arkansas. My only worry is Mallett against the inexperienced secondary of the Crimson Tide. Should be a great game anyway.

Comment

Colbert giving a speech in congress mainly in character although out of the character at the end.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy25NFH69gk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy25NFH69gk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                              Alabama @ Arkansas due to start in 10 mins. Biggest game of the college football season so far.

I'm going with Alabama -6.5 to make it a bit more interesting. They should have too much experience for Arkansas. My only worry is Mallett against the inexperienced secondary of the Crimson Tide. Should be a great game anyway.
                                                                              im on Arkansas + 6.5

whoop good start

Comment

My only worry is Mallett against the inexperienced secondary of the Crimson Tide.
                                                                                Yup. I was right to be worried

Comment

Yup. I was right to be worried
                                                                                  what happened there? was the corner back the only guy playing man to man coverage?

edit the commentator just explained it
                                                                                  Last edited by Bubbleking; 25-09-10, 19:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                    hard to know which team to lol at the most
                                                                                    You can Real Madrid to your Lol-list.
                                                                                    Away 0-0 against Levante isn't a total disaster, but the performance was sub-par again.

Comment

The Town looks to be a fake I just done a quick search on a couple of site and nothing is showing up for it.

You should use this it will give you a rough guide of the quality of new movies released.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I just seen that some of the Arkansas students have been camping outside the stadium since monday. The Arkansas QB helped to deliver pizza to them on Thursday night. Crazy fanatics out there.

Makes soccer even more lol worthy

Comment

Some throw by Mallett there. Uncoverable.

Comment

Some throw by Mallett there. Uncoverable.
                                                                                            good to see Childs is ok I thought he blew out his ACL

Comment

what a game!!

Comment

I just seen that some of the Arkansas students have been camping outside the stadium since monday. The Arkansas QB helped to deliver pizza to them on Thursday night. Crazy fanatics out there.

Makes soccer even more lol worthy
                                                                                                OR just dumb as fuck???

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                  OR just dumb as fuck???
                                                                                                  meh i camped out on Thursday and Friday for a Penn State game on Sat. Its really hard to describe the atmosphere. Iv never experienced anything close this side of the Atlantic

Comment

Great game as expected. Turnovers are a killer.

Like your side of the bet at H/T BK. Although McElroy hasn't lost since high school or something silly like that so you never know. Should be an even better 2nd half.

Comment

Great game as expected. Turnovers are a killer.

Like your side of the bet at H/T BK. Although McElroy hasn't lost since high school or something silly like that so you never know. Should be an even better 2nd half.
                                                                                                      hasnt lost a game he's started since the 8th Grade

Comment

Anybody played much of Civilization V?

Comment

meh i camped out on Thursday and Friday for a Penn State game on Sat. Its really hard to describe the atmosphere. Iv never experienced anything close this side of the Atlantic
                                                                                                          I get the camping outside for something, I could understand a night or two but 5 nights?? Why?

Comment

Alex Reid fight is good viewing.
                                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                              Alex Reid fight is good viewing.
                                                                                                              Huge respect for him.Some chin.Victory in defeat

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                Huge respect for him.Some chin.Victory in defeat
                                                                                                                Big time.

He took a savage amount of hits, jaw of granite.

Comment

Anyone watching Season 12 of The Ultimate Fighter? Shaping up to be class

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Yea Bruce lee is class,Cant believe Josh fell for the GSP trick. SoME good fighters on it.

Comment

Yep.

Enjoying it so far, Bruce Leroy is the man.

Comment

Jebus, reinstalling windows is some pain in the hole
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X