X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
    It said 608 on the screens yday im fairly sure
    I was chatting to somebody last night and they said it had 600+, this is quoted directly from the PokerStars blog

12.45pm: Welcome back to the UKIPT Play for Day 2 is soon to start with 307 players left from yesterday's starting field of 590 runners with €295,000 in the prizepool (blowing the back out of the €250,000 guarantee).
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      I was chatting to somebody last night and they said it had 600+, this is quoted directly from the PokerStars blog
      Intreresting to say the least. 3 different numbers on starters hmm..

Comment

There was 593 danny

Comment

By the end of level 2 the clock had 607 entries then midway thru level 3 i noticed it had changed to 604 and it remained at that .
          It's a bit surprising to see the blog say now that there was 590 starters

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
            Intreresting to say the least. 3 different numbers on starters hmm..
            Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
            There was 593 danny
            Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
            By the end of level 2 the clock had 607 entries then midway thru level 3 i noticed it had changed to 604 and it remained at that .
            See what i mean, Kev and Damo both played and are coming up with different numbers. Its just strange to me.

Comment

They changed it around 8 last night to 593 afaik.

Comment

Mods any chance of getting Boyles blogs added to the Blog updates again?

They seem to have gone missing.

Comment

Could there be online qualifiers who didn't show up?
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

surely that means some $$$ was pealed off the top?

Comment

See what i mean, Kev and Damo both played and are coming up with different numbers. Its just strange to me.
                      The anwer is simple Danny , Kev's clearly lying

Comment

The anwer is simple Danny , Kev's clearly lying
                        Just looking for another fight Damo imo

Comment

Just looking for another fight Damo imo
                          Im shocked you would even think that Danial

Comment

World Trade Center on Film4 is pretty awesome

Comment

i miss clicked this pre so when the guy shoved i said there is no point in folding this.

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 120/240 Blinds, 25 Ante, 9 Players
                              LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: 6,785
                              BTN: 12,145
                              SB: 6,630
                              BB: 4,800
                              UTG: 11,782
                              UTG+1: 6,130
                              UTG+2: 25,875
                              MP1: 6,150
                              Hero (MP2): 1,765

Pre-Flop: (585) 5 7 dealt to Hero (MP2)
                              UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to 480, 2 folds, Hero calls 480, 3 folds, BB raises to 4,775 and is All-In, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls 1,260 and is All-In

Flop: (4,305) 4 3 6 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (4,305) 6 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (4,305) 8 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 4,305 Pot
                              BB showed A K and LOST (-1,500 NET)
                              Hero showed 5 7 and WON 4,305 (+2,565 NET)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

See you's added a new collapsable category to the bottom of the main page, interesting.

Comment

Im shocked you would even think that Danial
                                  Its alright Damo i wanna kick the shit out of him as well one day...

Comment

Sick slowroll in the WW game

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                      surely that means some $$$ was pealed off the top?
                                      Maybe. Maybe their money's in the prizepool but their chips aren't in play? I dunno.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                        Sick slowroll in the WW game

Comment

WW talk =

Comment

I watched this tonight and thought it was very good and really funny. It was a lot darker than I expected and had a really great cast. Marissa Tomei is still so hot. Perfect combination of cute and sexy. John C Reilly is great as ever. He rarely puts a foot wrong. I was most surprised by Jonah Hill who underplayed the role of psycho son when it would probably have been easier to ham it up. Really great turn. I strongly recommend it and am looking forward to watching it again in a few months.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0bYpMQ-fI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0bYpMQ-fI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                              Just reading the Wiki page on Kay Burley and it mentioned an incident she was involved in.

Article by the daily mail:

TV presenter Kay Burley pinned a rival against a wall after tensions exploded when photographers clamoured to get a shot of supermodel Naomi arriving at court.

Article by the sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1323094.ece
                                              If some josseling photographer knocked me in the face trying to get photos, I'd grab their throat too.

She's still a cunt obv.

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                              The 46a is the busiest bus route in Dublin or Ireland. You won't be able to forget that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Bus_(No._46A)
                                              Random?
                                              I already knew this as you see 4 of this bus for every other.
                                              Speaking of Dublin Buses, have they reduced the amount on the routes?
                                              Have had to wait longer lately, it's getting annoying.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              How do I get you to manage my pension Eoin?
                                              Time Pocket setup a fund so we can just ship him the loot and let him sort it.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Well done to Brian winning BB.
                                                What a nice fella.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Great ....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (UTG+1) (t5247)
                                                  MP1 (t12437)
                                                  MP2 (t7772)
                                                  MP3 (t2160)
                                                  CO (t6694)
                                                  Button (t16750)
                                                  SB (t8792)
                                                  BB (t3405)
                                                  UTG (t3716)

Hero's M: 17.49

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q, Q
                                                  1 fold, Hero bets t600, 5 folds, SB calls t500, 1 fold

Flop: (t1400) 10, Q, A (2 players)
                                                  SB checks, Hero bets t800, SB calls t800

Turn: (t3000) 5 (2 players)
                                                  SB checks, Hero checks

River: (t3000) K (2 players)
                                                  SB bets t7392 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: t3000
                                                  Main pot: t3000 returned to SB

Results:
                                                  SB didn't show
                                                  Outcome: SB won t3000
                                                  One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I[/ame]

Comment

Wish I could give a video several thanks. I fucking hate dickheads so much. Only 23 and I already feel old cause of all these trendy wankbags walking around town.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                        That is brilliant

Comment

must stop calling with fucking draws.

finished 2nd in the Freddie Mays game tonight, didn't pick up the bounty despite being on the same table as him for 30 minutes where I covered him at all times.

Probably should have won it but had a bit of a brainfart heads up and called in a fairly marginal spot when I was probably best served waiting for a better spot.
                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Was just reading the recent updates on facebook and noticed this one

Comment

Wohoo ship the $1500 GTD PLO H/L tourney on ipoker for $630

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                I watched this tonight and thought it was very good and really funny. It was a lot darker than I expected and had a really great cast. Marissa Tomei is still so hot. Perfect combination of cute and sexy. John C Reilly is great as ever. He rarely puts a foot wrong. I was most surprised by Jonah Hill who underplayed the role of psycho son when it would probably have been easier to ham it up. Really great turn. I strongly recommend it and am looking forward to watching it again in a few months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0bYpMQ-fI
                                                                Yeah saw it today, bizarre film to say the least but I really enjoyed it
                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2jUcfbdQ3Q[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y6AoRyeJX8[/ame]
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

I'll look into it.
                                                                    See you's added a new collapsable category to the bottom of the main page, interesting.
                                                                    It has been there for ages, but only for admins. I made it viewable to everyone though instead of the one that just listed visitor numbers as it is better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

I'll sort this tomorrow Ciaran

Drunk now so cant be sure of doing itt right

Comment

fuck the tv license man is after me.

It took me most of the evening to shake off the tayto man, cant handle the pressure lads, im goin to bed

Comment

Bestest ever

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl6dfLPgMpw[/ame]

Comment

Ciaran, RE: Boyles Blogs, the rss feed on your blog isn't working. If I try to subscribe even via the blog using the rss link, I get this error message:

XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity
                                                                            Location: http://www.boylepokerblog.com/rss.xml
                                                                            Line Number 5, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
                                                                            ^
                                                                            Get someone to look into it on your side as it is there that the issue is it seems.

Comment

Kinda weird that on the PokerStars blog they say last night that there was 601 runners and now today there is only 590?
                                                                              Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                              It said 608 on the screens yday im fairly sure
                                                                              Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                              Could there be online qualifiers who didn't show up?
                                                                              Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                              Maybe. Maybe their money's in the prizepool but their chips aren't in play? I dunno.
                                                                              Last one correct, onliners who didnt show up but money still in pot, screen changed to keep chip counts correct after level 3.
                                                                              Any online direct buy ins can get their money back on Stars but I doubt if anyone buying in online didn't show up.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk[/ame]

Comment

I think a picture of Dom would have worked better , LLoyd's pic would be more inclined to frighten her.
                                                                                  No arguments here.
                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                    Is this Kev's holiday vid?

Ps back from amsterdam. Very meh if you ain't into hookers and weed.

The Dutch are insanely tall and polite people though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                      Last one correct, onliners who didnt show up but money still in pot, screen changed to keep chip counts correct after level 3.
                                                                                      Any online direct buy ins can get their money back on Stars but I doubt if anyone buying in online didn't show up.

The total prizepool is €295,000, which equates to 590 runners total.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

lol, what did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                          lol, what did you expect?
                                                                                          Went with the GF so brazers was a no no.

Tried a Space Cake. The strongest one there and nothing happened. Also this was my first time of trying anything like that so was a bit pissed off. Next day tried some "cheese" and couldn't remember 20 seconds or so and found everything funny.

Still would rather booze by far though

Comment

Offer lasts for 24 hours

click on already registered on this link -

GAA News Website

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2yD4yDsiP4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2yD4yDsiP4[/ame]

Comment

Just bought a winning PP docket of a guy at casino for €260 its worth €285 was i mad is there any risk ?

I dont know the guy but he gave me his license do verify name and address he basically just lost all his money hence the reason for selling.
                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

whats the bet
                                                                                                  ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Who are this new life form you speak of??
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                      Just bought a winning PP docket of a guy at casino for €260 its worth €285 was i mad is there any risk ?

I dont know the guy but he gave me his license do verify name and address he basically just lost all his money hence the reason for selling.
                                                                                                      Should be grand, see people do this alot when cash busto

Comment

And so starts the Scottish adventure and me hopefully getting the oul life back in order! In the car now on the way to the ferry, Masters starts Monday morning. They don't give you much time to get settled but sure I'll be alright!

Will be avoiding posting too much over coming months as wanna get back into good (employable!) habits!

Comment

Ps back from amsterdam's red light district. Very meh if you ain't into hookers and weed.

fyp

I hear ya!

Bring a lonely planet guide next time, it might not be such a wasted trip.

Comment

Best of Luck

For those of you that arent following the updates - which are piss poor by the way. Tom Kitt (danutpeddler) Noel hayes (Gimmeabreak) cat O neill (Oneillcat) Connie O sullivan (connie) and Jason tompkins (blahhhhhhhh) are all into day 3 of the UKIPT Dublin. Great showing by the IPB'ers hopefully one of you can take it down

Average stack is 100k

Tom Kitt 276k - 6th overall
                                                                                                            Noel Hayes 202k - 10th
                                                                                                            Connie O sullivan 147k 19th
                                                                                                            Jason Tompkins 116k 29th
                                                                                                            Cat O neill 45k 57th

72 players left with blinds starting at 2k 4k with a 400 ante (I think)

Sorry if I missed anyone - I think gavantor may be up there too but im not sure

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              For those of you that arent following the updates - which are piss poor by the way. Tom Kitt (danutpeddler) Noel hayes (Gimmeabreak) cat O neill (Oneillcat) Connie O sullivan (connie) and Jason tompkins (blahhhhhhhh) are all into day 3 of the UKIPT Dublin. Great showing by the IPB'ers hopefully one of you can take it down

Average stack is 100k

Tom Kitt 276k - 6th overall
                                                                                                              Noel Hayes 202k - 10th
                                                                                                              Connie O sullivan 147k 19th
                                                                                                              Jason Tompkins 116k 29th
                                                                                                              Cat O neill 45k 57th

72 players left with blinds starting at 2k 4k with a 400 ante (I think)

Sorry if I missed anyone - I think gavantor may be up there too but im not sure
                                                                                                              GL all.

Would have liked to do the updates for IPB for this one, but the Thursday start didnt sit well with time off work. We'll be back for the IWF tho

Comment

12.45 Man Utd vs Everton
                                                                                                                15.00 Arsenal vs Bolton

then off to Thurles for the U21 final, looking forward to a day of sports.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

GL all.

Would have liked to do the updates for IPB for this one, but the Thursday start didnt sit well with time off work. We'll be back for the IWF tho
                                                                                                                    The camera would have been working overtime with the massage girls anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                      12.45 Man Utd vs Everton
                                                                                                                      15.00 Arsenal vs Bolton

then off to Thurles for the U21 final, looking forward to a day of sports.
                                                                                                                      dont forget tri nations kicking off in a few mins

Comment

GL all.

Will ye not consider covering the ladbrokes on oct 1-3? A load of IPB'rs play this.

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                                                                          Will ye not consider covering the ladbrokes on oct 1-3? A load of IPB'rs play this.

Connie
                                                                                                                          Hey Connie

Work commitments would stop me, I'll only be just back from annual leave.

Its the killer with having the old day job as well I'm afraid. With the IWF we have the league, so it'll be good to follow the winner and other IPB-er's. I'd love to be able to get around to live update all the festivals if I'm honest, stopping me though is expense, work, and gf dumping me.

EDIT - This time of year in particular is tough. Would have loved to be covering all of UKIPT, Ladbrokes game in Killarney, IPO and IWF

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X