• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSFW="Cool Beams"][/NSFW]
    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks Ed. Will defo visit.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      Well mine was 4 weeks so 6-8 will prob run up to 8k alright.

Musts sees;
      Fraiser Island - 3 days, 2 nights drive a jeep around a sand island. Inland freshwater beach so far the nicest beach i've ever seen. Eat bbq's, drink goon and VB with lots of back packers, sleep in tents or on the jeep, great trip

Whitsunday Islands - 2 days, 2 nights on a boat. The usual crack, trip to another beach that's pretty close to the one above, maybe better depending on the weather. Snorkeling, and scuba diving on the edge of the great barrier reef.

Byron bay, nimbin, magnetic island, townsville, brisbane are all wortha look the the above two are two musts sees if you come to Oz
      Thanks man, yeah seems everyone raves about the two Islands, I'll defo be travelling up eventually. Rutting in Melbourne at the min though.
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
        nh, interested to see what others come up with.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Outta here for the night take it easy folks, will leave you's with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymsHL...ailpage#t=242s
        Why?

This is great.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          It's obviously some sort of machine that turns boring books into cool beans.

I think we should all come up with a picture/s to show how we think the world will be in the year 2100....
          Then we can bump the posts in a few years time for lols.

Might be thread worthy.
          i think we will be after fitting a big fuckoff engine to the planet and we will be cruising around the universe

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I think we should all come up with a picture/s to show how we think the world will be in the year 2100....
            Then we can bump the posts in a few years time for lols.

Might be thread worthy.

Comment

gotta love the live pokers. Jackpot game and 3 limpers into my SB and i complete with 7,8. BB checks. Blinds 500/1000 (me and BB have bout 30k each. Flop 88A bing blang blaow!! Checked around, lead for 3.5k on J turn, BB raises to 10k, I shove, he makes the call with 8,5. Cue the 5 on the river to leave me with 3k!!!!! Ask my bollox

Comment

Comment

got some easy CHD monies coming my way when Charlie Sheen ships surviving till Paddy's Day next year.

WINNING.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    gotta love the live pokers. Jackpot game and 3 limpers into my SB and i complete with 7,8. BB checks. Blinds 500/1000 (me and BB have bout 30k each. Flop 88A bing blang blaow!! Checked around, lead for 3.5k on J turn, BB raises to 10k, I shove, he makes the call with 8,5. Cue the 5 on the river to leave me with 3k!!!!! Ask my bollox
                    hey i don't know what you think this place is but take them bad beat stories to somewhere that gives a fuck

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      is this the best you can come up with for what the world will look like in 2100

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        It's not like you were ahead getting it in?

Comment

lotto is building up again for the big one on patricks day eve(aka next wednesday)

Comment

Any suggestions for something worthwhile to do for Patrick's Day?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                              It's not like you were ahead getting it in?
                              True. 5% to lose the hand tho

Comment

All the popular science magazines from 1880 or thereabouts are on google books, well worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                  Any suggestions for something worthwhile to do for Patrick's Day?
                                  Ride a tourist surely use tried and trusted lines like have you any irish in you girl says no
                                  you pipe up would you like some ship.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                    Ride a tourist surely use tried and trusted lines like have you any irish in you girl says no
                                    you pipe up would you like some ship.
                                    I was more thinking along the lines of what part of the world I should spend it in...

Totally using that line in future though obv

Comment

Anyway, have a think about it - I'm off to bed.

Goodnight friends.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJBxLL8YkTI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                          you would want to see the head on me in the mornings, but slap on a bit of make up and im grand!
                                          No one had a smart comment on this, you people are slipping.
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                            No one had a smart comment on this, you people are slipping.
                                            shooting fish in a barrel

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU2ZgaQ_H-Y[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ[/ame]

Comment

Very drunk right now but this is for Strewelpeter!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY1rxKMbcVQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVpV71SVpZM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXruvV7-dwU[/ame]
                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Ship the £1.4 on the tote, 6 horse races, 6 winners.

Punter wins record-breaking £1.4m bet

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 10-03-11, 01:53.

Comment

Bonus track 1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzF_MoXOU1E[/ame]
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

cool tshirt

Comment

Don't know how many times i've watched The Green Mile. Just a great film

Comment

Just came second in the $5 4.5k gtd. on Ipoker. I must of hit about 10 2 outters from 3 tables out until heads up.

Heads up wasn't cool beans though

Comment

Delighted that we now have a former teacher as our Finance Minister.
                                                              Think we were barking up the wrong tree putting a lawyer in charge of it.

Comment

bah 1 number off for 600 in the lotto

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                    I don't see any prizes of 600e.

Regardless, your problem is one of attitude, how many numbers were you off €7.6 Million?
                                                                    Keep aiming for 600e and you'll keep failing miserably.

That's all the free advice for today.

Comment

taken from 2p2

Comment

Laptop had been running like a dog for the last few months, webpages taking forever to open, video taking up to a min to open etc, ran the usual stuff and everything came back fine.

After reading about microsoft security essentials yesterday, i removed avg and superantispyware...its a new machine !!

It really is shocking the difference it made, big thanks to the folks who recomended it.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Bacon sandwich in T-14 minutes.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

For the 1st time that I can ever remember and the 1st time in the better part of 2 decades, you can back Phil Taylor at odds against to win a game of darts.

6/5 vs Gary Anderson at 11/8. Draw is 7/2

Comment

My niece is making her conformation in about 2 hours fingers crossed no rain or whatnot and we get some sunshine.

I am standing as her sponsor so have to look half decent for this thing with slacks + shirt and tie but sitting in a church for 2 hours isn't gonna be cool beans.
                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Off the Bremen for the weekend in an hour
                                                                                Any ideas on what to do over there?
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  My niece is making her conformation in about 2 hours fingers crossed no rain or whatnot and we get some sunshine.

I am standing as her sponsor so have to look half decent for this thing with slacks + shirt and tie but sitting in a church for 2 hours isn't gonna be cool beans.
                                                                                  Ugh church, what a beat. You should download a movie on the phone or a couple of episodes of Jersey Shore, just hold back on the fist pumping. People around you will pretend to be outraged but it's just jealousy, they'll be suffering as much as you in there.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    Off the Bremen for the weekend in an hour
                                                                                    Any ideas on what to do over there?
                                                                                    get the train to Hamburg
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                        Feckers in the UK gov want to change our pension from final salary to 'career average'. Kind of know it makes sense, but still going to hurt.
                                                                                        ...and in two years time it'll be changed to DC

boom sucka!!

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post

Regardless, your problem is one of attitude, how many numbers were you off €7.6 Million?

Good man Lottie, saved me having to write out a long-winded reply.

Comment

Feckers in the UK gov want to change our pension from final salary to 'career average'. Kind of know it makes sense, but still going to hurt.
                                                                                            I am sure that will save a hell of a lot of money for the UK govt. How does it work in Irelnad right now?
                                                                                            Out of interest how do you lads rate the ministers allocations by Enda yeaterday. Few surprises for me I thought with Leo getting one and Joan not getting a finance related one. Why is transport, tourism and sport stuck together now also. Baring some guys who travel to run marathons I cant see these being a great match.
                                                                                            Seems to be a few strange enough allocations in their including the new Super Portfolio which I dont know what to think of.

Comment

Wrong

I'd presume he did it in the bookies. He picked 3 numbers to come out in the first 7, and stuck a €2 on it at odds of 300/1, He was never anywhere near €7.6m because it wasn't possible. He could also have stuck 20 cent on 4 numbers at 3000/1 for the same return.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                I am sure that will save a hell of a lot of money for the UK govt. How does it work in Irelnad right now?
                                                                                                Out of interest how do you lads rate the ministers allocations by Enda yeaterday. Few surprises for me I thought with Leo getting one and Joan not getting a finance related one. Why is transport, tourism and sport stuck together now also. Baring some guys who travel to run marathons I cant see these being a great match.
                                                                                                Seems to be a few strange enough allocations in their including the new Super Portfolio which I dont know what to think of.
                                                                                                the only ones where we have discretion are Foreign Affairs and Justice so doesn't really matter what faces are behind which desks - just chatter for the media to churn out their daily word allocation.

Comment

"Super Junior Minister" is one of the most bizzarro titles I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                    the only ones where we have discretion are Foreign Affairs and Justice so doesn't really matter what faces are behind which desks - just chatter for the media to churn out their daily word allocation.
                                                                                                    Unfortounatly you are probably right and since we cant afford to send aid anywhere and are suerly gonna decommision our peace keeping army I guess foriegn affairs is nothing but international appologies and once we run out of money for jails justice will involve letting everyone off it will be cleverly rewording the law so nobody is a criminal. Would be nice to see cab reformed to unlock the cash. Hanging out some of the treasonist financiers more for the moral boost for the public and to win popular support than to refinance the state obv. Perhaps they will save this up for when they have done the nasty and enforced the ball breaking cuts I am expecting to hit to get the public back on side. Everyone enjoys a good execution, collusium in Rome, Hangings in London, Gilloutine in Paris. Give the people blood and it will keep us placid

Comment

Death sentences and expulsion from the country to be brought in as punishments to save prisoner money IMO...

Let the capitalists go nuts for 5 years and we get back to a semblance of a working country.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                        Justice appointment is the doomswitch for me it seems. Ah well.
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Q17

Comment

In words an economist will be comfortable with.....
                                                                                                            On the one hand Michael you are suffering a
                                                                                                            loss in your total benefits package.
                                                                                                            On the other hand your benefit promise will be sustainable and actually paid in the currency in which it was promised. Our civil servants and public sector workers will be lucky to see half of their promised benefit benefits in todays euro terms. The cupboard was already pretty bare and now we've gone and thrown all of the remaining cash away. Salaries are being cut and the benefit promise will be capped irrespective of what was promised.

It's all relative. There are private pensions where the corporate sponsor is at least twice as likely to pay as our govt and yet people think the govts unfunded promise is worth more. Lol.
                                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                              Justice appointment is the doomswitch for me it seems. Ah well.
                                                                                                              don't tell Mrs Duke III that, she thinks Shatter is the nuts. Very progressive on the social and family law side of things apparently.

Comment

Well done new york times

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

That Charlie Sheen "Winning" song has been on repeat for me all morning.

It would still be awesome even if it wasn't hilarious.

Comment

lol science

Comment

Keep on hearing my heart beating. Hope that's normal. Driving me a bit mad to be constantly hearing it beating away like a crazy thing.
                                                                                                                        Head gasket
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

just finished Database project, spreadsheet project and computer programming assigment which I HAD to copy as i have not got a clue!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X