This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    the moral of the story is to get knocked out early!
    Stop being a nit so there was 2 loons on the table that just seemed to hoover up the chips, baffles me sometimes im sure you would of put an end to them if you were in the game

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Were you in the LL
    If not you owe me a tenner 'cause you should have been

At least you had the balls to go and try to chat them up unlike some others who preferred to talk a great game from a safe distance ...
    Lols i wish

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
    Yep paid Paul when I got in! I was 2nd out after tyler. Sick hand but pretty typical especially after a soul read to fold JJ to QQ for on a 8 high flop earlier.

Thinks thats us quits now in LL!!
    I had just seen you whiz by Paul saying you were out, i figured you were one of the PP lads was only when Paul said who you were from here, would of been nice to put the name to the face, always next time.

Bubbleking had his name down for the cash game but never ended up getting in im sure he will be on about how he went down had a massive spin up on brag/roulette and made of with some hooker is my guess
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
      I still like the movie and I've always liked the lead (Giovanni Ribisi).
      Are you a big Affleck/Seth Green fan?
      Lol no, i dont think there is such a thing as a 'fan' of those two

Think it's a superb film and Affleck/Diesel are good in it in roles that aren't too deep or meaningful that they actually have to act much. Sure Afflecks role is just a copy of Baldwin from Glengarry Glen Ross. Seth Green i dislike a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Bubbleking had his name down for the cash game but never ended up getting in im sure he will be on about how he went down had a massive spin up on brag/roulette and made of with some hooker is my guess
        nah simple explanation really I was a little bit tilted and didnt want to do my brains in teh cash

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          Archie Karas finished 12th in chips after day 1d of the main event. 1 time for this man please dealer.
          glad to see your hero is still alive and kicking!
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Quick cooking question (and it has to be quick as have already started cooking the pasta!)

I have two cheeses and want to melt them into the pasta - how do i do this? My initial thoughts are to grate the cheese and then put the cooked pasta over a low heat and pile in the cheese....
              grate, dont put it back on heat as the pasta will be over cooked, just throw it in and mix it around after draining should melt over time

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                grate, dont put it back on heat as the pasta will be over cooked, just throw it in and mix it around after draining should melt over time
                Yup do this, try grate it finely.

Comment

Another option would have been to make a white sauce and melt the cheese into it and then pour it over the pasta. But just grating it in is grand too. P.S. White sauce is shit easy to make, just google it, I think it's just butter, milk and flour or something like that.

Comment

This is Brandon Flowers debut solo single, I kinda like it, but then again I'm a massive Killers fan so would probably like it if he just read the phone book.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhU12zC8fc[/ame]

Comment

At least you had the balls to go and try to chat them up unlike some others who preferred to talk a great game from a safe distance ...
                      If i was there before the pokers - defo would have talked to them, I asked BK about them, and all i got from him, was the guy they are wit is terrible, he took like 5 minutes to make a decision. Who gave a fcuk abou the guy

Also was LOL @ BK, @ the break he was like i've built up this rock image will do me good after the break, first 2 hands after the break, he raises and gets 3bet and he folds - then he goes and folds 1010 pf

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                        any motorbike riders here ever have any dealings with or have heard anythin about moto pitstop out in rathfarnham?
                        Never heard of them but you would be better off asking on biker.ie
                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          If i was there before the pokers - defo would have talked to them, I asked BK about them, and all i got from him, was the guy they are wit is terrible, he took like 5 minutes to make a decision. Who gave a fcuk abou the guy

Also was LOL @ BK, @ the break he was like i've built up this rock image will do me good after the break, first 2 hands after the break, he raises and gets 3bet and he folds - then he goes and folds 1010 pf
                          eh you numpty I raised 1010 and had to fold after an uber rock 3bet and myles cold 4 bet. hitting top set would have been nice though

Comment

Weird one - need to send $200 to Cat on stars. I've gone over my weekly transfer limit. Anyone able to send on my behalf, i can send on Bolyes. Thanks

Comment

Just lol Epic Irish Martial Arts movie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX4td1XCkP0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                Weird one - need to send $200 to Cat on stars. I've gone over my weekly transfer limit. Anyone able to send on my behalf, i can send on Bolyes. Thanks
                                Try emailing stars support and explaining to them?
                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Sigh. Gotta love coming back from a weeks carrying on in Vegas to another iPoker mess.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                    Never heard of them but you would be better off asking on biker.ie
                                    thanks. i would do but biker.ie and boards are both blocked at work. I've googled them and can't find anything negative about them, which is always a good sign as people are more prone to post when not happy, rather than praise when satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                      nah simple explanation really I was a little bit tilted and didnt want to do my brains in teh cash
                                      Ah probably a good idea so, one guy at the table he is a genuinely nice guy but he makes some of the strangest moves/calls and builds these massive tanks just couldnt find a hand to tangle with him.

What is the deal with all this Seth Green talk? Are you's just talking general or in relation to Boiler Room because i cannot remember him being in it

Comment

Ah probably a good idea so, one guy at the table he is a genuinely nice guy but he makes some of the strangest moves/calls and builds these massive tanks just couldnt find a hand to tangle with him.

What is the deal with all this Seth Green talk? Are you's just talking general or in relation to Boiler Room because i cannot remember him being in it
                                        that wouldnt be Noel by any chance

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          thanks. i would do but biker.ie and boards are both blocked at work. I've googled them and can't find anything negative about them, which is always a good sign as people are more prone to post when not happy, rather than praise when satisfied.
                                          I put a post up, will let ye know.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                            I put a post up, will let ye know.
                                            thanks a mil!!really appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              that wouldnt be Noel by any chance
                                              Nope somebody else.

Comment

You, like I were probably blissfully ignorant the first time around as it predated Austin Powers, he is in it unfortunately, doing his weird creepy thing like he did all the time on that sh1t hidden camera show he had years ago.

Here's a quote from him.
                                                "Doing something because it's quote-unquote a good career move doesn't really appeal to me. There's never a surefire good career move except doing good work." [May 30, 2003]

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

You, like I were probably blissfully ignorant the first time around as it predated Austin Powers, he is in it unfortunately, doing his weird creepy thing like he did all the time on that sh1t hidden camera show he had years ago.

Here's a quote from him.
                                                  "Doing something because it's quote-unquote a good career move doesn't really appeal to me. There's never a surefire good career move except doing good work." [May 30, 2003]

When you said Seth Green i knew who you were talking about tho, you meant Jamie Kennedy yeah?

Comment

Raoul Moat, Hide and Seek champion 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                      Raoul Moat, Hide and Seek champion 2010

Not even roaulmoately amusing.

Comment

Am I being levelled but Seth Green isn't in Boiler Room?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                          When you said Seth Green i knew who you were talking about tho, you meant Jamie Kennedy yeah?
                                                          Actually I can't stand either of them, they're actually different people? My mind is warped now and my hatred has had to double! TY.
                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 09-07-10, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            Am I being levelled but Seth Green isn't in Boiler Room?
                                                            It was Jamie Kennedy.
                                                            They are the same person as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Is this really a Paddy Power ad?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY2KQ4Vn0Xw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                If you are still stuck, I can help you out , send me a PM with details and sn and I will ship 1st !

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                                                                  If you are still stuck, I can help you out , send me a PM with details and sn and I will ship 1st !
                                                                  Thanks, think i have it sorted

Comment

Evidence:

It was Jamie Kennedy.
                                                                    They are the same person as far as I'm concerned.

Seth Green - Date of Birth: 8 February 1974, Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

Jamie Kennedy - Date of Birth: 25 May 1970, Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, USA

This guy is so fucking clearly multi-accounting Hollywood with two shit careers.

Comment

I see Sean Fitzpatrick has declared himself bankrupt

guess this means the stashing away of the cash is completed

fucker. like all Wicklow men imo
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        I see Sean Fitzpatrick has declared himself bankrupt

guess this means the stashing away of the cash is completed

fucker. like all Wicklow men imo
                                                                        Of course it won't happen but THIS really should be the final straw that leads to a government overthrow

give yer mate the nod that he has 18 months to tuck away the money and then declare bankrupt before going after him for debts/mismanagement

wonder how much he officially/unofficially donated to FF over the years

Comment

Ah Jamie Kennedy not Seth Green phew thought i was going a little crazy for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                            Another option would have been to make a white sauce and melt the cheese into it and then pour it over the pasta. But just grating it in is grand too. P.S. White sauce is shit easy to make, just google it, I think it's just butter, milk and flour or something like that.
                                                                            white sauce?
                                                                            were you writing out the side of your mouth

white sauce?

its a Bechamel sauce darling

Very good advice but not if you have never done it before as its as easy to do wrong as it is to do right

mess with it someday when the dinner is not sitting beside you going cold and the hungers are eating you from the inside!

Comment

Ah Jamie Kennedy not Seth Green phew thought i was going a little crazy for awhile.
                                                                              Potato, potato.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                    its a Bechamel sauce darling
                                                                                    LOL, the worst part is that name actually rings a bell with me

Comment

Actually just on the Iceland thing. We were palling around with some New York cops up there and they were telling us that the hottest drink in New York at the time was an Irish Carbomb. Something to do with dropping a whiskey in a Guinness and then downing the whole thing. Anyone ever heard of it?
                                                                                      was it nice? Wiki is ur friend

Comment

Spanish women and dare I say it girls are ridic hot, I will try and get some sneaky pics!
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I have a wierd problem with bbc's iPlayer

I have an old laptop that I use as an internet radio playing out to speakers.
                                                                                          Every time I hit a play again or listen live link on BBC the pop up appears and it plays for a second before refreshing with a message saying 'the service is temporarily unavailable'
                                                                                          But it does work on every other box in the house
                                                                                          I've tried clearing cookies etc but no difference.
                                                                                          Also this happened last week for one day but when I came back the next day it was ok, this time it seems to be staying gone.

Any ideas?
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This is pretty cool.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoqtwmuTyQQ[/ame]

Comment

Is it not a bit worrying that an entire police force using all the modern equipment can't seem to catch one lunatic with no training and no support??

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                LOL, the worst part is that name actually rings a bell with me
                                                                                                meh the French, white sauce it is!

Comment

Actually just on the Iceland thing. We were palling around with some New York cops up there and they were telling us that the hottest drink in New York at the time was an Irish Carbomb. Something to do with dropping a whiskey in a Guinness and then downing the whole thing. Anyone ever heard of it?
                                                                                                  Yeah, I had one of those in New York.

The barman pours the first half of a pint of Guinness and instead of topping it when it's ready they drop a shot glass full of whiskey into it and you neck the lot.

Good craic
                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...

Comment

I have a wierd problem with bbc's iPlayer

I have an old laptop that I use as an internet radio playing out to speakers.
                                                                                                      Every time I hit a play again or listen live link on BBC the pop up appears and it plays for a second before refreshing with a message saying 'the service is temporarily unavailable'

Any ideas?
                                                                                                      no idea but I get that occasionally as well

it tends to clears itself up, sometimes i just reload it and it then works,
                                                                                                      sometimes have to leave it till the next day

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          Yeah, I had one of those in New York.

The barman pours the first half of a pint of Guinness and instead of topping it when it's ready they drop a shot glass full of whiskey into it and you neck the lot.

Good craic
                                                                                                          dirty fingers of the barman who has just collected 100 glasses in your drink

bit too much like dancing with hepatitis for me

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                            dirty fingers of the barman who has just collected 100 glasses in your drink

bit too much like dancing with hepatitis for me
                                                                                                            By the time you get around to ordering car-bombs you'll care little for such matters

Comment

...

Comment

Anytime I'm over there people are mad for plying me with that fucking drink. Rocket fuel, and nasty at that. They look at you in confusion when you explain that, no, it isn't some sort of traditional Irish tipple. Americans, bless them.
                                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Is it a bit like a Jagerbomb in terms of effect? (although obv not similar in taste)

.
                                                                                                                  lad i knew invented the "Barmans jagerbomb"
                                                                                                                  we would "float" some redbull on top of the jagermister

gets awful messy and no-one else's fingerprints in your drink

and ya, after 5-6 float became mix became mess became getting thrown out of places/

Comment

Is it a bit like a Jagerbomb in terms of effect? (although obv not similar in taste)

.
                                                                                                                    Yeah I guess so. As Lloyd said, they are wicked strong.

I only had two I think, I don't like the whole knocking back thing, makes me pukey.

American drinking culture is funny, we're renowned as binge drinkers around the world but we do it differently to them. We stretch our binge over as long as possible, while they seem to want to get major shit faced as fast as is humanly possible.

I much prefer an oul Irish binge myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      Yeah I guess so. As Lloyd said, they are wicked strong.

I only had two I think, I don't like the whole knocking back thing, makes me pukey.

American drinking culture is funny, we're renowned as binge drinkers around the world but we do it differently to them. We stretch our binge over as long as possible, while they seem to want to get major shit faced as fast as is humanly possible.

I much prefer an oul Irish binge myself.
                                                                                                                      were paying rent on the bar stool to stay out of the cold and talk treason with our compadres

Comment

For Shrapnel

before ya read this, I live around the area and this is what I've "heard" from people around so dont go quoting me on all of this now.

afaik he's one of the 2 guys who used to run motomax(think that was the name of it) in the business park just up the road from where that place is. The other half is now Moto4U in rathfarnham village. Dealt with them once or twice back when it was still motomax. Guys in there were kinda dicks but probably not the same youngfellas workin for him anymore. I think he(motopitstop) mainly deals in scooters with a few bikes thrown in rather than the other way around. they had a not-so-good and way overpriced rep back then, havent heard much from this guy though. Deal with moto4u now n then, young guy in there is sound enough. the oul fella is a bit of a head the ball.
                                                                                                                        What you after anyway? I'd stay away.

Comment

Just a quick question for the BBV.

Last time playing live I am sitting next to a player who must of been playing live for the first time, but nice enough chap. Folded around to him and he holds his cards up off the table in clear veiw of me. I see his cards and he folds. I fold as well but choose not to tell him because not sure of his reaction.

Would you tell him or do as I did.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X