This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
    Went on the piss on Thursday after last tag game of the season, very hungover in work on Friday, decided to have one quick pint after work - ended up on the dancefloor in my suit and tie at 3 am. Got home at about 6.30 this morning, up at 8.30 cause I'd loads to do and have literally just sat down now. I'm in a total mess, have had to hit the beers just to try and even myself out so I can get a bit of sleep! My flatmate has now decided to nickname me Gazza as I'm an alcoholic mess.

After the talk of them in here yesterday, convinced a couple of the lads to try those carbomb drinks, man they destroy you, especially when followed by a jägerbomb as a chaser. Won't be doing that again in hurry, although it was an epic night's fun in the end.
    sounds like epic fun. Im gazza like myself although thats more based on missing football on tuesdays cause im on the piss. mecurial talent and all that. Is it just me who cant drink jager?

Comment

Best thing I find for avoiding the hangover is to throw a couple of Baileys into you at the end of te night - lovely stuff and settles the stomach right down

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Little jealous im still waiting on mine, are you with Meteor? If so when did you order it?
        I ordered it in Liffey Valley on Wednesday, think they are back up online.
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          Best thing I find for avoiding the hangover is to throw a couple of Baileys into you at the end of te night - lovely stuff and settles the stomach right down
          Cup of tea with Baileys instead of milk in it...

Try it sometime

(not to prevent hangovers, just for deliciousness)

Comment

Think we should have a bbv weekend away to all go on the piss with HH..
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
              I ordered it in Liffey Valley on Wednesday, think they are back up online.
              Lucky you so, i ordered mine on Monday in Grafton Street and still no sign of it
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                did you get your , ahem 'iTouch' when you went looking for it at 5AM
                Ha......ha ............ha.................................... ...ha

I was using the laptop on battery and had only 8% left when i was 1 off the final table so had to sneak in and get my charger. Woke the missus and stirred the baby in the process

I'm not that shallow or self-centred to try anything funny at 5am in the morn when she is asleep and more importantly, deep in a tournie on stars

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                  fyp.
                  ah yeah but I was being realistic

Comment

Ernie Els commentating on the Scottish Open is very cool, rare to hear the views of a guy who is still in the world's elite.

Go Darren obviously too!

Comment

wp Wexford. Buh bye Joe Kernan

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                        Ernie Els commentating on the Scottish Open is very cool, rare to hear the views of a guy who is still in the world's elite.

Go Darren obviously too!
                        Nice banter between himself and Van de Velde earlier too.

Go Darren indeed, and Lowry of course

Comment

Also having myself a Ponche caballero now nicest drink ever! kola bottles for the win.

Comment

Nice parody of the double rainbow guy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG8zNSf0c9k&feature=player[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                              I'm just about to leave the house and head down now - I'm getting too old for this shit
                              Just back from Kildare Vil, big crash on N7 at Citywest and traffic been stopped heading towards Oxygen. Prob too late now

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                wp Wexford. Buh bye Joe Kernan
                                wp wexford lols at galway - connacht football is gone to sh!t

Comment

Dublin have a chance here in the hurling? Time for a bet perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                    GTFO. Up the Banner!
                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                      I wouldnt

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                        No fear Gazza's here

Why is Gazza there anyway? Everyone knows England players are notoriously crap in shootouts

Comment

Quote of the week has to go to Gazza's agent - from The Guardian

Gascoigne's agent, Kenny Shepherd, said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless."
                                          "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

I wouldnt
                                            I didnt, this looks like being very close#

Edit: altho Dub 6 pts up now
                                            Last edited by ghostface; 10-07-10, 15:25.

Comment

Dublin

Comment

looking outside is a great feeling when the main thing on your mind is

"Thank fcuk I didnt go to Oxegen"
                                                Was in Naas this afternoon and they mostly look utterly miserable.

I wonder which 5* hotel is P_L has evacuated to
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  Dublin
                                                  And nearly blow it all in 1st 5 mins of 2nd half ffs

Comment

Well done Dublin, didnt see that performance coming at all. They play Antrim next so should get safely through to the QF's for a second year running

Comment

Fuck you clare. Now i have to sell my car

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                        Fuck you clare. Now i have to sell my car

She dump you?

Comment

Must pay attention!

Full Tilt Limit Omaha, $24.00 BB (3 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8, 5, K, 2
                                                          1 fold, SB raises, Hero calls

Flop: (4 SB) A, 8, K (2 players)
                                                          SB bets, Hero raises, SB calls

Turn: (4 BB) Q (2 players)
                                                          SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls

River: (6 BB) J (2 players)
                                                          SB checks, Hero checks

Total pot: $144 (6 BB) | Rake: $1

Results:
                                                          SB had 2, K, 4, 6 (one pair, Kings).
                                                          Hero had 8, 5, K, 2 (flush, Ace high).
                                                          Outcome: Hero won $143

Comment

any idea where the lads in the states could stream the GAA from? obviously RTE.ie doesn't work over there

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                              any idea where the lads in the states could stream the GAA from? obviously RTE.ie doesn't work over there
                                                              I know you can pay for streaming from Setanta online outside of Ireland if thats any use?

Comment

I doubt they'd be pushed enough to pay. Its hardly streamed on a justin.tv or myp2p style site is it?

(getting close to 3k posts, thats a bit ridiculous)

Comment

They might be emmet, but I've never had to go look

Comment

TV3.ie not available abroad for live sport?

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                      I doubt they'd be pushed enough to pay. Its hardly streamed on a justin.tv or myp2p style site is it?

(getting close to 3k posts, thats a bit ridiculous)
                                                                      was talking to friend awhile back and pretty sure he said iraqi goals stream the ga in the states

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Dublin under a bit of pressure against Tipp

Im sick and tired of every commentator/analsyt laying the blame of a poor dublin performance at the feet of the backs. Dublins forwards are absolutely killing them!! The backs are working extremely hard to close down a prety good tipp forward line. Any time the brogans get the ball all they want to do is shoot. more interested with getting their name in the paper than picking out the man in the best position. theres a reason why Bernard brogan only got one point against us - the minute he got the ball all kev reilly had to do was close down the shot.

Grr I dunno why I give a sh!t - it must be very tilting to be from Dub

Comment

not at bad as being from meath

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                            not at bad as being from meath
                                                                            ok im biased but I think its a pretty good county to be from. regadless of what kind of team we have you (as a supporter) are always guaranteed hard work and honesty. We know that we have some limited players but they are all willing to burst a gut for the cause. In the last 15 years of going to matches iv rarely come away thinking that lads didnt give 100% or some players thaught they were better than the team.

I dunno its hard to explain

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                              careful now!

Comment

was hoping apres match would be ripping off the 3 main lads, good 20 minutes of eamo talking guff would have been fun

hopefully it changes after the break

*
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 10-07-10, 18:13. Reason: *

Comment

Is there any apps for reading cbr files on android?
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Uruguay at 3s in normal time looks like a decent price. It matters more to them than it does to Germany, and the Germans have left out some big names. Paul says Germany though so I'm obviously burning money.

I'm also on Suarez at 7s first goalscorer, more for a bit of interest than anything else.

Given how I've done this World Cup expect an early German goal.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                      Uruguay at 3s in normal time looks like a decent price. It matters more to them than it does to Germany, and the Germans have left out some big names. Paul says Germany though so I'm obviously burning money.

I'm also on Suarez at 7s first goalscorer, more for a bit of interest than anything else.

Given how I've done this World Cup expect an early German goal.
                                                                                      Suarez is 11/1 on willhill

had decided against a bet till i saw that price

on Uruguay as well but not sure why they were 4/1 and around 3/1 for draw no bet earlier so price is gone imo

Comment

playing in the CPT in athlone last night.

100+ 20 freezeout.

16k starting stack with 25 min clock - 58 runners

built a stack of about 65k by the time we were down to the final 20.
                                                                                        then i went completely card dead for levels and got blinded down to 32k

Villain with 100k+ shoves AI UTG with QQ.
                                                                                        I have AK o/s and ship them in.

Flop is A 6 4
                                                                                        turn is a J
                                                                                        river is a 4% Q
                                                                                        so i hit the rails in 17th.

wasnt so much sickened by the 2 outer hiting as i was about the villains attitude.
                                                                                        when the A came on the flop, he was roaring about how "that's bullshit" and when the Q hit on the river, his celebration was way OTT and kind of in my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                          Suarez is 11/1 on willhill

had decided against a bet till i saw that price

on Uruguay as well but not sure why they were 4/1 and around 3/1 for draw no bet earlier so price is gone imo
                                                                                          Jesus that's huge!

I just put it on with PP, only a small bet for a bit of interest so didn't bother looking around.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                            Jesus that's huge!

I just put it on with PP, only a small bet for a bit of interest so didn't bother looking around.
                                                                                            bookmark this:

its where i always start when thinking about a bet

Comment

Originally posted by Aldazar View Post

100+ 20 freezeout.

Flop is A 6 4
                                                                                              turn is a J
                                                                                              river is a 4% Q

wasnt so much sickened by the 2 outer hiting as i was about the villains attitude.
                                                                                              when the A came on the flop, he was roaring about how "that's bullshit" and when the Q hit on the river, his celebration was way OTT and kind of in my face.

Stab him in the face with a brick. Only way they learn.

Comment

Was it meant to be a joke? Spanish could have not been the language of Uruguay (maybe portugese) and some people might think "austrian" might be the official language of Germany, a possibility given the official languge of Austria is German, and German is one of 3 official languages in Switzerland.
                                                                                                Just came across this gem of logic from the soccer forum, talking about the facts on the bottom of the screen during the Apres Match coverage. I really hope it's not a level.

Comment

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...hate-call.html

Crazy Mel Gibson, what a despicable human being, hope he gets locked up for the domestic abuse.
                                                                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Dublin under a bit of pressure against Tipp

Im sick and tired of every commentator/analsyt laying the blame of a poor dublin performance at the feet of the backs. Dublins forwards are absolutely killing them!! The backs are working extremely hard to close down a prety good tipp forward line. Any time the brogans get the ball all they want to do is shoot. more interested with getting their name in the paper than picking out the man in the best position. theres a reason why Bernard brogan only got one point against us - the minute he got the ball all kev reilly had to do was close down the shot.

Now I'm a far ways away from the type of sports fan who sees coaching changes as the great fix it solution, and I'm fully aware that Dublin just don't produce a lot of players who are exceptional at the inter - county level, but the whole management team has gots to go. I watched Dublin's first four league games in full earlier on in the year and the entire tactical game plan that was being used as a base is utterly ridiculous in my view. The complete disinterest in building fluency and freedom into the way the team play simply serves to cement the weaknesses of this squad rather than minimize them (which should obviously be the aim).

This squad badly needs a complete re-imagining in terms of coaching and management. I'm not saying we are good enough to win the Championship. But there is more than enough athletic and technical talent in there to dispatch counties like Wexford and Tipp with comfort and avoid getting completely crumpled by the bigger footballing counties.

A team that faces a huge weight of pressure and unrealistic expectation is being set up to play with a rigid and fearful ethos. Enough.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

100+ 20 freezeout.

Flop is A 6 4
                                                                                                      turn is a J
                                                                                                      river is a 4% Q

Ector, wasnt in Athlone last night was he, i was hand calling him all night for lol's (for all the live Dub Players)

Comment

no, no sign of him.
                                                                                                        assuming its the Ector i know in dublin!

Comment

no, no sign of him.
                                                                                                          assuming its the Ector i know in dublin!
                                                                                                          Ector out of the Voodoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                                            http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...hate-call.html

Crazy Mel Gibson, what a despicable human being, hope he gets locked up for the domestic abuse.
                                                                                                            What an arshole.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                              Ector out of the Voodoo?
                                                                                                              thats him, yeah.

no sign of him in athlone last night

Comment

thats him, yeaha.

no sign of him in athlone last night
                                                                                                                Shit, think I have been calling him Hector this whole time

Comment

Not saying I like it not saying I don't but it's certainly hypnotizing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIDvp32hVo&feature=fvsr[/ame]

Comment

was listening to local radio commentary of the Kildare Leitrim game for over 20 minutes, theres been a goal and a few points but I have no idea what the scores is, fckn eejits.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

just pretended to be on tilt and shoved 99
                                                                                                                      called by KQ
                                                                                                                      Q on flop

meh-aments

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        was listening to local radio commentary of the Kildare Leitrim game for over 20 minutes, theres been a goal and a few points but I have no idea what the scores is, fckn eejits.
                                                                                                                        1-12 0-6 to Kildare FT

Comment

Shexy football and aprés match panel replacing the real pundits, quality.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X