Originally posted by Rigger View Post
    Fuck it, let's go bowling.
    shut the fuck up donnie.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Think you've got it! (move along Hotspur in the psychology department). Can recite that movie from beginning to end, so, ahhhhh, hopefully that's it....!

Actually to randomly change the topic. Movies I can virtually remember word-for-word:

- The Big Lebowski
        - The Graduate
        - Zoolander

^^^ it's a sad list, but for some reason they're all ingrained in the brain. (awaits Strewelpeter's views on The Graduate )
        Lebowski and the blues brothers for me.

Comment

Think you've got it! (move along Hotspur in the psychology department). Can recite that movie from beginning to end, so, ahhhhh, hopefully that's it....!

Actually to randomly change the topic. Movies I can virtually remember word-for-word:

- The Big Lebowski
          - The Graduate
          - Zoolander

^^^ it's a sad list, but for some reason they're all ingrained in the brain. (awaits Strewelpeter's views on The Graduate )
          I can do Trading Places ANd Brewsters Millions

Comment

Can do Happy Gilmore, Shaun of the Dead, Anchor Man. Probably can do most of Lebowski, Wayne's World and Dumb and Dumber. I'm not proud of this!

Edit: Beverly Hills Cop also.
            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

- The Big Lebowski
              - The Graduate
              - Zoolander
              Friday for me.
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Trading places,another classic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRi0FT8uYMY[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Where is El Tren?

Comment

Are you serious?! You've just got to be 40+, although Brewsters Millions has to be one of the best movies - might have to download it now tbh

btw Trading Places was made into a real-life scenario with Way of the Turtle. They took these ordinary Joe Bloggs and turned them into megastar traders with just a few days of stockmarket training. It emerged from a bet between two guys about whether trading expertise was inherent or trainable.
                      Im 26, just took a liking to the film

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        Where is El Tren?
                        This one made me lol this morning:

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          Lebowski and the blues brothers for me.
                          Same two ... and maybe a couple more.
                          Way back when VCR's were a novelty we used to have Blues Bros Parties after the pub acting out the parts and reciting the lines.
                          How'd you like to eat corn on the cob ... without any fucking teeth?

Finding myself 25 years later wandering around Chicago and realising that I knew my way around the city just from watching the movie was really weird.

(awaits Strewelpeter's views on The Graduate )
                          Obv it made a bigger impression on me than I realised
                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 08-07-10, 11:02.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                            This one made me lol this morning:

Yeah, I flipped a coin at which one to post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                Same two ... and maybe a couple more.
                                Way back when VCR's were a novelty we used to have Blues Bros Parties after the pub acting out the parts and reciting the lines.
                                How'd you like to eat corn on the cob ... without any fucking teeth?

Finding myself 25 years later wandering around Chicago and realising that I knew my way around the city just from watching the movie was really weird.

Obv it made a bigger impression on me than I realised
                                Lol,snap,"this is glue,strong stuff".

Comment

Obv Die Hard.

Comment

Damn cant see the El Tren picture

Longshot as its vague in my memory but what was the name of that film i think it was an 80's film based loosely on the Wayne Williams serial murders, wrapping prostitutes bodies in carpet etc?.

Comment

- The Big Lebowski
                                      - The Graduate
                                      - Zoolander

Pretty know Unforgiven word for word now. Mate of mine can actually recite American Psycho practically

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                        Damn cant see the El Tren picture

Longshot as its vague in my memory but what was the name of that film i think it was an 80's film based loosely on the Wayne Williams serial murders, wrapping prostitutes bodies in carpet etc?.
                                        The Atlanta Child Murders? It's going to be pretty weird if this is the film you know all the lines to!
                                        "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                          Also Dude, Wheres my Car
                                          Eh this made it uncool!

Are you serious?! You've just got to be 40+, although Brewsters Millions has to be one of the best movies - might have to download it now tbh
                                          I only watched Brewsters Millions again last week, classic.

Films i can do word for word are The Wanders, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Boyz in the Hood and The Commitments

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Eh this made it uncool!

I only watched Brewsters Millions again last week, classic.

Films i can do word for word are The Wanders, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Boyz in the Hood and The Commitments
                                            Is that the sequel to The Wanderers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,:
                                              "Get up an' dance he says, I'd like to smack him one!"

One of my fav films of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                The Atlanta Child Murders? It's going to be pretty weird if this is the film you know all the lines to!
                                                Im not sure this is the one, Wayne williams was only my own take but the year is about right and lll have to try can i dl it to see. lol no i dont remember the words of any of my favourite films unless im actually watching the film, only memorable one liners that i worryingly use too much in daily life.

Actually a friend of mine is worse, he used to quote any and every early day Tom Cruise line to girlfriends before he confided to me that the net was closing in on him and if she ever watches a Tom Cruise film he's ruined!.

Comment

I can do;

Anchor man, Dumb and Dumber, Rem the Titans and Old school

Comment

I can do silent movies.

Comment

Brag:

Got a new job, & 3 months "gardening leave" to go with it

Beat:

Didn't get the voluntary redundancy I was hoping for as the icing on the cake

Variance:

Wife is now trying to convince me to stick to the letter of the leave and get the garden as well a whole list of other things done while I'm off

However, I think I'll be more like this for the next 3 months

on a related note, anyone got suggestions for decent sign-up or reload bonuses & Rb at the moment? Mainly micro stakes NLH or NLH STTs ($20-$50)

already with PPP/FT/Stars/Mansion/VC/GJP but could be willing to deposit there if a decent reload bonus was PMmed to me *cough PPP cough**
                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          Obv Die Hard.
                                                          I'd find anyone who didn't know die hard word for word a little strange to be honest.
                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I've seen the first 2 die hards at least 25 times apiece, the 3rd one maybe 15.
                                                            Indiana Jones: I've seen raiders at least 40 times(no exaggeration), temple of doom maybe 25, last crusade about 30.
                                                            I'm sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

already with PPP/FT/Stars/Mansion/VC/GJP but could be willing to deposit there if a decent reload bonus was PMmed to me *cough PPP cough**
                                                              Stars will let you repeat the first deposit bonus up to 3 times... assuming you haven't already.
                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I'm having a surreal back and forth with Eircom over the complaint I made over them leaving me for eight days without service claiming that there was a major fault on the road when it was clear that they knew that there was no such fault. It has gone more or less along the lines of:

Eircon: No, there was a major cable fault in the area and we needed to get the road dug up, hard luck but we don't give a shit now fuck off.
                                                                Me: There was no major fault, the box outside my house was broken.
                                                                Eircon: No it wasn't. The road was dug up to fix your problem nothing was done with your box.
                                                                Me: Are you calling me a Liar? I saw the guy fix it !
                                                                Eircon: Our story is that there was a major cable fault and we are sticking to it, now fuck off and stop annoying us.
                                                                Me: Do I lok like the kind of guy thats going to let this go, now I want to know which of you incompetent fucckheads was responsible for this mess.
                                                                Eircon: I already told you to fuck of, now fuck off.
                                                                Me: I just got my bill and you haven't credited me anything for the time you left me without the service
                                                                Eircon: OK you can have a credit for the time you were without it
                                                                ME: OK, is that a statutory right or from the kindness of your heart?
                                                                Eircon: Statutory
                                                                Me: So why did I have to ask for it? Why didn't you just give it to me
                                                                Eircon: Oh please fuck off and leave me alone
                                                                Me: No

Comment

I'm having a surreal back and forth with Eircom over the complaint I made over them leaving me for eight days without service claiming that there was a major fault on the road when it was clear that they knew that there was no such fault. It has gone more or less along the lines of:
                                                                  Commission for Communications Regulation, ComReg, Telecommunication Regulation Ireland, Radio communications Regulation Ireland, Postal Regulation Ireland.

Send in a complaint.

Comment

Films I know all the words to because I have watched them ad nauseum:

American Beauty
                                                                    Braveheart
                                                                    The Blues Brothers
                                                                    Glengarry Glen Ross
                                                                    Good Will Hunting
                                                                    He Got Game
                                                                    The Shawshank Redemption
                                                                    Groundhog Day (the scene where he tries to convince her that he is God remains my favourite comedy moment ever!)
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                      I think i was saying to you last week Ronan but Flying Pig Downtown is very good http://www.flyingpig.nl/ very near to train station and has a great bar and fairly lively but is on a quiet street at night. Great noodle shop located off this street aslo which is very much needed!! Another place is the Vondelpark Hostel (part of stayokay group i think) which is down the other end. Very quiet but is within walk of everywhere really, and close to the leidseplein
                                                                      I've stayed in the Flying Pig manys a time.
                                                                      It USED to be amazing, and while it is still quite a good spot, it's gone downhill a bit.
                                                                      Are you after more hotel or hostel though?
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

meh, couldn't find Trading Places as rapid.org has changed a bit, so going for Back to the Future.
                                                                        its now bolt.org
                                                                        Tip: use IMDB links as your search guide.
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                          Films I know all the words to because I have watched them ad nauseum:

American Beauty
                                                                          Braveheart
                                                                          The Blues Brothers
                                                                          Glengarry Glen Ross
                                                                          Good Will Hunting
                                                                          He Got Game
                                                                          The Shawshank Redemption
                                                                          Groundhog Day (the scene where he tries to convince her that he is God remains my favourite comedy moment ever!)
                                                                          He got game is the shit... what kind of name is Jesus anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                            www.comreg.ie

Send in a complaint.
                                                                            They are copied on all the correspondence, I'd say thay are laughing their asses off at me.
                                                                            I've now opened a separate complaint into the handling of the original complaint
                                                                            I have ammo against their complaints procedure of a recorded call that I'll throw into the mix if I have to.

I feel kind of sorry for them though it must be hell to have to work in an organisation that has nothing but utter contempt for their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              I've stayed in the Flying Pig manys a time.
                                                                              It USED to be amazing, and while it is still quite a good spot, it's gone downhill a bit.
                                                                              Are you after more hotel or hostel though?
                                                                              Downhill since you can't smoke in the anymore? Haven't stayed there in bout 2 years i think

Comment

Its bizzare how Groundhog Day is so easy to watch over and over again

Comment

Pretty Much all Kevin Smith movies
                                                                                  All arnie Movies
                                                                                  A lot of cheech and chong
                                                                                  a lot of 80's comedy
                                                                                  and most embarrassing of all, Top Gun.
                                                                                  I know that shit by heart.
                                                                                  Damn babysitter watched it on repeat when I was a child.

Comment

Downhill since you can't smoke in the anymore? Haven't stayed there in bout 2 years i think
                                                                                    yeah, the bar bong was amazing, though they have a terrace now. It's just that it's a bit seedier, and not in the good way.
                                                                                    I was never as comfortable and relaxed there as I was in the past.

Comment

At 9pm ET tonight LeBron James will take an hour on ESPN to inform the world where he intends to play basketball next year. Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade and Carlos Boozer have already completed mega million deals. Of course LeBron had to be last to declare.

Over the past two days the stock of the MSG group (the company that runs the stadium where the Knicks play) has seen a significant rise in both it's baseline stock price and the amount of long bets in the options market (i.e. people betting the stock will rise). They are also the favourite to get his signature on the likes of Intrade.

I personally think he will stay in Cleveland, with Delonte West being traded away (alleged to have been shagging LeBron's mother during much of last season). The idea that he would go on Primetime TV for an hour to break the hearts of the people of Akron and Cleveland is just a bit too much. He would be an even bigger douchebag than anyone thought possible if that is what he did.

LeBron James' prime-time decision places the sport's biggest burden on him. Now, he has to win.

The Championship of Me comes crashing into a primetime cable infomercial that LeBron James and his cronies have been working to make happen for months, a slow, cynical churning of manufactured drama that sports has never witnessed. As historic monuments go, this is the Rushmore of basketball hubris and narcissism. The vacuous star for our vacuous times. All about ‘Bron and all about nothing.

James is throwing a few foosball tables at Boys & Girls Clubs, an empty gesture out of the empty superstar. He’s turned free agency into the title of our times, a preening pageant of fawning, begging and pleading. Hard-working people are dragged into municipalities and told to hold signs, chant scripted slogans and beg a diva who doesn’t care about them to accept a $100 million contract.

Privately, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh weren’t pleased on Wednesday morning with the belief that James’ camp was responsible for leaking their plans to a television partner, but then again it makes perfect sense: This isn’t about Wade and Bosh choosing the Heat. It’s about LeBron getting the stage to himself on Thursday night.

One front-office executive whose team made a presentation to LeBron James told Yahoo! Sports that he believes James is choosing between Miami and Cleveland. And yet, if James wants to deliver the biggest kick in the gut to his hometown, he’ll pick the flat-lined New York Knicks. Whatever the decision, he’s made clear that the teasing and tormenting of the loser isn’t his concern.

Team LeBron is having the time of its life, but has no idea the repercussions of what it’s done here. All that comes to James now is the biggest burden to win a championship that sports has ever seen. They aren’t making James a bigger star with this big-top, but a bigger target. All those teams that marched into the presentations and listened to some of the foolish and naive questions asked of them believed these kids had no idea what they were doing, or what they had gotten themselves into. They’re all feeling more validated every day. From beginning to end, this process has been a farce.

On James’ new website, under the headline dubbing this TV debacle “The Decision,” there come these words: “Maverick Carter, CEO of LRMR Marketing said…” This explains everything. Carter’s marketing company isn’t doing so well trying to get its one client Jonny Flynn a used-car dealership endorsement in the Twin Cities, and now Carter’s going to try to justify all that plush office space, staff attorneys, private planes and resort hotels by translating the Championship of Me into the making of his reputation.

Carter’s pushed one agent – Aaron Goodwin – and one advisor – William Wesley – aside because he wanted to be the voice in James’ ear and the one getting credit on the masthead. So far, Carter’s been a superstar at spending James’ money on LRMR, but now he’s getting the company name out there and turning LeBron into Mr. July after LeBron didn’t have the stomach to be Mr. June.

Team LeBron had discussed a documentary on the free-agent process, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported, but the narrative changed after James’ Game 5 meltdown in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Carter says there was never a plan for a free-agent tour, but this is what he means: There was never a plan for James to get held accountable, to have his motivations and priorities called into doubt. There was never a plan for the blame to shift from Danny Ferry, Mike Brown and his Cavaliers teammates. There was never a plan that real-world rules applied to the self-proclaimed King.

They scrapped the tour, the documentary and set sights on hijacking the network for an unprecedented special they believe will elevate James’ brand. Only, James has never looked smaller, never more insecure and unsure of who he is and what he wants to be. He won’t look so much like Kobe Bryant(notes) and David Beckham, but rather a three-star linebacker from Shaker Heights picking Bowling Green over Kent and Ohio U. on local access television.

Team LeBron has known all along it was going to do this, and the cushy, protective relationship with that television network culminates with a basketball player commandeering his own coverage on his own terms. Now James and his buddies spoon out misdirection plays on his possible destination – feeding everyone for days and weeks that the Knicks were dead, only to say now, “Well…who knows?” – to build back drama for the infomercial.
                                                                                      For LeBron, free agency hasn't been about Dwayne Wade (R) or Chris Bosh, it's been about him.

This is some plan they’ve hatched and some game they’re playing with those Cleveland fans who’ve been so relentlessly loyal to James. First, he marched the biggest suitors in the sport to come court him in downtown Cleveland with those pointless presentations. He wanted those people out there creating a visual public push-and-pull for him, and because James needed to be told something that probably isn’t completely true anymore: Cleveland loves him.

Well, Cleveland craves him. Love is a strong word, and it ought to be unconditional, but loving a sports hero is the most conditional kind of love there is. Only, it was different with Cleveland. He’s one of them, but you still have to wonder: Are they one of him?

James never shared that town’s angst with the Browns and Indians. He wanted winners in his life, and rooted for the Dallas Cowboys and New York Yankees. He doesn’t feel the pain of a city’s broken heart. Shaquille O’Neal(notes) leaving the Orlando Magic for the Los Angeles Lakers 14 years ago was a hard hit, but LeBron bailing on Cleveland is far more devastating on a different level.

Everyone ridicules Cleveland, makes it a butt of jokes, but LeBron James has the chance to change all of that. And even then, it has to crush Cleveland’s sporting psyche that James could still walk out. If one of our own won’t stay, what does that say to the rest of the country?

That’s the hardest part here, and that makes the possibility that James would go on national television – with those split-screen shots of stunned fans in Akron and Cleveland – and completely crush those people so impossible to believe. He couldn’t be that cold, that callous, that cunning? Or perhaps, maybe this is all a rollout – the website, the Twitter page and the infomercial – to introduce a new LeBron, a new city, to the world.

Whatever happens, James and the television network will hide behind some money going to the Boys & Girls Clubs. But this isn’t about kids and sports, and it sure isn’t about the credibility that comes with winning championships. Something’s changed here, and LeBron James has gone a long way to devaluing winning and losing in the NBA. David Stern has long pushed the individual over team, marketed showy over substance, and LeBron James represents the manifestation of it all.

Greatest talent to ever walk into this league, the self-proclaimed King, and now everyone gets a front-row, primetime seat for how it means to live without self-awareness, without restraint. The vacuous star for our vacuous times, live on Thursday night and fitting himself for a ring as the undisputed Champion of Me. All about ‘Bron and all about nothing.
                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                        www.comreg.ie

Send in a complaint.
                                                                                        A friend of mine had a problem with Meteor owing him money that had gine on for a couple of months and comreg sorted it out and he got his money the next day. He raves about them. How have your dealings been with them?

Also I also know quite a few films off by heart. Gladiator is one that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                          I've seen the first 2 die hards at least 25 times apiece, the 3rd one maybe 15.
                                                                                          Indiana Jones: I've seen raiders at least 40 times(no exaggeration), temple of doom maybe 25, last crusade about 30.
                                                                                          I'm sick.
                                                                                          What's sick is watching 2 more than 3. 3 is a far better film surely....
                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

He got game is the shit... what kind of name is Jesus anyway?
                                                                                            Yeah, it really is incredible. Two scenes in particular stand out for me:

- The one where they are on the basketball court and get into an argument over how much of a prima donna Jesus is and the dude fires the basketball the whole length of the court in frustration and binks it off. The rye high five and "shit, that's the million dollar shot baby" reaction is money;

- The one where Denzel meets his son on the Cony Island boardwalk and explains the origin of his name - i.e. he wasn't named after Jesus but a 70's basketball player with the same nickname. The love for the game just shines through the whole scene;

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                              I put them about equal...3 tends to drag at the end a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                How have your dealings been with them?
                                                                                                I don't have anything to do with the bills in the house so I also have nothing to do with the complaints when things go wrong

Comment

Nah I think 2 is the best of the lot actually. It's tight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                    A friend of mine had a problem with Meteor owing him money that had gine on for a couple of months and comreg sorted it out and he got his money the next day. He raves about them. How have your dealings been with them?
                                                                                                    Comreg have been fine, they understand what I'm trying to do, and Eircon are scared shitless of them.

Whats getting me is that someone somewhere decided that they weren't going to bother fixing my line.
                                                                                                    I don't know if it was incompetence or if it was because I got into a row with the cnut who told me that if I was lucky they might come and look at it someday soon. I'm not looking for Money or anything else I simply am asking for an explanation of how they were able to leave me for over a week without even performing a basic line test when all the time I was telling them that my neighbours lines were OK so how can the main line to me be gone?

Comment

I put them about equal...3 tends to drag at the end a bit.
                                                                                                      There's an alternate ending on youtube which I think is far better, here...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSVwuFsiZv4[/ame]

Takes the place of the whole bit in Canada and is a few years in the future

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                        Nah I think 2 is the best of the lot actually. It's tight though.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty shocking. I thought it was pretty much beyond doubt that one was the masterpiece of the series. Hans Gruber ffs!

Comment

This looks like its gonna be great, opens on 16th

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z75o-F6ja2I&NR=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSyQ3K0xnYg[/ame]

Comment

At 9pm ET tonight LeBron James will take an hour on ESPN to inform the world where he intends to play basketball next year. Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade and Carlos Boozer have already completed mega million deals. Of course LeBron had to be last to declare.
                                                                                                              The more I read about this BS the more I hate LeBron. It seems pretty obvious that he cares more about being rich/famous/"the first sports billionaire" than actually winning championships. With his talents he should be the first player to actually challenge Jordan's place as the GOAT. Although Kobe is getting pretty close in terms of titles.

Comment

Watched the game in the Woolshed. We decided to be belligerent German supporters. Got the Spanish people also watching the game there involved in some fun back and forths. Never so much fun had backing the wrong horse!
                                                                                                                Did you see the German girl that was built like an Olympic shot put or hammer thrower? I was in the terraces with the Spanish fans and they started too boo the Germans at one stage after a tackle. She turned around and gave the most intimadating stare down I've ever seen in my life from a man or a woman! The Spanish went very quiet for a while
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArS16ZyOxLQ[/ame]

Can recite nearly all of both of these movies.

Comment

Comreg have been fine, they understand what I'm trying to do, and Eircon are scared shitless of them.

Whats getting me is that someone somewhere decided that they weren't going to bother fixing my line.
                                                                                                                    I don't know if it was incompetence or if it was because I got into a row with the cnut who told me that if I was lucky they might come and look at it someday soon. I'm not looking for Money or anything else I simply am asking for an explanation of how they were able to leave me for over a week without even performing a basic line test when all the time I was telling them that my neighbours lines were OK so how can the main line to me be gone?
                                                                                                                    mostly column B above tbh
                                                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

There's an alternate ending on youtube which I think is far better, here...

Takes the place of the whole bit in Canada and is a few years in the future
                                                                                                                      thats pretty cool

Comment

Yeah that's pretty shocking. I thought it was pretty much beyond doubt that one was the masterpiece of the series. Hans Gruber ffs!
                                                                                                                        I think they were talking about Indiana Jones.
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Meh they are all awesome anyway

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X