This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
    Lol its my Sisters friend, he is one angry dude - so less of the funny comments!
    Where did this "angry dude" come from all of a sudden? It was a woman before, seems like when a chap thoughtfully pulls over to give a hitchhiking 17 year old in a mini-skirt a lift on a deserted highway and before he has even had time to reach into his glove compartment for the rope out jumps her dreadlocked hippie boyfriend from behind a ditch and now you're both sexually frustrated *and* have to drive 1 hippie and a lucky tease somewhere.

Scandalous.

Comment

Despite being severely hungover, I decided to fire up a few cash tables. Accidently sat into a PL game and as I was multi-tabling, I only noticed it was PL when I was trying to 3bet some goon with the bullets. Obviously they were no good against the might J3o and I lose about 3/4 of a buy in.

I'm about to cut my loses and leave the table when I realise that if I do that, my holdem stats will have a new line added to them for PL and it will be in the red. Que severe OCD kicking in and I stay on the PL table for an hour and a half until I re-coup the losses and get my new line of stats back in the black Think I might need to get this OCD lark checked out!

Comment

Sorry got confused cause I'm 10 tabling, She is my friends sister.

Comment

We dont care how you know her, we just want pics!

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
          Despite being severely hungover, I decided to fire up a few cash tables. Accidently sat into a PL game and as I was multi-tabling, I only noticed it was PL when I was trying to 3bet some goon with the bullets. Obviously they were no good against the might J3o and I lose about 3/4 of a buy in.

I'm about to cut my loses and leave the table when I realise that if I do that, my holdem stats will have a new line added to them for PL and it will be in the red. Que severe OCD kicking in and I stay on the PL table for an hour and a half until I re-coup the losses and get my new line of stats back in the black Think I might need to get this OCD lark checked out!
          Where do you play? PL tables on FT are so much softer compared to NL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
            Prop Bet

Workmate challenged me to do a 1k ocean swim on sunday morning. I recon i'll be under 22mins, he reckons I won't. I have no training time as it starts in 40 hours.

Results sunday evening............
            Interesting. Its definitely do-able if you are a reasonably good swimmer and not unfit.

Comment

I can post pics of a random girl if you want?

Comment

I can post pics of a random girl if you want?

Once she hots then fire away.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lxmDewYoA[/ame]

Such a happy song!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post

Where do you play? PL tables on FT are so much softer compared to NL.
                    On iPoker at the minute. The standard there is pretty bad aswell

Comment

First and only time I am doing this....

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

huh

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Wonder how many times you've said that.
                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I know a few strip clubs looking?

Comment

i typed random hot girl into google images, thats the first pic I got

Comment

Cool collaboration I hadn't heard till tonight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ybz_AvYcQQ[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Cracking pins!
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is this Hitchhikers work?

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Euromillions up the left, back to the day job

Comment

stuck on 9,999 posts on the other place. Not sure how to fire off the big 10k one.

Comment

Strangest day of sleep I've had in a long while. I was up yesterday morning at my normal time (9am ish), in work, in the Fitz last night for the tourney, home at 3.30am, internet and West Wing until 8.30 am, sleep til 22:00, going to Tesco now to get food, then into work for 1am, staying there until approx 3pm, go home, watch the rugby and prob go to bed then. Working weird hours on Monday as well so things will be a bit fcked up for days. I've never had a normal body clock anyhow, but this is taking the biscuit imo.

Comment

What industry do you work in?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Hmmm, would you though?

Comment

Jesus Dom that sounds pretty horrific-anything less then 8 hours sleep per day plunges me into a furious panic and conviction that the old impending doom is in the post. Can a lack of sleep produce some sort of chemical reaction that induces looneyism?

Comment

im just after seeing this but Mavrick is on ITV1 at the mo - what an epic card film

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                        Jesus Dom that sounds pretty horrific-anything less then 8 hours sleep per day plunges me into a furious panic and conviction that the old impending doom is in the post. Can a lack of sleep produce some sort of chemical reaction that induces looneyism?
                                                        fuck's sake Sam, you better not ever have kids!
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

As far as i know you can survive longer from a lack of water than you can from a lack of sleep

Comment

Finally got 'round to watching Bruno. Really surprised to see Bono at the end, never thought he'd get involved in something humorous

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNk76mesH_0[/ame]
                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Me too I literally need 9 hours in bed (takes me a good while to fall asleep). Anything less than 8 hrs solid kip and I'm a write off the next day. Quite inhibiting really.

Comment

quiet like this song even tho its cheesy as fuck!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  The wheels are in motion! We are expecting a little daughter in April (touch wood)!!!
                                                                  Last edited by Closed_Account; 12-02-10, 23:55.

Comment

LOL.

Comment

The wheels are in motion! We are expecting a liitle daughter in April (touch wood)!!!
                                                                      congrats!

the sleep deprivation is going to have your brain fried even worse than normal

(he said insouciantly trying to shrug off his faux pas)
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

congrats!

the sleep deprivation is going to have your brain fried even worse than normal

(he said insouciantly trying to shrug off his faux pas)
                                                                        Thanks a mill!

Haha googling insouciantly frantically here!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqpPj87ekE[/ame]

goosebumps

Comment

Ok for Sunday night I've booked a nice table well away from the door for herself and I.

I really hope she likes snooker

Comment

What industry do you work in?
                                                                              I work in IT for a bank. Big weekend this weekend. The final closing of th First Active brand is happening this weekend with all the work ongoing now. It is the culmination of a 14 month project, and my last big weekends work in this company before I am miraculously transformed into someone called something like Srivinanthan Krimananthaton or similarly hard to pronounce name.
                                                                              When I was in college, especially my final year, my sleep pattern would regularly boil down to 24-30 hours awake followed by 10-16 hours asleep. My record awake time was something like 44 hours, and at the end of this I realised I had to give part of a group presentation in something I knew nothing about. Thankfully my sleep induced psychosis meant that I produced a very entertaining, if not factually overloaded segment, and our team ended up getting an A2 in that subject.

This may have been more due to the fact that we found this thing on the internet that did exactly what we were trying to do and more, downloaded and broke the code a bit to look realisticly like we did it, but I like to think my ranting had a bit to do with it.

Comment

Darkness tells ur brain to release melatonin, which governs your sleepy times. Those philips wake up lights tell your brain that melatonin time is over and to get up. Cant recommend those lights highly enough, you just glance round and ur awake, with no urge to lie in bed or sluggishness.
                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Im never drinking two pints again. I just got bagged driving home and i swear the feeling was sick i was sure i was going to fail.

The gardai even asked was i after drink when waiting for the result as she said it usually takes longer when someone is after drink.

I swear my legs were like jelly.

Obv i passed but the feeling was the worst possible.
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                    Darkness tells ur brain to release melatonin, which governs your sleepy times. Those philips wake up lights tell your brain that melatonin time is over and to get up. Cant recommend those lights highly enough, you just glance round and ur awake, with no urge to lie in bed or sluggishness.
                                                                                    this badboy?
                                                                                    Learn more about Philips and how we help improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting.

How much?

Just knocked out of a tourni in about 70th
                                                                                    lad shoves all in 4 times in a row everyone folds
                                                                                    12,000 a round ive about 60,000 left

4th time he shoves ive 1010
                                                                                    i call he shows KK

i know

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                      Im never drinking two pints again. I just got bagged driving home and i swear the feeling was sick i was sure i was going to fail.

The gardai even asked was i after drink when waiting for the result as she said it usually takes longer when someone is after drink.

I can imagine the feeling, I get this nervous feeling in my gut if I come up to a checkpoint the day after a night out, even though I know 99% I'm gonna pass.

Tbh Id only ever have max one pint if I'm gonna drive straight after it. And even then I'd try to give myself at least half an hour if not more.

Comment

happened to me a few months ago. so so lucky i passed. its a horrible feeling but there no one to blame but yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          When I was in college, especially my final year, my sleep pattern would regularly boil down to 24-30 hours awake followed by 10-16 hours asleep. My record awake time was something like 44 hours, and at the end of this I realised I had to give part of a group presentation in something I knew nothing about. Thankfully my sleep induced psychosis meant that I produced a very entertaining, if not factually overloaded segment, and our team ended up getting an A2 in that subject.
                                                                                          reminds me of my own final presentation and 2 day session to write my 150page project report

lying in bed at 4 in morn watching Daffy Duck and He-Man(?) having a comedy swordfight on the bedside locker
                                                                                          giggling away to myself, flatmates next day asking what the hell was going on

Im told my presentation was more like a standup gig, dont remember it apart from ending with "as Del Boy would say 'Cushtie' " with a bit of tommy cooper hand movement

pub, couple of pints, outcold in house, wake up next day(ish)

god bless scraping passes

Comment

Just finished my three day backlog.

Like HJ's random 'hot girl' search idea. First result for me on Google Image search. Overdue.

Nite All. Play us out there Bob
                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlN2ZOMULOU[/ame]
                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Does Fugly not mean mingbot??

I would lick her bum hole for many hours gladly.

On a seperate note Blue Aftershock is rank and will no doubt end up in me having an awful hangover in the morning.
                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

UKIPT Manchester didn't go well busted after 2.5hours, lost like a 30k pot which i mite post in the HH section as i took a weirdish line,

on a happier not

Ship my 2nd LAPT package, wahoo i love T$

Beat: blew up in the Daily 80k with 45left
                                                                                                  Added Brag: have a good stack in the 20r on stars, that 5.7k i have my eyes on it
                                                                                                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                    Does Fugly not mean mingbot??

I would lick her bum hole for many hours gladly.

On a seperate note Blue Aftershock is rank and will no doubt end up in me having an awful hangover in the morning.
                                                                                                    quoted to prevent editing!

funny mix of what you'd do gladly and whats rank!
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

no need to take such extreme measures just cause you got bagged

Comment

Love busting in the last level of a Day 1 ME. Fck jj into 66, fck aj into a9 for a chop, and fck aq into j9 after they spike trips on the river. From a 55k stack to busto in an hour lovely hurling.

Worse beat than that is the thoughts of spending another day in this shithole.....LOL Manchester.

Comment

You know you are in the wrong cash game when you have a guy at the table with the missus behind him telling him to be careful as that is the gas money and they will have no heating to bath the kids.

Lol Mancskangermants.

Comment

It sounds like you got hornswaggled by the classic 'Bath Night Bluff', expect him to start bluffing liberally, so start calling light.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                              You know you are in the wrong cash game when you have a guy at the table with the missus behind him telling him to be careful as that is the gas money and they will have no heating to bath the kids.

Lol Mancskangermants.
                                                                                                              lol,

its not as big a shithole as i thought it would be

the scenery around the hotel is like something out of 28days later and is in bits

i'm probably after jinxing myself to get robbed 2mro
                                                                                                              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm a big fan of Friday Night Lights. If you didn't see the last episode of the current series then don't look.
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                Lions beat the Panthers

And then theres these which make me lose track of the storyling altogether.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

<-------

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Quick query re moneybookers. I'm new to it so bear with me, I was under the impression you upload funds to your moneybookers a/c then transfare to your poker a/c. I seem to be making double withdrawals from my laser card, when i go to cashier/lodgements ( on the poker skin that is) it brings up another moneybookers window and I assumed I was just transfaring here from MB to my poker a/c.

I have a laser card registered with MB is that why it seems like I could transfare money to poker a/c without directly uploading it MB first?

Hope that makes sense, just come off a night shift!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuGBnrHT2w&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                                      Last edited by cardshark202; 13-02-10, 09:30.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                          Finally got 'round to watching Bruno. Really surprised to see Bono at the end, never thought he'd get involved in something humorous
                                                                                                                          His finest comedy hour in comedy imo
                                                                                                                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK8I9106cfc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK8I9106cfc[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X