This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on film 4 now if no-one has ever seen me
    ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Hope you get your disc sorted, ive spotted a few glitches with the game myself.
      Absolutely sickened but I have a mate working in gamestop. Going to give him a shout in the morning and see what he reckons. Fingers crossed. Thing is though, looking at it, there seems to be little none in terms of scratches.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
        I'm on film 4 now if no-one has ever seen me
        crackin film

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
          Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to find a picture of Rnadolph and Mortimer from their cameo in Coming to America, and I can't find it anywhere.
          Tried to do a screen grab from the movie using vlc/windows media player but it just comes up as black. There is no moment where both are pictured together in that scene.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to find a picture of Rnadolph and Mortimer from their cameo in Coming to America, and I can't find it anywhere.
            You know what's so brilliant about the BBV? Not only that you can ask that, not just that someone took the time to try to do a screen grab for you, but that nobody asked "Why the f*** do you want a picture of Randolph and Mortimer from their cameo in Coming to America?"

edit: What is that competition for Zuroph?
            Last edited by hotspur; 06-10-10, 22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              edit: What is that competition for Zuroph?
              not much its a local site so it just for a meal in a local italian take away place up the road. Food is epic there though, won best casual dining in Ireland this year.
              http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I would take a guess its Liverpool related.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  I would take a guess its Liverpool related.

Opr
                  and it all started off so well

Last edited by Guest; 06-10-10, 22:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                    Tried to do a screen grab from the movie using vlc/windows media player but it just comes up as black.
                    That was Eddie Murphy, Racist...
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                      That was Eddie Murphy, Racist...
                      That's Eddie "The Darkness" Murphy to you!
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                          That's Eddie "The Darkness" Murphy to you!
                          fuck your couch!
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

More Lamebook

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Slight NWS
                            SPOILER
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This is the wife of the guy who's gonna buy Liverpool.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Can people stop saying PM, it's team leader ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                    Can people stop saying PM, it's team leader ffs.
                                    I thought it was taoiseach?
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ah fuck.

Worst session I've ever played, a reminder to stick to the studies me thinks.

Played HU against a pretty decent reg (here's problem 1) who ran like god against me (problem 2), I open QJ and flop comes QJJ, I bet, he calls, turn a brick, I bet he calls, River a K I bet he shoves, I snap, KJ obviously.

This took the biscuit though.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button ($20)
                                      Hero (SB) ($51.37)
                                      BB ($20)
                                      UTG ($55.75)
                                      MP ($6.43)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5, 5
                                      UTG bets $0.70, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.60, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.10) 10, 5, 6 (3 players)
                                      Hero checks, BB bets $2.10, UTG calls $2.10, Hero raises $7.40, 1 fold, UTG calls $5.30

Turn: ($19) 4 (2 players)
                                      Hero bets $13, UTG calls $13

River: ($45) 3 (2 players)
                                      Hero bets $30.27 (All-In), UTG calls $30.27

Total pot: $105.54

Results:
                                      Hero had 5, 5 (three of a kind, fives).
                                      UTG had 6, 6 (three of a kind, sixes).
                                      Outcome: UTG won $102.54
                                      Last edited by Emmet; 06-10-10, 23:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                        Would 'Berkeley Hall' ring any bells in terms of a connection with the Aviva Stadium? My dad called the gf saying we can pick up our tickets for the Ireland-Russia match there and he's out of contact due to flying to the states tomorrow and its a bit late to call now. I'm kind of thinking it's the Berkeley Hotel in Ballsbridge and it just got mangled in translation....
                                        berkeley court hotel ballsbridge imo

Edit: Loads of links between aviva and berkeley hotel on the google

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                          LOL at the guy who reserved 5% and they piss off and didn't ship the monies.

Final list of people with action:
                                          tufat23 1%
                                          wazz 2%
                                          shaddyru 32% - this has to be a quater million pounds
                                          nickabourisk 5%
                                          NicholasJ 2%
                                          curesive 3%
                                          martoncz 5%
                                          goodeh 15%

wp all imo

edit i seen the final payouts, he cashed for 795GBP, so year quater million to the guy with 32%.

Plus, anyone that bought a % for the EPT gets the % carried over to the grand final.
                                          Last edited by Mellor; 06-10-10, 23:40.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                            http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

This is the wife of the guy who's gonna buy Liverpool.
                                            That's the Liverpool way.
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                She will be wearing tracksuits with juicy printed across them and will have her home broken into when they play away.

Comment

Hookers?

Comment

Just looking back over some of my posts for the summer. Jeez, some of that stuff was cringeworthy! Although some fairly lol moments.

Thinking of Iceland for next summer. Such a cool (no pun intended) country and the girls are crazy, hot, and susceptible to beer-induced mistakes.

Costs a fortune though. Has anyone ever stayed there for a bit of time?

Only been there for a week before and myself and a pal blew our 1200 euro budget in the first night. Beers were about 10 euro each and we were buying beers for the entire bar. Think we lived on ramen noodles and duty free vodka for the rest of the week. (sad to say that he is now an A&E doctor down in Oz)

Could live in the Blue Lagoon though.
                                                    Really want to go to Iceland myself but as you say it is really expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      Really want to go to Iceland myself but as you say it is really expensive.
                                                      They do alot of 2 for 1 deals on fishfingers and stuff, you'll be fine.

Comment

So I play the Jackpot 45 freezeout tonight and who strolls in at 830, one Liam Flood. Seated at my table the whole tourney. We both make the final table when this happened. Liam Flood is in bb and I have 9.5k (avg is 22k). UTG+1 Limps, I ship HJ with QQ, Button re-ships 30bb's. Liam Flood calls limper folds. Me: QQ, Raiser:QQ and Liam Flood: AA. Good game, pleasure to play with such a legend of Irish poker.
                                                        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Comment

Really is the most beautiful country in the world.
                                                            Horrible bastards in the peewee ice hockey games, though

Not a good ambassador for the place imo
                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

They do alot of 2 for 1 deals on fishfingers and stuff, you'll be fine.
                                                              Ugh, any deals on that breaded pink stuff, chicken nuggets I think they are called?

Comment

Really is the most beautiful country in the world.
                                                                Was in finland just over a year ago..the Scandies are truly a beautiful race!! Everything's ridic expensive there as well so I'm presuming they're all very similar! Would love to go back but only with a big chunk of my life roll! lol
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                  So I play the Jackpot 45 freezeout tonight and who strolls in at 830, one Liam Flood. Seated at my table the whole tourney. We both make the final table when this happened. Liam Flood is in bb and I have 9.5k (avg is 22k). UTG+1 Limps, I ship HJ with QQ, Button re-ships 30bb's. Liam Flood calls limper folds. Me: QQ, Raiser:QQ and Liam Flood: AA. Good game, pleasure to play with such a legend of Irish poker.
                                                                  I've seen Liam play that game a few times, just a degen like the rest of us really

Comment

Hasn't the Icelandic currency been massively devalued since their banks collapsed? I would have thought that would make visiting there much easier.

Comment

watching Sky sports there on the Liverpool sale, they were interviewing Joe Scouser
                                                                      I don't think it's football related as most English accents annoy me due to me being a fenien bastard (rite Strewelpeter) but the Scouse accent is posibly one of the most annoying accents to listen to . Anyone like it ? 2nd worse is G-macs mid atlantic accent.

Scouse accent is shite since George harrison died.
                                                                      Last edited by Solskjaer; 07-10-10, 00:22.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                          Was in finland just over a year ago..the Scandies are truly a beautiful race!! Everything's ridic expensive there as well so I'm presuming they're all very similar! Would love to go back but only with a big chunk of my life roll! lol

the Missus is Finnish, prices are pretty much as bad as Dublin, drink outside the ctiy centre and beer is 3 euros a pop, the real Scandanavian countries are much more expensive, Norway/Swe/Den

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                            the Missus is Finnish, prices are pretty much as bad as Dublin, drink outside the ctiy centre and beer is 3 euros a pop, the real Scandanavian countries are much more expensive, Norway/Swe/Den
                                                                            Not where we were!

We went way North (Arctic Circle) and everywhere we stayed beer was ridiculous..€5 for a beer (not even a pint..around 350-400mls).

Hated it at the time but was some experience and some of it was great craic

Oh and fair play on the missus..like I said a ridic high % of hot wimmins over there!!
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...

Comment

Not where we were!

We went way North (Arctic Circle) and everywhere we stayed beer was ridiculous..€5 for a beer (not even a pint..around 350-400mls).

Oh and fair play on the missus..like I said a ridic high % of hot wimmins over there!!
                                                                                cheers, however the whole fecking Finnish race are bonkers.

Comment

cheers, however the whole fecking Finnish race are bonkers.
                                                                                  Ha, yeah we noticed some of that as well!
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Iceland is even worse. There's only five off-licences in the capital city and they all close at 5:30pm. Beer there costs about 5 euro for takeaway and at least 10 euro in a pub.
                                                                                    I'll visit during lent imo.

Comment

Not where we were!

I went out with an Icelandic girl for a brief spell.
                                                                                      She was gorgeous but the broken engish from her and her friend with their accent is an absolutely horrific noise.
                                                                                      A month of that would best the most patient of men.

Belarussian women all the way for me.

Comment

She was gorgeous but the broken engish from her and her friend with their accent is an absolutely horrific noise.

ironically every other word is correct. Deliberate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                          I've seen Liam play that game a few times, just a degen like the rest of us really
                                                                                          yeah he seems like a really cool bloke, ran like Zues too.

Comment

ironically every other word is correct. Deliberate ?
                                                                                            I could lie, but I won't.

Comment

...

Comment

Zeus
                                                                                                , dude!
                                                                                                No Zues is the Greek god of spelling!

Comment

Fuck the 3rebuy on stars, busted in 21st out of ~7100runners

was in top ten in chips from about 100 out,

then lost two 4million chip pots with 99 vs QJ in one and AJ in another,

would have had average for the final table if i won them, wasn't all since the rebuy too,

12k for 1st, 21st i get 189$ or something,

i didn't win an all in pot in the last 6 i played

PokerStars Game #50714017919: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXI (30000/60000) - 2010/10/07 1:06:26 WET [2010/10/06 20:06:26 ET]
                                                                                                  Table '334010513 477' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                                  Seat 2: rintema (863007 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 3: mattwut1 (1331509 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: WLAMIR (1000609 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: Marader (293612 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: DrJFF (3334349 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 7: jokergreggy (841991 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: Zorder (813668 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Roma-Grom (912900 in chips)
                                                                                                  rintema: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  mattwut1: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  WLAMIR: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  Marader: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  DrJFF: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  jokergreggy: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  Zorder: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  Roma-Grom: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  Marader: posts small blind 30000
                                                                                                  DrJFF: posts big blind 60000
                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                  Dealt to DrJFF [Th Qc]
                                                                                                  jokergreggy: folds
                                                                                                  Zorder: folds
                                                                                                  Roma-Grom: folds
                                                                                                  rintema: folds
                                                                                                  mattwut1: folds
                                                                                                  HaroldAllOut is connected
                                                                                                  WLAMIR: folds
                                                                                                  Marader: raises 227612 to 287612 and is all-in
                                                                                                  DrJFF: calls 227612
                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [Kd 6c 7h]
                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [Kd 6c 7h] [Ac]
                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [Kd 6c 7h Ac] [9d]
                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                  Marader: shows [Qh 9h] (a pair of Nines)
                                                                                                  DrJFF: shows [Th Qc] (high card Ace)
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                  Marader collected 623224 from pot
                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                  Total pot 623224 | Rake 0
                                                                                                  Board [Kd 6c 7h Ac 9d]
                                                                                                  Seat 2: rintema folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 3: mattwut1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: WLAMIR (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: Marader (small blind) showed [Qh 9h] and won (623224) with a pair of Nines
                                                                                                  Seat 6: DrJFF (big blind) showed [Th Qc] and lost with high card Ace
                                                                                                  Seat 7: jokergreggy folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: Zorder folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Roma-Grom folded before Flop (didn't bet)

PokerStars Game #50714072323: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXI (30000/60000) - 2010/10/07 1:07:44 WET [2010/10/06 20:07:44 ET]
                                                                                                  Table '334010513 477' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                  Seat 1: HaroldAllOut (1178274 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 2: rintema (851007 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: WLAMIR (988609 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: Marader (617224 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: DrJFF (3004737 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 7: jokergreggy (769991 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: Zorder (801668 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Roma-Grom (1044900 in chips)
                                                                                                  HaroldAllOut: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                  jokergreggy: posts small blind 30000
                                                                                                  Zorder: posts big blind 60000
                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                  Dealt to DrJFF [Js Kc]
                                                                                                  HaroldAllOut: folds
                                                                                                  Marader: folds
                                                                                                  DrJFF: raises 960000 to 1020000
                                                                                                  jokergreggy: calls 733991 and is all-in
                                                                                                  Uncalled bet (256009) returned to DrJFF
                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [6h Tc 3h]
                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [6h Tc 3h] [3s]
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "J"
                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [6h Tc 3h 3s] [6s]
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                  jokergreggy: shows [4c Ac] (two pair, Sixes and Threes)
                                                                                                  DrJFF: shows [Js Kc] (two pair, Sixes and Threes - lower kicker)
                                                                                                  jokergreggy collected 1635982 from pot
                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                  Total pot 1635982 | Rake 0
                                                                                                  Board [6h Tc 3h 3s 6s]
                                                                                                  Seat 1: HaroldAllOut folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: WLAMIR folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: Marader folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: DrJFF (button) showed [Js Kc] and lost with two pair, Sixes and Threes
                                                                                                  Seat 7: jokergreggy (small blind) showed [4c Ac] and won (1635982) with two pair, Sixes and Threes
                                                                                                  Seat 8: Zorder (big blind) folded before Flop

PokerStars Game #50714140164: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXI (30000/60000) - 2010/10/07 1:09:22 WET [2010/10/06 20:09:22 ET]
                                                                                                  Table '334010513 477' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                                                                                  Seat 1: HaroldAllOut (1166274 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 2: rintema (839007 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: WLAMIR (976609 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: Marader (605224 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: DrJFF (2228746 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 7: jokergreggy (1629982 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: Zorder (699668 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Roma-Grom (1110900 in chips)
                                                                                                  Roma-Grom: posts small blind 30000
                                                                                                  HaroldAllOut: posts big blind 60000
                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                  Dealt to DrJFF [7d 7s]
                                                                                                  Marader: raises 539224 to 599224 and is all-in
                                                                                                  DrJFF: raises 1623522 to 2222746 and is all-in
                                                                                                  Uncalled bet (1623522) returned to DrJFF
                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [4s 6s Th]
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "standard"
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [4s 6s Th] [5h]
                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [4s 6s Th 5h] [2c]
                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                  Marader: shows [8h 8d] (a pair of Eights)
                                                                                                  DrJFF: shows [7d 7s] (a pair of Sevens)
                                                                                                  Marader collected 1336448 from pot
                                                                                                  75krisz [observer] said, "vn"
                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                  Total pot 1336448 | Rake 0
                                                                                                  Board [4s 6s Th 5h 2c]
                                                                                                  Seat 1: HaroldAllOut (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                  Seat 5: Marader showed [8h 8d] and won (1336448) with a pair of Eights
                                                                                                  Seat 6: DrJFF showed [7d 7s] and lost with a pair of Sevens
                                                                                                  Seat 8: Zorder (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Roma-Grom (small blind) folded before Flop

PokerStars Game #50715372210: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXIV (60000/120000) - 2010/10/07 1:40:30 WET [2010/10/06 20:40:30 ET]
                                                                                                  Table '334010513 547' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                  Seat 1: DrJFF (3413347 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 3: miras1203 (562201 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: yourdad2005 (1415582 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: sacha5 (2121148 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: Nichelz (2195635 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 7: EhsanT (1381947 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: mattwut1 (2240385 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Frapucino (2579715 in chips)
                                                                                                  DrJFF: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  miras1203: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  yourdad2005: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  sacha5: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  Nichelz: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  EhsanT: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  mattwut1: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  Frapucino: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                  miras1203: posts small blind 60000
                                                                                                  yourdad2005: posts big blind 120000
                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                  Dealt to DrJFF [9c 9h]
                                                                                                  sacha5: folds
                                                                                                  Nichelz: folds
                                                                                                  EhsanT: folds
                                                                                                  Frapucino: folds
                                                                                                  DrJFF: raises 3281347 to 3401347 and is all-in
                                                                                                  miras1203: calls 490201 and is all-in
                                                                                                  yourdad2005: calls 1283582 and is all-in
                                                                                                  Uncalled bet (1997765) returned to DrJFF
                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [5c As Ac]
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "9"
                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [5c As Ac] [6s]
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "one time"
                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [5c As Ac 6s] [Jc]
                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                  yourdad2005: shows [Ah Jh] (a full house, Aces full of Jacks)
                                                                                                  DrJFF: shows [9c 9h] (two pair, Aces and Nines)
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                  BursucRO89 [observer] said, "se stie"
                                                                                                  yourdad2005 collected 1706762 from side pot
                                                                                                  miras1203: shows [8s 8d] (two pair, Aces and Eights)
                                                                                                  yourdad2005 collected 1746603 from main pot
                                                                                                  miras1203 finished the tournament in 24th place and received $189.89.
                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                  Total pot 3453365 Main pot 1746603. Side pot 1706762. | Rake 0
                                                                                                  Board [5c As Ac 6s Jc]
                                                                                                  Seat 1: DrJFF (button) showed [9c 9h] and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines
                                                                                                  Seat 3: miras1203 (small blind) showed [8s 8d] and lost with two pair, Aces and Eights
                                                                                                  Seat 4: yourdad2005 (big blind) showed [Ah Jh] and won (3453365) with a full house, Aces full of Jacks
                                                                                                  Seat 5: sacha5 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: Nichelz folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 7: EhsanT folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: mattwut1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Frapucino folded before Flop (didn't bet)

PokerStars Game #50715511445: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXIV (60000/120000) - 2010/10/07 1:44:16 WET [2010/10/06 20:44:16 ET]
                                                                                                  Table '334010513 547' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                  Seat 1: DrJFF (2527765 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 4: yourdad2005 (3429365 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 5: sacha5 (2025148 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: Nichelz (1979635 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 7: EhsanT (1429947 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 8: mattwut1 (2264385 in chips)
                                                                                                  Seat 9: Frapucino (2253715 in chips)
                                                                                                  EhsanT: posts small blind 60000
                                                                                                  mattwut1: posts big blind 120000
                                                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                  Dealt to DrJFF [9h 9s]
                                                                                                  DrJFF: raises 120000 to 240000
                                                                                                  yourdad2005: folds
                                                                                                  Nichelz: raises 1727635 to 1967635 and is all-in
                                                                                                  DrJFF: calls 1727635
                                                                                                  *** FLOP *** [4d 2h Ah]
                                                                                                  *** TURN *** [4d 2h Ah] [6d]
                                                                                                  *** RIVER *** [4d 2h Ah 6d] [Qc]
                                                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                  DrJFF: shows [9h 9s] (a pair of Nines)
                                                                                                  Nichelz: shows [Qd Jd] (a pair of Queens)
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "sihg"
                                                                                                  Nichelz collected 4199270 from pot
                                                                                                  DrJFF said, "sigh"
                                                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                  Total pot 4199270 | Rake 0
                                                                                                  Board [4d 2h Ah 6d Qc]
                                                                                                  Seat 1: DrJFF showed [9h 9s] and lost with a pair of Nines
                                                                                                  Seat 4: yourdad2005 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                  Seat 6: Nichelz (button) showed [Qd Jd] and won (4199270) with a pair of Queens
                                                                                                  Seat 7: EhsanT (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                  Seat 8: mattwut1 (big blind) folded before Flop

so frustrating ole well always the next tourney,

rant over
                                                                                                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey danny, you think about that sailing hol?
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                                      Fuck the 3rebuy on stars, busted in 21st out of ~7100runners

was in top ten in chips from about 100 out,

then lost two 4million chip pots with 99 vs QJ in one and AJ in another,

would have had average for the final table if i won them, wasn't all since the rebuy too,

12k for 1st, 21st i get 189$ or something,

i didn't win an all in pot in the last 6 i played

PokerStars Game #50714017919: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXI (30000/60000) - 2010/10/07 1:06:26 WET [2010/10/06 20:06:26 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '334010513 477' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 2: rintema (863007 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 3: mattwut1 (1331509 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: WLAMIR (1000609 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: Marader (293612 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: DrJFF (3334349 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: jokergreggy (841991 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Zorder (813668 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: Roma-Grom (912900 in chips)
                                                                                                      mattwut1: posts the ante 6000
                                                                                                      Marader: posts small blind 30000
                                                                                                      DrJFF: posts big blind 60000
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to DrJFF [Th Qc]
                                                                                                      HaroldAllOut is connected
                                                                                                      Marader: raises 227612 to 287612 and is all-in
                                                                                                      DrJFF: calls 227612
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [Kd 6c 7h]
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [Kd 6c 7h] [Ac]
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [Kd 6c 7h Ac] [9d]
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      Marader: shows [Qh 9h] (a pair of Nines)
                                                                                                      DrJFF: shows [Th Qc] (high card Ace)
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                      Marader collected 623224 from pot
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot 623224 | Rake 0
                                                                                                      Board [Kd 6c 7h Ac 9d]
                                                                                                      Seat 3: mattwut1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: WLAMIR (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: Marader (small blind) showed [Qh 9h] and won (623224) with a pair of Nines
                                                                                                      Seat 6: DrJFF (big blind) showed [Th Qc] and lost with high card Ace
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Zorder folded before Flop (didn't bet)

PokerStars Game #50714072323: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXI (30000/60000) - 2010/10/07 1:07:44 WET [2010/10/06 20:07:44 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '334010513 477' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: HaroldAllOut (1178274 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 2: rintema (851007 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: WLAMIR (988609 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: Marader (617224 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: DrJFF (3004737 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: jokergreggy (769991 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Zorder (801668 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: Roma-Grom (1044900 in chips)
                                                                                                      jokergreggy: posts small blind 30000
                                                                                                      Zorder: posts big blind 60000
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to DrJFF [Js Kc]
                                                                                                      Marader: folds
                                                                                                      DrJFF: raises 960000 to 1020000
                                                                                                      jokergreggy: calls 733991 and is all-in
                                                                                                      Uncalled bet (256009) returned to DrJFF
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [6h Tc 3h]
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [6h Tc 3h] [3s]
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "J"
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [6h Tc 3h 3s] [6s]
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      jokergreggy: shows [4c Ac] (two pair, Sixes and Threes)
                                                                                                      DrJFF: shows [Js Kc] (two pair, Sixes and Threes - lower kicker)
                                                                                                      jokergreggy collected 1635982 from pot
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot 1635982 | Rake 0
                                                                                                      Board [6h Tc 3h 3s 6s]
                                                                                                      Seat 1: HaroldAllOut folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: Marader folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: DrJFF (button) showed [Js Kc] and lost with two pair, Sixes and Threes
                                                                                                      Seat 7: jokergreggy (small blind) showed [4c Ac] and won (1635982) with two pair, Sixes and Threes
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Zorder (big blind) folded before Flop

PokerStars Game #50714140164: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXI (30000/60000) - 2010/10/07 1:09:22 WET [2010/10/06 20:09:22 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '334010513 477' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: HaroldAllOut (1166274 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 2: rintema (839007 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: WLAMIR (976609 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: Marader (605224 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: DrJFF (2228746 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: jokergreggy (1629982 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Zorder (699668 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: Roma-Grom (1110900 in chips)
                                                                                                      Roma-Grom: posts small blind 30000
                                                                                                      HaroldAllOut: posts big blind 60000
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to DrJFF [7d 7s]
                                                                                                      Marader: raises 539224 to 599224 and is all-in
                                                                                                      DrJFF: raises 1623522 to 2222746 and is all-in
                                                                                                      Uncalled bet (1623522) returned to DrJFF
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [4s 6s Th]
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "standard"
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [4s 6s Th] [5h]
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [4s 6s Th 5h] [2c]
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      Marader: shows [8h 8d] (a pair of Eights)
                                                                                                      DrJFF: shows [7d 7s] (a pair of Sevens)
                                                                                                      Marader collected 1336448 from pot
                                                                                                      75krisz [observer] said, "vn"
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot 1336448 | Rake 0
                                                                                                      Board [4s 6s Th 5h 2c]
                                                                                                      Seat 1: HaroldAllOut (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                      Seat 5: Marader showed [8h 8d] and won (1336448) with a pair of Eights
                                                                                                      Seat 6: DrJFF showed [7d 7s] and lost with a pair of Sevens
                                                                                                      Seat 8: Zorder (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: Roma-Grom (small blind) folded before Flop

PokerStars Game #50715372210: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXIV (60000/120000) - 2010/10/07 1:40:30 WET [2010/10/06 20:40:30 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '334010513 547' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: DrJFF (3413347 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 3: miras1203 (562201 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: yourdad2005 (1415582 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: sacha5 (2121148 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: Nichelz (2195635 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: EhsanT (1381947 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: mattwut1 (2240385 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: Frapucino (2579715 in chips)
                                                                                                      miras1203: posts the ante 12000
                                                                                                      miras1203: posts small blind 60000
                                                                                                      yourdad2005: posts big blind 120000
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to DrJFF [9c 9h]
                                                                                                      Nichelz: folds
                                                                                                      DrJFF: raises 3281347 to 3401347 and is all-in
                                                                                                      miras1203: calls 490201 and is all-in
                                                                                                      yourdad2005: calls 1283582 and is all-in
                                                                                                      Uncalled bet (1997765) returned to DrJFF
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [5c As Ac]
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "9"
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [5c As Ac] [6s]
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "one time"
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [5c As Ac 6s] [Jc]
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      yourdad2005: shows [Ah Jh] (a full house, Aces full of Jacks)
                                                                                                      DrJFF: shows [9c 9h] (two pair, Aces and Nines)
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "nh"
                                                                                                      BursucRO89 [observer] said, "se stie"
                                                                                                      yourdad2005 collected 1706762 from side pot
                                                                                                      miras1203: shows [8s 8d] (two pair, Aces and Eights)
                                                                                                      yourdad2005 collected 1746603 from main pot
                                                                                                      miras1203 finished the tournament in 24th place and received $189.89.
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot 3453365 Main pot 1746603. Side pot 1706762. | Rake 0
                                                                                                      Board [5c As Ac 6s Jc]
                                                                                                      Seat 1: DrJFF (button) showed [9c 9h] and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines
                                                                                                      Seat 3: miras1203 (small blind) showed [8s 8d] and lost with two pair, Aces and Eights
                                                                                                      Seat 4: yourdad2005 (big blind) showed [Ah Jh] and won (3453365) with a full house, Aces full of Jacks
                                                                                                      Seat 6: Nichelz folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: EhsanT folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: mattwut1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

PokerStars Game #50715511445: Tournament #334010513, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXIV (60000/120000) - 2010/10/07 1:44:16 WET [2010/10/06 20:44:16 ET]
                                                                                                      Table '334010513 547' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                                                      Seat 1: DrJFF (2527765 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 4: yourdad2005 (3429365 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 5: sacha5 (2025148 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: Nichelz (1979635 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 7: EhsanT (1429947 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 8: mattwut1 (2264385 in chips)
                                                                                                      Seat 9: Frapucino (2253715 in chips)
                                                                                                      EhsanT: posts small blind 60000
                                                                                                      mattwut1: posts big blind 120000
                                                                                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                                      Dealt to DrJFF [9h 9s]
                                                                                                      DrJFF: raises 120000 to 240000
                                                                                                      yourdad2005: folds
                                                                                                      Nichelz: raises 1727635 to 1967635 and is all-in
                                                                                                      DrJFF: calls 1727635
                                                                                                      *** FLOP *** [4d 2h Ah]
                                                                                                      *** TURN *** [4d 2h Ah] [6d]
                                                                                                      *** RIVER *** [4d 2h Ah 6d] [Qc]
                                                                                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                                      DrJFF: shows [9h 9s] (a pair of Nines)
                                                                                                      Nichelz: shows [Qd Jd] (a pair of Queens)
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "sihg"
                                                                                                      Nichelz collected 4199270 from pot
                                                                                                      DrJFF said, "sigh"
                                                                                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                                      Total pot 4199270 | Rake 0
                                                                                                      Board [4d 2h Ah 6d Qc]
                                                                                                      Seat 1: DrJFF showed [9h 9s] and lost with a pair of Nines
                                                                                                      Seat 4: yourdad2005 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                                      Seat 6: Nichelz (button) showed [Qd Jd] and won (4199270) with a pair of Queens
                                                                                                      Seat 7: EhsanT (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                                      Seat 8: mattwut1 (big blind) folded before Flop

so frustrating ole well always the next tourney,

rant over
                                                                                                      Unlucky Jay, keep pluggin. That big score is on it's way.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                        Hey danny, you think about that sailing hol?
                                                                                                        Apoligies,meant to get back to you.

I discussed it with herself and she wasn't too keen, solely because it's a bit too much of a trek to Baltimore from Waterford for 2 days.

Sorry again for not responding sooner, completely forgot.
                                                                                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-10-10, 01:06.

Comment

watching Sky sports there on the Liverpool sale, they were interviewing Joe Scouser
                                                                                                          I don't think it's football related as most English accents annoy me due to me being a fenien bastard (rite Strewelpeter) but the Scouse accent is posibly one of the most annoying accents to listen to . Anyone like it ? 2nd worse is G-macs mid atlantic accent.

Scouse accent is shite since George harrison died.

you do know its just a Anglophile'd Dublin accent spoken through a different part of the nose (the English part of the nose for speaking through)

ooh and they actually try to pronounce words instead of whistling them out the side of the mouth

Comment

Hey Mellor, what's the name of that artist in your and DannyDiamond's avatar? Want to update the avator pic....
                                                                                                            Luke Chuen, the fella is getting great coverage in the BBV these days

Comment

Do none of you guys like good ole Irish wimmin? PGodkin as well! (Obv Tony FD too haha)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Do none of you guys like good ole Irish wimmin? PGodkin as well! (Obv Tony FD too haha)
                                                                                                                forgien women = hotties obv (Msflushdraw) , although would lik to point out that she only married me for my looks!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                                  forgien women = hotties obv (Msflushdraw) , although would lik to point out that she only married me for my looks!
                                                                                                                  She has very good taste then

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                    LOL at the guy who reserved 5% and they piss off and didn't ship the monies.

Final list of people with action:
                                                                                                                    tufat23 1%
                                                                                                                    wazz 2%
                                                                                                                    shaddyru 32% - this has to be a quater million pounds
                                                                                                                    nickabourisk 5%
                                                                                                                    NicholasJ 2%
                                                                                                                    curesive 3%
                                                                                                                    martoncz 5%
                                                                                                                    goodeh 15%

wp all imo

edit i seen the final payouts, he cashed for 795GBP, so year quater million to the guy with 32%.

Plus, anyone that bought a % for the EPT gets the % carried over to the grand final.
                                                                                                                    Cliffs on this pls and why it's so funny?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      With a good irish girl 5 years now
                                                                                                                      SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Cliffs on this pls and why it's so funny?
                                                                                                                        Telling the guy who won EPT london that youll take 5% but forgetting to ship..

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                          With a good irish girl 5 years now
                                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                                          You did well to find 1 in Ballymun

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X