• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the aul switcharoo View Post
    3 questions:

who is he?
    how/why does he have 2.5k BB?
    Why would you put yourself through the pain of micro stakes limit holdem?
    1. No idea.
    2. Presume he bought in for full bankroll. You can do this on limit tables on FTP.
    3a. Acadamy challenges
    3b. I am playing like a complete donkey at NLHE micros and need a change.
    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
      Nope. Find another stream I'm afraid.
      Anyone know of a working link?

Comment

russian spy

if she wants she can move to ireland and spy on me

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

From here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_Caribbean_Cup_1994

There was an unusual match between Barbados and Grenada.

Grenada went into the match with a superior goal difference, meaning that Barbados needed to win by two goals to progress to the finals. The trouble was caused by two things. First, unlike most group stages in football competitions, the organizers had deemed that all games must have a winner. All games drawn over 90 minutes would go to sudden death extra time. Secondly and most importantly, there was an unusual rule which stated that in the event of a game going to sudden death extra time the goal would count double, meaning that the winner would be awarded a two goal victory.

Barbados was leading 2-0 until the 83rd minute, when Grenada scored, making it 2-1. Approaching the dying moments, the Barbadians realized they had no chance of scoring past Grenada's mass defense, so they deliberately scored an own goal to tie the game at 2-2. This would send the game into extra time and give them another half hour to break down the defense. The Grenadians realized what was happening and attempted to score an own goal as well, which would put Barbados back in front by one goal and would eliminate Barbados from the competition.

However, the Barbados players started defending their opposition's goal to prevent them from doing this, and during the game's last five minutes, the fans were treated to the incredible sight of Grenada trying to score in either goal. Barbados also defended both ends of the pitch, and held off Grenada for the final five minutes, sending the game into extra time. In extra time, Barbados notched the game-winner, and, according to the rules, was awarded a 4-2 victory, which put them through to the next round

Comment

Big news. Patriots Cheerleaders new outfit is revealed.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post

Grenada went into the match with a superior goal difference, meaning that Barbados needed to win by two goals to progress to the finals. The trouble was caused by two things. First, unlike most group stages in football competitions, the organizers had deemed that all games must have a winner. All games drawn over 90 minutes would go to sudden death extra time. Secondly and most importantly, there was an unusual rule which stated that in the event of a game going to sudden death extra time the goal would count double, meaning that the winner would be awarded a two goal victory.

Barbados was leading 2-0 until the 83rd minute, when Grenada scored, making it 2-1. Approaching the dying moments, the Barbadians realized they had no chance of scoring past Grenada's mass defense, so they deliberately scored an own goal to tie the game at 2-2. This would send the game into extra time and give them another half hour to break down the defense. The Grenadians realized what was happening and attempted to score an own goal as well, which would put Barbados back in front by one goal and would eliminate Barbados from the competition.

However, the Barbados players started defending their opposition's goal to prevent them from doing this, and during the game's last five minutes, the fans were treated to the incredible sight of Grenada trying to score in either goal. Barbados also defended both ends of the pitch, and held off Grenada for the final five minutes, sending the game into extra time. In extra time, Barbados notched the game-winner, and, according to the rules, was awarded a 4-2 victory, which put them through to the next round
              lol, amazing!

Those rules should be brought in worldwide, would make for fantastic entertainment.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                Big news. Patriots Cheerleaders new outfit is revealed.

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/in...&position=also
                how does this compare to the old one??

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                  Oh she is fired, we have a call center out there and if they make any sort of mistake they are out the door in an instant. My boss told me that so he doesn't mention most of their fuckups unless it's big.
                  Oh really?

Kinda feel bad now.

When the funds hit my account I think I'll send them a threatening email, tell them I have a recorded voicemail of them lying (I have) and if they sack her I'll take it further.

Comment

In extra time, Barbados notched the game-winner, and, according to the rules, was awarded a 4-2 victory, which put them through to the next round
                    Lol, serves Grenada right. How could they not score against a team trying to defend both goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
                      how does this compare to the old one??

I think its an improvement.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Any footage of this? Would be pretty cool.

Joe Duffy soundboard.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          Oh really?

Kinda feel bad now.

When the funds hit my account I think I'll send them a threatening email, tell them I have a recorded voicemail of them lying (I have) and if they sack her I'll take it further.
                          Don't bother, she is already gone and they will just sack the person who lied if they where based in the Philippines. It's why the customer service is so bad out there as about 50% of the population earn less then $2 a day so they just hire someone else. I think the average length in our call center is 2 months.
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Sounds like a typical game of Werewolf on here with Bubbleking and Howard Finkel playing
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                              Thats brilliant

Comment

Surely all spies are hot? That would be my plan if I was hiring spies.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Thats brilliant
                                  Thought it'd come in handy for you alright!

Comment

Don't bother, she is already gone and they will just sack the person who lied if they where based in the Philippines. It's why the customer service is so bad out there as about 50% of the population earn less then $2 a day so they just hire someone else. I think the average length in our call center is 2 months.
                                    I suppose if it's only $2 a day she was making she won't mind too much

Comment

^ tongue in cheek ldo

Comment

Originally posted by The Tourist View Post
                                        Surely all spies are hot? That would be my plan if I was hiring spies.
                                        Even the amateur ones

Comment

Gazza calling down with supplies to Raoul, claiming 'Aye, he's me mate like'

I shit you not!

Comment

I suppose if it's only $2 a day she was making she won't mind too much

Comment

I shit you not!
                                              He is some fucking header.

Comment

got my insurance renewal quote today...€666...WTF...With my track record with cars i think i may be doomed if i pay that
                                                "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

I shit you not!
                                                  I have sky news on, they just played a clip from a radio interview with Gazza claiming he has been mates with him for years, Gazza sounded pissed and sky said that was the most coherent clip they had.
                                                  He's there causing a fuss apparantley.

Police saying they don't believe that Gazza has any significant relationship with him.

How bizarre!
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Allegations of Nigeria Greece match being fixed on Newsnight

Comment

Tom@Sky:
                                                      He continued: "He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him. I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him."
                                                      Friday July 9, 2010 10:22 Tom@Sky
                                                      10:22

Tom@Sky:
                                                      He added: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'."
                                                      Friday July 9, 2010 10:22 Tom@Sky
                                                      10:21

Tom@Sky:
                                                      Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne suggested to Metro Radio he had brought the wanted man a "can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm".

Comment

The footballer, who arrived with a can of lager, some chicken and something to keep him warm, said he hoped the stand-off would end peacefully and referred to the gunman as "Moaty".
                                                        Nice.

Comment

Ellen Page is hot, who knew

edit: i may take that back cos she might look about 10
                                                          Last edited by ghostface; 09-07-10, 21:49.

Comment

Fuck off Gazza http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...on_by__Gazza_/

The footballer, who arrived with a can of lager, some chicken, a fishing rod and something to keep him warm, said he hoped the stand-off would end peacefully and referred to the gunman as "Moaty".
                                                            Really
                                                            Last edited by Maloney; 09-07-10, 21:48.
                                                            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Im in agreement.. very underrated
                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Latest pic from Rothbury

Comment

^^

Comment

Downloaded FM 2010 from steam for €9.99 earlier. ugh, like digging my own grave. Seems good so far.

Comment

That pic's gas.
                                                                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

I hadn't been following this Raoul Moat thing at all. So I go to wiki to read up on it then go and read Johann Hari's articles and its quite frightening. http://www.johannhari.com/

Comment

i'm not taking it back, she'd get it

Comment

Lol, I thought you were referring to Elaine Paige

guess she might have looked about 10; 50 years ago
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

i'm not taking it back, she'd get it

Comment

So what do people think the outcome will be? Kill himself or give himself up to police?

Personally I reckon he gives himself up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                  This is Brandon Flowers debut solo single, I kinda like it, but then again I'm a massive Killers fan so would probably like it if he just read the phone book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhU12zC8fc
                                                                                  Meh, While I'm not a massive fan, I do like most of the Killers stuff but am very underwhelmed by his debut solo effort, seems very bland and very forgetable.

This tune I love

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTXljIqxRE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

So what do people think the outcome will be? Kill himself or give himself up to police?

Have PP opened a book yet?
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Gazza or Moat?

Comment

Just chatting to my wife about this, he must be getting exhausted by now and may just give it up but, he's obv pretty unstable and isn't fond of cops, he might come out firing?

I wonder what's going on in his head for the last 4 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                          I wonder what's going on in his head for the last 4 hours?
                                                                                          'What does that fucking lunatic Gazza think he is doing!?'

Comment

'What does that fucking lunatic Gazza think he is doing!?'

Maybe he was deep in an ipoker tournie last night before the crash or perhaps, "ace fking king again".

Comment

Evens He shoots himself
                                                                                              4/1 He gives up
                                                                                              1/7 The police offer him immunity in return for shooting Gazza.

Id lump on at 1/7 , its a win win really

Comment

For Shrapnel

What you after anyway? I'd stay away.
                                                                                                thanks for that. the situation is, my scooter broke down the other day, so i had to take it in. i'd taken it in once there for a service and they were grand, and decided to go back there.
                                                                                                (fwiw prior to that i'd been taking it to bikeworld workshop who i eventually worked out were just taking the piss and doing f all on the bike). the guy i've dealt with at moto pitstop every time seems really sound, but this time the costs are creeping up (costs have gone from 250 to 500 due to a cracked piston, on top of the broken stand (definite issue), fucked up rollers (definite issue) and cracked exhaust (definite issue)) to the point where i'm better off buying another second hand one rather than fixing up the old one.
                                                                                                He's happy to exchange it for me for a few 100 more for a 2003 second hand suzuki with only 10000km and 6 months warranty, which would be fine for the next few months, as i intend to upgrade to a good 125 or 250 next year some time (and this would actually have a better resale or exchange value than my current one) .

all i wanted to know really is if they're a known bunch of scammers or can be trusted to deliver good scooters or are they just selling junk? at this stage i haven't got many options as i really do need a scooter to get around, and their offer isn't bad.

Thank for your help. difficult decision to make now as the bike is basically unroadworthy and almost unsellable (it more or less was anyway without spending a good bit on fixing it up, and even moving it would cost me an extra 60).

Comment

Any footage of this? Would be pretty cool.

Unfortunately they dont show Barbados trying to defend both goals

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThpYsN-4p7w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThpYsN-4p7w[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    thanks for that. the situation is, my scooter broke down the other day, so i had to take it in. i'd taken it in once there for a service and they were grand, and decided to go back there.
                                                                                                    (fwiw prior to that i'd been taking it to bikeworld workshop who i eventually worked out were just taking the piss and doing f all on the bike). the guy i've dealt with at moto pitstop every time seems really sound, but this time the costs are creeping up (costs have gone from 250 to 500 due to a cracked piston, on top of the broken stand (definite issue), fucked up rollers (definite issue) and cracked exhaust (definite issue)) to the point where i'm better off buying another second hand one rather than fixing up the old one.
                                                                                                    He's happy to exchange it for me for a few 100 more for a 2003 second hand suzuki with only 10000km and 6 months warranty, which would be fine for the next few months, as i intend to upgrade to a good 125 or 250 next year some time (and this would actually have a better resale or exchange value than my current one) .

all i wanted to know really is if they're a known bunch of scammers or can be trusted to deliver good scooters or are they just selling junk? at this stage i haven't got many options as i really do need a scooter to get around, and their offer isn't bad.

Thank for your help. difficult decision to make now as the bike is basically unroadworthy and almost unsellable (it more or less was anyway without spending a good bit on fixing it up, and even moving it would cost me an extra 60).
                                                                                                    Would you consider swapping it??

Comment

sigh

Comment

That film was excellent but disturbing in more ways that one - She was only 17/18 then but was playing a 14 year old but was uber hot....so so wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                          Meh, While I'm not a massive fan, I do like most of the Killers stuff but am very underwhelmed by his debut solo effort, seems very bland and very forgetable.
                                                                                                          I thought the exact same thing when I heard it first, but I decided to give it a few listens to see if it grew on me and it kinda did. It's not a classic or anything, but I do like it. It was the same with some of the later Killers stuff, after I gave them a few listens they really grew on me (I really really like Dustland Fairy Tale and Joyride now but when I first heard them didn't think much of them at all). I'll certainly have a listen to his album when it's released.

Comment

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind starting on BBC 2 now, any use?

Comment

I've 4 fish all to myself at a 6max table. Sickest ever, hope ipoker never gets fixed

Comment

SN must be given obv

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                                                                  SN must be given obv
                                                                                                                  It's not to hard to guess

Comment

10% of all English trained armed police in Rothbury, blimey.

Comment

10% of all English trained armed police in Rothbury, blimey.
                                                                                                                      But are they happy?
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

So I'm at home playing teh pokers, going ok in a couple of MTT's on stars and I hear a huge bang outside. I go outside and 50 yards from the house on the main road outside my estate there is a horrific scene.
                                                                                                                        An artic truck and a transit van have collided head on and the front of the van is completely crushed. A couple of neighbors are coming out of their houses and calling the emergency services.
                                                                                                                        Fearing the worst I go to the van and find the poor driver crushed in the cab but thankfully alive.
                                                                                                                        He is conscious and screaming in pain. He is completely trapped, has head injuries and a broken wrist and God only knows what shape his legs are in.
                                                                                                                        Tried to keep him calm for what seemed like an age until the emergency services got there which took about 15 minutes.
                                                                                                                        It took about 40 mins for them to cut him out with the poor guy screaming the whole time. Fucking horrible.
                                                                                                                        Hope he makes a recovery.
                                                                                                                        Attached Files
                                                                                                                        Last edited by gorrrr72; 10-07-10, 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                          But are they happy?
                                                                                                                          Wouldn't you be, standing in the rain before a man with two guns who's already stated he hates the police? I'm sure they're delighted.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X